>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtu.be/KScC_eBH-es

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIY8ixysQM
youtube.com/watch?v=GVR7hzy6Wac
youtu.be/5n9k4HZ1R7k
youtu.be/_PdUXj7QV1w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>e-celebs

Schedule for this week
Today: Fuentes vs RC Maxwell, Baked alaska show 9pm EST
Tuesday: pro-bloodsports vs anti-bloodsports. Warski live
Wednesday Joe Biggs vs Destiny on gun control, baked alaska show 8pm EST
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler

That is hilarious. But it doesn’t prove what is white. What is white anyways?

WE WANT DAWSON

I hope we see Ryan vs Richard soon. I’d love to see Ryan BTFO of the alt right.

>e-celeb general

Narcissa Wright vs. Blaire White

coming soon

15 minutes

TRU DAT

he prefers endless slide threads

I think Tonkasaw got it right when he said that Sargon has forgot how to talk to people like a normal person. Look at how he acts. Everything is a passive aggressive invitation, a networking opportunity, a tactic, an accusation to dodge, or a reason to record private phone calls between people who are supposed to be your friend. This is anti-social behavior, ironically, on a platform meant to be social. Having pretend internet jobs are really bad for your mental health. Don't do it guys.

>Narcissa Wright
Who?

Is he a enviromental determinist?

Scotland should be depopulated and Vox Day is a fake cornnigger bitch.

These debates are just e-celeb circle jerks. I can't listen to them because they are cringy af

>spic vs nigger

internet bloodsports are Cred Forums approved entertainment. No different than livepd threads

old speedrunner named cosmo who became a tranny

you dont want the answer to that stay blessed by innocence

The gods demand blood and they must be appeased

LETS GET READYY TO RUMBLEEE

>implying eceleb drama general is in anyway fucking important
>literally cant even memearrow
get the fuck back whatever subreddit you came from and stay there

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

ALT FUR REPORTING IN

Red pill me on Fuertes, goy.

I didn't know it was his tranny name
Fuck this faggot

Where you at scotfag? Lets fucking go, I'll bloodsports you in this thread. You'll wish it was destiny savaging you when I'm done with you pendejo.

where has chris "honorary aryan" warski gone?

hes a boy wonder

lurk more, and go be sad somewhere else. We're here enjoying the evening together, and you user?

JF has a new lampshade

He hates the alt right. He hates Richard for many reasons. Ryan just posted a video about this I believe this weekend.

accurate

what's the Maxwell and Nick debate even over? they're both civic nationalists, aren't they?

is he half-half racially or something

Dont they all become trannies?

Assuming that Sargon forgot basic communication skills and human decency is making the mistake of thinking he had them to begin with.
Sargon has narcissistic personality disorder. He talks like a narcissist, a severe one. No one ever cared or brought it up before because he was doing nothing except talking about crazy Feminists.

This is a man who made 30+ videos about Anita Sarkeesian, went to a live panel where she was speaking, got insulted, then immediately stormed social media acting like it was totally shocking that she insulted him. This guy made over two dozen videos about her, literally has spoken about her for 100+ hours collectively, and he thinks its uncalled for that she would say hes a creep. Sargon didn't just drop it. He kept up the act for days. Weeks even.
Sargon went on the Joe Rogan podcast and kept bringing this up, Joe even told him to stop. Joe told him to stop numerous times because it was making him visibly uncomfortable.

Sargon went to these lengths because hes a narcissist, and narcissists can't stand being wrong. They can't stand feeling inferior or being slighted. Sargon was jealous that Antia had a successful kickstarter and he never accomplished anything with his own.
The guy hasn't changed in years, this is just who he is. People are only noticing now because hes fighting against a group who are actually willing to engage and call out his bullshit with real arguments.

So does anyone know who the based black guy is?

Vee is a brainlet who takes everything out of context and warps it to fit a narrative. He's not even good or subtle about doing it

>Faulk (in a 6 year old video) says manchildren playing minecraft isn't good
>"ALT RIGHT IS LIKE ANITA THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY MY VIDYA"

>Spencer says football's popularity is based on misdirected tribal identity and trolls some sportsball fan by telling him he wants to ban it
>"ALT RIGHT WANT TO BAN SPORTS AND ARREST ANYONE WHO THROWS A PIGSKIN!!!"

>Spencer says that foreign propaganda designed to sabotage the state would probably need to be dealt with
>"ALT RIGHT ARE COMMUNISTS WHO WANT 1984 SPEECH CRACKDOWNS!!!"

>Anglin says he wants to be nonviolent, but Sargon autistically goes down the tactical ancap route of laws=violence, and Anglin rolls his eyes and says he'll use tazers if need be
>"ALT RIGHT WANT TO ELECTROCUTE AND DRAG ALL MINORITIES FROM THEIR HOMES!!!"

morton downey jr was infinitely more entertaining
youtube.com/watch?v=GVR7hzy6Wac

Who is more baaaaaaaaased
But whatever, its blood, I need something after last nights shitshow

No he just believes that race isn’t real and that lefty economics are the problem.

youtu.be/5n9k4HZ1R7k

youtu.be/_PdUXj7QV1w

The two videos where he says this. I forgot the exact time stamp.

i don't know what Dawson's views on race are, but in the video in which he states he'll be happy to debate any Zionists on Warski, he says one of the reasons he hates Richard is because the Unite the Right event said nothing at all about Robert E Lee or the civil war, and instead was a shitshow of people acting like neo nazi caricatures.

Dawson is passionate about the civil war i guess because he's a southerner. i'd actually like to hear a debate on this topic alone. since Dawson would presumably argue the civil war wasn't a racial issue, whereas Spencer would argue race is an inescapable aspect of it. i'd like to hear it just since i don't take a strong position on either side for this.

I'm pretty sure Fuentes will come out full 1488 tonight and will hang the jungle monkey. He pulled a knife on the kike, I bet he's tying a noose right now for tyrone.

yeah, sargon is a total faggot.

all e-celebs are cancer. all of these men claiming to save western culture while acting like precious little children. fuck them all. and the women aren't even hot.

>he just believes that race isn’t real

Fuentes used to be CivNat, but apparently James Allsup disowned him because he went too hard on the JQ (Nick made an article calling Jews "the tribe" or something).

Now James Allsup is an anti-Jew white nationalist too though, so IDK what's going on.

>lurk more
your eceleb faggotry was only forced recently retard
and if you take any sort of enjoyment of watching these retards please do us all a favor and unironically kill yourself

Some one better post aqua bobs and vagheen.

Wheres voxbro? I need blood and yours will do. Look at this faggot. Do we need him as a leader of AR? Does he look like a teepeenigger to you?

This thing should be put out of it’s misery.

you're acting like a bunch of white niggers mate

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Allsup isn't present in this debate though, as far as i'm aware. the Newsweek article Baked linked in his description of the debate says Maxwell is a civic nationalist black guy. so i'm not sure what the divergence is going to be between him and Nick

>calls others retards when he doesn't even know how to use the filter
lol

9:01 and the show hasn't started

Yea, watch the shit hole video. I like Ryan but he sucks the Palestinian cuck way too much and not thinking race is real is kinda dumb.

Just because I have a 40 and a blunt while paying for child support for my bastards with EBT doesn't make me a nigger, sarg'n.
>You're not as smart as you think you are

Sargon's problem is that he's completely insulated in his echochamber. The only time he "argues" with anyone is when he does his shitty response videos, where he pauses someone's video to add in marvel-tier quips and snark, and only nitpicking and strawmanning someone else's ideas, rather than offering any of his own.

He's so used to talking AT people, that he doesn't know how to talk TO people. And all his debates end up being the same way. Cutting people off to add snark, talking over people, refusing to offer any ideas of his own and wanting to make every "debate" into a game of 20 questions, etc.

I keep trying to watch that Joe Rogaine interview, and it's just too cringey. It's too fucking much. Sargon is so far up his own ass that he's turned inside out, and this is so apparently in a live face-to-face interview where he can't do his usual tactics of screaming over people and conveniently fleeing because he has to make a pot of tea.

>Spencer says that foreign propaganda designed to sabotage the state would probably need to be dealt with
>"ALT RIGHT ARE COMMUNISTS WHO WANT 1984 SPEECH CRACKDOWNS!!!"
What's funny about this is Vee used "alt-right subversives" as a justification for bannings and speech codes in the liberalist discord.

Besides that point he's a real big brain dude when it comes to geopolitics
waaaaah waaaaaah

reminder change TOP CHAT to LIVE CHAT if you want to shitpost in the stream

Nick's show just ended. Probably grabbing some tendies.

>calling out retards means you cant use the filter
wow... so this is... the intellectual prowess... of the eceleb dickriding club....

The show with a black on is late, I'm so shocked.

see
/ourguy/ is fueling up

Bring em out, bring em out.

To be fair, it could just be that he's never been clued into race realism. It's easy for a lot of people to discount this stuff when the mainstream narrative is so against it. Dawson is also probably autistically into his specialty of ZOG/foreign-policy, and doesn't look at anything else.

IIRC he's also half or quarter injun or something like that, which could possibly be a reason for not wanting to delve into race realism. Not sure if that's true though.

At any rate, someone who's autistic about stuff could very well be converted to race realism if they just hear the right arguments from someone else who's data-driven like Ryan Faulk.

He's a latino so hes so coked out right now I'm sure he doesn't need food.

He has arab features, namely the eyes

lol

He just went to the store for some smokes.

>Even Mike Tokes is saying in the chat that Nick is going to lynch the civnat

>posting the edit

You can see from the way he speaks to people that theres something majorly wrong with him mentally. Hes completely detached from reality. The idea that any disinterested party would care about the fact that some feminist insulted him is just vulgar delusion.
>She called me garbage!
>Me!
>A garbage human!
>I was shocked!
>now let me keep talking about this for another 40 minutes and come back to it a half dozen times even when you tell me to stop

AFAIK the drama between Fuentes/Allsup isn't anything to do with ideology. I think it's just personal life bullshit. Remember that they're only like 19 and early 20s, respectively, so they still have maturing to do. I see bright futures for both of them, and I hope they bury the hatchet.

I want to say he was more humble before gaymergate. But one of his oldest videos is just a mashup of people talking about him that he put as his channel intro. So maybe you are right. He's always had the seed of narcissism. It seems that YouTube has enabled his mental illness into something irreversibly self destructive though. I still say he'd be better off mentally working at a pajeet call center with managers telling him what to do.

The problem with Jewtube over the last 4 years is the algorithm rewarded retards like him talking about the same subject over and over. Sargon saw his metrics and deluded himself into think he was some kind of messiah here to save the world from Anita. Anyone who calls him a faggot is the enemy. A literal A.I. at google that makes video suggestions has turned this fatass into a mental patient.

if you knew how to use the filter you wouldn't be in this thread

i had forgotten how shit of a host he is

Is he still all that active?

He's still making content.

Baked Alaska is just fucking awful my dude

Sargon is a coward who is too proud to change his position.

no, he's a little jew playing tricks.

>steal bloodsport format
>don't even do it right

>two arrows
>looks like hyperlink
>cascading replies

Holy shit this is like if someone thought Cred Forums worked like r*ddit absolutely disgusting.

whatever happened to the guy that claimed he was gonna expose a bunch of alt-jews?

If you're not calling mike tokes a kike in the sperg chat right now, then you are wasting your life

accurate representation of what happens when JF talks to a woman.

I just don't understand the mindset of a sargonite. How many fucking times do you need to listen to Sargon do a response video to some blue-haired retard pausing every 5 seconds to call her a progressive who NEEDS TO TREAT PEOPLE AS INDIVIDUALS and add shit-tier quips? How many times do you need to hear over and over that feminism is gay? I can at least understand why HE does it if it's what makes money, but goddamn that audience of his is bewildering to me.

And honestly sargonites are worse than sargon himself. I wouldn't give two fucks about some random jewtuber if it weren't for the fact that he has legions of shills that swarm around the internet like locusts to parrot whatever inconsistent talking points he's shat out this week.

It really is pathetic. Imagine being Sargon and some normalfag comes up to you and asks you what you're about, and you basically go "I'm internet famous because I made dozens of videos complaining about some random hoop-earrings-wearing feminist who talked about damsels in distress in super mario bros"

You can't make this shit up.

I guess mike tokes isn't wasting his life then

It is important to observe how the Cult of Sargon manipulates peoples fear. Sargon is using dog whistles to attract the fearful. There is nothing intellectual going on here. It is all completely fear-based that is being falsely labeled as intellectual discourse.

I'll have to check in

Yeah, women are JF's major flaw. The french poon hound fucking melts every time some 4/10 thot comes on stream and he goes full white knight talking about how intelligent and special they are.

colored people time.

Sargonmind.

He’s for normies. Just look at arch warhammer and quatering. It’s like theyve stepped into fucking narnia. Sargon seems like some font of wisdom to them.

Sargon's fanbase is a cult, as outlined by Sargon himself in his own video.

Its crumbling.

a self hating jew, who would have guessed. He is getting demolished right now tho

Calling it now, black guy is backing out

At least he's pretending he's not irritated

how many times will Fuentes bring up the negroid skull and warrior gene?

Nah m8, I don't get that. Even if you're some normie, how many times do you need to hear him give the same shtick about feminism before you say "alright I get it"

I remember his video on feminism or some shit popping up in my jewtube feed back in like 2015 around the times of the primary debates. to be fair, I had already been a longtime Cred Forumsack at that point, but I decided to give it a listen. Listened to maybe the first video saying "okay, this is some basic bitch shit, but it's not entirely wrong, so I guess it's whatever". then I see that it's like a 20 fucking part series or some shit and it all looks like the _same_fucking_thing_ over and over and over.

Who watches this shit?
Normies don't watch this shit.
Look at how Joe Rogan acted when Sargon kept wanting to talk about Anita and feminism. "ENOUGH ALREADY"

Post rare Destinys

>warrior gene
Thats way too noble savage. Shouldbe called it the sperg gene or something.

baked just said 5 minutes

The nigger's going to 20 minutes late

IT'S HAPPENING.

Indeed, it's a gene that makes you chimp out easier and have less empathy.

CPT my man

CHANGE TOP CHAT TO LIVE CHAT IF YOU WANT AN UNCENSORED CHAT

>Started streaming 1 minute ago
>got home just in time

joe biggs vs destiny confirmed

>destiny vs infowars

How can we meme Alex Jones into joining? That'd be... indescribable.

Niggers late, need to wait

WE LIVE NIGGERS

Sargon's cult is unified by a collective fear. Not a collective ideology. Sargon is a conman and his enforcers are second rate bullies.

Alex Jones is the original bloodsport participant

HITLER TOOK THE GUNS
STALIN TOOK THE GUNS
I'M TELL YOU
IF YOU TAKE THE GUNS

SEVENTEEN

SEVENTY

SIX

WILL

COMMENCE

AGAIN

Most of his fans are pseudo redpilled and are concerned that internet nazis could possibly be correct, even marginally. They will take the safety of horshoe man before crossing a lethal mental boundary. Most people can't pass the two sphinxes.

>Hispanic Jewish school shooter.

The man is a legend. Can't believe he never names the Jew.

Let's let the blood begin

>white hispanic jewish school shooter

Where's RC??

His producers are jewish and his (ex)-wife and daughter are jewish.
Poor guy.

REEE I NEED MY FIX OF KIKE ENOCH, GODDAMN PAYWALLS

Hangin by the tree

Niggers lied, streams died

such a disgusting face

With his son laying down fatherly advice.

Hiding from the knife wielding maniacs.

Nick "youtube.com/watch?v=qQadT7fC6uM" Fuentes

quit being a nigger. For the cost of 2 soy lattes a month you can support exterminationism!

Arch Warhammer seems like a smart guy, to be honest. I think the problem is he probably lives in an insulated, very huwhite, upper-class area of the UK, so he probably don't know what it's like to live around niggers.

I myself was sort of a CivNat normie until I lived in a nigger ghetto for 5 years and realized they were irredeemable.

He is running away from his old family

NIGHT OF THE PEN KNIVES

Jesus the host has to call you on the phone....typical fucking nigger.

RC Maxwell looks like carlton

Why does this nigger have a Hitler mustache?

>i dindu nuffin' not my fault my team fault

WHY DOES HE HAS A HITLER MUSTACHE?
/ournigger/?

can never make my mind up whether to pay attention like a car crash or ignore these people completely.

I thought arch was some scandie. Didnt know he lived in th uk. Anyway, my point is just politics isnt his thing. Hes here because sjws have started fucking with his hobby.

I agree, user. As a fellow man of great respect and import, I shall join you in imploring others to only discuss PRODUCTIVE matters on this anime shitposting Nazi LARP imageboard.

based Kershaw knives

Sorry for having money, leaf.

This black guy already pisses me off.

>the chat right now

dumb negro

this

wtf is this nigger on about

sargoy BTFO by joe rogan

Is RC the smartest nigger in the tree?

>nigger says 1000 words
>makes 0 arguments

is he reading this?

>this nibba's arguments are better than sargon's

Damn. I didn't know Fuentes was debating Sargon. Bringing out the horseshoe.

holly shit this black guy looks like the chief of police in a 80s buddy cop movie. shave that god damn tash.

We must secure the supply of fried chicken, and a home for our baby mammas

>yous gon genocide
>yous a horseshoe

Holy fuck they're all the same

>ethnic nationalism is so far right it's left wing

He came out and appealed to muh horseshoe right out the gate

So no

still better than sargon

he's just reading shit

These are stock talking points that any ethnat has easy mode responses to.

So far right

It's left

pure horseshoe

All he needed to do was to force a smug laugh

>civic nationalism won ww1 and ww2

dam, i love it now.

this guy needs to stfu

Holy fuck the nigger goes Balkans as his first example.

oh shit, he has that retarded cadence that competitive "debaters" have.
>uh,uh,and the nigga mind and uh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Holy shit can this nigger say less than 30 sentences at a time? This isn't even a debate, he's narrating an essay.

>reading from a script

this is going to be good if the black guy can keep this energy after getting through his opening notes

>It caused ww1
>It caused ww2
>if everyone was having inter-racial sex this wouldn't happen
I mean, at least he has a better argument than the stepfather

It's left so far right

This nigger is going full retard right out of the gate. Bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off.

>ww2 started because muh German expansion
>not because of Bolshevik antagonism
>1918 never happened

the tree of logic niggress does that too

>ethnic nationalism is bad because of ethnic nationalist struggles in austria hungary caused a war

...isn't that an argument why ethnicities shouldn't be forced into a multicultural state?

>It's unamerican

HOLY SHIT, this guy is dumber than aquaposters right now

africa was never in involved in world war 1 and 2, it was 90% white european blood why does he care. inb4 but muh african campaign.

>it's un-American!
>literally just said moments before that America was an ethnostate.

interdasting

But what race is RC?

I've really got to lower my expectations even further of these people

>When the horseshoe is so big that it's not longer a horseshoe but a circle

>Gravrillo was part of the black Hand
>ethnonationalism started wwi

based nick the knife

Notice how noisy the nigger is being???

Black soldiers raping Japanese women in caves did a lot of good.

Did this guy think he was going to a university style debate format, did this faggot know he signed up for bloodsports?

Bro you're so hierarchical that you're actually egalitarian lmao

And the spic BTFOs him immediately. This isn't going to be a debate, this is a live lynching.

I just realized that RC has a Hitler mustaches.

Literally hoisting him with his own petard

I'm lonely ,is this my only human contact

I guess we need a king for our anarchist state

OOF

>this niggers' iphone earbuds microphone

A LOT OF GRANDEUR

NOT A LOT OF SUBSTANCE

NICK THE KNIFE VS KFC MAXWELL, AKA BLACK HITLER

WHO WILL WIN?

join islam

muh university debate tactics

holy shit, i wonder if this nigger would be in favour of colonialism using this argument.

>BAD SHIT STARTED MORE BAD SHIT

lul and this negro claims he has a debate background

Fucking casual.

THIS KNIFE HAS A FUNNY FACE

Kill yourself

This is the beginning of your awakening. Push further for enlightenment.

>duh the gubberment is violent

Cargo cult mentality.
He isn't an educated man in a sport coat, hes merely emulating one.

why do we have to argue for civic nationalism? ethic nationalism was the norm the thousands of years.

IS NICK HONORARY?