Saekano

I can't get over how pretty Megumi is. How can she be this perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.yande.re/image/a1e3db34c9dc1db8e52ff9de789d267d/yande.re 435376 ass bathing breast_hold hyoudou_michiru kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi misaki_kurehito naked saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri wet.png
files.yande.re/image/cb1d98d175a951e44e2961a92cc7a7bc/yande.re 435449 kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png
files.yande.re/image/871bafa2d49d836609d3e2f83e24c072/yande.re 425863 ass bra dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png
files.yande.re/image/7fa64123d22c9374ef6b3f3dfb722143/yande.re 425864 bra breast_hold cleavage dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku underboob.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3357857
amazon.co.jp/dp/4040710789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UTAHA A BEST.

Megumi a shit.

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.

Utaha would be a nice fuck, but I appreciate Megumi the most.

Utaha a sexy.

Eriri a cute.

Megumi a shit.

Eriri a best
Megumi a second best
Utaha a s___t

Is plain the best flavor?

Megumi is the best flavor.

Utaha a sexy
Megumi a cute
Eriri a shit

Megumi > Utaha >>> Eriri.

Megumi a best.
Eriri a cute.
Utaha a shit.

Eriri would be good for rough anal fucking, I give you that.

Saekano figures shown at WonFes yesterday. This is the picture Michiru's will be based on.

Megumi dress prototype.

did they make her tits smaller

and they made her tits bigger

Later today I'll fap to that nude edit of Megumi, Micchan and Izumi-chan.

>and they made her tits bigger

Yep. This is the original pic and Megumi's breasts were more modestly sized.

Given how Utaha is likely lose in KM she is probably going to win the the movie. She was the heroine with most chances after Megumi.

Would Utaha enjoy getting her anus licked?

Eriri is crap.

Movie is going with either a Megumi end, or no girl end. There's no way a less popular heroine will win.

>She was the heroine with most chances after Megumi.

>utaha is the best

>She is probably going to win the the movie.
It's either an alternative Megumi end or an Eriri end.

>She was the heroine with most chances after Megumi.
The ultimate state of Utahafags

>or an Eriri end.
You aren't any less deluded here

this

Mayu = Megumi > Utaha > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru

Tomoya loved Eriri. This is canon.

In a few days we'll get the answer to Mayu's confession.

Who's this slut?

Not him, but I think alternative Eriri end is quite possible in the movie, but it's less possible than Megumi end.

Imagine Megumi with Eriri's drawing skills and knowledge of otaku culture. That's Mayu.

Why? The movie is said to have "unexpected conclusions", Eriri is clearly the most relevant heroine next to Megumi and her spin off got cancelled, Maruto can use the movie to give her a route. Don't get me wrong, Megumi end is still way more probable.

A mix of Eriri and Megumi, the only heroines that Tomoya loved, and Utaha's love rival in Koisuru Metronome.

Megumi's dakimakura will also get a figure.

Megumi is the most popular heroine of the three by far back in nipland. There's no way that the film is going to go with any other route than the canon one; the fact that we're getting a film makes me think they're going to expand on her route and even show a bit of the sex scene between Megumi x Tomoya that was highly implied at the end of the last novel. Anyone that genuinely believes they'll go with the route of one of the less popular heroines is fooling themselves.

How hard?

She's so ugly

Fag

Come on guys, don't do this to yourself.
Everybody knows is going to be another fucking boring victory for Megumi.

>20 posts after this one
>No one told the crossboarder to fuck off
Sasuga Cred Forums

Ignore him retard newfag

The winning best girl who's Megumi+Eriri combined.

Do what? I'm not expecting it since Megumi end is most likely. Megumi winning would be fine so I'll have no complaints if it happens.

Eriri winning would be even more boring.

>boring
>Megumi teased Tomoya by putting her forehead and the area above her lips against his and made him say "I love you" countless times before sealing the deal

Utaha winning would be even more boring.

Utaha winning would be hilarious, like Imoutits winning the Akane-irobowl

Wrong. Utaha isn't a fucking robot neither a rabid tsundere. She clearly got sidelined in the novels because she was stealing Megumi's spotlight and this movie will make her justice.

Utaha is my second favorite and all, but let's not kid ourselves. Out of the three main heroines, she was always the least important.

>She clearly got sidelined in the novels because she was stealing Megumi's spotlight

Just stop.

>As their separation and reconciliation occurs in haste, and with it resolving peacefully without them revealing their true colors, the world changed, although just a little.
>Although just a little.
This is the clear evidence that it will be another Megumi end.

>In that world, different trials and tribulations may present themselves.
>And along with that, it may hold choices that never would have crossed one’s mind and unbelievable conclusions.

It'll probably be a Megumi end, but they might rewrite the conflict in V12 which was very badly received.

Ignoring him will make him believe ( as well as the potential crossboarders lurking) that these kind of post are tolerated on Cred Forums which will cause them to be more common.
You don't treat crossboarding the same way you would treat bait.

Pretty much, but at the same time, that lines you quoted is what opens a possibility for another heroine end, and by another heroine I mean Eriri.
>Choices that never would have crossed one’s mind.
>Unbelievable conclusions.
I think that a Megumi end is the most expected conclusion and the most obvious choice from Tomoya, so that could mean that we can get an Eriri end after her spin off got cancelled? Maybe, but after seeing how the anime is written I can't see it happening. We have to wait and see.

slut

Eriri has the best body. Pure and simple

My dick concurs.

Post the bigger version.

files.yande.re/image/a1e3db34c9dc1db8e52ff9de789d267d/yande.re 435376 ass bathing breast_hold hyoudou_michiru kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi misaki_kurehito naked saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri wet.png

I see 3 better bodies in that picture.

files.yande.re/image/cb1d98d175a951e44e2961a92cc7a7bc/yande.re 435449 kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png

which one, we can fap to it together

No

user please.. Don't leave us hanging.

What a slutty figure.

But treated Tomoya like shit. She would rather be seen as normie in front of her peers than be seen with a shitty otaku.

Megumi = Utaha > Eriri

Eriri > Megumu > the rest.

>flawless skin
>socks, thighhighs and pantyhose
>paipan

Perfect taste.

Who is the shit next to Megumi?

There is a series I like but the threads need a little life. I was hoping to invite the saekano fanbase to help out.

I've got my helium tank ready if Utaha doesn't win

She is likely to win in the movie.

What's the series then?

Megumi's boobs are so inconsistent.

if it's about prettiness then its gotta be eriri

actually if it's about everything its just gotta be eriri there's no other choice

She is cute but I like Megumi more.

Cutest: Mayu
Most beautiful: Megumi
Sexiest: Utaha
Hottest: Michiru

objectively wrong Eriri has nice blonde hair with cute twin tails, sweet thighhighs, very adorable tsundere expressions and a fan no other girl from this show can compete

pretty generic to be honest senpai

why alter perfection

>yfw Movie is actually Izumi end

are you going to blow up balloons for the party with that tank?

>still more probable than Utaha end.

How hard will Utaha get BTFO?

As much as Eriri did since they both lost.

Eriri lost with more dignity. Utaha tried so hard to convince herself that Tomoya loved.

because perfection is boring

>Utaha tried so hard
Nah. It was simply one line. Utaha probably knows deep down he never did love her.

>thinks that Tomoya loved her and still loves her
Utaha was delusional to the end

Yes but It was her closure. Her final moments as a heroine was her trying to convince herself that Tomoya loved her even though she deep inside knew that it wasn't true. That's just sad.

Oh no no no

Eriri >= Megumi > Izumi > Utaha > Michiru

She was having a giggle. She let go of him early on and didn't perv on him for real. She wasn't delusional like Eriri, who was certain she would win if she didn't make a mistake in elementary.

>Megumi and Eriri's fusion
How can Utaha even compete

Who was worse, Setsuna or Utaha?

Look at this dude

>Utaha tried so hard to convince herself that Tomoya loved.
You mean like how Eriri was trying to convince herself that she would have gotten with Tomoya if she didn't screw up in the past?

Yui is going to get it as bad as Setsuna soon. Utaha is a better character than both, she really didn't deserve it. Her reason for leaving Tomoya was just business and not emotionally charged.

>She was having a giggle.
No, she was crying.

>She let go of him early on and didn't perv on him for real.
She tried to rape him in V12

>She wasn't delusional like Eriri, who was certain she would win if she didn't make a mistake in elementary.
Eriri was sure delusional but she recognized her mistakes and she admitted that she fucked up.

It's sucks being Utaha.

>No, she was crying.
Did you even read the scene? She giggles after asking Tomoya if he loved her.

>“Rinri-kun, did you love me?”

>“….!?”

>“Fufu, I’m just kidding… I won’t pull an out-of-place prank like Sawamura-san.”

>She tried to rape him in V12
It was a prank bro.

>Utaha.
>Better than a complex and multifaceted heroine like Setsuna.

Followed by
>“After all, I know very well. You were undoubtedly in love with me. Whether it was with Utako Kasumi or Koisuru Metronome, it doesn’t matter. Because both are myself. That’s why, you were in love with me. No, even now, you are still in love with me.……..Of course, forever more.”
and then pic related

Somebody help her

You think if Megumi and him broke up she'd be DTF?

Nah, that's either Izumi or Eriri.

I don't see this as trying so hard. It's obvious that Utaha knows the truth deep down inside. It's just the usual Maruto melodrama with some over the top parting.

>Megumi and Tomaya
>Breaking up

That Yui would definitely be down to clown with a 3some.
Maybe if Utaha pushed for the same thing, it could all work out for everyone.

....The Saekano 3some being Megumi, Utaha and Tomoya. Eriri goes in the trash.

Eriri asks her something along these things in the final novel. They're in the bath together.

>It's obvious that Utaha knows the truth deep down inside.
Sure she does, that's makes her discourse even more forced and pathetic.

She'll get over him. She managed to after he rejected reading the rough draft to the end of koisuru metronome.

But then in the epilogue Megumi swears she'll always follow him.

> “The reasons I chose my future myself...was because I thought I couldn’t follow you.”
> Going low in the beginning is how a main heroine usually operates.
> If you do this, the reversal is far more effective.
> “Even now, I can’t follow you. Diagonal, backwards, no matter where you go, you think you’re going forward.”
> She can keep going low because of her confidence as the main heroine.
> Because she believes that this reversal from tsun to dere, cool to dere will be very charming.
> “So I chose not to follow.”
> ...there’s going to be a reversal, right?
> She’ll turn dere, right?”
> “After all, I have no idea where you’re going.”
> Hey, wait…
> “...which is why I decided that no matter you go, no matter where I am, as long as nothing changes, that’s fine.”
> …
> “Wherever you aim for or how things turn out, I...well, maybe not physically, but I’ll be there, together with you. I’ll accept whatever path you take.”
> It’s here, it’s here…
> “For that, I chose to be flat. I decided to stay flat and unchanging, no matter what happens. I decided that no matter where you flew off to, I’d be there, with the same feelings I have now.”
> “...I decided to keep loving you.”
> “How was it? Was I able to be the main heroine you wished for?”
> “Was I able to be a main heroine not for a bunch of users, but a main heroine just for you…?”

>Megumi is suddenly his dedicated wife/life partner

>suddenly

>she's literally done almost everything he's told her to since the start

Why did what you just said suddenly turn me on?
Is she actually perfect?

>suddenly
Those two acted like married couple before officially getting together.

>A fanbook that will without a doubt make Saekano fans’ hearts race!

>This book is over two hundred pages and has all the special edition short stories originally exclusive to certain book stores as wekk as information on the characters revealed for the first time. In addition, it has valuable interviews from Maruto Fumiaki and Misaki Kurehito that can be shown now that the series is over and a special novel written just for this occasion. A wonderful fanbook!

Just one more month. I can't wait. I wonder if there'll be information on why Tomoya doesn't remember kissing Eriri in elementary school or what happens right after V13.

Is that the one that comes with the Megumi nendo?

How those that book work? is that the cover? are the pages black?

Maruto sure does love tormenting Utaha, doesn't he?

>Movie
Is it a retelling? Alternate ending? Continuation? Prequel?

I believe its an adaptation of the last volume.

Actually it's kinda both. Utaha would've stayed with the circle if she'd been Tomoya's boyfriend. Something her editor Machida pointed out. But since that didn't happened she chose to work with Eriri instead. She purposely didn't tell Tomoya about the job offering because she wanted to traumatize him into hating her, so that he'd always remember her.

From what I understand it picks up after the series, but it's AU

It's his wallet.

>Todokanai Koi playing in the background

>She purposely didn't tell Tomoya about the job offering because she wanted to traumatize him into hating her, so that he'd always remember her.

Thank goodness this doesn't apply to anime Utaha.

Hot

Lewd megumi wallpapers?

Full pic.

files.yande.re/image/871bafa2d49d836609d3e2f83e24c072/yande.re 425863 ass bra dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png

files.yande.re/image/7fa64123d22c9374ef6b3f3dfb722143/yande.re 425864 bra breast_hold cleavage dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku underboob.png

It's just pep talk.

YAS, MY QUEEN!

That detail shouldn't been left out tho as it shows her mental state of being rejected by Tomoya.

I think the anime tried to make the girls look better than in the LN.

The anime girls are different from their LN counterparts. Anime Utaha is gentler and less attached. Anime Megumi is more dere considering how in the LN she was screaming at him in the AV room with a mike.

I hate this kind of images. why do the undress in a random way?

Its the perfect blob cut

Poetry

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3357857

Megumi should be the only one without a bush.

We've seen transparent panties from Eriri, im sure shes got nothing down there also

This doujin is pretty much a footfag's delight.

>Eriri lost with more dignity

You're so gay.

For homos.

The shit? She has perfectly cute girl butt and deliciously modest tits.

I go start read this LN, someone've the link?

Potery.

amazon.co.jp/dp/4040710789

Well, I'm delighted