Do you think Madoka could be considered a Yuri series? If not, why?

Do you think Madoka could be considered a Yuri series? If not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#q2546652_14
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2544480_15
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/!Akemi/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/!Akemi/page/200/
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2546652_4
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2542313_13
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2540306_2
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2542276_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmh, I'd say no, haven't watched Rebellion yet, but I did re watched the series. Madoka and Sayaka are just school friends, Sayaka has a crush for a boy. Mami was fighting alone, she gets so hyped she found new friends. Kyoko might be lesbian for Sayaka, but she never told her about her feelings, so no it's not yuri. Homura on the other hand, she developed something more than friendship for Madoka. I would call that obsession.
I understand her though, I'd also have an obsession for Madoka

C'mon wake up anons

Technically no, since it's not the main focus. I think Madoka is better though, the normal yuri series are kind of boring. Madoka does have some pretty heavy yuri undertones though. Girls be doing crazy stuff for each other until they emotionally ded or literally ded.

No
One girl lusts after a boy, and the only lesbian gets essentially friendzoned.

It's certainly a series that has a lot of leeway for interpretation. That at least can be said.

Sayaka and Kyouko obviously have lesbian undertones, and it's even worse with Homura and Madoka.

Maybe. But that's just Kyoko and Homura: the others two are completely unaware of it at first, then Madoka once she became a God, knew about it and was grateful for what homura did

It will become one when the next movie comes out.

Reminder to report !Akemi for not only ban evading, but shitposting, spamming, and off topic posts.

He is clearly only making threads just to shit them up and attack people.

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#q2546652_14

Get a life

Hello, !Akemi.
As always, acting autistic on purpose is still just you acting autistic.

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2544480_15
There you getting told to get a life by someone else, and you are now parroting that at other people. Which is text book autistic behavior.

You are the one without a life. You are the one who spends literally every single day of his life on this site trying his extreme hardest to attack and harass people who won't cater to your safe space.

Tldr. I mean cmon she's not harassing no one. Never seen this 'shitposting' in these threads, all Ive seen was shitpost free discussion, and shipping stuff.

You seem very upset toward her, leave the kids have some funz, be better then. Be mature

>Arguing with a bot
It seems you are new to these threads

Hello, again, !Akemi.
I'm not sure why you even try to false flag like this when you know literally no one will fall for it.

You trying to pretend it's normal to be shipping cancer will never fool anyone.
Your crack shit is low quality and off topic, as it has nothing to do with the actual series, you post it for the sole purpose of trying to harass people, and it's shit that degrades and demeans the characters.

It's fucking disgusting how your whole life literally revolves around trying to harass people with shipping. Really, what a fucking thing to dedicate your life to.

Stop talking to yourself, !Akemi. Really, you're fucking pathetic. It's hilarious how you try to pretend "ack" is the problem you make posts like this archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#q2546652_14

Get a life.

See

Why do you do this with your life? How can you live like that? How do you still find purpose?

You simply cannot continue to exist in such state.

Why do you act autistic on purpose?
I really don't get it. Obviously no one is going to fall for your false flagging. Everyone else understands the context of what you are doing.

And live like what? Being a good person and telling you to stop attacking and harassing other people? Nothing wrong with the way I live.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/!Akemi/

Okay? And? People tell you off all the time because you're an extremely bad problem who has plagued this site for years now.

I fail to see how this link somehow proves anything in your favor.

I'm not your crush Akemi or whatever, what I am saying is that you either have one of the most insane obsessions for someone I have ever seen or you are one of the most insane trolls I have ever seen. Either way, you are insane and needs help.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/!Akemi/page/200/

200 in the archives pages of you sperging about your imaginary enemy. And it only goes until the beginning of 2017, you are doing that since 2015 if I'm not mistaken.

This is my last advice: Get a life, go out a little, read a book, watch anime even, but stop living like that. You are shaming your ancestors, you are shaming your family, dare I say, you are shaming even this cesspool of a site. Kill this demon of autism that you made of yourself, and be reborn as a non retard person. Do it for your sake.

!Akemi, you have been in every single Madoka thread for the past 5 years and in every single one of them you been intentionally trying to ruin them, attack people, or otherwise cause problems.

Everyone fucking hates you.
You cause people to not only lose out on good threads, but new content as well, because threads being bad means there is less scans and translations.

EVERYONE hates you. Everyone.
No one is "sperging" (a word only you use) about anything. People see you causing problems in a thread, and they call you out on it.

You know what makes it more obvious than anything, who you are, !Akemi. The fact you're so upset you're called !Akemi, when the normal reaction to getting called out on samefagging is to ignore it and instead focus on the tangible argument. Instead of crying about how you were called !Akemi, instead you should be trying to prove that crack shit is topical and not low quality. But no, your insane pathology has made you fucking obsessed with how you're called !Akemi to the point you can't even function normally.

No, because Homura's feelings are not the focus.

Oh, and sadly, you are far from imaginary, !Akemi.

It's funny how you try to pretend it's impossible for more than one person to have a problem with you. And then you try to pretend "everyone" thinks "ack" is real.

Tell me, what's with the blatant double standard?

Stop replying to someone who's blatantly just shitposting.
Stop being a retard.

Yep, I tried. Jesus can't blame me for not saving a lost soul when the soul refuses salvation with such autistic aggression.

You didn't "try" to do anything other than false flagging, !Akemi. No one is going to fall for it. And you didn't address anything said to you, and you ignored how every "point" you made was addressed and proven wrong.

Do you really think people in the thread can't see what you're doing?

>refuses to accept that everyone hates him even though it's a long standing and well know fact that this site has always been against tumblr shipping cancer

Can you guys just make peace togheter? OP asked something anime related, thread was fine untill this drama popped out.
Shipping in general are a thing on Cred Forums
Let's get over it okay? And no I'm not Akemi even though I defend her/him

>Ai yo

Fuck off and slit your throat, !Akemi.
The OP is not anime related at all.
You made the thread for the sole purpose of posting crack.
Like you always do.
Your crack shit images have nothing to do with the actual series.
There is no Homura x Mami romantic interaction in the series, thus any images of it and discussion of it is off topic for this board.

>Akemi
>not !Akemi
You are literally the fucking only person who types it like that.

>Fuck off and slit your throat, !Akemi.
Calm down
>The OP is not anime related at all.
OP asked if there were yuru undertones, so a yuri pic makes sense to me
>You made the thread for the sole purpose of posting crack.
That's what you believe. No rules are broken
>Your crack shit images have nothing to do with the actual series.
OP talked about possible yuri undertones
>There is no Homura x Mami romantic interaction in the series, thus any images of it and discussion of it is off topic for this board.
You might be wrong
>>not !Akemi

Cmon dude, it's just a japanese cartoon, some shipping pictures are fine as long as it's not a dump like on /c/. You really are upset toward other's people shipping preference, that's a thing that you should grow up to. Just an advice.

I'm perfectly calm, !Akemi. It's only rational and logical to want to you to slit your throat, just like god wanted people to turn into pillars of salt. Because you're disgusting and not worthy of life.

Stop trying to pretend you're not the OP, !Akemi. And again, you made this thread for the sole purpose of posting a crack image. And yes, posting to attack people is against the rules. Spamming is against the rules. Off topic images are against the rules.

>OP talked about possible yuri undertones
One, no you didn't. Two, even if you did, it still wouldn't make your shitposting not off topic garbage that also degrades and demeans the characters. By your brain damaged logic is someone said "CP thread" they should be able to post it just because they made the OP about that. This isn't the first time you've used this retarded logic.

I'm not wrong about anything I said.

And no, your shipping cancer is not acceptable. Fuck off and blow your brains out with a gun. Talk about the actual series, or go back to your tumblr blog.

>I'm perfectly calm, !Akemi.
Again, I'm not her/him. I actually came back to these thread after I rewatched the series

>posting to attack people is against the rules.
Not a raid, not your personal safe place user. You're on Cred Forums.

>Spamming is against the rules.
These are fine: see umaruposting, shinkaposting, gabuposting etc. they're all allowed

>Off topic images are against the rules
Shippings are fine: see osomatsu threads

>shitposting not off topic garbage that also degrades and demeans the characters.
Cred Forums is often like that, are you this new?

>go back to your tumblr blog.
Oh the irony. I'm here for the discussion and the cute pictures. I'm here for Madoka and Homura

Now let's end this once for all, you took this drama too far it seems. I'm sorry for !Akemi, dealing with a stalker like you, you're the one harassing, you're the one posting only for the purpose of attacking. Go and make peace is my advice

A better question: Is !Akemi x !Akemi-Hater the purest ship?

It's yuri insofar as there are girls in it and they are friends.

Again, no one believes you, !Akemi. And, !Akemi, you are the only person who says shit like "I [insert random excuse that excludes me from being who you claim I am, but I can in no way prove is true]".

Global rule three states you may not attack other users, you are attacking them. You are also ban evading, spamming, and making low quality posts.

>there are people who make shitposts, therefore shitposting is okay
How are you think genuinely retarded.

>I [insert random excuse that excludes me from being who you claim I am, but I can in no way prove is true]"
>again
Why do you do this, !Akemi. You are LITERALLY the only person who does it.

It's even more funny you try to pretend you're not the problem, !Akemi, when you're making posts like this.

Stop replying to your own thread, !Akemi.
And yes, it's still obviously you even when you put your pass marker on.
Fuck off and slit your throat.

Autism. Getting this much ass blasted over a forehead kiss picture. I can't take you seriously anymore.

How is that picture considered an attack and worse than your actual death threats? Talk about thinking rational lmao. The more you post the more I'm on the !Akemi side

No.
Subtext and undertones is not yuri.

Agreed

>!Akemi keepss freaking out and bumping his shitposting thread from page 10 of the catalog
How sad and pathetic.

No one gets "ass blasted", !Akemi.
And it's hilarious how you talk about autism and call other people autistic when you can't even read basic social cues, you delude yourself into thinking everyone is mad because you NEED to believe your some kind of "epic troll" to give your life meaning.

Oh, and you want to know another thing, !Akemi. That REALLY makes you stand out. How you think you getting told to you need to kill yourself is a death threat.

A death threat is when YOU threaten to kill someone, not when you tell them they need to kill themselves. You fucking retard.

Literally three posts in a row made by !Akemi.
How fucking pathetic can you be.

And it's funny how you think going "durrr upboated agree >.

You tell me

If this is yuri, then Pop Team Epic is yuri as well

>this is how !Akemi spends his weekends and all his free time
>he literally has nothing other than attacking people over the internet

!Akemi, you are the only person who thinks "ack" is real.
There is an extremely simple test to prove this as well.

I tell you that it is extremely common to being against tumblr shipping cancer like you, and for over ten years before you came to this site people told off cancer like you all the time and no one thought twice about it. Then, you game here and tried to pretend that being against shit like you is something only "ack", yet everyone knows that you're wrong.

And you will off course not address this. Like you always do.

But Popuko and Pipimi are soul mates.

You've got issues man. Chill. And again I'm not her, reply to
Looks like she's the one you're talking about. I don't want to steal her person. I admire her/him because she actually posts content unlike you. I come here to save pictures man, have some funz

It's time.

This post is you, !Akemi.
And no, you're not posting content, you are posting shit that has nothing to do with anime or manga.

>still refusing to accept that people aren't calm just because the disagree with you
How fucking crippled by autism are you?

Let me direct you to a previous post also directed at you.
>your insane pathology has made you fucking obsessed with how you're called !Akemi to the point you can't even function normally.
Look at how EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU PRETEND TO BE DOES THIS.

Really, do you think people don't notice this?
Every single one of your posts tunnel visions on how you are called !Akemi and ignores everything else.

Even if you weren't !Akemi (you are), you are still doing something wrong and deserve to be put down as such.

>didn't address how he's retarded for thinking death threats and being told to kill yourself are the same thing
>didn't address how only he is fucking stupid enough to think like this
Why do you make it so obvious who you are, !Akemi.

user, let me tell you a little secret: the person that guy is talking about doesn't actually exist. It's just a scapegoat his insane mind created so he could have someone to blame for everything. Also don't try to reason with him, countless people before you have tried and failed miserably. People posting those he defines "crack" ships are just doing it on purpose to troll him.

Is Madoka the most visually unique anime of the modern era?

But God (click Wikipedia) already confirmed that Pipimi luv Popuko a bunch.

That explains everything, I was getting there by the way. Thanks for telling me.

It really has some visually unique fan art

Madoka is my favorite anime

Now we're talking!

!Akemi, who do you think you're fooling?
Really, like what's the point here. People can just look at your old trip code, as shown here and see that you are in fact real.
And of course they can just look at these posts
And see how fucking insane you are.

>countless people before you have tried and failed miserably
Link a SINGLE place where you have ever actually tried to give reasons for your actions. And no, you going "durrr imnot akemiii!!!!!" is not you trying to be reasonable, !Akemi.

There are not countless crack shitters, as you are the vast, vast minority. And you are even less common here because Cred Forums has always hated cancer like you. So you trying to pretend that there are tons of people here defending you when you are doing shit like this archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2546652_4
is brain damaged levels of retarded.

>People posting those he defines "crack" ships are just doing it on purpose to troll him.
It is the actual definition, and of course you are doing it to attack people, that's what you have been fucking told all along. The irony is that you reply to your pretending to be someone else who has already said that's not what "other" people are doing.

And again, it's so fucking obvious who you are because ALL of your personas ignore how being a crack shitter is not normal or common, how being against your kind is normal, and of course, all the archive links.

Watch me prove all of these posts are by the same exact person.
They will all ignore the following and refuse to accept that it disproves the narrative "they" are trying to lie about.

--

I tell you that it is extremely common to being against tumblr shipping cancer like you, and for over ten years before you came to this site people told off cancer like you all the time and no one thought twice about it. Then, you game here and tried to pretend that being against shit like you is something only "ack", yet everyone knows that you're wrong.

Plus, their costume designs are so damn good, it's really neat.

Go and become a janitor then lmao

Feeling specially autistic today?

>report
>on Cred Forums
Don't complain when you're banned for filing false reports i.e. bothering the mods and expecting them to do their jobs.

I'm still confused about this ack word: is it a short for crack as crack ship?

Why do you even care lmao. Surely you have better things to do than track some random dumbass posting about an irrelevant anime on Cred Forums?

>XDDD IF I SAY LMAO THAT WILL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SOMEONE NEW
No, it won't, !Akemi. You can not force change your "posting style". Even more so when you always ACT exactly the same.

And you know full well you can't just become a janitor.

Honest question, how did you get so fucking retarded that you think if you ignore something that proves it wrong?

You've been told thousands of times that you are the one who is actually autistic, as you are the one who refuses to actually communicate. And you always ignore it. Thus, you are the autistic one.

It's mainly just to make Troid's life harder. The more reports something get the more he has to work.

>168703618
Anti-Crack Kun, it's a guy who has spent three years of his life writing long paragraphs about anybody who posts a crack ship image. Try it yourself there are PLENTY of us who love having fun with him.

>XDDD I KEEPE SAYING LMOA I SO FUK SMART LOL
Kill yourself, !Akemi.

>still hasn't addressed how he's retarded for thinking getting told to kill himself is a death threat
You just make it so fucking obvious who you are.

And you shitting up threads means I, and everyone else, have to deal with bad threads, and you also make it so that threads are not productive, thus people get less new content. The main reason everyone hates you.

You don't need to worry about it, because it's something an insane lunatic made up, and it also doesn't exist. "ack" is just what !Akemi calls anyone who doesn't cater to his safe space.

Look at how you are literally BEGGING people to think you are more than one person, !Akemi. It's really, really fucking sad.

Here, just to keep shoving it in your face.

---

The fact you keep ignoring this just shows how wrong you are.
Just like how you keep ignoring that you're retarded for thinking getting told to kill yourself is a death threat.

i got an idea everyone should shtu the fuck up lol

OH boy, I knew something was going on in these threads. Funposting, sharing cute pictures of this great series and mod protection? I'm totally in.

This guy will lose his mind
I'm sorry I'm already on her side

I remember the speculations for the first episode concerning the black cat and Homura.

What about it?

I'm not sure, i need more evidence proving that it is.

The most known theory back thenwas the black cat was Homura.

Oh, I remember that. The theory in which Homura is from the future was correct.

I remember someone talking about madoka slamming the door and killing the cat at the first episode

Cred Forums really should stop with all these theories. In each show, there are always some crazy theories like in DiTF.

This sounds like a joke from a comedy show.

Talk about autism
>this much butthurt
Haven't read about those ones. I remember the Sakamoto one. That he dies/he's am alien

One thing is sure, Sakamoto is beyond the average human. I wish I could type in cursive.

>[Deleted]

ACK stands for Anti Crack Kun. There was a cute tripfag that called them ACK-kun much to her getting harassedby the lot. It was sort of cute. Anti Crack Kun-kun.

Probably short for anti crack. I personally prefer autism-kun, as it's a title that although not as unique, it defines him perfectly.

>Them
There's no them, it's just one single extremely dedicated and insane person with a severe case of autism.

Is Homura a dom?

Cute!

I like to think that after getting rid of her moe visual, Homura is the official dom of the series.

Even though Mami is the one that ties people up?

Getting real tired of this "Mami is into BDSM" meme.

I'm 99% certain Mami prefers consensual.

Well then maybe she should stop tying people up.

I think that Mami puts up a pose, she wears a elegant mask but is actually very insecure and fragile deep down. So to me Homura feels more natural as a dom.

Can't deny that one of the best Madoka doujins involves Mami being dom with Homu tho

That's what she says to lure poor girls.

Lewd, I'm going to touch myself at this rate

Homura dominating Sayaka is hot for some reason.

Yeah, like Sayaka thinks she's tough, hot shit
She needs a hood ol spanking

Kaname Madoka is 100% straight. It's not her fault that Homura spent 10 mental years in a pubescent 15 year old body completely fixated on one person.

>Kaname Madoka is 100% straight
It's 2018 and people still believe this meme.

Homura is the lewdest meduca

>at this rate
Madoka threads are just a reminder to lewd them.

It can be but after the movie.

Yes, but also no. It depends on how thick your goggles are.