Knowledge Bomb. [KB Archives]

Many KB have been made and many will be made. This thread is for people to get caught up to date with all the information the KB's have revealed so far.

/x/ thread: [ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doghouse_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this

Have several interesting topics to reveal intel on coming up.

Q is being used to track how information spreads.

pyramids are kewl

Yes they are, if you want information on recent events please keep this thread active.

Did the elites crash bitconnect to keep people in the stock market?

fuck yourself you piece of trash, go back 2 /x/

Crypto and Stock are different.

Who crypto panics is the banking system, because physical currently is going to be eventually phased out.

Rarely post on /x/, most of my intel is more suited to Cred Forums.

Bumpin, hi Mr Five

>my father is a retired FBI agent
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ

Really makes you think

But the point of Bitconnect was that it was supposed to attract people who would otherwise invest in the stock market, what with dividends and all.

Q is pointing Anons toward the assemblage of a great web of interconnect criminal activity encompassing 10s of 1000s of persons/corporations/evil entities

Go Q!

Hi Frank.

bump

Think it’s worthwhile to infiltrate crypto if possible to ensure that not all tech industries are controlled by leftists?

No user bitconnect was a pretty obvious scam

You have to think about how much of an impact the physical currency -> digital currency transition will be on the world.

These false flags have re-used the same script(lazy writing) several times at this point, everyone should have realized it was one when it happened.

Q is the bait.

When it comes to crypto, don't get stuck in the trap of putting all your eggs in one basket.

1) how do they keep getting away with it? Seems like they had even profiled and handpicked these student “activists” beforehand.

2) Has it not even decided yet which currencies will be integrated into the system? Are they waiting to see who can rise to the top?

Larper5 is back.

1) They keep getting away with it because the public doesn't know what to look for, even when they don't hide it.

2) It's not about integration or rising to the top, it's about the path Crypto creates.

Times frames and events show that I'm not a LARP.

People can research all of the information I've released on here.

What crypto should I buy a hundred dollars of?

>Yes they are, if you want information on recent events please keep this thread active.
The nice thing (for you) about Anonymous5 threads are all the anti-Frank shills showing up. It's a free bump, and they don't even seem to realize it. I'll check this out later when it's finished.

There's this new coin hitting the market called chainlink and it's guaranteed to moon within the next week sir

Are the perception management companies not as good as they used to be? This Florida Farce is really fuckin sloppy. What might cause these sorts of companies to lose efficacy?
What do you think of this timeline, anon5?

Look Frank, no one wants to look through your old Larps. Your Vague hypothesizing is actually Unhelpful. You are Disinfo and those of us who have realized that Fact will call you out every time you come on. Drop the tripcode and try to post facts. If they are interesting people will spread them without you having to link ye olde Archives.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

They are very predictable, so much hate and a false identification.

1) Florida has been so stupidity predictable I'm disappointed in Cred Forums for not looking into the kids that are part of the operation, the professional pictures, multiple shooters, and various other narrative and location anomalies that you would think would have been immediately noticed within the first 24 hours.

2) This timeline really shows that some people need to retire and others need to stay away from power structure affairs.

And so.

I don't hate you. I merely think you are misguided and have become addicted to the attention whoring. It isn't healthy and if you really wanted to be helpful, you should take another break from it and try posting interesting info anonymously again.

I understand the florida school shooting was false flag. Multiple shooters, drill on same day, Cruz was a patsy, etc. I'm just wondering

1. did anybody actually die? or was it staged with no deaths like sandy hook?

2.These false flags always happen in blue districts, is that so groups perpetrating this have better control over the narrative w/ help of local LE and obfuscating/fabricating evidence?

3. Is there a singular group that carries out all of these false flag psyops?

Welcome back.
AfD getting 2nd party in Germany. What are the implications?

Q is Frank "Anon5". He's been doubling down on the larping and you idiots lap it up.

I thought Q was alex jones and his crew after he took it over from bannon who was the original person who set up Q to show that he "controlled" Cred Forums and other message boards to show off to the president and why to keep him because he could get messages that the president couldn't put on twitter.?

>it’s about the path that crypto creates
Getting more and more people to willingly hand over tangible assets for digital ones? One step closer to the ultimate goal?

Cred Forums is generally disappointing when it comes to doing anything beyond giving spurts of attention to things that excite in the moment.

I don't do this for attention. I do this to get information out.

Some of Germany wants to survive.

1) Unless you see bodies, question any casualties/fatalities.

2) Yes

3) It's a mix of them, but it depends on area when it comes to which one has more control.

I'm not Q and I'm not Frank. My information gets stonewalled when spread outside of Cred Forums, while his is intentionally allowed to spread.

Q isn't infowars.

1) Yes.

2) Cred Forums would rather focus all efforts on a flag or a pizza place then show how many "shootings" were false flags or cover ups.

1. That work isn't happening on Cred Forums anymore. The thelemites have been lobbing shills and ai bots at us the second we do something vaguely 'autistic' Ive gotten good at reading the shill waves to know when it's time to bunker a topic.

2. Peak leaf season is coming, It's going to be beautiful.

Knowledge Bomb was a Larp of the Light shitpost. How stupid are you people?

no

>banking will be phased out
Kek, get a load of this kike. Frank, how will the (((feathered dinosaurs))) print unlimited funny money on a shared block chain?

this

why dont you share all this via twitter? it would undoubtedly reach a wider audience over time.

Curious..see ..

I have no connections to VOTL. That person was a honeypot.

1) A big problem with Cred Forums is that they can be distracted by sexual frustration and it can be used as a bargain chip.

Physical currency just like physical shopping is going to be phased out for digital.

Technology is what controls the future now.

Twitter doesn't have all the eyes that Cred Forums does.

1) There was an image supposedly showing a body in the school (from Snapchat) but no face was shown. Funny how bodies from terror attacks can be broadcast but not false flag shootings because it’s “disrespectful.”

2) is there any way to change Cred Forums‘s inability to focus and be productive or is that just the way this place is designed?

a thread died for this, frank. we all had hoped you offed yourself by now

twin towers were a tuning fork fucking ROFL

>Think it’s worthwhile to infiltrate crypto if possible to ensure that not all tech industries are controlled by leftists?
about that, stay far away from xlm. tons of people on biz losing their shit over it, and it was there all in front of them all along. It's run by sjws. Thing is over and over and over again, they come and make sjw comments, that sends it down the shitter. It had great potential actually, that is it's billions of it, but it could easily have made a few dollars.

Right now they are about to give away 550 ish millions of it to african dindus, while people have invested tons in it. Sending the price down once more lol. Not so relevant but just had to let you know it's up among the top 10 coins and have been for awhile

once more lesson learned, anything a sjw touches turns to shit

Are groups within the US govt behind these school shootings? Is Trump on board with the shootings or is he unable to stop them? I was hoping they'd end with Obama gone.

"become Islamic without them realizing it", are you even trying Anon5?

It's not the Joos goy! In a way he is right it is the Khazars and they aren't Jews
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

the shillman's cometh

no that was a pyramid scheme user, quite lit.
a straight out scam. Those people are probably going to get charged for it
>If you recruit friends, you get x % of their earnings
>If they recruit someone you get y%...
sounds familiar? yeah that's when you stay away lol

1. Does trump know these are false flags? Can he stop them or uncover to the public what really happened?

2.Assuming there were no bodies, what about the names given of the supposed students and teachers that were killed? People who go to the school would notice those people aren't real.

Bump hey A5

LMFAO you nailed it. That's exactly right. Sexual frustration is a component of Cred Forumss lacking social skills. Almost all of the effective shill tactics are, shrewdly so, aimed at social anxiety. They've got to clean their rooms so to speak.

1) Exactly.

2) Cred Forums would be so much more powerful if everyone on here realized how individually powerful they are.

1) Sometimes.

2) Trump could stop the operations doing the shooting false flags, but just like not killing the pedophiles, he hasn't stopped them.

1) He should.

2) All part of the stage play. Until you see bodies, question the deaths.

That's another reason why I support sexbots. So men can focus on building civilization, instead of battling over holes.

Huh, didn’t hear about that. I don’t put much stock in things shills push on Cred Forums.

Hey Pablo, could you guys stop stockpiling weapons and putting IEDs on our border?

the elites want to move to a cashless society for control, but whats the problem with phasing out cash for digital currencies as long as they're not centrally controlled and they provide privacy?
they still allow us all to avoid total servitude

sure they could shut down the power to cripple the digital economy, but then their stuff wont work either?
also it would be harder to step on the hose as the decentralised meme spreads beyond currency and we get decentralised power generation

Can you give us an example of a person that has used life extension tech - a famous person?

What is stopping Trump from ending all this stuff? Does he not want to? Actually is too weak to control anything? Ivanka’s opinion too important? Has his MSM news diet gotten to him?

guess who?

1) Was Nikolas Cruz used as a patsy, much similar to James Fields during the Charlottesville attacks?

1a) Was he subject to MKUltra mind-control before the attack took place?

2) Do (((they))) have plans to do more of these school-shooting false flags? Is the Florida Shooting related to the US Spring?

2a) Was Valentine's Day the official day the US Spring began? Does that day have any symbolism we should look into?
2b) Why is the NRA being demonized? Are they one of the few last protectors of the 2nd Amendment?
2c) Why exactly do (((they))) wish to take away our guns? To eventually kill a helpless population?

3) Why is it that the FBI has the time and money to chase after a multiply-debunked narrative [Trump-Russia], but no time to chase after actual threats?

3a) Is Trump really going to be indicted, or is that just a Deep-State wet dream? Are they going to arrest his entire cabinet?
3b) Has the Deep State decided on a final Cabinet plan (Pence, Ryan or Democrat Restart)?
3c) Is Mueller aware that the Trump-Russia story is a huge nothing-burger? Is he going to go after the Deep State, or is that just Q/Deep State nonsense?

4) What exactly is Q being used for (in terms of bait)? Is he trying to lead his Boomer followers into a trap?

4a) Is the info spread handed out to leftist/Islamic terrorist groups so when the US Spring officially begins, they can kill all those who spread Q's info?
4b) Is the info spread used by the Deep State to track down (and eventually kill) conspiracy-minded Trump supporters?
4c) Why is Alex Jones reporting on the LARP known as Q, but is silent on the truth known as you, Anon5?
4d) Is there a specific individual who runs Q-user, or is he ran by a various group of people?

Digital also takes the feeling of achievement/worth away from currency.

No longer would you be able to feel and hear what you eared. A system would give it to you like one of those ticket machines at a deli counter by downloaded to your smart phone or device.

Who looks younger then what they are or has stayed alive for a very long time?.

What Trump could do is greenlight the military to start wiping out pedophiles, that would put fear into the system.

>intel

ie. speculations and LARPing

kys faggot

Keanu Reeves?

Is the Matrix a giant meta narrative?

Also, is the Hidden Meta Narrative of Hollywood that movies are actually real, like Star Wars and Indiana Jones and The Matrix?

Is the endgame for Hollywood the disclosure of all the real history embedded in fictional movies?

>Who looks younger then what they are
That would be me but I never heared of any LEMs

>military to start wiping out pedophiles
so like the marines bomb their houses on residential streets in suburbia? come on.

1) Is Paul Nehlen a CIA nigger? I have a suspicion that he's a plant designed to paint Trump supporters as white supremacists.
1b) How about Andrew Anglin? If I recall correctly, you said he was a pedophile who liked Asian girls. Is the Daily Stormer used to track down "thought-criminals", similar to how Q is operated?
1c) What about Paul Joseph Watson? Is he genuinely on our side, or is he a "free agent", so to say?
1d) Are there any celebrities who are legitimately on our side? Can you give an example? It's getting hard to tell who is and who is no controlled opposition at this point.

"What Trump could do is greenlight the military to start wiping out pedophiles, that would put fear into the system."

I suppose he isn't doing this because he isn't willing to go to all out war with the puppet masters and just wants to be remembered as a good president with 2 terms of moderate growth. Am i right?

Man I was certain they had finally v& you by now. So glad to see you are back, don´t let the haters get you down. Also come back to /x/ once in a while bro we miss you

anon5 can you please gas yourself so we can watch you with goy goggles to see if reptilians come out of your face?

But the globalists want to remove physical currency already, so how would it panick them? It´s literally one of the stated goals, my country will be one of the first when the push comes.

1) Yes

1a) Some what.

2) Yes and Yes

2a) You can look at it that way, and look at the women involvement since the Woman's march factors into it.

2b) & 2c) Disarmed public are slaughtered, those who do not want to be disarmed are a threat to the ones who want to do the slaughtering.

3) FBI is disappointing, CIA is autism and NSA is dick pictures.

3a) It makes for a good story line, but I don't think Trump will be indicted. Nothing is there.

3b) No, if anything they would be the ones who would be concerned with it

3c) Mueller used this investigation to become relevant and to give D's something to cheer about to get votes from their base. He's knows the investigation has nothing on Trump.

4) Seeing where the information goes allows you to see how to do a battle plan.

4a) It can be looked at it that way if they know how to use databases with the social media companies.

4b) It can be looked at it that way.

4c) Someone needs to send Alex the KB thread information.

4d) It's not about who, it's about what and why.

holy shit is he paying you or are you really this this stupid?

It would be nice if he unleashed the military

Dunno if you’ve seen this before, looks like some artists out there are memeing what you’ve said about feminism into public consciousness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doghouse_(film)

Listen people in this thread if you are really searching for the truth start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

everything you want to know about the truth at that channel. This is bullshit entertainment or flat out disinfo if that is what you are into while the Illuminati try to destroy your nation and race so be it but you should gas yourself