Is Jhon Podesta fucked?

Will the Rotschilds take him out?

THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

THINK

This tweet is a year old. Not only is Podesta fucked. The entire Rothschild fortune will be turned to nothing.

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

why can't she into grammar?

Happy Presidents' Day!

ITT: Trump hijacks the Rothschild twitter account

She are a loser

Kys faggot

Maybe you should aim for your bosses first, then your bosses won't be able to subject others to our harmless nazi antics?

I wonder if Podesta has his own blackmail dead man's switch. I'm pretty sure they all keep dirt on each other.

B-but these concerned citizens also smoke ganja! Bad people. Baaaad people. One day they might call someone the n-word getting their red bull at the convenience store!

This is a fake rothschild account you retards.

If he didn't he'd be dead already. It's the only explanation given that his exceptionally poor IT work opened the flodogate for Hilalry's bad optics in the 2016.

How come a literal rothschild who is a literal self admitted kike (jew) is openly talking like they're the mastermind of 1 of 2 of our countries political campaigns

Just look at the rothschild wikipedia page, it openly states that they're jewish. And then they brazenly talk as if they own us. And almost no one bats an eye.

What a fucking time to be alive

Nigger.

This smells like fresh pasta?
Is it??

That's some nice pasta but it's missing a certain something. It's just slightly too impersonal, not quite believable. I want to FEEL O.P.'s finger on the trigger when I read this post. Sadly it's just not quite there. Good try lad, you'll get em' next time.

GOOD RIDDANCE GLOWER NIGGER

Lol KYS, FBInigger.

Sir, im not a nazi....im

For now.

If you're going to kill yourself, at least give us some sauce on your bosses and operation.
Also, there is objectively nothing wrong with killing parasites.

MFW all this Russia butthurt is the jewish elites that cant accept losing. They have been wining so long they dont know what losing is like.

They hate that we have a vote.

Yea it needs some background story of increasing medication/psychiatric evaluations because of the loss of meaning in life. Something that makes you think damn it's over. Then it would be al dente pasta.

lmao wft great family is this bitch even talking about?

ATTENTION JAMES COMEY
This is the FBI. Now, I know I'm in there. I'm going to count to three. If I don't come out with my hands up, I'm coming in after me.

Q predicted this

I wonder how many alphabet plebs we've radicalized

>"You have destroyed a great family"

No, it sounds like they're going to take out the Clintons by her wording.

I think they're all on the same team but Satan burns his minions sometimes and by God I can't wait for Hillary to get burned. That Satanic witch

You think your hot shit huh Rothchild?

Nigger.

Congrats Cred Forums, we finally got something done.

>he's doing what we do but gets paid and full benefits/pension.

Wow, how to take over a thread. Nice one Shill-senpai. I'll remember that technique!

KEKED AND CHECKED