ITT: the last thing you want to see before you die

My murderer

rs

based buttbros
girl sitting on my face is definitely up there
alongside just being in outerspace

Right before I get executed by ISIS

I'll see her on the other side tho.

In Haruhi Endless Eight there was this one delicious ass shot that still visits me, returns to my sight in phantasms when my mind wanders the foggy plane between walking and sleeping, that ass was so perfectly emblazoned upon my conscious that it permanently altered my nervous functions as if a Haruhi-ass shaped cattle iron had been pressed against my brain, I would not be surprised if on my deathbed as my lungs deflate, my eyes close, and my brain begins to crumble upon itself my subconscious will give the memory of that ass shot the highest triage among all other mental function, I will lose connection with all senses, I will lose the ability to move my muscles, my brain will even stop automatically telling my heart to beat but for a moment however brief it may be, long after I have taken my last breath I will still be alive despite having no signs of life because in the deepest reaches of my lobe I will still be holding on to that ass shot and it will be the last thing I ever see before I die, to be honest it wasn't even a real ass shot, she was wearing loose-ish jeans but I just liked the curvature of the line for some reason. I don't even actually have a picture of it because I didn't screenshot it or write down which episode it was in and I don't want to rewatch Endless Eight just for one candid ass shot, like I said I remember it so perfectly that I really don't need a picture

My waifu's face while my dick's inside her.

can't remember if this was sena or yozora

mfw the girl causes men to go to jail, a predator

christ thats an ugly 02 what the fuck

Who is this?

Why would an ass be the last thing you see before you die?

because it's clearly about to sit on him either in a giant way, or in a facesitting way.

Either way, is good way to die.

Anyone would want to see their husbando/waifu right before they die

It would make sense I suppose

one piece ending i invested too much in it to leave it unfinished.

A world in which private car ownership has practically reached zero, since public transportation has improved to the point that private car ownership has become completely superfluous.

To people in urban areas it may feel like that is already the case, but overall it's clearly not.
Cars will still play a role, but they will be something you rent for a while, not something you own and leave unused >95% of the time.

me on the bottom

All I want is for a cute cake to slowly suffocate me with her fat ass. Is that so much to ask for?

This.
With all my heart

>the censors won't let us show underwear!?
>fine, then we won't

Bill Gates

EoE

God telling me that I've been a good boy and that I'm a few seconds away from entering the kingdom of heaven.

>God telling me that I've been a good boy
No, you're not if you were you wouldn't be on Cred Forums of all places but instead you should be a productive member of society that your clearly are not.

>being productive means you a good person
no, being respectful to my fellow man counts as god. i'm a good boy, my mansion in heaven awaits.

that's just your delusion talking it's clearly a side effect for being on Cred Forums for so long.

funny manga .

Yuu pls.

wtf I want to plow Momo now

Race war

>ITT: the last thing you want to see before you die

My grandchildren smiling at me, living happy lives

My own ass

What's with all the butt threads? Not complaining

lol what kind of fag wants to have consensual heterosexual sex for the purpose of procreation

Why is it a little bit brown between her cheeks? Does she have trouble wiping so now she has shit stained arsehole?

2d feet.

Best answer

literally this

Dwarf Fortress v1.0

Surprised this meme reply took this long.

The cutest.

>...and that I'm a few seconds away from entering the kingdom of heaven.

That entirely depends on what the people that think about you after your death think where you will go.
The afterlife is not something people actually experience themselves, but a fictional story in the heads of the bereaved.

I'm looking into a mirror.

I wish man, I wish.

You going to watch just the last episode, or marathon all of the Sopranos?

I want to see that after I die desu.

Is this what the last made in abyss thread saw before it got mercy killed?

Me when i was happy

Underrated post

Imagine being her, asking a guy to cuddle and the guy just dies right there.

idk about the last thing, but the next thing..
Pic related

I'd say worth it.

i just want to feel wanted before i die. nothin personnel sharo.

>no doujin
why is this allowed?

check out this faggot

Mark zuckerberg, the creater of the widely populaire site 9gag.

If you shoot yourself while looking in the mirror, will you live long enough to see your brains spill out?

An alpha shounen MC like Ryo Saeba that actually is able to get one (or even more) official girlfriend before the last chapter/episode.

yozora, i think its the scene where niku plays something on the tv and yozora leans over her shoulder from behind but im not sure

yep found it
episode 2 around 13:20

Try it and report back to us.

Probably not, but thanks to the French we know that severed head stays alive for few seconds so try that instead, in front of a mirror & report back to us.

Spice and Wolf S3

it's okay, she a cute anime girl, she'll be daijoubu

apparently there are cases of people shooting their head and surviving afterwards for a long time until they bleed out, never mind people surviving a whole stake going through their head.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

I really wonder what is he doing now

What tileset is that?

aren't you supposed to see that after you die?

Dear diary, the ass was fat.

God wanko is such a semen demon

While dying you will probably see whatever you imagine/believe the afterlife to be like.
When you are dead, you are dead and see nothing.

Pretty sure he's got a comfy job at google last I heard.

Don't you have some Rick and Morty to watch

I'm sorry. What would that be?
I'm not American.

him

>Believe it

Same here my fine gentleman.

A nice bulge

excellent, an ass thread

I think you mean Canvasâ„¢

some dude that hates aussies.

Send me a pic

Shit thread.

filename

bang

Marrow Suggarmountain

my brether

The ending of Berserk and World Trigger.

Are you being serious right now?

did you read the filename desu?

What would you pick, user? Seems like the ability to create or gain all the powers is out there.

I'm not the newfag asking who it is.

Me

I wanna to be brutally murdered by Altair.

sup baldy

too bad rustle is blind now

Both at the same time

Roughly this pic I made awhile back, omnipotence would be a easy get if one could travel to fictional parallel universes with a smiler laws of physics set up.

This is next level autism, user. I'm proud.
Good luck.

Hmm.

Fucking this.

please let this be

A pretty famous cuckhold.

crikey

Do you think luffy can have a enema?

???

>I don't want to rewatch Endless Eight
fag

>Good luck.
That's the beauty of infinite parallel universes, I already have so has everyone & everything. Just in this universe only get to experience it as fantasy...

Think about it everything is one, right? Any Omnipotent user to be able do everything has to know everything, to know everything they would already have to done everything. hence our perspective, our existence's purpose is just adding the data to Omniscience, factoring in the all equations per say.

Join Discord / FnTmQb

Nice

My family

Fuck off

I'd want to see this.

Can I get a source? Sauce-nao comes out empty.

>ywn wake up to your loving elf wife snoring softly

The end of Berserk

Black>purple>yellow>pink>blue

Calm down Willem.
I hope to see S2

is that tom cruise?

Right before she milks you for your essences.

My waifu.

>she

Where are her nipples?

Why are spats so rare?

god hifumi is fucking stacked
there's not enough doujins of her or this series in general

;_;

Probably spacefox