I bet half you white supremacists on here aren't even white

I bet half you white supremacists on here aren't even white

I bet you're a kike

Nice flag, faggot.

i am very huwite

To be real, though. White supremacist fags "23 + me"ing themselves only to find out they're mutts gets me moist

Whiter than you

>non-whites are more willing to fight for the white cause than whites themselves

Really makes you think.

Representative of nothing more than the segment of us who are unemployed, have a lot of time on our free hands, and are troubled not by the notion of being doxxed.

and the other half aren't real supremacists. dumbass

I'm native american.

I am a white nationalist not a supremacist. That being said there is only one white guy in that entire picture.

>everyone on Cred Forums follows has the same ideas and ideology.

>Hides flag

The only people on here that are willing to expose themselves as potential white supremacists in such an obvious and irrelevant manner are the low IQ mongrels.

not white. been here since 2009

Fuck....caught. I'm actually 24% Inuit, 23% Nigerian, 20% Laplander, 21% Apache and 22% Mongol.

Saged

is this a thinly-veiled mutt thread?

That's why your JIDF ethnonationalist psy op will never work. This is the most diverse place on the internet.

Are you fucking kidding? That's even more awful than I imagined.

Go back to where you came from you nigger nazi

>le 56% meme is real

im sikh punjabi. if you want me to leave, youll have to fight me cunt

I'm white, though my moms grandparents on her fathers side were Ukranian, so guess mostly white is more accurate.

Lmao, I'm not white, but I've been coming here practically every day for about 5 years now.

We aren't white supremacists, we are white nationalists, there's a big difference.

Whatever you say proudboi

I'm not white. I always get a giggle at leftists learning that fucking Cred Forums is more diverse than their supposedly "diverse" love children. Pic related. I can't imagine how much of a mind fuck it is for them and their beliefs.

WHAT'S THAT? AN UGLY MUTT CLUB?

It gets worse actually

This, when you stop to think about this, it's really weird that a mostly white group is fighting to bring diversity and a diverse group with people from all over the world is trying to stop it.

godamn i miss the daily shia shitshow

We are hilariously more diverse then the "inclusive" reddit ancap meetup.

I will forever get a giggle knowing that Cred Forums is more diverse than the supposed diverse and proud commies.

And Chapos trap house.

fuck off shill

>commies

I'm not white either. Please explain the diversity of Cred Forums. Personally, I haven't seen it.

I'm le 86%

86% european (mostly iberian and italy/greece, some western europe)
4% jewish
10% native american

i'm not a nazi larper though

i'm not saying he or brits aren't white but he definitely has that swarthy british phenotype going on.

This is picture is a microcosm of pol. Just remember that next time someone tells you that spics, hapas, jews and other such mongrels are white

There are some anons who post their faces on Cred Forums Cred Forums /bant/ so I collect them.

well , it was in NY

ONE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>think I'm white
>mom is def native american heritage
>father is something european
>always laugh at how dumb Cred Forums acts as if every last name is somehow jewish.
>look up common jewish last names
>see mine
>it's an obvious one
>but only obvious to other jews

Oy vey, I'm a native american Mutt.

I'm not white.

We’re not. Most of us are mixed race, we’ve seen the real world and aren’t blinded by having one racial perception of the world. I made a Cred Forums meme page on Instagram and half of us are ex-Muslims and mixed race girls. Found this beating black MAGA girl who follows me and she’s funny af.

>mfw American father is 100% white but I have a Greek mother

I'm half mexican, legal and pay taxes. Grew up in oceanside, cali and couldn't stand lazy niggers and high taxes and communistd so I moved more inland. Tried college (night classes pt) hated my professors spending all the class time preaching garbage for 2 hours and sending us home with 5 hours of homework. I make 62k a year as a bread vendor to grocery stores. 40% of my money goes to the government.

This is the only place I have to come and bitch about welfare niggers

That only counts for Yanks and Leafs.
Pretty sure that 99% of Euro's are White, even if you factor in the Swedes, Bongs, Frenchies and Germans.

I'm about 1/6th Mexican and thoroughly enjoy it.