Holy shit, the meme is real

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Holy shit, the meme is real. I just visited the United States and saw fucking mutts everywhere. This is the guy I am staying with, he considers himself a proud white guy. What the fuck burgers, explain yoursleves.

John Russell
John Russell

Jews

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

I was gonna say not good picture to determine whitness but he does look a bit jewey so yeah kike confirmed

James Reyes
James Reyes

Hes white faggot quit the d and c

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

/lgbt/

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

fuck samefagging doesnt work. damn it was going to have a good kek

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

i meant phoneposting obviously

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Jews.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

shut the fuck up nigger i just ruined a potentially good troll thread and i am pissed. say one more thing and i will come over there right now to clean your room

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

I know him.
How's he doing? Still got the big truck? And the cute gf? I remember seeing his cock once. Shockingly long and respectably girthy. Does he still have Diesel?

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

holy shit what state do you live in

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Why do you need to know? You don't seem like a good friend to have.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

I AM NOT A FRIEND you idiot. I was using a random picture of my friends friend to do a troll thread and accidentally samefagged

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Sticky out hair and eyebrows same as ISIS terrorists from the west asiatic hinterlands have

come on guy

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

I am just trying to figure out if you are not lying or not about knowing him, so what state do you live in? So i know you are not lying

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

It is a TROLL Thread. Are you fucking blind? Fuck this is why Cred Forums is fucking shit now, because you newfags don't bother reading previous replies

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

How about I just email him this thread? Let him confirm who I am. I trust him. I don't trust you.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

if you called me "guy" in real life I would beat the fucking shit out of you you little bitch. You know that right?

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

YES I AM GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN BY KNOWING YOUR STATE. DEFIINTELY DON'T TRUST ME BECAUSE I AM A DANGER TO YOU BY KNOWING YOUR FUCKING STATE

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

I live in Washington. Now you

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Tell you what, see if he has any wins of his gf on his phone. Post them here and I won't mention this to him at all.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

No. I have no wins. I dont care anymore. Fuck your state. Washington is better anyways. Do you seriously think i am a danger to you by knowing your state anyways? Like what is the reasoning behind that? How am I going to find you out of a population of millions? I know nothing about you.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

I'm not even joking. Small tits but a fat pussy in her yoga pants. Love seeing her at the gym.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

okay....I will ask a different question. What state does HE live in

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

oh we got a tough guy in here, bet he could kill me with one finger. very scare indeed.

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

I would take her fat pussy lips like wedges of greasy meatloaf and just let it soak my mouth. He's a lucky man. Pussy like slabs of treet meat.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

You are goddamn irght I am tough motherfucker. I own my own small business, have 7 kids and happily marrried. What the fuck do you have? I am spreading my glorious Aryan blonde genes across the world, you have got nothing except for shitposting on pol all day

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

you are a filthy nigger.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

This thread is garbage and should be deleted.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Ask him why he let's her go to Planet Fitness without him. She keeps eyeballing me I'm going to fuck her.

Luke King
Luke King

filthy fucing egerate. anyone who goes down on a woman will get kicked out of our ethnostate. Men do not act submissive

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

you're life is garbage and should have been deleted coat hanger style

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

mate, you are a scrawny kid still in school. you can't even kick a ball right nor throw a football. if you are a adult, which you are not, reconsider your life or rope yourself.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

no dude please don't i lied i am him please don't do that i need her so fucking bad if she cheats on me i am goign to fucking lose it please

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

if you care about racial purity you're a kike!

Jordan James
Jordan James

nice projection faggot. I pay more taxes to sustain your fuckinng worthless free meal grabbing ass than 20 of your daddy's clones could do. You are living on borrowed money, you fucking parasite.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

wtf is this two face larp?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Shhhh...they think they are white. Just ignore them. Not worth spurring them into a possible gun related spree by telling them the truth.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

You better eat her pussy or I will.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

That guy is a bona fide italo-brazilian.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Yes sir I will. Thank you for sparing her for me master.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

It's okay. wwJ.D...dont hurt her. I'm only joking. I got you! Now guess me!

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Well, you got to work with whatever shit you got.

Reminds me of the US Army removing throwing grenades from a test to they still get some cannon fodder to recruit.

It's all there, soyosgoyos.... It's all to see for us....

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit