Is Blade Runner A Reveal Of Our Future?

I saw Blade Runner and honestly Officer K is just like me. I revealed how redpilled the movie is to my family but they are stupid normie cuckservatives and didn't get it. It basically exposes every single ZIONIST trick in the book and it flies over the heads of the normies

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/download.php?id=thuyg5i&f=Blade.Runner.1982.Final.Cut.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT-[rarbg.to].torrent
rarbg.to/download.php?id=q4vdexy&f=Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS-[rarbg.to].torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blade Runner is unironically a best case scenario for a multicultural society

That's sick. I thought that world looked so cool and since I'm literally just like Ryan Gossling in that i think that shit is cool.

Fuck you and your cuck flag nigger. That being said should I watch this movie? I just thought it was more kike propaganda.

Yes well memed my friend I get it

It's really long, but it's good

kys normie
>in all fields

Or maybe it's just a movie about a worker drone with a shitty life who desperately wants to be special, finding out he isn't so special.

Please do man. It is one of the best films I've ever seen.

>"I've always told you, you're special" - movie quote

Also he's not a worker drone he's a police officer.

that revulsing 2049 faggotry IS NOT Blade Runner.

>tfw no hologram gf

Definitely watch it

>flag

kek yourself

He’s an artificial life form specifically built for a singular task with built in emotional impediments. He’s literally a worker drone.

but i just saw the 1982 blade runner last week and it was brilliant. the future is filled with chinks.

SAY SPOILERS!

That line is uttered by Joi. She's entertainment. Everything she says is a lie, designed to make the customer feel good about themselves with minimal effort. She would have told K his head was on fire if she thought it would make him happy.

I'd say watch it but its not as good as these other fags are making it seem

Watch the first one first, if you haven't.

rarbg.to/download.php?id=thuyg5i&f=Blade.Runner.1982.Final.Cut.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT-[rarbg.to].torrent
rarbg.to/download.php?id=q4vdexy&f=Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS-[rarbg.to].torrent

SPOILERS!

This isn’t Cred Forums. Fuck off.

You're right. Blade runner is ABSOLUTE SHIT, however the Bladerunner 2049 is a masterpiece.

Don't give a shit dude you spoiled the shitty movie.

he dies at the end

Go back to jackdurden.com ffs

>dumber than the niggest
>kekistani
makes sense...

It’s not a spoiler, it’s the first 10 seconds of the movie.

I'm kidding. I've seen the movie RETARD

you're stupid.

Way to completely miss the point of the movie you brainlet

you're tasteless
which would be far worse

It was the first good sci fi movie in a long time

>comparing yourself to a charcter from a shit film
>thinking shitty popcorn cinema is "so deep"
You know how I can tell you're retarded?
>That being said should I watch this movie?
It's a garbage sequel to an old garbage film produced for the kinds of illiterates who go to theaters. So, if you're an illiterate dumbass, yeah, watch it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Blade Runner. The philosophy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the concepts will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also K’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the narrative, to realise that they’re not just well written- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Blade Runner truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in K’s existential catchphrase “Interlinked,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Phil Dicks’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Please, they're both absolute trash films. Lowest-common denominator dreck produced to pander to the braindead morons who frequent theaters.

You are not special. You are not anything. Just another person to market a product to.

you're a foggot

Interlinked.

lamo

always the coolest guy in the room

BR2049 was better than Mad Max Fury Road, but that isn't saying much

The movie actually requires that you have watched the original one.

>b-but every time I do that, I just realize how the sequel is shit in comparison to the original!

Believe me, that doesn't happens with BR2049. First time I see a sequel of a classic actually being as good if not better than the original.

people said the music was good but it wasnt

the sound was fucking god awful, as was the sound design, and the music was shite.

HOW WAS IT SO ACCLAIMED

ALSO HOW WAS IT THAT BAD

I really don't think the future contains autistic biological androids "dating" holographic jerk off instructions.

This is the best quote from the movie:

A blood black nothingness began to spin.
Began to spin.
Let’s move on to system. System.
Feel that in your body. The system.
What does it feel like to be part of the system. System.
Is there anything in your body that wants to resist the system? System.
Do you get pleasure out of being a part of the system? System.
Have they created you to be a part of the system? System.
Is there security in being a part of the system? System.
Is there a sound that comes with the system? System.
We’re going to go on. Cells.
They were all put together at a time. Cells.
Millions and billions of them. Cells.
Were you ever arrested? Cells.
Did you spend much time in the cell? Cells.
Have you ever been in an instituion? Cells.
Do they keep you in a cell? Cells.
When you’re not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Cells.
Interlinked.
What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.
Do they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked.
Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.
Do you dream about being interlinked?
Have they left a place for you where you can dream? Interlinked.
What’s it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked.
What’s it like to play with your dog? Interlinked.
Do you feel that there’s a part of you that’s missing? Interlinked.
Do you like to connect to things? Interlinked.
What happens when that linkage is broken? Interlinked.
Have they let you feel heartbreak? Interlinked.
Did you buy a present for the person you love? Within cells interlinked.
Why don’t you say that three times? Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked.
Where do you go when you go within? Within.
Has anyone ever locked you out of a room? Within.
Within.
Where do you go to when you go within? Within.
Where is the place in the world you feel the safest? Within.
Do you have a heart? Within.

STOP. Joi is the only good thing in his life, your words hurts me more than bullets.

If Cred Forums is anything to go by, it does

she's a literal waifu and K is a literal autist
It's a Cred Forums parody movie

You're tasteless if you liked the original blade runner

The point of the movie is Jews are bad

Ex Machina, Arrival, Alien covenant, Star Trek, Martian, Interstellar, where the fuck you been?

lamo that's why it's based on two books by Jews

GENIUS!

Name a movie for intelligent people then. OH RIGHT, you're going to say Magic Mike FAGGOT

>OMG OMG YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN SOMETHING THEREFOR YOUR JUST A HIVEMIND CONSUMERIST ZOMMMBIE XDXXDXD

You're an imbecile Liberal

All music before 2000 was bad as shit. So go try it with the original

When the original blade runner came out we all though japan would own the united states by 1990. So, no, 2049 is not necessarily prophetic.

suuuuure

From the movies you quoted, I only watched Star Trek, Interstellar, and Arrival. The others might better be masterpieces, because all of those three were meh-tier and aren't as good as BR2049.

>Ex Machina, Arrival, Alien covenant, Star Trek, Martian, Interstellar
None of them had the heart or atmosphere of Blade Runner.

Ex Machina and Interstellar might compete as pure sci-fi, but neither had the nice dystopian ramen-slurping rainy neon vibes of this one. It had mint visuals, the best. Other movies did have better sound. The plot was alright.

>Star Trek
Fuck off. Opinion invalid.

I'm going to be honest. This thread is satire, blade runner 2049 was SHITTY and BORING as fuck. I'm making fun of the Cred Forums retards who think they are intelligent and edgy and think that the movie is "redpilled".

Blade Runner has a shit plot, shit concept, and is boring as hell. It was garbage.

The point of the movie is Jews are bad

Pull up Ryans wiki CTR + F and type jewish idiot

Japan doesn't own the states in blade runner the first one.

Different question but related...

Why did this amazing movie tank so hard?

apparently the page has changed, TLDR HE IS JEWISH

hes a self hating jew watch believer idiot

Some of us over 15 enjoy the art of film making. It's not all about Michael Bay explosions and shitty Marvel movies.

Lol you forgot mad Max but ya, my brain done goofed

>It basically exposes every single ZIONIST trick in the book and it flies over the heads of the normies

Speaking for the normies, the idea of zionist tricks and all of the other (((hysteria))) is just so stupid. You guys need to explain this shit better or shut the fuck up.

Villeneuve movies are always well received but don't make much. I can only presume his filmmaking style isn't very appealing to the lower common denominator, like .

>Alien Covenant
Only good because they captured the atmosphere pretty well, and because of Fassbender's character, David.
>Ex Machina
Interesting "mysterious" plot but that's about it, it's pretty minimalistic overall, but not bad.
>Martian
It's K. I literally can't think of any noteworthy thing to point out. It's a competent sci-fi movie, but yeah. It's just decent watching if you haven't seen it, but nothing to talk about afterwards.

The only one out of those with a better plot would've been Interstellar. If you found it boring, I don't think you actually like sci-fi much, or you were born in the very late 90's which is essentially the same thing. Go watch Black Panther or something more befitting your generation if that's the case.

I don't think I'm being "smart" for liking it, I just like it for the atmosphere. It's all about if you can get into the world, and imagine the possibilities. I don't care all that much about plot, unless it's offensively dull, which it wasn't. It was decent, certainly better than half of those money-grabs you listed as "good" sci-fi.

I do mean opinion discarded about Star Trek being good sci-fi by the way. The new Star Trek is a fucking joke compared to the old, and I wasn't even particularly a fan of the old, but now it's just an action movie in space. They don't even really try diplomacy, it's just shit blowing up for the entire movie.

Mad Max isn't really sci-fi though.

Okay HOW DOES IT DO THAT? This whole thread basically is faggots circlekerllkign each other and not a goddamn nigger ass lick's worth of info.

Agreed. That's why i hate blade runner, it's michael bay tier uninteresting

I'm actually as close as you can get to societies elites. But keep thinking that.

>durr hurr ryan gosling is my spirit animal

Grow the fuck up faggot.

I was born in 2000 and love sci fi. I just hate boring stuff and I enjoyed black panther

>compared to the old star trek
Old star trek was boring and cheezy as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=4SK0cUNMnMM

>I'm actually as close as you can get to societies elites

Sure. I believe you.

Ryan Gossling is as close as you can get to me. I know he cares about white nationalism, I know he must know the truth about Hitler and loves the alt-right. I know it. Ryan and me would diffenentially be best friends in rela life ife we met.

LISTEN TO ME NIGGERS DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME YOU PIECES OF SHIT TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT KIKE TRICKS DOES IT EXPOSE OR GTFO!!!!!!

t. owns a small business and thinks he is rollin with the big bois now

Stick around. Jewish tricks are exposed regularly around here.

My dad went to an Ivey League school. And you know how that shit goes through bloodlines. I'm 18 and I am most likely going to be accepted to an Ivey League School next year.

I am fucking raging dude. I want to beat the fucking shit out of you right now. I asked a fucking question and you in the most irritating way possible jsut posted a picture of a turkroach. That is fucking it, I have had it up to here. I am going to fucking scream at my computer unless somebody gives me answers,

Actually that's true because the 1% own small portions of large companies but if you own 100% of a small business you can compete with them in terms of net worth.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy fucking shit.
you went to an ivy league school and now you think you are "close to societies elites"?
Fucking Yill Kourself

>Is Blade Runner A Reveal Of Our Future?

No, don't be stupid.

Our future is a bleak dystopian hellscape, not a cyberpunk technocracy.

>Born 2000
>Loves black panther
>Hates old star trek
>Claims to love sci fi
GTFO underage ban

jesus fucking christ kekistani get the fuck off of my board right now you absolute fucking moron

what? no. The movie is all about bring down the wall that separates kind...basically, the them of that movie is we better cuck ourselves into accepting immigrants from the other side of the wall.

I love how everyone saying blade runner is redpilled doesn't even understand what the original story, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, was about

You realize that since the elites all go there when you go there you become friends with the most powerful people on the planet right? My dad one time said he was at a party and he just happened to become friends with some super wealthy banker dudes kid. My dad for that moment was pretty powerful since he was friends with a powerful banker kid.

Our world is already a technocracy, with more technology and cyber shit it will be a cyber technocracy.

Should show this thread to then, and all your pathetic atempts to beg for attention. I bet they wouldn't even let you go in by the door.

He didn't, his father did. Fucker literally cums with another persons dick.

Not better than the original, but certainly one of the best movies after 2000
Its criminal how shit movies after 2000 are

Dude, there was a famous book in 2006 that defined rich as anyone that owns more than 1 million dollars in assets. My dad has $5 million which is larger than MOST senators, MOST judges, and MOST Presidential candidates. It's a lot more than Mike Pence's net worth.

>I was born in 2000
Ah, that explains it.

>Old star trek was boring and cheezy as shit
Old-old was. But the new stuff is pure trash. Star Trek is supposed to be more "intelligent". Now, before you imply anything, I'm not saying that you're intelligent for watching a tv-show or movie. But the manner in which they approached problems wasn't just "everything blows up from ten minutes into the first scene until the credits roll". I mean shit, if you're just going for pure garbage action, get Michael Bay or someone actually good at it. I like action, when I'm being sold action.

I don't like action when I've been expecting sci-fi with a Star Trek twist to it. You're not supposed to just zap everyone you see in Star Trek, you're supposed to go "Hmm, what are the implications of this sort of thing and how could we better understand- oh no, they're BAD GUYS, zap 'em!". It's supposed to have a facade of finesse over it. At least pretend to imply something philosophical, even if it doesn't really.

Same as everything that fucking hack does, same mundane shit over and over. Guy should have a car accident or something, make everyone's day better before they get him around to ruin another franchi-

>Force Awakens
Oh, too late.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're dad sounds like a pathetic cuck. Let me guess you beloieve in 4D chess and conservatism is the new counterculture as well, right?

Now that i think about it I basically am socities elite. I mean. A rich guy going to an ivey league school, who has more power than that? Who? I mean even Warren Buffets kid had no better opportunity considering he got 90K in inheritance.

best way of putting it
Do you have control over geopoliticial events? Do you have the President's ear? Do you have the ability to influence the economies of entire nations?

>Our world is already a technocracy, with more technology and cyber shit it will be a cyber technocracy.

Nope, dystopian hellscape.

trust me.

We'll live in a nightmare filled with multiculturalism, thats our future and only Ted Cruz can stop it

A fucking high schooler thinks they're the arbiter of what makes a good movie. Nobody gives a shit what school your daddy went to and don't act like you're going there too because your dumbass ain't getting in. It's past your bedtime.

2049 was a really good sci fi movie. Sage

Jesus fucking Christ dude this is exactly why we don't want you magacucks on this board.

>Our world is already a technocracy, with more technology and cyber shit it will be a cyber technocracy.

the people in charge are basically narcisistic moronic psychopaths who are concerned ONLY with furthering their own wealth and conflicting political agendas.

A technocracy IMPLIES that your governing body is competent enough to keep technology running.

Please stop, you are the most cringeworthy person I saw on Cred Forums in ages. It's hard to believe you are not 12yo.

I'm 18 you retard

Except that's objectivily true. We (the conservative elite) are basically outsmarting the SJWs at every turn. For example Trumps memo thing and now Cred Forums is trolling black panther reviews. It's rebellious to be conservative since the media is owned by libs.

You're new money. Learn this, and learn it now: you and your family will never be in on anything. You're nothing to old money people, and $5 in assets is nothing for anyone with a business that actually owns property.

That said, try to make the best of your ivy school education, it's really about who you know rather than what you learn. Network a lot, get to know some actual old money people, and you might the opportunity to get to lick the golden shit off their boots one day.

>$5 in assets
Million, fucking sloppy writing. It is 3:35, I'm going. See ya.

>Do you have control over geopoliticial events?
No, but Donald Trump didn't at 18, neither did Bush or Cheney or any Neoconservative elite ever did. When you're an elite you still have to go through the system. I mean hell do you think David Rockefeller, the most elite American had much power at 18?

> Do you have the President's ear?
You do realize the President at least used to lurk here right? And def has his guys telling us shit directly from here

>Do you have the ability to influence the economies of entire nations?
What is meme magic?

I am getting in dude. And even if I don't who gives a fuck? Warren Buffets kid never went to an elite university, neither did Pence or Nixon or Lyndon Johnson. My dad went to an elite school and that already got me into the elites.

The people in charge are the most intelligent people on the planet though. Most politicians are either top level bankers, lawyers, engineers, or in Trumps case real-estate developer. Look at China, all their inner party members are engineers

Explain why im wrong then.

Jesus fucking Christ. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. JESUS.FUCKING.CHRIST. No fucking way you can be this stupid. No way. You are trolling me right?

That's the only reason im going to ivy league, to meet rich people. It will be hard since i have social anxiety and Asperger.. Also what you're saying is bullshit that new money is nothing to old money since my family is old money it's just every generation we keep getting poorer and poorer due to expenses. One of my ancestors was an industrialist and we keep getting poorer and poorer every generation im going to be the one to turn us around and solidifiy the family position in the elite section of soceity so when the NWO makes the system permanent we'll be all good.