School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist's Father Was In FBI, Coached On Anti-Trump Lines

>In less than a week since they survived a mass murdering gunman attack on their school, two students who quickly became media stars of the Parkland, Florida school shootings are now media obsessed to the point they say they are snubbing an invitation to meet with President Donald Trump this Wednesday in favor of appearing on a televised town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper.
>One student in particular, David Hogg, has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.
>Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.
>In what was initially an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the president’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.
>“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.
>“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”
>“He can’t put that off on them. He is in charge of them and these people, what they love to do is push this off on bureaucracy and say it’s not them,” he said. “He is in charge of the FBI … the executive branch is supposed to enforce laws and as such, President Trump is in charge of that and the FBI.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/19/School-Shooting-Survivor-Turned-Activist-David-Hoggs-Father-In-FBI-Appears-To-Have-Been-Coached-On-Anti-Trump-Lines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
archive.is/HJbfd)
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
voat.co/v/Conspiracy/2405444
mobile.twitter.com/HodlBtcoin/status/965653194985664512
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAPPENING

This whole thing stinks. Someone brought up interesting connections of one of the kid's parents and adoption agencies. It was quickly destroyed

isnt it terrifying to think that so many Americans are living under the idea we still live in a democratic republic? What's even more terrifying is that the veneer has become so thin that if you have an ounce of critical thinking ability and you dare have an opinion in opposition to whatever bullshit narrative they are currently corralling the populous with, that your immediately ridiculed and ostracized? shit is fucked.

example: people are so fucking retarded now that they dont even give a shit at this point.
>youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

we need an user in that part of florida meet some of these kids are a party when they are drunk and ask them question. 18-19yr old anons near Parkland Florida, STEP IT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGERS

Shits fucked. I don't think kids didn't die. I think it's fucking sick how they're mobilizing over these kids bodies to push DRUMPH narrative.

Every single fucking day my vote for Trump looks better and better. After Trump, I'm going full underground bunker food stocker.

Bump this shit

HA HA HA Niggers you all know the FBI is mass shooting and mas murdering every one for real and you pussies fucking let them. You pussies are hopeless and lost and deserve it. HA HA HA. I wish you would get a grip and get over yourselves and start killing the FBI fuckers and cunts. You know the FBI is terrorists and entrapping mentally ill to kill you and brainwash mentally ill to kill you and you sit idly by and let them get away with mass murder. The FBI has gone off the rails and rouge and betrayed you and betrayed AMERICA! thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-groom-mentally-ill-right-wing-terrorist/
The FBI is aware of these guys but suckers them into killing you on purpose it's a bit like a Hostel movie all for blood sport. And you fucking let them ruin all your lives. Disband and abolish and nuke the FBI. Linkin Park is on the radio now and i know the FBI killed those singers. RIP Chester. RIP Chris. I love Sound Garden and Linkin Park. I miss you guys. I miss all the musicians the FBI murdered like they were a part of the FBI's property.

Are normies around anyone else questioning this shit too? We had a discussion about this today at work and pretty much everyone agreed these kids the media are interviewing are all...weird. It just doesn't seem right.

bump for truth

go to get those gun sale up bruh
they false flag school shooting because nobody cares about gays or concert goers anymore

>dare have an opinion in opposition to whatever bullshit narrative they are currently corralling the populous with, that your immediately ridiculed and ostracized?
that was one of the final nails for me. It got to the point where even an "idea" would set of your libshit relative or whoever.

>t. cia nigger

FBI funded Fuqra and radical Muslim brotherhood ops expensive fire arms.
The BLM/FBI both need dismantled or totally shut down.

witnessed
after COMPED you'd think people would start to wise up to the crisis actor thing

Feds recruiting young neophytes? Unheard of!

Cubic Simulations?

Like the Black Cube Matrix?

Hey, concerned citizen, you forgot to mention reading siege.

Fuckoff back to x

>pro-fbi teen has fbi father
>BAJKCK TO X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Low energy.

GCHQ must be lost. Britpol is down the catalog, to the right.

No fucking way

>dad was in the FBI
>surprised he defends the FBI
>surprised liberal media gives anything anti-trump airtime after a major national event

SHOCKED

You guys are necking yourselves just fine without us doing shit

Don’t think the kid is some secret FBI conspiracy, but he’s definitely being coached on the fuck Drumpf lines by MSM. That’s more upsetting to me that news will stoop that low.

FBI let a school shooting happen to advance their authoritarian aims. People have been vanned and fucked for a whole lot less than this guy--seriously, look up how Cred Forumstards who would spam threats and got party v&'d within hours/days--yet ((somehow)) Cruz just falls through the cracks? Multiple times? Bullshit. It's not uncommon for the jewish elite to sacrifice lives to push their political agenda. That's why all the smug little jews they have standing in front of the cameras laughing and grinning think they've won, they literally think you're too fucking stupid to see through their bullshit plot.

Pass it on.

That's...

Odd.

For all those subversive fucks involved, I hope their lives are ruined, and they just have to live through it like Hillary Clinton.

You deep state fucks have gone too far for too long.

wtf is sound garden

GEE PEOPLE OF COLOR ME SURPRISED
COMMIE TRAITOR FEDS WANT TO DISARM US FORCING CHILDREN TO LIE ON CAMERA FOR THEM

>not even /x/ related
Can't handle the truth?

Cameron Kasky, another one of the 'survivors' had three other Twitter accounts, and in one of them he says he is an actor. (One of this accounts: archive.is/HJbfd)

Immediately after his 'friends' got gunned down, he starts shilling for an org that marches on public streets.

David Hogg was interviewed after the fact and his body language shows extreme discomfort and/or insecurity. He's obviously choking for whatever reason, but it doesn't seem to be because of shock or whatever. Czech this anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

And guess what? They're all juden

It sounds like they're reading a script prepared by a thinktank.

Yeah he forgot his lines, and the crisis actors took a selfie before they went on camera.

voat.co/v/Conspiracy/2405444

mobile.twitter.com/HodlBtcoin/status/965653194985664512

I've got my normie af boomer conservative parents questioning LV and Sandy Hoax thanks to this botched Florida PsyOp. A year ago they would have flipped their shit at the mere suggestion of gubmint involvement.

The illusion is fading, boys. Keep the pressure on.

If you haven't already, remind them that the 2013 NDAA that made government propaganda legal again, was passed right when the news went into full swing for Sandy Hook at the end of 2012.

This is a coordinated purple revolution op, likely connected to Seventh Floor Group.

WHAT THE FUCK

you can see the same earpiece on the girl in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ

What happened to America that this kid wasn't the one being bullied?

>FBI

the other kid is wearing on as well

I'm firmly on the false flag train, but just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wouldn't wearing an earpiece in this situation be completely normal since they need to be able to hear the person they're talking to in the studio?

>two weeks after Sandy Hoax

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

cool larp thread faggots

nice article Lucian, also fuck uconn you the man

>stop scrutinizing things, goyim!

Cool shill post, Shlomo.

what the fuck are a bunch of virgins on pol supposed to do about it though

probably, but it's worth noting anyways

That is an IFB, it's used to hear the host in the studio.