Holy shit, the meme is real. I just visited the United States and saw fucking mutts everywhere...

Holy shit, the meme is real. I just visited the United States and saw fucking mutts everywhere. This is the guy I am staying with, he considers himself a proud white guy. What the fuck burgers, explain yoursleves.

Jews

I was gonna say not good picture to determine whitness but he does look a bit jewey so yeah kike confirmed

Hes white faggot quit the d and c

fuck samefagging doesnt work. damn it was going to have a good kek

i meant phoneposting obviously

Jews.

shut the fuck up nigger i just ruined a potentially good troll thread and i am pissed. say one more thing and i will come over there right now to clean your room

I know him.
How's he doing? Still got the big truck? And the cute gf? I remember seeing his cock once. Shockingly long and respectably girthy. Does he still have Diesel?

holy shit what state do you live in

Why do you need to know? You don't seem like a good friend to have.

I AM NOT A FRIEND you idiot. I was using a random picture of my friends friend to do a troll thread and accidentally samefagged

>Sticky out hair and eyebrows same as ISIS terrorists from the west asiatic hinterlands have

come on guy

I am just trying to figure out if you are not lying or not about knowing him, so what state do you live in? So i know you are not lying

It is a TROLL Thread. Are you fucking blind? Fuck this is why Cred Forums is fucking shit now, because you newfags don't bother reading previous replies

How about I just email him this thread? Let him confirm who I am. I trust him. I don't trust you.

if you called me "guy" in real life I would beat the fucking shit out of you you little bitch. You know that right?

YES I AM GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN BY KNOWING YOUR STATE. DEFIINTELY DON'T TRUST ME BECAUSE I AM A DANGER TO YOU BY KNOWING YOUR FUCKING STATE

I live in Washington. Now you

Tell you what, see if he has any wins of his gf on his phone. Post them here and I won't mention this to him at all.

No. I have no wins. I dont care anymore. Fuck your state. Washington is better anyways. Do you seriously think i am a danger to you by knowing your state anyways? Like what is the reasoning behind that? How am I going to find you out of a population of millions? I know nothing about you.

I'm not even joking. Small tits but a fat pussy in her yoga pants. Love seeing her at the gym.

okay....I will ask a different question. What state does HE live in

oh we got a tough guy in here, bet he could kill me with one finger. very scare indeed.

I would take her fat pussy lips like wedges of greasy meatloaf and just let it soak my mouth. He's a lucky man. Pussy like slabs of treet meat.

You are goddamn irght I am tough motherfucker. I own my own small business, have 7 kids and happily marrried. What the fuck do you have? I am spreading my glorious Aryan blonde genes across the world, you have got nothing except for shitposting on pol all day

you are a filthy nigger.

This thread is garbage and should be deleted.

Ask him why he let's her go to Planet Fitness without him. She keeps eyeballing me I'm going to fuck her.

filthy fucing egerate. anyone who goes down on a woman will get kicked out of our ethnostate. Men do not act submissive

you're life is garbage and should have been deleted coat hanger style

mate, you are a scrawny kid still in school. you can't even kick a ball right nor throw a football. if you are a adult, which you are not, reconsider your life or rope yourself.

no dude please don't i lied i am him please don't do that i need her so fucking bad if she cheats on me i am goign to fucking lose it please

>if you care about racial purity you're a kike!

nice projection faggot. I pay more taxes to sustain your fuckinng worthless free meal grabbing ass than 20 of your daddy's clones could do. You are living on borrowed money, you fucking parasite.

wtf is this two face larp?

Shhhh...they think they are white. Just ignore them. Not worth spurring them into a possible gun related spree by telling them the truth.

You better eat her pussy or I will.

That guy is a bona fide italo-brazilian.

Yes sir I will. Thank you for sparing her for me master.

It's okay. wwJ.D...dont hurt her. I'm only joking. I got you! Now guess me!

Well, you got to work with whatever shit you got.

Reminds me of the US Army removing throwing grenades from a test to they still get some cannon fodder to recruit.

It's all there, soyosgoyos.... It's all to see for us....