Hahahaha what the fuck this is literally Kaworu trigger are fucking hacks

It's that guy from Kiznaiver

His appearance hasn't been far ahead enough for him to be Kaworu.

>characters are doing things
>mysterious guy is watching from the distance and says cryptic stuff
God, I hate this trope.

Blame Anno and Evangelion.

Ichigo will marry him because Hiro has betrayed her

It's Alpha Omega Nova-kun (Kaworu)

4 eps too late, user.

>Trigger is the retarded brother holding DitF back from being A1's masterpiece

That only happened in Rebuild.

>wtf it's kaworu
>not liquid snake

I hope this faggot dies

He hasn't even done anything yet

you can tell from his appearance that he's going to fuck something up, intentionally or not

>incoming gay handholding

Hi

I'm a very unique archetype.

>Kaworu
I hope you don't mean Eva Kaworu. In that case, you are fucking blind.

except it's the other way round.

Is Trigger the one making this show? I thought it was A-1?

Why are all white haired male characters such complete faggots?
I hope this faggot dies of in the next few episodes, he is gonna be a major pain in the ass and will 100% fuck shit up.
I guarantee he will stand around like this saying shit that makes no sense.

Both studios are making it, newfag.

He also kinda looks like the gay vampire from the gay vampire show.

thats nova-kun though

You're insecure as fuck

Oh, Slaine finally gets out of prison

Same thing

How did you know, user?

FUCKING IMAISHI

Don't forget DarliFra staff is pretty much modern Gainax, in a much broader sense than Trigger only. It's not plagiarism, it's homage.

>apeing the style and not substance of the original

just like anno-san, sasuga trigger

The rebuilds have more substance than anything Triggers ever done.

Is this guy gonna be another Ryo/Kaworu/Komaeda/Akise/N/Nova?

Leto was cool.

Slaine did nothing wrong.

The rebuilds are shallow as fuck. Anno has become a hack.

deepest homage

The first 6 episodes of DitF alone already have more substance than all three Rebuilds.

*anguish starts playing*
So, this is what humans call the power of faggotry.

It's Hiro Blanco.

El Hiro Blanco vs La Creatura Obscura...

Let's see when even this theory will be destroyed. Looks like a fag but it's the alpha male chad who will try to steal 02 from Hiro.

BLANCO'D

kaworu thread

>characters are doing things
>mysterious guy is watching from the distance and says cryptic stuff
God, I love this trope.

>hetfag on damage control

But he has blond hair.

>metric dick-ton of "little" klaxosaurs swarming by the hundreds
>the "professional" squad somehow holds the front line by having all five members engage one target, tying it down and executing it, over and over
Did this bother the shit out of anyone else?
I know they're supposed to be generics and can't be too flashy but they seriously can't even take them on one-on-one?

Kaworu. He's the archetype for the aloof, cool, slightly gay side character who loves the mc

It wasn't always five. Rewatch it, the first one they 2 man it. Just one lances it, another one stabs the core from above. So you can assume it wasn't always all 5. Also, if you rewatch closely, when they were doing 5, it looked like they had wrapped up more than just 1. There were at least 3 in there the second time they were doing that attack as 5. So they could at least 2 man them and when they were 5 manning something they were taking out multiple ones.

'Wow this Anime is exactly like Evangelion and Gurren Lagann' - Man who hasn't watched any Mecha Anime besides Evangelion and Gurren Lagann

Looks like garbage next to slaine

But that's Nova-kun

>they seriously can't even take them on one-on-one?
Maybe, but why would they?
Their strategy was safer and more reliable.

So how powerful are these fags going to be?
Are they going to kiss too?

This

090 emphasied a calm and safe approach the entire time. Dude's lost his partner in the past, he probably doesnt want to take any risks.

Omg another love interest for 02? Hiro prepare yourself to be cucked

>become

What's so special about this archetype when the anime already has tons of other expy characters?

In what way does this show even remotely resemble Evangelion's story? Outside of trivial stuff like shots of elevators and escalators and the whole core/blood explosion thing, there's nothing even remotely in common visuals-wise either. You could remove everything that resembles Evangelion and the actual content of the show wouldn't be much changed.

The show focuses on a team of teenagers working together, not like three of them who ever do anything and then the hangers on of one of them. The dynamics are vastly different. There's no Misato character. There's no Gendo character. Any comparisons between 002 and Asuka as characters are so laughable they call into question whether the people making them ever fucking saw Eva. Instead of being burdened by a responsibility heavily above his background, the MC was literally willing to die just so he could be useful by getting in a robot. The primary theme of the show is having to trust and rely on each other and this is embodied in mechs that require, or only work properly, when a male and female team pilot them. Characters have romantic problems and feel lonely, but there's no theme of the painfulness of intimacy and loneliness or the trauma of parental abandonment. There's no moody scenes emphasizing psychological angst. The setting of the show is post apocalyptic with no real ties to modern life. Not a "in the near future" setting with recognizable touchstones of modern life and social interactions. Eva wasn't too episodic, but the pacing was obviously much more so than FranXX, mimicking classic giant monster fights in the singular distinctiveness and quirkiness of the angels versus the one or two Evas usually called in to take care of them. Meanwhile FranXX again has a 5 robot team set up with 10 characters between them all, facing off against anything from one singular giant enemy to armies of disposable mooks.

It doesn't look like a duck, it doesn't walk like a duck, it doesn't even fucking quack like a duck.

>02 is probably not a 9.
>What part of them saying "the 9s are doing this" as if it was separate would suggest to you that she's with them?
I mean the same could be said about anyone down on the ground. If every single Nine was out on the frontlines, then Nine Iota shouldn't be fighting at plantation 13 and 26, and Nine Alpha shouldn't really be there either.

He is directly looking at and addressing Nine Iota. So whoever Nine Iota is it should be someone down there. And it likely is 02. Nothing has ever implied any of the others are part of some special elite force. And the mooks of plantation 26 appear to be anything but.

>devil survivor 2
I can't believe that a tripfag could actually have decent taste.

What's 9I upside down?

Imagine that on your dick.

It's like you are deliberately ignoring the fact that most of evangelion is stolen as well, mostly from ages old shoujo anime and old mecha series, also ultraman and other tokusatsu.

You're thinking of the whole 016 upside down and reversed theory thing?
Iota is the ninth letter of the greek alphabet, so Nine Iota being the ninth member of the Nines was already an idea that held a lot of water. But then it turns out blonde kun is outright credited as 9'α in the credits. Which strongly supports the idea of Nine Iota, or 9'ι is in fact simply the ninth member of the Nines.

Lots of peoples only serious exposure to mecha is Gurren Lagann and Eva, so they can only relate anything that happens in other mecha shows to one of these.

lol

It's an A1 show not a trigger one, trigger are just helping out.

A1 and Trigger are both only helping out, it's pseudo-Gainax show.

I want to see him trying to hit on 02 and get played worse than Ichigo.

You gotta understand many folk here aren't at our level, user. Also, I feel "stolen" is a bit too harsh a word since almost everyone in the industry does it even though that IS essentially what they're doing.

The show is completely different from Evangelion, you people are pathetic with this shit

I feel a bad segment of plot coming

I see the defence of this show has shifted from "it's not generic" to "generic is good".

he’s gonna die doing doing something noble and hiro is gonna be damaged by it because hiro loved him.
screencap this.

quite the opposite actually
if A-1 wasn't involved the protagonist probably wouldn't be a generic beta self-insert character

Will he be an anti-Hiro or ANTIHERO?

>A1 and Trigger
>doing anything other than animating
Brainlets need to fucking leave

>Which strongly supports the idea of Nine Iota, or 9'ι is in fact simply the ninth member of the Nines.

Yeah, this makes the most sense. I don't think they're trying to get too tricky with this one.

>but they seriously can't even take them on one-on-one?
Squad 13 tried that but only Strelitzia couuld mop up waves, w/ Delphinium being capable of 1v1ing the small bots.

>w/ Delphinium being capable of 1v1ing the small bots.
Strawberry is strong!

Goro's the pilot, bub.

You meant Nova.

There are some still clinging to the subversion that never comes

>taller Zorome with longer hair
>even more assholish-looking Mitsuru
>anti-Hiro
>fit Futoshi
The show will go balls deep into the cloning and replicas bullshit, isn't it.

Nuh-uh. Fodder #090made a comment about her. She's SPECIAL.

i see not-hiro and not-ichigo there, who are the other fags?

this is worse than aldnoah zero desu

At least the MC isn't an egg autist.

He's Negative Hiro from another dimension where the humans are the real monsters.

>tfw he will never, ever make it home to luluco

why people are posting .gif of this and not webm?

Anno is only a good animator and director. Him like Tomina can't write shit without turbo autism.

And it's cringe as fuck how Trigger homage gainax

How do you make such a wall of text and dismiss things with no evidence at all still?

>he still doesn't realise that piloting is a team effort

This, Anno is a fantastic director, hence why so many scenes in Eva are so good despite sometimes lacking in animation and the budget issues. But he can't write for shit.

They make the same show every fucking time.

Hiro i'm you but stronger and 02's husband

>cringe as fuck
Fuck off, teen.

>Hiro i'm you but stronger and your new partner/husband
FTFY

Feel free to make a webm then

This is the anime equivalent of shoving the milenium falcon in every movie instead of taking 10 seconds to come up with a new design.

i was asking a question

I don't really see how it's suddenly generic because of this.
If anything the fact that the show took the opportunity for genuine character growth instead of just killing off the plantation 26 team, would make it less generic rather than the opposite.

This episode had a scene that was lifted straight from NGE 6, only thing missing was the moon

He's a blond male in a mecha anime, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't fuck everything up.

>Omg another love interest for Hiro? 02 prepare yourself to be cucked
fix'd

Fight for Nova-kun!

>Iota is the ninth letter of the greek alphabet
Yes, but it's used as the numeral for 10. so 9 iota is 910, which is 016 rotated by 180 degrees.