Where is Q

Wheres Qanon at? He put out some posts, then said For God and Country, then disappeared. Whats the happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q is a mossad operation. Fuck off retard.

Q predicted this

My great grandfather always forwards them to me in emails, so I don't have to track Q down.

Q predicted this.

6/14/46 - trump's birthday

It looks like we should be seeing a happening.

So to recap what Q has been posting recently:
1. Musk is bad guy with ties to NK and is maybe faking space or something
2. Edward Snowden is CIA trying to make NSA look bad to get their powers removed
3. CIA secretly runs almost all institutions and works together with media via SecureDrop
4. Government literally controls some peoples' thoughts with radio waves

Need I say more? Let go of this pathetic Mossad LARP. Yes, they predicted John Perry Barlow's death. That's because Mossad killed him, retards. Looks like they will be killing Snowden next. Sad.

Q failed to mention the Hawaii Missile or Alaska Quake since they implicate Israel.
Qanon is Hebew for "building a nest".
Q Mossad psyop.

Q was a boomer pied piper, using simple cold reading techniques and vague ambiguous predictions that could later be attributed to an infinite number of subsequent events, to fool low IQ boomers that Trump is a super secret psychic super hero

He got busted on here trying to exploit timestamp differences in order to appear to predict a Trump tweet, after he was called out on it he rage Quit Cred Forums forever

He's at double. Full.

One two three four five six seven eight.

Channel.

I think the latest Q email chain I've been forwarded from an elderly relative mentions some book from 1991 or something. I think he's realizing that only people who don't trust the internet are falling for the larp.

It's a very clever and well thought out LARP, no doubt about it, and the kind of person who wants to believe in that kind of bullshit is going to lap it up.

It's funny how he hasn't made a single solid irrefutable prediction and yet his followers grow in number every day, somewhere there is a very fat very happy troll laughing his ass off.

Stale LARP is Stale.

I think it speaks volumes that he had to move to 8 for cryptic drops and I'm honestly not kidding about elderly relatives forwarding me tons of screencaps of 8pol they got from facebook.
>master troll

Behold a Pale Horse is actually apparently really good. Predicted the school shooting phenomenon before Columbine. Also the author was killed about a decade after publishing and had Q clearance.

I'll just add that I think it's great for Cred Forums, Q acted as a kind of idiot sponge soaking up a ton of imbeciles and halfwits and dragging them away to honeypotchan, he did us all a massive favour, probably by accident, but the effects are the same.

Its not even a good larp. He just says overly vague shit.

Example A

TRUMP
CABINET MEMBER
DEMOCRATS
THE COLOR GREEN
DEEP STATE
SOMEBODY FLIPPED
HAPPENING TOMORROW
Q

See I can make my own Q LARPs. It’s boomer bullshit.

Jesus fucking Christ, do you even read through your own posts before sending? Try it, you'll save yourself a lot of time and perhaps retain a little self respect

Prime haha

Is there anything incorrect about what I posted, Jew?

Cooper was a nut. He owed a lot in taxes and when they came to serve his arrest warrant he went out in a gun battle.

Yeah, you have been conned, just because I have not fallen for the same con does not make me a Jew or a shill or anything else, it simply makes me a person whose critical faculties are functioning well and is able to see through bullshit.

I know it's hard to be told that you've been fooled, and the ego is designed to reject any suggestion that you have indeed been fooled, and although the knee jerk reaction of the fool who is exposed to the possibility that he has been duped is to lash out at those shining a torch onto his stupidity, you can override those feelings and simply decide not to fall for the bullshit anymore.

But I don't think you have that kind of mental strength.

Too many freaking people bowing down to suck Q's dick. The arrogant fucks are all ober youtube creaming their pants at every rhetorical question. They're using it to boost their own channels. Seaman, Potter that Destroying the Illusion guy and Munder all want Q's cock and ass either to worship him or loathe him just for attention. I swear Potter jacks off while he streams.

you're going to have to try harder rabbi

Fuck, you're right. Looks like he thought the President that pardoned Marc Rich's tax evasion was specifically targetting him by directing the IRS to get him for tax evasion. I've NEVER heard of a president doing that ever. Guess I was wrong about him. He really was crazy.

But when the troll finally gets bored and decides to reveal himself, or when someone else does it for him they are all going to be left looking very very stupid, and their credibility will be gone.

I await that sweet moment with eager anticipation.

I don't blame you for falling for it, but seriously, Q is a larp. A good larp, but still a larp. Unfortunately there's a fan base that's looking for Q in everything the see or find.
Just for a fun exercise, start your own cryptic larp here tonight and see if there are any references to your posts tomorrow. I've done it, and it's very entertaining.

Go away halfwit.

Im waiting for that day, user. I wonder if his cock with be in either Potter or Seaman's mouth. And who's that B bitch they all salivate over?

William Cooper has nothing to do with Q. He's just using his prominence for confirmation bias.

Q GIVE US THE REELY GOOD INFO LIKE HOW TOASTERS IS MAGIC AND WINTER IS COLD

Q P R E D I C T E D T H I S N I G G E R S

Cults have an extraordinary effect on the victims psyche, and true believers will refuse to accept the truth if it conflicts with everything they believe to be true and that they are fully invested in.

There'll be people still discussing Q in dead facebook groups for years to come, insisting it was all real and how they really made a difference. They'll turn on friends and family who try to help them out of the hole they climbed into, bitterness and resentment will set in and ultimately they will die still believing in a LARP that has already been debunked, right here on Cred Forums.

But they don't want to hear it, they have found something that seems to give their pathetic lives some meaning, and in their minds they are doing gods work, helping Donald Trump to defeat the North Korean Space spy called Elon Musk and his scheme to destroy humanity...mwahahahahaha...hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's much worse than that. Q has already 'predicted' their first death a few days beforehand. The people falling for the LARP are working for an enemy IC that sounds like they will kill Snowden next. I think most of Cred Forums is really underestimating the danger of the LARP.

Well, you don't have to be shitty about it. Don't tell me you've never fallen for a well crafted larp.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be aggressive or nasty, but it's just a larp. I can predict justin timberlake will get diagnosed with testicular cancer on 8/18/18 but that doesn't mean it will happen.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA