imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 19
>Turkish backed rebels are on the verge of capturing the strategic town of Rajou in NW Afrin
>Damascus; Rebels fire mortar shells, missiles into residential areas of Dhahiyat Al-Assad, Bab Touma and Bab Al-Salam
>SyAf launch large scale airstrikes across rebel areas of E Damascus in towns of Shifounyah, Douma, Hamouriyah, Sakba and Masraba
>Russia demands immediate withdrawal of US forces at Tanf Military Base
>Turkish FM warns ‘nothing can stop us’ if Syrian gov’t forces aid YPG in Afrin
>Syrian troops gather in northern Aleppo, YPG official denies agreement with Damascus
>Heavy shelling by Turkish artillery in towns of Harbul, Maryamin, Sheikh Issa, Tal Riffat and Tarandah, possibly to deter SAA
>Buses filled with Kurdish YPG volunteers from Sheikh Maqsoud District of Aleppo reportedly enter Afrin region
>Lavrov condemns Iran’s remarks about wiping Israel off the map
>Kirkuk; PMU starts campaign to clear IS sleeper cells that are currently active in the Hawija District
>ISIS kills at least 25 militiamen near Kirkuk in ambush

Prev →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yGw5Y7qc0w
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965751405284913152
youtube.com/watch?v=1r6sUjwcIrA
free-news.su/politika/26897-sirijskaya-armiya-vojdet-v-afrin
colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4004797.html
colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4004430.html
ria.ru/syria/20180219/1514918117.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=135788
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/963394817836437504
thenational.ae/arts-culture/art/eli-rezkallah-turns-the-table-and-his-photos-highlight-how-sexist-advertising-can-be-1.706132#7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legit previous cause I fucked up: Ghouta Offensive starts:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yGw5Y7qc0w

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/965751405284913152

SAA must do this. The reason that Ghouta has been such a hard nut to crack (seriously, just look at the shape of the pocket, the memes write themselves) is because SAA has been focusing on single sectors (Harasta, Irbin, Nashabiya, Ein Tarma, Jobar) at a time, which means the Jihadis only have to reinforce a single sector with all available reserves. This results in a greater concentration of enemy fighters that the SAA has to kill or push back, and thus the battle is much harder.
However, if SAA pressured the pocket along multiple frontlines, the Jihadis have to spread their reinforcements thin in order to hold all the frontlines against a numerically and logistically superior enemy - they may even have to choose which areas to lose and which to hold.

The question then becomes "which areas are they willing to lose in order to stave off their inevitable defeat?". They might withdraw from Nashabiya/Hezrama in order to shorten their own frontlines. However, this also shortens the SAA frontlines, which means more soldiers for SAA to (re)deploy to other fronts in the pocket - so it wouldn't change much save for putting the Jihadis in the same situation as before, but in a worse position. Therefore, they are highly likely to put up a hard fight in Nashabiya/Hezrama and Autaya.
However, if Autaya is capped by SAA, the pocket will collapse like what we saw back in 2016. The collapse will accelerate if SAA captures Shifuniya at the same time as Autaya.
Therefore, Autaya/Shifuniya are key cities the Jihadis MUST hold in order to stave off a complete collapse of the pocket from the east, even at the cost of redeploying defenders from the urban areas in the west to the farmlands of the east.

So, if the choice came to "what areas are we willing to lose in order to slow down the collapse of the pocket?", the Jihadis might choose to deploy a large amount of their reinforcements to the eastern regions of the pocket at the cost of losing some urban areas in the west.

LIBERATE GHOUTA ALREADY YOU DUMB SLOW TIGER REEEEEE

JUST

The only ones I see online claiming that the SAA will come into conflict with Turkey are Kurdish sources, or MSM which are completely unaware of the current geopolitical standing is between Syria, Russia, Iran, and Turkey.

Afrin for Turkey is going to be the secure area where the rebels are going to retreat once the Idlib offensive kicks off again. Turkey won't let the rebels come inside of Turkey, so instead they're going to ship them off to Afrin and ES areas. It's brilliant on the part of Turkey and Russia, give Idlib back to the SAA, throw the radical jihadists into Afrin and let the Kurds handle them, which they won't be able to. Then use the rebels as an excuse to push deeper into SDF territory.

Sweet, I have 30 medals

what ATGM?
youtube.com/watch?v=1r6sUjwcIrA

>caring about the olympics
parasitic games that'll force you to shill out billions to facilities you will never use for almost no gain.
in the mean time let the ghouta bodies hit the floor

I'd lick her to death.

Better read these articles instead:
free-news.su/politika/26897-sirijskaya-armiya-vojdet-v-afrin
colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4004797.html
colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4004430.html
ria.ru/syria/20180219/1514918117.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=135788

no

I think S.Korea is using facilities they already had. I know the announcers said the luge/skeleton slide thing was built 10 years ago.

Would you lick that spot between her eyebrows?

>So, if the choice came to "what areas are we willing to lose in order to slow down the collapse of the pocket?", the Jihadis might choose to deploy a large amount of their reinforcements to the eastern regions of the pocket at the cost of losing some urban areas in the west.

That would be the case if the rebels had the manpower. Every assault on the armoured vehicle base in Harasta has been diasasterous for the rebels, they lose more men than the SAA and unlike the SAA, ghouta rebels don't have access to more manpower. IIRC only 25% of the remaining manpower in Ghouta from the civillians are actually willing to fight.

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/963394817836437504

Apparently only 15k rebels are left in Ghouta, if that number is accurate, 15k men are not going to be able to hold any ground at all. All their fortifications won't help them the moment a serious offensive breaks through the line. So as it stands now, all the SAA need to do is capture the agricultural sector of Ghouta, then give them surrender terms. Ghouta rebels have no manpower to decide which sector they can give up and which to hold, since urban ghouta is the same size as the outskirts of Mosul which ISIS was unable to defend with 50k men and weapons out the ass. This is all assuming that the 15k number is accurate however.

I hope so, it's insane how much they spend on most of these facilities only to them being abandoned almost immediately after the games end.

>colonelcassad
How about no?

No one cares about the winter olympics.

Lads
What's so good about vanilla coke
It's only 2 bucks and it's everywhere

>I

can't tell if that's a komatsu, CAT or even a Dressta bull dozer....

Where was that photo taken? Is it of the convoy en route or is it from Ghouta?

Tiger don't want to lose hundreds of men like last time in the Euphrates
He is gonna be slow and steady

death to Erd*gan

Tigers or Tribal tigers going to gouhta

It was taken in an SAA training camp in Latakia

Then file name is wrong

>15k men are not going to be able to hold any ground at all.
15k is not a small number, especially in a pocket of that size. Member that ISIS pocket in NE Hama that managed to break through SAA lines to get to Idlibstan? It was less than 1k fighters in total, and they accomplished so much (granted, with outstanding circumstances).
>So as it stands now, all the SAA need to do is capture the agricultural sector of Ghouta, then give them surrender terms.
Agreed, with one exception: They also need to cut Duma off from the rest of the pocket.
>Ghouta rebels have no manpower to decide which sector they can give up and which to hold, since urban ghouta is the same size as the outskirts of Mosul which ISIS was unable to defend with 50k men and weapons out the ass.
Bad example: ISIS decided to fight to the death in the Old City, and they were able to wipe out an entire Iraqi division in the fight (F).

It's not incorrect, those men are all going to be headed to Ghouta anyhow. It's going to be their first taste of combat, urban warfare, guerilla, and country style warfare on open fields.

How many exactly?

Khuzestan and Baluchistan gonna flare up soon

Planning something?

>Bad example: ISIS decided to fight to the death in the Old City, and they were able to wipe out an entire Iraqi division in the fight (F).

F

I'll concede that point, I forgot that ISIS went into Mosul being fully prepared to die in it. Rebels in ghouta don't seem like they're willing to make that ultimate sacrifice.

>15k is not a small number, especially in a pocket of that size. Member that ISIS pocket in NE Hama that managed to break through SAA lines to get to Idlibstan? It was less than 1k fighters in total, and they accomplished so much (granted, with outstanding circumstances).

I thought the SAA allowed ISIS to breakthrough their lines in order to allow them to get to Idlib, considering the breakthrough looked to be very specifically guided to come out in idlib, and how quickly the SAA closed up that pocket.

lol the protests in Iran aren't sunni, they're darvishes considered heretics by both sunnis and shias. They're chimping out over nothing, basij or iranian riot police will put it down before friday.

Baluchistan has been a low level conflict for ages, if they're both exploding that means the other minorities are too
don't forget the north near Tabriz is mostly Azerbaijani, plus the kurds in the west

thenational.ae/arts-culture/art/eli-rezkallah-turns-the-table-and-his-photos-highlight-how-sexist-advertising-can-be-1.706132#7
Imagine having a country this cucked by American Feminism.

> tfw brainlet
r(3r^3 + 56b)

SAA and ISIS lost dozens of fighters in the breakthrough battle, so they weren't exactly "let out". There's pics of dead on both sides in that battle. The SAA quickly closed up the pocket because ISIS literally zerg-rushed the SAA lines with literally everything they had to get to Idlibstan.

Dude Beirut is not the rest of Lebanon. Tyre and the rest of the lebanese cities + south and norht Lebanon are more a representative of actual lebs rather than Beirut. Lebs in general are FUCKING ultra conservative, both christians and muslims. Hell, Orthodox christians in Beirut are more conservative than us here in Bethleham

Baluch rebels have been craving independence and have plent of videos online showing them blowing up PAF and some Iranian vehicles. That's another point of contention for the CIA to get into to get Iran.

True, but they'll continue to be a thorn in Iran's side

Where's that webm from looks cool.

Gruber staph

Just woke up. Ghouta when?

>Baluchistan
So since the CIA riots failed
Now we go to CIA uprisings

Lebanon and UAE both then

I was referring to how the UAE actually took this seriously.

Soon
Already started
Gain reports in today afternoon

Y..Your Christian?

Reminder that turks, arabs, jews, iranians and other sand niggers are not white, never were white and never will be white

>mutt calling others non white
>mfw

it's coming man, Alex Jones said so

Why is she so perfect?

I've seen a lot of news today about Syria, but haven't gotten to check in with /sg/. You guys don't fall for the propaganda so I was hoping you could give me an update?

Is Turkey fighting Syria now?
Why is Russia upset at US for occupying the southern territory?
Will the US leave or will russia do anything about it?

The teacher recommended to me that I drop out of pure mathematics and enroll in general math since I joined the course 5 weeks behind everyone else.
Should I do it?
The general math is literal year 10 brainlet dropout shit.
Also thinking of hitting up a lonely fat girl I know and fucking her just to do something for the rest of the day while the fridgie blokes are installing my air conditioning.