Boruto Thread

From a post from last thread, here are some things that may point to something big.
- Hako Kuroi's name is Japanese for "Black Box"
- Urashima Taro, the character Urashiki is based on, turned old and died by opening a box (That is usually depicted as a black box) he was told to never open.
- In some versions of Urashima's story, the box is named "Katami No Hako".
- One of Hako's team-mates are named "Hoki Taketori". "Taketori" is Japanese for Bamboo Cutter.
- There is a famous Japanese Fairy Tale called "Tale of the Bamboo Cutter", an alternative name for it is "The Tale of Princess Kaguya".
- Kaguya Otsutsuki, who was called the "Rabbit Goddess" by some, was inspired by that tale and the "Moon Rabbit" myth.
- The "Moon Rabbit", in Chinese mythology, is usually depicted as a companion of the Moon Goddess Chang'e.
- Whenever Hako's on-screen, she's usually carrying a rabbit doll with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAWZlOrqZGQ&ab_channel=NEJIHYUGA
youtube.com/watch?v=RAWZlOrqZGQ&t=5s&ab_channel=NEJIHYUGA
strawpoll.me/15030223
comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/19/naruto-creator-favorite-female-character/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting theory. But I think it is too much to expect from a team who has been so far background material. Considering that is what exactly happened during the Ghost Arc though, I would be surprised. Also, are you implying that Hako contains Kayuga's essence or something similar, considering the connotations of the term "Black Box", and that her doll has similarities to Black Zetsu, like the fact that they are both constantly smiling?

Is Hako an Outer of Kara?

Gekko is an outer Kara member. God killer tats included.

I'd shit my pants if they planned this.

it's some good writing. I'm impressed if they pull it off. Maybe Kishimoto has a bigger role in this arc.

I find her design interesting. It's such a shame they are leaving a lot of background character undeveloped. I can't wait for Hako's time to shine.

I would forgive this entire arc if the Byakuga Gang are revealed to be nothing more than goons of Kara. Gekko's grand plan is probably something that is supposed to work in Kara's benefit, if he is an Outer. Maybe we'll get a brief, insidious shot of the Inners when this arc is over.

It's not an exact match as the ones on Kara's bulletin board, but it's strikingly similar in design, especially with the dot in the middle. This arc may not be shit after all.

My guess is she's a puppet user and the bunny is her puppet

I just ordered all 6 of the post war light novels they translated to English. Which should I read first?

Also when are they translating the rest? I wanted to get all 10 but was disapointed. I can't find any news.

Also, during the scene in Ep 37 where all the background students were being rescued, Hako was no where to be seen until the very last shot of that scene. I think there's going to be a flashback later showing that Konahamaru left her tied up where she was knocked out. And that after being rescued by one of the New K12 (most likely Denki, for reasons I'll elaborate on later), Hako starts to develop a crush on whoever rescued her.

I'd be ok with literally anyone but that nerd denki

So kaguya is more powerful than momoshiki right? It took naruto and sasuke a lot longer to beat her and they didn't even beat her they just sealed her. She also had a lot more powers than momoshiki. Momoshiki however was beaten by 2 Boruto rasengans. 1 invisible and 1 father son. I feel like she had nothing to worry about and could have beaten him easily.

I would say so. Kaguya was immortal, while Momoshiki could die. Naruto and Sasuke needed the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei seal to defeat her.

Himawari is best girl

Does this franchise have an ounce of creativity or integrity remaining?

Yes it does. Read OP and also watch ghost arc. No one saw that coming

I want to know more about kakashi's son

Been obvious it's Kaguya and Black Zetsu since they were introduced.

Not really. Especially since doll control is a thing.

That'll be crazy if its true. I hope it is.

I don't think hes gonna turn out to be kakashis son. My guess is he was just a kid who grew up while kakashi was hokage listening to the stories of kakashis life and he idolized him and became a ninja just like his hero kakashi. That's why he wears the facemask and headband like kakashi. That's his idol.

Nah here's what happened. Kakashi fucked that girl he met in his light novel but because he's hokage and she's a prisoner no one could know the bastard existed. Bad PR for a public official you know? So he was brought to the hidden leaf and raised there and now a genin. The truth will probably come out eventually just not yet.

Remember this theory and all the discussing we're doing so in a year we can all laugh when it turns out completely wrong and she's some irrelevant background character and the tattoo on gekko means nothing

This is why we need the sumire and sarada posters. Thread has been on page 7-9 all day.

That's what we thought about sumire

Kayuga is not immoral; the databooks state that she was killed when she was sealed. Though I do agree that Kayuga is much stronger than Momo

Good point

So those threads are for waifufags then.

Hawawa?

i'm so glad Naruto ended up with Hinata, a girl who actually always loved and admired him from day 1, instead of Sakura, the girl who was an absolute bitch and treated him like shit until "oh wow wait you're strong now? Hmm maybe I want some of that..." Fuck Sakura. You deserve Sasuke. I hope he beats you.

Sakura never loved Naruto.

that's true. But she only stopped being a bitch to him when he became strong.

Which can be said for most of the village.

Would the Village under Uchiha management be better than under Hiruzen’s and Danzo’s management?

What if Hako has a tattoo seal?

Only if Itachi was the head of management.

Yeah but to bait a switch a back round character nearly 50 episodes in, in another 50 to 60 episodes would be dumb.

But not his wife.

Idk. Fugaku seemed to have reacted pretty competently with the situation that they were dealt with, such as always trying for the peaceful option, and to leave no hard evidence of their meetings. Also, Itachi’s track record of management seems to be pretty poor, considering that he did not do anything useful as a spy for Kohona

It would be so cool if Hako and Gekko are part of Kara. It would create a conspiracy aspect in Boruto where anyone could be an Outer operative. Later in the Kara-centric arc there should be full scale paranoia in Konoha and the other villages that creates mistrust between everyone.

I agree. It would be interesting to see how Naruto and Boruto react to such a situation, considering how much they depend on others

Hawawa!

maybe they'd actually do something about the hyuga literally BRANDING their "inferior gened" brothers and sisters. I'm fine with the brand sealing their eyes so they can't be stolen. That makes sense and is a good thing. However using it to melt the brains of the inferior hyuga is fucked. I tried to find the scene on youtube but can't so this is the best I can do. You can't hear but you see what i'm talking about. Just imagine that man screaming in agony.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAWZlOrqZGQ&ab_channel=NEJIHYUGA

Yeah, it is horrible. And it is extremely hypocritical of Kohona not to repremand Clan Hyuuga for this behavior, as the Branch-Seal system places amount of power in the hands of a few individuals whose loyalty to the wider Village is always semi-suspect (The Hyuuga have an council of elders that always advises the leader on matters, thereby putting a ton of pressure on Clan leaders to conform to Clan demands, self-chosen seclusion), therefore posing huge security risk to wider Village safety, whereas the Uchiha were prosecuted despite being a decentralized, individualistic clan (less opportunity for coup) and having little security risk (MS is incredibly rare, baseline Sharingan is only good in certain situations like 1v1, Uchiha are loyal in service)

you gotta keep the lesser Hyuga in line lest they forget their place...

youtube.com/watch?v=RAWZlOrqZGQ&t=5s&ab_channel=NEJIHYUGA

Such situations can be resolved by an authority figure stepping in and separating the belligerents. There was no need to inflict severe punishment on Neji back there

So he wouldn't do it again. Stay in your lane and know your role.

Can't be any worse than Danzo

neji was the best fighter of his time. As a member of the side branch. Clearly they're not that superior

Hiruzen let orochimaru walk right past him. Didn't even try to stop him. Just let him escape

future genes collusion comin thru

this looks like cringy fanfiction with too much money behind it

Momo or the new ayy lmao will end up talking to Hako

Ranking all Kage from strongest to weakest. Let the flame wars begin!

1. Naruto
2. Hashirama
3. Minato
4. Tobirama
5. A (Third Raikage)
6. Onoki
7. Gara
8. Hiruzen
9. Yagura
10. A (4th Raikage)
11. Mu
12. Gengetsu Hōzuki
13. Third Kazekage
14. Tsunade
15. Kakashi
16. Chojuro
17. Mei
18. Rasa
19. Durai
20. Kurotsuchi

only listed the relevant ones we actually know anything about. Most of the 1st and 2nd kages are mysteries.

Just wait until she gets her episode

Wait, it just dawned on me.

Aren't ninjas just wizards and mages?

think about it, if you use another language to describe it, chakra and Mana are no different from each other.
It can be said that it's just using different words to describe the same thing.

Literally remove the ninja wank, and this is just a show about Wizards

Stop bumping this shitty thread. No one cares about Boruto.

Yes

"~B-Boruto-kun...n-not s-so fast-t.....Hawawa!~"

Hawawa?

Why is not Boruto manga weekly again?

>one post every hour
The absolute state of Borutofags.

Bor

Boruto is doomed.

We're in filler hell, it's understandable.

Whoops, wrong picture

Danzo dindu nuffin. He was a good boy

>think all this is filler when one of the guys had a tattoo
wew lad

When is somebody going to translate a synopsis of the 5th Boruto novel? It’s been a month

Rather want to see what's written in Novel 3.
Seems like Hawawa got abused by her father.

mages and wizards don't fight and use weapons like this.

I want them to translate the other 4 light novels. It's been years. Just finish them already.

Yes, but I mean we at least have a rough idea of what’s in the novels based on summaries. I can’t find anything about the fifth one at all.

He is cute.
CUTE!

What the fuck are they doing with this franchise? The unbearable amounts of filler and the subpar manga have killed discussion everywhere and the sales are taking a nosedive.

And that's why we have Black Clover.

well duh look at his father. How is this sexy beast not married?!

I like Boruto

Okay, that makes one. Anyone else?

I like it

>The unbearable amounts of filler and the subpar manga
That’s exactly what Shippuden was, everybody’s used to it

Okay, two. Are there any more?

i'm guessing most people in these threads

What is your point?

Boruto? More like BOREruto if you ask me.

Why are you still here?

Wait is tsunade stronger than kakashi? I would have put him above her

>Tsunade not being below Durai.

Ignore his entire autism filed list. It's completely wrong

>onoki that high
>Gara above hiruzen
>tsunade above kakashi
>tsunade that high
>chojuro above mei

Tsunade literally can't die as long as her forehead seal is active. Also even madara acknowledged her as a great kage. Only her and onoki were recognized by him.

Kakashi was powerful but remember when he was hokage he no longer had his sharigon which he relied on heavily. Even he admitted he was weaker and wasn't sure if without the sharigon he was strong enough to be hokage.

Was Sasuke right to stage his revolution at the end using the methods he did, such as the imprisonment of the Bijuus, and attempted murder of Naruto and the Kages?

Who is the best in terms of administration though?

How powerful will these two get? Could they top Madara?

Replace Sarada with Kawaki, then your post will make sense.

No. That was mean.

better yet: he dated and married normally, so much normally and low-key that nobody ever noticed

None of them. Not even naruto because of this Why was this shit never addressed in the show and still hasn't been? The hyuga have it even worse than uchiha did

Kakashi, clearly. Under him, Konoha got skyscrapers, smartphones, trains, and in the internet in general.

I'm just glad sarada isn't as useless as her mom was

Sakura was never useless. Actually watch the series, please.

Epic meme.

Gets me every time

She was. Especially in the original. It got slightly better in shippuden. She was either crying or hiding behind naruto and/or sasuke

Seriously, why you keep watching this?

Brand loyalty.

What's the cancellation date?

I enjoy it

Hopefully never. I want to watch Boruto shippuden then Boruto the last where he finally hooks up with sarada and they have soruto and then they make a series about him called Soruto then Soruto shippuden. Then MAYBE it can end.

Nothing is far fetched when you had the tobi is madara but really it's obito.

Seriously how did no one call that sooner? Obito. Tobi. I felt like a fucking idiot when that reveal happened for not noticing. Or did people call that and I just don't remember?

It was the most prominent theory in the series the moment Tobi appeared on-page. Even when Tobi announced himself as Madara, there were still arguments over whether he was still Obito.

The absolute meltdown the fanbase had when he was revealed to actually be Obito was glorious. A few Naruto forums even shutdown for a few hours and the mental state of emotionally fragile fans started to deteriorate because everyone was like "Kishimoto, what are you doing?!"

>thinking any of this is filler
wew

Why was there a meltdown? That's some good writing. Big twist. Obito had good motivation and reasoning for why he wants this. We get a kakashi obito reunion. And that'll be dumb if it really was madara. No way he'd still be alive at that age but also he wouldn't be that powerful still. Age would weaken him.

Because soooo many people were committed to it being wrong that when it turned out they were the wrong ones their brains just couldn't accept it

Have you ever been cucked so hard you started a world war and tried to end existence as we know it?

>Obito had good motivation
Wanting to kill your childhoodfriend and everyone along the ride just because your shitty loli waifu died is not a good motivation
atleast do it for a good loli waifu

He didn't want to kill everyone, he wanted everyone to be happy

Could madara final form have been able to defeat kaguya? 10 tails jinjuriki, rinigon, sage powers, limbo clones everything he had before kaguya took over his body.

Same. Himawari is best girl

That's not very big. Don't worry though. We'll stretch you out reaaaaaaaal good. You'll get there.

*smooth jazz*

I’d argue that Sasuke was too nice in his revolution. He did not go as far as vowing to exterminate the elder councils of the Villages and the Daimyos, who are in large responsible for the perpetuation of the Cycle of Hatred, via their influence in Village politics and of outsourcing of missions, respectively

Slavery is horrible, but I argue that the Uchiha have it worse. Nothing can surpass genocide and surpression of knowledge about said genocide.

I want to INSEMINATE Mitsuki's cloaca!

Probably. Kayuga, despite all her power, is a complete idiot, and has no combat experience or sense of tactics. Sage!Madara can probably beat her, with at most, some difficulty due to his mastery of jutsu and use of Limbo clones

So become hokage and change things. Don't just kill people.

Well, that is the sensible solution, but the Ninja World has shown itself nearly invulnerable to change. The only way for change in those situations to occur is to remove most, if not all of the existing power structure (the Kages, the Daimyos, the Village councils), and those people are not going to vacate their positions without a fight, especially if they feel that their fundamental existence is threatened

The 1st hokage did it. Changed the way the world was for centuries by starting the 1st village.

This, everyone called it from the start.

Here's a gif I apparently saved almost 10 years ago using it as humor.

... so it's just me who's stupid. Ok then.

So is naruto earth the only planet with ninjas and shit? If the otsuki people travel from planet to planet to eat the chakara fruit I wonder if any other planet has lifeforms that ate the fruit and have chakra now.

They don't travel through planes but through dimensions.

Ok so are their other dimensions with ninja like beings?

Idk, it was shown several other dimensions during their fight against Kaguya but none of them showed any "intelligent form made" stuff.

He basically did it by being the strongest man in the world, then formed an union/alliance with the second strongest man and clan in the world, enslaved 8 nukes, then coerced every other clan in the Land of Fire to join his union, and even then he failed in his goal of peace as he failed to eradicate the old clan mindset (see: Tobirama). Sasuke is taking the more direct option by eliminating the guardians and perpetuators of the Cycle of Revenge

Considering how many Ootsusukis dimensions are shown, and narrative potential, I wouldn’t be surprised. I would be all up for a race of Chakra-users that are inspired by Ancient Greece or some other civilization

Sasuke's thinking small-time.

Heart of Blades is the only way to go: no survivors, no avengers.

The ninja animals?

Oh shit that'll be badass lol an entire planet of chakra enhanced animals.

>Uchihashits
>not going batshit insane and attacking other villages for no fucking reason
>good management

Still better than Senju management. There is no record of Clan members mistreating their fellow clan members while they were still in the clan.

You get that faggot narutu away from my princess! Hey can go with the soulless husk of a woman, hinata.

Is that official?

The picture yes that's what he actually looks like
Kakashi being the father no i'm afraid not. Yet that is. They have not confirmed it YET! But oh you wait... they will...

>There is no record of Clan members mistreating their fellow clan members while they were still in the clan.

Because they erased the records under Naruto's administration.

meant to

I swear i hear epic sax guy every time.

Shit, I forgot about that. But still, other than the Uchiha clan massacre, Uchiha don’t routinely treat other clansmen like shit, given Batsuma’s treatment of Hashirama and Hashirama’s inconsideration of Tobirama’s feelings

>Except for the time they killed more than ten thousand people and destroyed a national symbol, muslims are peaceful towards us.
Yeah... no.

>Uchiha don't routinely treat other clansmen like shit
They stole each other's eyes for generations.

>other than the Uchiha clan massacre
well, it sure is difficult after you kill 99.9% of your population. If we were to consider that Sasuke killed Itachi, we can basically say that 50% of the Uchiha clan was killed by it's own after the massacre, not counting the obito faggot.

>A clan based on stealing shit from it's own brothers and sisters
truly the niggers of the setting.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/15030223

>mfw it's almost the exact opisite

What happened to this Salad? She used to be kind of a smug tsukkomi, now she's a shitty tsundere.

Blame the animation team. They're having to make up their own shit while we wait for the exams and it's been one huge train wreck so far.

Damn it. I hope /ourguy/ seki is working hard on the chuunin exams.

Senjus are responsible for more suffering
>invented Hidden Villages, a system that neglects and indoctrinates orphans, and converts them to be child soldiers and sends them to the front lines with only minimal training or support, and has done so for generations
>all Shinobi wars happened under Senju leadership (and thus are at least indirectly responsible for the state of minor Villages like Ame)
>A Senju invented Edo Tensei
>Do not honor convenants (see their treatment of Uchiha)
>Tolerate and commit human experimentation and slavery (see Clan Hyuuga Branch system, Hashirama did not interfere with Tobirama’s development of Edo Tensei as far as we know, Hiruzen’s tolerance of Danzo and Orochimaru, Hashirama’s enslavement of the Bijuus, incredibly powerful beings who are clearly literate and can cast jutsu, causing them to hate humanity and rampage against human settlements whenever possible )
>Tolerate and commit genocide
>Are incompetent and short-sighted in leadership, do not plan ahead (Hashirama failed to foresee an intra-Clan conflict within his Village, despite it being composed of 2 clans who hated each other just years before)
>Created human weapons of mass destruction without their consent, give them no support (the Jinchuuriki )
And in addition, the suffering caused by the Uchiha was actually for a tangible goal, to bring ultimate Paradise in the form of the Infinite Tsukoyomi. The Senju has done all of the above for the vague idea of “peace”

>>invented Hidden Villages, a system that neglects and indoctrinates orphans, and converts them to be child soldiers and sends them to the front lines with only minimal training or support, and has done so for generations
Hidden villages specifically were made to address this problem.

Man I just hope he makes more of this. I need more Hinata and Naruto in my life.

Boruto: the last air bender

>Hidden villages specifically were made to address this problem

Not him but it should be clarified that Hashirama and Madara envisioned a village "where children could be happy" and Tombirama fucked that by introducing the academy, exams, and other shit that militarized children, effectively shitting all over Hashirama and Madara's dreams.

I’m talking before the massacre. At worst, an Uchiha clansman is responsible for somewhat emotionally neglecting their children (Fugaku’s treatment of Sasuke). Never has an pre-Massacre Uchiha clansperson beat their children for the simple fact of voicing their dissenting opinion like Batsuma has done

I want him to make more too, but it looks like the top brass put a stop to it. Still, we'll always have those sweet 11 seconds.

More Hanabi when?

>but it looks like the top brass put a stop to it

A shame as I would totally pay for an SoL about Hinata and Naruto.

No, the hidden villages reduced the rates of child death.

Notice that's from Hashirama's point of view and none of the military changes came until the second was in power, after Hashirama's time.

Me too. I wish I could get my hands on that NaruHina artbook he did.

and the hyuga?

Someone will scan it eventually.

Islam is a plague and needs to be eradicated

1. Child soldiers were already a thing. People were fighting since the dawn of time, hidden villages were just a way to give support and training so they can actually survive and get resources.

2. Senju caused none of those wars. First and forth war were caused by Uchihashits.

3 And uchihashits were shit on their jobs of protecting this forbidden jutsu.

4. Uchiha treatment was justified since they have a literal mental issue where they break under too much emotional damage or pressure.

5. All those experiences were necessary to protect the village.

6. I remember an Uchiha commiting genocide. Two of them actually if you count sasuke's post-war story arc.

7. turns out trusting Uchihas was a bad idea. That makes uchihas shit, not the senju who trusted them.

8. The other option was to have a mass of chakra walking around fucking shit up.

> to bring ultimate Paradise in the form of the Infinite Tsukoyomi.
"Hurr Durr everyone is happy inside the matrix".. you can't count on your own brain to make yourself happy. Nobody knows how to achieve happiness on their own.

Given the timeline, it is likely that Tobirama’s reign of institution-building happened under Hashirama’s reign. In addition, the first two Hokages trained Hiruzen. So basically, Hashirama allowed, and maybe even encouraged, the perversion of the purpose of Kohona

you kno what else the sharigon does? Steals other people's jutsus.

It turns out that if you hit your children they don't murder the entire fucking clan later.

>NH fags worshipping their shitty couple some more like it's the greatest love story ever told
I cannot stand you cucks, fucking SPARE me

>So basically, Hashirama allowed, and maybe even encouraged, the perversion of the purpose of Kohona

Man that's fucked it means he was corrupted and trampled on his own dreams, no wonder Madara was pissed.

>they're enjoying thing?
>HOW DARE THEY

Stay eternally devastated pinkshit.

>pinkshit

At least Sakura had more screen time and ended up more interesting

yfw sarada and sumire lose and boruto ends with chou chou

Let their love seep into your heart and thaw the ice within.

just because there always were child soldiers doesn't mean there had to continue to be. They could have put an end to that.

nah, Boruto is smart enough to get the harem ending.

>marry sarada, fucks choucou, kills purpleshit
perfect.

>more screen time
Yet still less popular
>ended up more interesting
HAH

>not killing sarada
i don't care who wins just as long as it is not sarada.

>ends child soldiers program
>enemies invade your village and kills every women and child
Nice.

How does it feel to have the creator talk this way about your favorite?

>Sakura still ruffles people's feathers so much that they will take time out of their day (or night) to broadcast how much they hate her, with edits and polls to prove she's "shit".
It's fascinating how sad this is. They think this much a character they supposedly hate and go out of their way to show Sakura's fans "who's boss".

I'd hate that. Fat girls are fucking disgusting.

>unironically posting this after this post

>marry sarada
>kills purpleshit
Take your shit taste elsewhere

Considering how unironically offended you get every time somebody makes a joke about Sakura, you have nothing to be smug about, pinkshitfag

why would they do that? I never said you don't train your children. Train them just don't put them in the war until it's the last resort. Actually age isn't the problem here, it's skill and experience. Don't put GENIN in the wars. War should be chunin and up only. Whether you became a chunin at 10 or 20 that's the age you go to war. So I guess i'm not really against child soliders if they're capable, i'm against kids being jutsu sponges.

Genin don't go to war, with the exception of extremely skilled genin like Naruto.

you know how people been talking about a possible ninja cthulhu, imagine if that prediction turns out to be true, but the show decides to take the Haiyore! Nyaruko-san route with it (aka it turning out to be the love interest)

I'd honestly be fine if they made even more chapters just so they were able to include the love stuff in between the battle stuff.

This is correct. Hinata barely even has a character, but her fags will SWEAR she is the most developed female character in the series. Reminder that SP ripped of Sakura's backstory and gave it to Hinata in the last to give her "depth".

That user is right, though. And how many times are you going to post that image? It's spamming at this point.

And yet Sakura still had a bigger presence than Hinata.

That poster does have a point. NaruHina is pretty overrated and really lacks substance, (which can be said about a lot of the romance in Naruto, but I degrees).

So says the guys freaking out the second someone says something negative about Hinata or her pairing.

>until it's the last resort
It was. Plus, this way they get more experience. That said they don't go to war unsupervised.

Fine, purpleshit can be a cocksleeve or whatever for when Boruto is tired of impregnating his Real wife. Pump and dump, but that's about it.

>Reminder that SP ripped of Sakura's backstory and gave it to Hinata in the last to give her "depth"
Hahaha, what? This is pure delusion.

>That user is right, though. And how many times are you going to post that image? It's spamming at this point.
It never stops being correct.

>And yet Sakura still had a bigger presence than Hinata.
One of them got a movie, the other doesn't even get lines in Boruto consistently

>That poster does have a point. NaruHina is pretty overrated and really lacks substance, (which can be said about a lot of the romance in Naruto, but I degrees).
>it's okay when I chimp out as long as I accuse others of doing it

but who would be the wife as sarada would be too busy being dead or pleasing old men for money.

>Hahaha, what? This is pure delusion.
>Is bullied during her childhood and needs to be rescued from the bullies from a hotheaded blond.
Who had that backstory first in the series? Hmm, my memory is kinda foggy. It wasn't Hinata, I'm sure of that.

>It never stops being correct.
But it isn't correct. It was debunked a long time ago, you just keep posting it like it's some kind of argument.

>One of them got a movie, the other doesn't even get lines in Boruto consistently
Because SP doesn't like Sakura and waifufags Hinata and gives her spotlight she doesn't deserve. Sorry, SP's content doesn't count for anything about a character's quality.

>it's okay when I chimp out as long as I accuse others of doing it
Nice strawmanning.

>purpeshitfags feel the need to tell Lies to feel better about their non-canon waifu

1. The purpose of the Village was to prevent such a thing from happening. And even when it failed in that purpose, it harmed the chances of children surviving conflicts, as it barely educated those children (graduation test was to create a simple clone, no water walking, whereas Hashirama knew how to create several clones and water walking)
2. The 3rd and 2nd Wars caused much more suffering though. And where is your proof that the 1st war was caused by an Uchiha?
3. The Uchiha were pretty good at their jobs, considering that Orochimaru and Danzo were the only who used such jutsu, and they had access to such techniques, considering Orochimaru’s role as chief of the science department and Danzo’s role as leader of Black Ops
4. Really? The Curse of Hatred is just Tobirama’s pet theory, and untrustworthy as a source of info considering that it comes from a biased source, Tobirama. Orochimaru never mentioned such a fact and he had access to a large amount of Uchiha corpses from varying age groups. (unless he thinks insanity is a worthy price of immortality). Same with Danzo. It is understandable why they act that way, given the shitty treatment they received in life
5. No, it was not. The Uchiha coup only in theory at the point of the genocide. The only move that can be interpreted as a sign of a coup could of been the public meeting that Fugaku held on the night of the massacre, and even then, it is pretty inconclusive
6. What genocides? If you are taling about Madara’s alleged destruction of the Whirlpool Village, that is fanon. And I don’t remember Sasuke commuitibg an action that could be interpreted as genocide in Shinden
7. No, the Uchihas only acted distrustful when people acted like they were distrustful, despite proving repeatedly proving their trust (siding with the Village when Madara asked to leave the Village, accepting their ban from the higher offices of Kohona and role of the police force w/o complaint) (1/2)

not even sumirefag just a sarada hater, also you do realize that she appeared in a chapter in the manga, right.

>Who had that backstory first in the series? Hmm, my memory is kinda foggy. It wasn't Hinata, I'm sure of that.
>Sakura is the only character who was bullied
LOL

>But it isn't correct. It was debunked a long time ago
False, you just say "it was debunked" when you know it wasn't and you never post any rebuttals or anything.

>Because SP doesn't like Sakura
Because Hinata's more popular, more important, and Sakura is a Kiba-tier character.

(2/2)
8. The Bijus were peaceful until Hashirama enslaved them
You are half right about the “cannot find your own happiness” part. It is true, but the Infinite Tsukoyomi is a significant step in the right direction of finding that happiness

>LOL
I'm right, though. They completely ripped it from Sakura because Hinata is such a shallow character. The similarities are too glaring to ignore.

>False, you just say "it was debunked" when you know it wasn't and you never post any rebuttals or anything.
Why should I post rebuttals for something that has been rebutted months and months ago by everyone else?

>Because Hinata's more popular, more important, and Sakura is a Kiba-tier character.
Wrong as always. Sakura beats Hinata in popularity. You're either really delusional to call her "Kiba-tier" or you're just baiting.

And funny that you bring up Kiba, SP seems to dislike him like even less than Sakura. You know the ONLY things Sakura and Kiba have in common? They were elements that could have fractured NaruHina. It really fucking shows how knee-deep in shipping SP is, it's so petty.

I recall a time when I liked these two pre-shippuden.

There was a common thread tying the two together. Naruto and Hinata were underdogs, both up against the world in some way: Naruto's pariah status and the fox in his belly and Hinata's family drama and deep-rooted insecurities in her head.

The humanity and raw grittiness. So good!

The SoL crap applied to these two and the worship they're given now just run so counter to this and it all just seems so sickeningly sweet.

No thanks.

I think this is why I find myself gravitating more towards Sakura: she married an edgelord who neglects his family and is constantly getting shit on thus she starts to feel like an underdog to me. I like that.

>tell lies
>calls Sumire non-canon
Retard-kun, everyone!

>The similarities are too glaring to ignore.
"Character was bullied" is not a unique or original backstory.

>Why should I post rebuttals for something that has been rebutted months and months ago by everyone else?
Because it wasn't and no one ever rebutted it and you're just blatantly making shit up.

>Wrong as always. Sakura beats Hinata in popularity.

Objectively false, as this very thread proves.

>You're either really delusional to call her "Kiba-tier" or you're just baiting.
Blame Kishimoto, he put her there:

>she married an edgelord who neglects his family and is constantly getting shit on thus she starts to feel like an underdog
Underdog status isn't self-inflicted, user.

not the guy you're arguing with but
>Why should I post rebuttals for something that has been rebutted months and months ago by everyone else?
So other people who didn't see the original rebuttal can see it? It'll help your argument too. Might get people to agree with you if it raises good points. Also we have no idea the rebuttal even exists, you just say it does.

>saladslutfag thinks bort’s taste is as shit as his is

>Kiba
>ever against NaruHina
>in even an remote sense
I know pinkshitfags haven't actually read this series and turn their brains off when pinkshit isn't on screen but this is just pathetic

>Underdog status isn't self-inflicted, user.
The point is Sakura feels like she's got some shit to put up with. Hinata feels like her dream has come true so I don't care any more.

>So says the guys freaking out the second someone says something negative about Hinata or her pairing.
But it’s okay when you do it?

>The point is Sakura feels like she's got some shit to put up with
But she did it all to herself.

It's still shit she's gotta put up with. Conflict is at the center of drama whether it's internal or external.

If you saw some guy whacking himself in the face with a shovel would you say "Wow what compelling drama"? No, of course not.

>tfw pinkshitfag thinks Kishi was just shilling for SP with this statement

WAHHH SP IS BIASED AGAINT MUH WAIFU

Sakura's not whacking herself with a shovel though.

1. 'barely educated' is better than not educated. Plus they were still with their mentor during battles and were limited to what kind of missions they could get.

2. Uchihas are known to chimp out. It is a lot more likely that they caused that war. If we were to go way back into the genealogical tree, the explanation given is that the first Uchihashit was mad because his father gave power to his brother instead of him.

3. Orochimaru was banished from the village, and Danzo shouldn't have access to forbidden jutsus. Uchihashits just failed.

4. it's called exposition. We take it as true until someone questions it. If anything, the fact that all the kages present did not object means it's true.

5. Yes it was.

6. Sasuke had a story post-war where he finds another Eye hack user who can make people basically explode. It turns out her village was wiped by Uchihashits, and she wanted vengeance. First war + uchiha clan massacre + this story makes Uchihas genocidal cunts.

7. "Uchihas only acted distrustful when people acted like they were distrustful".. the difference is that Uchihas chimp out when they are distrustful, while sane people just keep an eye out in case of trouble.

8. "The Bijus were peaceful until Hashirama enslaved them" user, they were easily maneuvered to attack other villages. They either go wild or someone uses them against you. It is better to have them under your arsenal instead.

Sure she is, she married Sasuke.

>"Character was bullied" is not a unique or original backstory.
But it was part of Sakura's backstory and was structured the same way as Sakura's, except for Hinata. It's shameless copying.

>Because it wasn't and no one ever rebutted it and you're just blatantly making shit up.
More like you act like you have amnesia every time you post it.

>Objectively false, as this very thread proves.
This thread is proof of nothing, it doesn't speak for the majority of the fanbase.

>Blame Kishimoto, he put her there:
You taking his words out of context and acting like Sakura had no ounce of screentime and was a joke character.

I can raise as many points as I want and they will be ignored next thread. It happens every time.

KibaHina was a thing in the fandom. That's what I'm saying, Nimrod. Studio Pierrot seems to dislike Kiba for it. There is an obvious connection with the treatment of certain characters.

Strawman. Look it up.

He does. He sold most of the rights to them. It's not good publicity or business to discredit the wife of the main character. Sakura is his favorite character, but he can't be open about it anymore, that's what I'm guessing, at least.

Kek this is an actual breakdown! Please put me in the screencap!

Sasuke's nowhere to be found, actually. Sakura's a neglected housewife, not an uncommon predicament in real life when the husband's job takes him far away.

That post is correct. SP has a lot to do with Sakura's damaged rep. All o make Hinata look better in comparison. It's a contest to them. And yet it still doesn't stop Hinata from being a boring character or stop Sakura from being the most popular female character.

>But it was part of Sakura's backstory and was structured the same way as Sakura's
No it wasn't. The only thing in common is bullies and a savior, which is not a unique backstory at all.

>More like you act like you have amnesia every time you post it.
You know what the difference between you and me is? I back my shit up. You have never, ever posted a single one of these so-called rebuttals.

>This thread is proof of nothing, it doesn't speak for the majority of the fanbase.
Hinata has won as many official polls as pinkshit and has won more recent polls, making her more popular.

>You taking his words out of context
What does the full context say, then?

>KibaHina was a thing in the fandom. That's what I'm saying, Nimrod
Doesn't matter, was never, ever a thing in the manga. It only existed because NScucks like yourself needed to pair the spares, same as SasuHina.

It’s not a strawman, now answer the question. Why is it okay for you to get triggered at Sakura memeing, but defending Hinata is wrong?

That's exactly what I'm saying. She brought this life onto herself by marrying Sasuke, which was a blatantly bad idea.

>Sakura is his favorite character,
Sauce?

>sakurafags and hinatafags are still arguing over which girl is better not realizing both are shit.

>Literally pledges to protect Sarada
>doesn't even remember Sumire exists until he sees her as a background character later on
his taste is very clear.

>implying there’s more than one pinkshitfag here

You won't get one, he's just going to claim that Kishimoto having a keychain of her means she's the favorite, even though he has repeatedly confirmed Hinata is his favorite female character.

So we agree: Sakura's lot in life is shittier thus more she's more interesting from a storytelling angle.

Hinata's just a plain housewife and mother.

they should keep scruffy naruto desu

>pledges to protect Sarada
>this means they’ll definitely fuck
>doesn't even remember Sumire
>wasn’t even mentioned in the manga until her first appearance
You’re a special kind of retard, aren’t you?

>So we agree: Sakura's lot in life is shittier thus more she's more interesting from a storytelling angle.
No? All of her problems are self-inflicted. That's not interesting, that's just dumb. Hinata, even as a wife and mother, has more non-self-inflicted problems.

this series is dead theres no more thread up

>Sakura's lot in life is shittier thus more she's more interesting
Gaiden was shit, so no

>Hinata, even as a wife and mother, has more non-self-inflicted problems.
such as?

Soon...

i forgot about that, though i was basically just doing what evafags normally do when their shipping war threads gets annoying by calling both girls shit.

Never read the manga only loved watching the anime. I know books have things taken out when adapted to other media so was anything taken out of the manga? Or things were only added to the anime? Like is there anything that happened in the manga that didn't happen in the anime?

You guys are really forcing this "Sakura is not a good character, no matter what!' thing so fucking hard. No-one is allowed to like her because some of you don't.

But you freak out when Sakura gets shit on, what makes you any better?

>its over Boruto I have the high ground

>You're purposely ignoring the obvious similarities. I can see it.
You see things because you're delusional.

>Then where is the shit you back up?
IN JUST THIS THREAD: >The rebuttals have been posted
No they haven't.

>Once again, not true.
Hinata and Sakura both won four polls, Hinata won the most recent one. These are facts.

>The opposite of what you're implying
How?

>Keep telling yourself that.
Again you don't post a single thing to support your side.

>Kishimoto has said she is his favorite female character. He said so in an interview and along with other things.
Post the interview.

>He has never said Hinata was his favorite character
I didn't say he did. I said he said she's his favorite female character.
comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/19/naruto-creator-favorite-female-character/
> Kishimoto had this to say when he was asked about his favorite female character: “Female characters… it feels kind of creepy to say I like a character that I made. I like them all. But I like Hinata.”

I like how HIS OWN WORDS are somehow less valid than a fucking cheap keychain. That's how delusional you are.

Reminder that nobody has ever defended Hinata with the about of blind dedication that pinkshitfag does for Sakura. He literally even censors “pinkshit” because any slight against his waifu triggers him that much.

Did you forget this whole thing?

>star wars
as if that franchise hasn't turned to shit as well. shit + shit = more shit

>Reminder that nobody has ever defended Hinata with the about of blind dedication that pinkshitfag does for Sakura
on Cred Forums anyways.

When something is self-evident it doesn't need rabid defending.

Yes actually. A lot of the new stuff is forgettable.

Well, here you go. Hinata, through no fault of her own, has to deal with her son and her husband being at odds, balancing her unlimited love for both of them with the realities that children need their fathers and that the village needs a leader. Hell, we don't even know if Hinata lives until Kawaki's rampage.

I don't start the fights. I never start the fights.

>You see things because you're delusional.
Right back at ya, pal.

>IN JUST THIS THREAD:
All I see is an interview taken out of context and a page that doesn't really have a stake in this argument.

>No they haven't.
Yes they have, stop ignoring them.

>Hinata and Sakura both won four polls, Hinata won the most recent one. These are facts.
Sakura still wins more and the last poll doesn't nullify Sakura's popularity.

>How?
I just explained it to. See? This is the ignoring I'm talking about.

>Again you don't post a single thing to support your side.
They've been posted in the past and I know you've seen them.

>Post the interview.
You'll just ignore it later.

>I like how HIS OWN WORDS are somehow less valid than a fucking cheap keychain. That's how delusional you are.
He's just shilling for SP, I know he's not telling the truth.

Riveting... Yeah, I see it now. Hinata has problems.

also her husband is most likely dead (and i beat though an agent 47 style of assassination)

>he likes uchiha baby mama drama autism

>I don't start the fights. I never start the fights.
Sure you do, every time you get unironically offended on Cred Forums at Sakura memes

Most of them aren't even "memes", you're just outright bashing her.

>All I see is an interview taken out of context and a page that doesn't really have a stake in this argument.
You still haven't provided the greater context and you refuse to acknowledge that Kiba was never interested in Hinata romantically at all. Again, you have not posted a SINGLE thing that supports your side.

>Yes they have, stop ignoring them.
I'd love to, but they don't exist.

>Sakura still wins more
4 is not greater than 4, sorry.

> the last poll doesn't nullify Sakura's popularity.
Yeah it does, we've been over this.

>I just explained it to. See? This is the ignoring I'm talking about.
How did you explain it? You just said "it says the opposite." You in no way showed how the context explains anything.

>You'll just ignore it later.
I don't ignore anything, you just claim nonexistent things are real, like Sakura's worth as a character.

>He's just shilling for SP, I know he's not telling the truth.
Hang on for a second here. You simultaneously believe that there is an interview where he says Sakura is his favorite and that this validates your argument, but also that the actual posted interview where he says Hinata is his favorite female character is somehow a lie. How is that not a massive contradiction in terms?

It's something as opposed to nothing. Some sort of drama is better than pseudo-SoL.

Not that I hate SoL, just that Naruto didn't start as an SoL.

>He's just shilling for SP, I know he's not telling the truth.
>I know he's not telling the truth.
>I know
Yeah, you are just talking out of your ass.

More compelling than pinkshit, that's for sure.

You know this whole situation arose because Sakura annihilated her own house after her daughter asked a legitimate question, right? Self-inflicted problems like this are not compelling.

She’s fiction, retard, you’re the only one who feels so strongly about her as if she’s real. Hating Sakura’s always been a meme, get over it. Literally every series has that one character who gets lots of hate.

>You know this whole situation arose because Sakura annihilated her own house after her daughter asked a legitimate question, right? Self-inflicted problems like this are not compelling.
Stories where a character or characters get themselves into a predicament are not uncommon. The shit happening to them are their fault but that doesn't mean it can't be compelling.

Her hate is unjustified, though. It's all rooted from a vocal minority.

>comparing Sakura breaking her own house because she couldn't clear up a simple misunderstanding to Ed trying to revive his dead mother
Holy shit are you serious?

You guys do know you are not going to make people suddenly stop liking Sakura, right?

>Kishimoto has said she is his favorite female character. He said so in an interview and along with other things.
Others can provide a link where Kishimoto himself claimed that Hinata was his favorite female character, can you do the same?

>hate is unjustified
She’s not real, nobody needs to fucking justify hating her

And you know you’re not going to make people like her, right?

It's okay, she did that all on her own.

Then why waste so much hate on a fictional character?

I didn't miss the point, idiot. The point is that Sakura's "dilemma" is self-inflicted and incredibly contrived, thus killing any possibility it has of being compelling, especially since she seems perfectly fine being neglected by Sasuke.

Because she’s not real, there’s literally no effort in hating her. Now why are you so invested in defending her?

user, I wouldn't disagree with you that new Naruto sucks monkey nuts. All I'm saying is the situation Sakura is in with the father of the home constantly gone is more compelling than the seemingly ideal life in Hinata's home.

On top of that, all the shit Sakura gets in these threads just makes me want to root for her more.

Note the complete lack of reply or examples of so-called rebuttals or any interview posted here. Pinkshitfag loses and runs away again.

Nobody lost or won anything.

How long will the false "Sakura has no fans and Kishimoto hates her!" narrative be forced?

>All I'm saying is the situation Sakura is in with the father of the home constantly gone is more compelling than the seemingly ideal life in Hinata's home.
I don't really see how it's more compelling when it's self-inflicted and extremely contrived in how it's handled

>On top of that, all the shit Sakura gets in these threads just makes me want to root for her more.
Maybe try not basing what you like on how other people think? Would you eat shit just because everyone says not to?

Way to twist what people have been saying, now answer this already

>no interview posted
>no rebuttals posted
>no facts whatsoever posted
The absolute state of pinkshitfags

How long will you keep being unironically offended by people not liking your waifu?

Not that guy, but was not Chino’s hippie father the one who actually committed the genocide of their clan for shits and giggles?

I know Kishimoto said it. He fucking said Sakura was his favorite female character. I may not have the evidence right now, but it exists.

>I don't really see how it's more compelling when it's self-inflicted and extremely contrived in how it's handled
It's not perfect but it's something.
>Maybe try not basing what you like on how other people think?
Just trying to capture that 'underdog' feel from early naruto.
>Would you eat shit just because everyone says not to?
Are we comparing how one enjoys works of fiction to eating literal shit?

And was horribly offended I compared Edward to Sakura, wonder how he feels about this new comparison.

>Oh yeah, that one genocide attempt

>Just trying to capture that 'underdog' feel from early naruto.
Sakura isn't an underdog in any sense of the word.

You made it up.

Just like that time you thought Hinata used gentle fist on Boruto, I’m sure

I'm actually starting to worry about pinkshitfag here because it seems like he just might actually believe these things he invents. Is he schizophrenic?

She basically does in the SD series. The Palm Rotation to be exact.

>Sakura isn't an underdog in any sense of the word.

A single mass-murder attempt, especially if it was significantly caused in part by outside forces (Danzo manipulated Itachi’s deep-seated fear of war to convince that genocide was the only option, by painting a picture of desolation if the coup was to actually happen) is not indicative of normal clan dynamics. If there is multiple mass-murder attempts in the clan’s history, then yeah, there is something wrong with the dyanamics of the clan in question. One attempt should just be considered an outlier

I bet that Sasuke and Sakura's relation was something like
>Hey, I know you love me, so I chose you to recreate my clan
>S-S-SASU-
>I have to go now, you will have my child in nine months

Then he fapped somewhere while travelling and just kamui'd some of the semen that he cummed in the ground, together with some grass and little rocks to Sakura's womb.

A character's popularity by readers/viewers has nothing to do with whether or their story is an underdog's story.

No, no, you were acting as if it was a canon thing after anons pointed out Sakura’s autism in destroying her own house

It's permitted, so it can be taken as a character treat. Hinata is shown to have an attitude in Boruto.

>It's permitted, so it can be taken as a character treat
What in the fuck does this mean?

The treatment she gets from anons helps her feel like an underdog.

Hope that edgelord Sasuke gets back home and to his wife and daughter.

It’s not canon, so no it’s not. And what attitude? There’s nothing wrong with discipline

The SD series is officially licensed and if it was out of character, it wouldn't be allowed.

I'm just saying that it's suddenly okay when Hinata does it.

>The treatment she gets from anons helps her feel like an underdog.
See I don't understand this. You're claiming the material in the series somehow changes retroactively based on audience reaction.

You should stop treating your headcanon as fact.

>See I don't understand this. You're claiming the material in the series somehow changes retroactively based on audience reaction.
No, I just wanna see her lot in life improve is all especially when it's not ideal and anons shit on her constantly.

>The SD series is officially licensed and if it was out of character, it wouldn't be allowed.
It's still non-canon

Let me tell you this. If a strawpoll is valid like an official poll, then a non-canon series (which is officially licensed) is as valid as canon.

>I'm just saying that it's suddenly okay when Hinata does it.
Disciplining your child and destroying the house are not the same, we’ve been over this

ew pinkshit

>if x, unrelated y is true
That's what we call a non-sequitur.

Here's something to get your noggin joggin': no one ever got mad at Sakura for hitting Lee or Naruto in SD.

>nobody has ever acted OOC in SD
Are you retarded?

Sakura didn't intentionally destroy her home. Sakura did not deliberately destroy her house of anger. You're twisting things to make them sound more malicious.

>wanting literal useless trash to have a better life

Still no answer? How unsurprising

No one forced her to use super strength to shatter the ground in anger.

I never said malicious, just retarded. Meanwhile, you’re trying to make Hinata look bad for disciplining Boruto while using a non-canon gag spinoff as “evidence”.

What's even your point?

I'm just saying that nobody calls out Hinata's character for those kind of actions.

The problem is that all of her good moments are severely outweighed by her absolute bullshit for the rest of the story. She doesn't even have a complete character arc.

If you love Sakura so much, why do I never see you criticize Kishimoto for how he handled her? Most of the problems with both Sakura and Hinata start with him. If there’s anybody you should target your frustration at, it should be Kishi.

I just explained why there’s nothing to call her out for

But there is.

>What's even your point?
She may not have intended to destroy her house but she absolutely intended to shatter the ground with super strength to cow her daughter.

>I'm just saying that nobody calls out Hinata's character for those kind of actions.
Because canonically Hinata has never taken those kind of actions.

>The problem is that all of her good moments are severely outweighed by her absolute bullshit for the rest of the story.
I'm trying to recall some of the bullshit but it's been a while. Most of what I recall of her is either sorta bad or good. I remember her fighting the sand robot nigga which was dope as well as healing people. It's been a while.

>If you love Sakura so much, why do I never see you criticize Kishimoto for how he handled her? Most of the problems with both Sakura and Hinata start with him. If there’s anybody you should target your frustration at, it should be Kishi.
I've stopped giving a shit about this series long ago. I just remember some things fondly.

What?

>I've stopped giving a shit about this series long ago. I just remember some things fondly.
Then why the fuck do you even still bother in all of these threads?

>I'm trying to recall some of the bullshit but it's been a while. Most of what I recall of her is either sorta bad or good. I remember her fighting the sand robot nigga which was dope as well as healing people. It's been a while.
Fighting Sasori was her last true moment of quality. Everything else is underwhelming, contrived or actively bad.

>She may not have intended to destroy her house but she absolutely intended to shatter the ground with super strength to cow her daughter.
And what's the issue with this? You say you're not trying to make Sakura sound malicious, but it seems you're thinly trying to imply it.

>Because canonically Hinata has never taken those kind of actions.
SD is still an officially licensed series, and if a strawpoll off the street can be valid on character popularity then this kind for character treats.

Have you been reading this discussion?

>And what's the issue with this?
That doing that is a bad thing?

>SD is still an officially licensed series
Non-canonical.
>and if a strawpoll off the street can be valid on character popularity then this kind for character treats.
Non-sequitur.

Have you? Hinata has every right to discipline her child, you cannot dispute this

I like Sakura.
She lied to Naruto so he'd stop risking his life with retrieving an edge lord.

Seems a noble cause to try to save someone's life. Sure it's a shitty thing to do but you can recover from a lie. Someone's death is less recoverable.

>I've stopped giving a shit about this series
Why are you always here, then?

>That doing that is a bad thing?
Okay?

>Non-canonical.
>Non-sequitur.
Yup. You're avoiding the factual equivalence between it. If the strawpolls can count, then the SD series can definitely count.

Okay, so what makes Sakura the bad person here, then?

If you’re not interested in the series and you have nothing else to offer except waifufaggotry and spamming the threads, you have no place here

>She lied to Naruto so he'd stop risking his life with retrieving an edge lord.
She tried to manipulate him and should really know by this point that Naruto values honesty a lot.

>Seems a noble cause to try to save someone's life.
"The ends justify the means" is the logic of the villains, not the heroes.

For being shitty at controlling her anger and for not being transparent to her daughter about her own father

I don't hear this being said to the waifufags of Hinata. Biased much?

This is kind of true.

The anime has tons of filler where Sakura acts like she was in Part 1, taking away most of the little, yet noticeable development she gets in Part 2. Naruto suffers from the same too.

don't know about him, but i am here to laugh at the failure that is this fandom.

>If the strawpolls can count, then the SD series can definitely count.
What do those two things have to do with one another, exactly?

Because Hinata fans actually enjoy the series, shocker, I

Nobody cares about the fucking strawpolls.
The only valid polls in this thread are the official ones, which you conveniently disregarded anyway.

I wont ignore them. I want to hear both sides of the arguments. How was his post rebuttaled in the past? This is the first time i'm seeing it.

Don't two negatives make a positive?

Jeez, there's a lot of posts about Sakura here.
I'm just gonna say, the Gaiden absolutely fucked her character over, that shit is disgustingly bad and I wish it wasn't canon.
Only good thing to come out of it is that good fight scene she and Shin had near the end of it in the anime.

Because they’re here for liking the series, you just openly admitted you’ve lost interest in it. Which is even worse because this is a Boruto thread yet you constant spam Narutard bickering.

Then you can both fuck off

>What do those two things have to do with one another, exactly?
If something unofficial can count for a character then so can something official but not canon. It's really simple.

>Because Hinata fans actually enjoy the series, shocker, I
All they care about is NaruHina, not the series itself.

Sakura has a lot of appearances in the series and had her fair share of fights. Being compared to Kiba is way off the mark (as in sparse appearances, jobbing, and being treated as an overall joke).

And Kishimoto clearly doesn't hate Sakura, there hasn't been a single interview where he expressed such a thing.

That's not me. I'm just sticking up for a fellow Sakura fan.

Cause this is a series I had a history with.

I'm impressed I'm being told this in a Naruto thread.

>She tried to manipulate him and should really know by this point that Naruto values honesty a lot.
I'm sure he values his life just as much, if not more.
>"The ends justify the means" is the logic of the villains, not the heroes.
The heroes in this franchise have killed in the past to save loved ones. Are you suggesting they wouldn't lie if it meant potentially saving the life of a loved one?

Only if you multiply or divide.

Pinkshitfag has acknowledged his disinterest in the series. His ramblings are officially off-topic spam and are all bannable. Report every post and do not engage further.

This is a Boruto thread, retard. Go make a Narutard thread and whine about pinkshit there.

anyone who shows a like for sarada over sumire is a retard and you use that shitty image. toxic sumire fag.

Not me, user.

Hinata also has an absentee husband just to a lesser extent. And a trouble making kid unlike Sarada who's pretty well behaved. Also Sarada is all Sakura has. Hinata has to take care of both Boruto AND Himawari. And not to mention Naruto from time to time when he works himself half to death. Then she has to explain to Boruto and Himawari why daddy is never around even though he could realistically be home every day if he really wanted.

>That's not me. I'm just sticking up for a fellow Sakura fan.
Nice try, pinkshitfag

Still sticking to the "Sakura has no fans!" narrative even after being proven wrong, huh?

>This is a Boruto thread
Just about the same shit, really.

That looks so fucking stupid and it makes me so mad every time I see it. What the actual fuck are the writers doing to my NINJA manga? This shit isn't scifi future tech. How the actual fuck did you go from sharp metal sticks to god damn light sabers? In what? 15 years? That's not how tech works. You don't go from the metal age to the computer age and now laser weapon age in 15 years.

Did anybody ever say she has no fans? You’re obviously one of them, stop building strawmen

It is not the same, Narutard, now fuck off

I don't know, the whole "She's the most hated character in Naruto!" rambling gives people impressions.

>ESL
>shit taste
Back to Cred Forums, spicfag

Nobody said she’s the most hatest, only that she’s the shittiest, which is an opinion that you’d be a real bitch for getting offended by

>If something unofficial can count for a character then so can something official but not canon. It's really simple.
But one is talking about popularity, not the character. How are they related?

>which is an opinion
Oh, it's called that NOW? I remember all of you calling it an undisputed fact.

It's still the same equivalent method in this thread.

>It's still the same equivalent method in this thread.
No? One is popularity, the other is character. What do they have to do with each other?

You're deliberately not getting it. Looks like we're done here. I'm not going to spend another hour repeating it to you.

I have never seen any of these rebuttals you speak of. Please show them.

Fuck off, retard-kun

not him how many times must I mention this.

It’s always been an opinion, meanwhile you claimed multiple times that people’s opinions for not liking Sakura are “wrong”

I'm trying to understand what two unrelated things have to do with each other.

Then stop posting like him and fuck off, dumbass

>fuck off
make me.

>It’s always been an opinion
That's a first I've heard that here.

>meanwhile you claimed multiple times that people’s opinions for not liking Sakura are “wrong”
I never said that. There is nothing wrong with disliking Sakura, but going out of you way to slander her with false and twisted information and insulting people who like her is wrong.

If the unofficial poll can be taken as valid for the characters, so can SD. How hard is that to grasp?

Then you’re being willfully ignorant once again

Or keep posting hawawas, we all know how much you love her

So... are we going to a Kara easter egg at the end of the arc or not?

nice file name.

Didn't I explain.

Can someone explain why Deidra was always so popular? I never really liked him. I didn't hate the guy but he just always seemed like an average villain nothing special but he somehow does pretty well on popularity polls like these.

Also
>Being tied with Sai
lol

You keep posting like him, you’re not doing a good job of hiding it

He's a prettyboy and the Fujos eat that up because of their yaoi.

I can't wait for him to reply to everyone with a

>I...I... I WAS JUST T-TROLLING GUYS LOL

>I'm sure he values his life just as much, if not more.
But she doesn't trust him enough to be honest with him despite knowing he values honesty. It's a betrayal.

>The heroes in this franchise have killed in the past to save loved ones. Are you suggesting they wouldn't lie if it meant potentially saving the life of a loved one?
To one of their best friends about their own personal feelings? No.

But the poll isn't about the character, it's about the popularity of the character. No one is suggesting that the polls actually factor into Hinata's character. The two are unrelated.

you are correct

Uchihas forced them to move out of their homes to a different location. Chino's dad killed them all

Okay, whatever you say.

Nah, he will just ignore everyone who's asking for a valid proof and keep on rambling about his headcanon.

Yep, it’s not you at all

Oh look, it’s the same post you’ve made in several threads, fuck off

>Boruto has gotten so meandering and sluggish I barely keep up with the threads, last one was like two months ago
>check this one out, OP's speculation seems interesting enough
>Most of the thread is Pinkshit's autistic fits and people entertaining his/her autism
Here's a venturous guess without even using Ctrl+F, he brought up the polls, that leap of faith muh keychain argument and how Suckura is totally Kishi's favorite female character despite him stating the complete opposite in several interviews. You all know the retard is a total loony, and yet you keep feeding him (YOU)s. Either you find the actual anime as tedious as me right now and you all prefer to keep poking a literal retard, or you're actively looking to get this threads de facto banned by mods.

please tell me SD doesn't stand for Shiden. Those light novels that were written because I love those light novels. Shiden is cannon right?

Fuck off, retard-kun

Shiden is canon, SD stands for superdeformed or "chibi" style.

>It's a betrayal.
In an attempt to save a life.
>To one of their best friends about their own personal feelings? No.
Naruto was lied to about the fox in his belly for a large part of his life. He didn't seem to hold it against the village.

she's the reason Kaguya was sealed. She flew away from naruto and sasuke then Sakura came and punched her back down for them to seal.

>nice try

The person who keeps on posting images and stuff to the person who came after retard-kun.. is the old retard-kun.

>In an attempt to save a life.
And Madara was just trying to save the whole planet, what's your point?

>Naruto was lied to about the fox in his belly for a large part of his life. He didn't seem to hold it against the village.
Are you joking about this right now? Literally in the first chapter, Naruto is pissed but Iruka's affection reaches him. The whole Dark Naruto arc shows that Naruto still harbors some ill will against the village, but comes to accept it and move on. It is absolutely recognized in-story as a betrayal.

that makes her look so shallow lol and makes naruto look like her rebound.

>You're popular now so I like you
>I can't have sasuke so I guess i want you now

What? Dumb frogposter

>She flew away from naruto and sasuke then Sakura came and punched her back down for them to seal.
Are you fucking with us right now? Her entire function and only contribution in that entire battle was serving as a human pin bumper so Naruto and Sasuke could seal her. You can thank Kakashi for that.

Kishimoto agreed.

>Kishimoto: “I was on the fence about going to Sakura and changing her heart to Naruto, but after coming this far and just having Sakura switch over would make her a terrible woman”

wait so that really didn't answer my question about the manga. Is there stuff in the manga that wasn't in the anime?

Like I said, it was underwhelming, CONTRIVED, or actively bad

No. Certain scenes were adjusted, like Sasuke failing to smirk or something, but all of the events were portrayed.

>And Madara was just trying to save the whole planet, what's your point?
The means differ between Sakura and Naruto.
>Are you joking about this right now? Literally in the first chapter, Naruto is pissed but Iruka's affection reaches him. The whole Dark Naruto arc shows that Naruto still harbors some ill will against the village, but comes to accept it and move on. It is absolutely recognized in-story as a betrayal.
Guess he'll have to come to accept Sakura lying to him to save his life and move on as well. Naruto's a nice guy and strong too.

>The heroes in this franchise have killed in the past to save loved ones

this made me think. Has Naruto himself killed anyone? Like directly was the one to kill them? I can't think of a single person he actually killed. Sure some people he fought against have died but I don't remember it being by his hand. How are you a ninja for so long and never killed a person lol that's impressive. Even Boruto has a higher kill count, momoshiki.

>The means differ between Sakura and Naruto.
But Madara was working for a noble goal too. You can't excuse Sakura by saying her intent was benign.

>Guess he'll have to come to accept Sakura lying to him to save his life and move on as well. Naruto's a nice guy and strong too.
Forgiveness of the act does not improve the morality of the act. You can forgive someone for hurting you. Hurting people is still wrong.

i'm sorry but I demand an answer to this. How did you go from metal age with swords and kunai, to now the god damn internet and computers and trains and blimps and all these other major advancements in technology, and now there's a fucking light saber?

wait what the actual fuck. SUMIRE ruined this thread?! Not Hinata and Sakura arguing? I'm not a part of either Sarada or Sumire argument but holy shit how did Sumire cause this dumpster fire lol

>How are you a ninja for so long and never killed a person lol that's impressive.
How are you a ninja wearing orange?

>But Madara was working for a noble goal too. You can't excuse Sakura by saying her intent was benign.
Yes I can as long as the means isn't too drastic.
>Forgiveness of the act does not improve the morality of the act. You can forgive someone for hurting you. Hurting people is still wrong.
Yeah well you do you, user. Naruto on the other hand saw through her lie and forgave her pretty quickly.

can someone explain how Sumire became hawawa? First time I saw that name I thought people were talking about himawari because HimAWAri. HAWA...WA. I was very confused when I found out it meant Sumire.

yes. See

my wife chino is so cute

Ignore retard-kun, he’s a shipperfag who’s pathetically threatened by Sumire

ah. That sadly makes sense. Thanks. Here I was thinking it was his backstory or something. How silly of me.

It’s the noise she makes when she gets flustered

I'm afraid to throw my hat into the ring but i'm part of the Sarada Boruto camp. I am not nearly as passionate as these other people though

>Yes I can as long as the means isn't too drastic.
Emotional manipulation is an incredibly shitty thing to do
>Yeah well you do you, user. Naruto on the other hand saw through her lie and forgave her pretty quickly.
Great, that puts her alongside Obito, y'know, the guy who murdered Naruto's parents.

Don’t be afraid. There’s nothing wrong with being BoruSumi like me or being BoruSara like you. It’s just that shitposter who keeps trying to bring his shipperwar from twitter here.

holy shit what the fuck really? He's trying to argue those comedy shorts are cannon? Didn't they have Orochimaru playing games and shit with the rest of the cast? And Neji dressing as a girl constantly?

>Emotional manipulation is an incredibly shitty thing to do
Naruto will live. The alternative means him potentially getting himself hurt/killed.
>Great, that puts her alongside Obito, y'know, the guy who murdered Naruto's parents.
Naruto's a very forgiving person who can talk no jutsu super villains.

He forgave Sakura, time to move on.

Not sure what's worse, the painfully slow off model monthly manga or the boring "muh parallels" anime.
Is there any way to save this series or is it officially dead?

Naruto did kill Aoi Rokusho with the Rasengan. Aoi Rokusho is a rogue ninja who ran away from the Leaf Village with the sacred Thunder Sword that belonged to the 2nd Hokage. Naruto attacked the Thunder Sword that Aoi sensei was using and that sent Aoi sensei plummeting down the cliff, which according to Aoi himself, is a fatal fall. This was during their mission to the Land of Tea (*ep 106 in Naruto). I think that's the closest thing Naruto has to killing somebody on his own without any variables.

>Naruto on the other hand saw through her lie and forgave her pretty quickly.
Not him, but Naruto being noble and forgiving doesn't make Sakura's actions any less shitty. It makes her look worse actually since Naruto being the retard that he is could easily see through her lie, while Sakura for all her empty blabbering about not being left behind by her teammates and supporting in her way sure knew very little about the actual reasons behind Naruto's promise of bringing Sasuke back. She knows jackshit about her supposed friends.

I am not the person who tried to start a shipwar... that is what I am saying.

I am not him.

ohhhhh alright that makes sense.

Don’t play innocent
And don’t play dumb

Wasn't that filler?
Pretty sure the closest Naruto has to canonically killing someone onscreen is Kakuzu before Kakashi stole his kill as he seemed to be mortally wounded

you know what? Fuck it. Let's have a polygamous relationship. Boruto fucks both Sarada and Sumire at the same time or taking turns between the 2. We can share. Everyone's happy. That's what i'm gonna do for now on if I see the argument. I'll argue for polygamy.

>Posts exactly like him and has all his images and filenames.
I believe you.

Retard-kun vanished and everyone was being mellow in each thread besides a seclect few arguing about specific things. So I decided to keep at my game and spot where retard-kun went, retard-kun is pretending to not be retard-kun that is all.

which means the poster who is saying they are not him is correct.

the series is fine

I was the one who started changing file names not retard-kun. I joined in much later and started doing it. retard-kun never did that, basically I am a different poster and not him, like i explained several times already. retard kun never used file names.

oh yeah, this was a scene many people where mad wasn't in the anime
to be fair it does show that Sasuke has a little bit of respect for Sakura, but still not enough to make them getting together at the end believable.

Then why the fuck are you here if you’re just going to post like an autist?

What's your angle here, then?

>Not him, but Naruto being noble and forgiving doesn't make Sakura's actions any less shitty
Unless the reason it's considered shitty is because of the effect it would have on the person being lied to, Naruto. Naruto saw through it and got over it quickly.

sasuke is an autist and he has trouble conveying his feelings. he tells sarada to mind her own business at the start of gaiden only to hug her like a loving father in the end.
we can only guess how he felt about anyone at any given point.

>if a person is robbed but he doesn't get mad, then it's okay to steal from him
>it's okay to slap an old lady silly, as long as she forgives me
You are completely retarded. So Obito is a little Angle even after killing Naruto's parents and starting a war because Naruto forgave him? If we're being honest, Suckura should have been martial courted after she drugged and abandoned a bunch of her teammates in the middle of nowhere.

>So Obito is a little Angle even after killing Naruto's parents and starting a war because Naruto forgave him

was this even addressed by Naruto? Like looking the man in the eye that killed your parents. I don't even think he said anything.

retard-kun is still here most likely posting like a normal person.

>was this even addressed by Naruto?
Directly? No, never. It's fucking crazy, but then again this is the same manga where Orochimaru and Sasuke got way with their bullshit after a slap on the wrist.

>if a person is robbed but he doesn't get mad, then it's okay to steal from him
>it's okay to slap an old lady silly, as long as she forgives me
Don't ignore the reason why Sakura did what she did: she lied to him in an attempt to save his life/prevent him from getting hurt.

>she lied to him in an attempt to save his life/prevent him from getting hurt.
>it's okay to beaks someone's legs as long as that keeps them from from speeding in the highway
Good intentions not justifying bad actions is on of the few precepts most philosophies agree on, because if they logically followed on the opposite, then anyone can justify any atrocity they commit as long as they remain self-convinced about the nobility of their cause. You're just desperately trying to exculpate Sakura for being a total retard who can't even really understand her teammates. And this is all without counting how all she did after the confession was completely useless and backwards, since her actions ultimately endangered Naruto since he had to confront Sasuke anyway in order to save her incompetent ass (after getting poisoned by her with a concoction that was canonically proved to be useless against Sauce no less). Your entire argument is stupid.

I feel like perfect Madara would have been a more difficult opponent than Kaguya was.

Speaking of popularity rankings I wonder who ranks higher on porn searches Sakura or Hinata

>wondering who would win in porn popularity between the bustiest girl of her generation and the girl whose forehead is bigger than her boobs
really makes you think

Sumire!

Salad!

Moar Mitsuki pls

Spoilers when??

Next week.

Hawawa?

Another thread improved by Sumire

Hawawa!

>at firest we had comfy threads discussin boruto
>then waifufags came and ruined everything

Seriously, why?

There’s plenty of comfy waifufags who frequent these threads, it’s pinkshitfag and retard-kun who ruin it for everybody, just report them on sight

You'd be surprised how many things can change in 50 years, specially in peace times. Ninja world isn't real life so this is reasonable.

Fuck off, everyone who participates in this shitfest are fucking cancer.

Literally just them, nobody else is as invested as they are, nothing new for this fanbase

Idol Ninjas when?

>You don't go from the metal age to the computer age and now laser weapon age in 15 years.
Metal age? Naruto back in part 1 was always semi-modern.

Why is Inojin wearing a skirt?

To add diversity and balance to the New Gen Idol line up

Sasuke is made for suffering!

>tfw Minato the great died because muh empalement
>tfw Jiraiya died because of muh skewers
>tfw Tsunade is the only one who can get rammed by Madara's Susanno and have no fucks given whatsoever

Yes, he is. Sexual suffering and bullying.

There's a lot of girl characters but inojin is in the skirt. Fucking fags

Right they just used pointy sticks for fun

Because it's 2018 and there wasn't a single homosexual relationship in naruto or Boruto.

Good point. Guess tsunade is stronger than kakashi.

That fanart was probably made when those six were the only next gen kids.

When is Kishimoto going to make new Naruto/Boruto content himself?

Ten years from now with Naruto Super

When are we going to see more of the Rinnegan’s abilites? For a god-tier shonen powerup, it is pretty-well thought out and encourages interesting combat

Boruto thread with this much of replies? What happened?

Same thing that always happens whenever there is a busy thread.

Never, because Sauce showing off its full abilities alongside the MS ones would overshadow Naruto who can only do shadow clones, rasengans and fox shit.

Hopefully he'll take over soon. No one likes to see their baby violated like this.

Or when the new sci-fi manga he's working on crashes and burns.

Retard-kun and pinkshitfag’s menstrual cycles both lined up at the same time this month

>not realizing that they are most likely to be the same person.

this, I want to die before this shit finishes.

I’ve considered that possibility since they both emerged around the same time towards the end of the ghost arc and both seem to almost always be in the threads at the same time. Fuck, no wonder Naruto is the “gateway anime of the worst kind.”

Naruto is my favorite anime of all time and I was devastated when it finally ended. I've been watching it for so long. Then they announced Boruto and it made my decade. I want this shit to last as long as possible even if that means filler. Never let it die.

They don't really post alike, though. One acts mocking while the other acts legit angry.

New

It's not that hard to post like you're a different person. You just magnify a particular emotion and make it that "character"'s main feature.

This
But also this

Honesty, I just report and ignore both of them

The real question should be: Do you ship them?