Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger

Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJqxT1UGho
hentaimanga.info/images/cool-and-carnivorous-girlfriend-hentaimanga/001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iota
exhentai.org/g/716189/5c258d1bda/
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go out of way
youtube.com/watch?v=sr2nK06zZkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0k60_Ky5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice insecurity fag

Because girls shorter and weaker than me are beneath me, literally and metaphorically.

And with a bigger dick

At this point I'd get together with anyone who would let me stick my dick into them.

Tall girls are hot.

>being this much of a faggot

Because you're a male spider who wants to reproduce, even if that means the female is going to eat you after she has your sperm.

heels.

She's wearing 6" heels; she's actually shorter.

Especially when you've already got access to a shorter, younger, cuter girl already.

I hope they get married

She's taller by 2cm. See their bio.

She's wearing like 4 inch heels

Soon

Hiro will marry Ichigo.

>Horns

She is taller than him even when she's barefoot user.

>See their bio.
Where

Most sluts I've dated through my life have been taller than me.
Being a manlet sure is hard.

More like how could you ever be shorter than a girl, unless you're like 12 lmao

How have Ichigofags not unironically killed themselves after that episode?
Do you just enjoy being in pain and watching her suffer?

>tfw just realized 02 is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu

HOLY FUCK

God, that's fucking hot!

>Ichigo will watch Hiro marry 02
Fixed. Watching is what she's best at.

only if she promised to call me darling

She is 5'7. He is 5'6. Nothing wrong

t. Cred Forumsnon

Episode 6 confirmed that 02 is the spider though.

hot

Too tall for a woman.

Whataheck are this heels?

Nope.

t. manlet baby

Oy, anons. 002 is the guy in this relationship. 016 is the girl. It's 2018. You know this by now.

5'7 is average. Hiro is a shot boy.

Special heels for piloting a Franxx at maximum efficiency.

In episode 4 Hiro did really stop giving a fuck about piloting the FranXX, but that situation changed when he found out about the blue tumour. That's why his character "regressed" in episode 6, because he began to think about riding with 002 as a double edged sword, as he himself stated at the end of episode 4. Before episode 6 aired, I had interpreted Hiro as moving past that regression by the end of the 5th, however, episode 6 confirms that when he was looking at the spider after washing his face, he really was thinking about 002 -- this is why he doesn't contradict her when she says that she pilots the FranXX because she is a monster. I hated that scene so much when I first watched it during the livestream yesterday, but before rewatching all the episodes I couldn't place my finger on why exactly that was. 002 herself asks Hiro in episode 4 if he thinks she is a monster (just like, seemingly, everyone else, including herself) and he later in the episode implicitly answers her with "no, you are not a monster". However in episode 6 he stays silent when 002 calls herself a monster.

It looks like 002 wasn't being evasive or putting on a mask when she tells Ichigo in episode 5 that were Hiro to die he will not have amounted to much. That reply is pointedly about Hiro. Her talking with Hiro inside Strelizia is entirely different in episode 6 compared to how she is in episode 4. Back then she was encouraging and accepting towards Hiro. Now she is distant, and it feels like she is goading him, to see if he'll make it or not.

Why wouldn't you? Would you not like your kids to have a better chance of being taller?

I made a pastebin compiling all the Ichigo bullying pastas. Enjoy.

pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs

>spiderfaggots still this desperate

He probably had that saved for a while.

That's like the perfect scenario. What the hell is wrong with you tallcucks?

floweranon wrote that.

What doujin is this

I am born as the wrong species

Post the kiwi one.

Whats the matter op?

Not man enough for a tall bitch?

my cock could write it for all I care

You said it's spiderposters. I copied it from the Zero-Two thread on /c/.

She's not actually taller than him, she's just wearing heels.

Anyone can post on /c/, user. It's not a special board.

02 - 5'7
Ichigo - 5'0

Ichigo is a shame

If the pay off was piloting a mecha, then yes.

tall girls are best. Though the best height difference is pic related.

It doesn't matter, she will die anyway in the end

disgusting

Spiderposters wouldn't go to the effort because they wouldn't get any (you)s. Whoever posted that actually meant it. I edited away parts of the posts.

Perfect size for manhandling.

Hey...
How's it going guys?

Another reason for considering Ichigo like the indisputable best girl. She is like 150 cm.

Is this queer gonna steal Hiro from 02?

Sure, user. That's why this exact image was posted which is also on the /c/ thread, and subsequently when someone called bullshit, you went full copypasta mode with the same posts. Good job.

I hope so....

This guy is gay

Of course. I took that image from the /c/ thread also.

>Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you?
Womanlets, when will they learn?

With the same filename. You're really trying way too hard here, user.

Heel-less-heels or "pony boots"

What's that supposed to mean?

>Ichigo - 5'0
Looks good to me.

He doesn't attempt to refute it because a simple denial would come across as insincere and thoughtless. He wants to understand her point of view. Furthermore, he doesn't blame 02 for the tumor. When he's "dead," he simply says that he gave his everything and had nothing left to give.

She is concerned about him, but she doesn't show weakness. Immediately after she goads him, she follows up with praise. She's always stoked his confidence.

Hopefully.

Fuck, I still love this show. Even though Episode 6 didn't deliver (I'd've liked to learn more about the klaxosaurs and hoped that 016 struggled a bit more, don't care about deaths that much) I'm still mesmerized by Zero Twos development. Seeing her fight desperately and frustrated actually hightened my opinion of the complexity of her charakter quite a bit. Hiro is a chad, which I like. I'm not here to self insert, I'm here to watch awesome personalities do awesome things, after all. I expect some explanations for the healing cancer though. Not because It was an asspull, you mind. It was just a bit too much out of the blue. There were hints that he would survive and strive on the third ride, but there never was an explanation WHY. The sixth episode however is said to focus on two side characters for once. So I'll gladly wait for the seventh to clear things up a bit. So far, I like in which pace worldbuilding information was dispensed, but the tempo needs to pick up, as we see more of the 2-cour series. Else, we'll have to expect an exposition dump, which is basically admitting, that the writers and directors lacked the competence to weave worldbuilding into the story.

Figure it out. You seem to be really good at autistic interruption of shit.

wtf

>a simple denial would come across as insincere and thoughtless.
Why? Hiro carries his heart on his sleeve. He's the type that says what's on his mind.

> she follows up with praise
Where?

>It looks like 002 wasn't being evasive or putting on a mask when she tells Ichigo in episode 5 that were Hiro to die he will not have amounted to much
Ofcourse she meant it why else would she say it but it was never that she doesn't care about if Hiro dies it was about that she thinks that the weak dies and the strong lives, and she wants Hiro to be strong enough to live, this is the foundation as to why their realationship actually work 02 is a ravenous beast and Hiro is the only one strong enough to actually ride her
That is also why she goads him because her being encouraging and accepting isn't what Hiro needs in this moment, he already got past his anxieties in epiosde 4, Hiro wants to go all out and that is what 02 allows. This is why Hiro was content with dying because he felt he did his best with 02 and killed the dinosaur, fullfilled his role. But then in the end Hiro realised that just as he needed 02, 02 needs Hiro, which is why he decide to come back.
Their realationship is quite obvious really.

Figure what out? Why do you refuse to accept that episode 6 confirmed that 02 is the spider?

One thing to remember is that Hiro is in many ways our PoV character as well as the main character. He's still in the literal Birdcage and isnt able to see the outside world. Once he inevitably leaves the birdcage we will learn about the outside world and whats going on with the klaxosaurs as he does.

Ignore him.

Because I am not an homosexual.

Seems like the female ancestors of spotted hyenas had a problem with getting raped, so they evolved countermeasures so effective it completely reversed the sex dynamics making females the aggressive assertive ones (since it was no use for males to be) and the males submissive bitches.

>Why? Hiro carries his heart on his sleeve.
No, Zero Two does.
>Where?
Watch the episode.

No, Zero Two wears a mask around people.
>Watch the episode.
I did.

Because Ichigo was CUTE throughout the whole episode, she was finally useful and she won the LITTLE SISTER COMPENSATION AWARD of the Hiro Bowl.
That's more than she could have ever expected before. In net terms, she gained a lot.

>No, Zero Two wears a mask around people.
Nope. Not to Hiro.
>I did.
Then you would see it.

>Ofcourse she meant it
What do you mean by that?
>why else would she say it
To protect herself against the eventuality of Hiro's death, hypothetically. You can come up with many other reasons for why she'd say that other than the fact that she literally means it as she put it.
>she wants Hiro to be strong enough to live
What do you base this on?

There's no 2nd place in this race.

>Why?
I already answered your question:
>He wants to understand her point of view
You can't simply tell a self-loathing person that they're a good person, you have to understand their logic that leads to that conclusion.
>Where?
Immediately afterwards.

Hot!

>Nope. Not to Hiro.
And? She hides her true feelings when around other people than Hiro, supposedly. So she clearly does not wear her heart on her sleeve.
Hiro does. So why would he come across as insincere if he said that? Maybe because he doesn't actually mean it, and he thinks that 02 is the spider?

>Then you would see it.
I can't see what isn't there.

that is not how evolution works

I like to IMAGINE it

>I already answered your question:
No, you didn't. Which is why I'm asking.
>You can't simply tell a self-loathing person that they're a good person, you have to understand their logic that leads to that conclusion.
Why not? Also, you're talking about generalities here. Does Hiro subscribe to the same view as you on this? How do you know?

>Immediately afterwards.
But she doesn't. First she pokes him
>hey is that all you got
then she goads him
>keep it like that

Reading these threads drills the point home that Cred Forums really is mostly ugly, autistic manlets.

Just because she hides or distances herself from others doesn't mean she does not wear her heart on her sleeve because she absolutely does for Hiro. Hiro however does not.
>Maybe because he doesn't actually mean it, and he thinks that 02 is the spider?
Nope. This is retarded
>I can't see what isn't there.
Ain't my fault you're blind.

A lot of 02's actions will remain in mystery until they show us what exactly is happening to Hiro and how much of it 02 knows.
Without that knowledge we cannot really interpret the true meaning of her actions and statements.
Is she aware that he is undergoing some sort of trial and metamorphosis to be with her?
One can see a scenario where her past actions were meant to support him and set him in the right path, and her more recent attitude was more like a test to see if he could ultimately achieve her expectations.
But we can't even know what her expectations are because we don't know her true goals.
Is she really just a monster fighting monsters? Of the initial reaction is to seek more meaning and depth in her, but is it there?
The show is holding on a lot of big answers to keep its mystery going.

It was okay until the blue crap just subsided with the power of love or some shit.

That pic looks like 02 when she's a little older and more sinister. She still looks and acts bubbly/immature

Not an argument.
And I'm neither blind, nor stupid.

That is not goading given his action.

Would you?

>Not an argument.
Yeah we know who you fucking are, posteranon. You love to be extremely selective but sorry, it is an argument.

Keep trying your hardest to shove your bullshit theory.

>What do you mean by that?
I meant exactly what I said afterwards, the show wouldn't have included that line if she didn't mean it. She might have been somewhat sad and dissapointed if Hiro died but she wouldn't have broken down or anything. She have seen countless of death already and had Hiro died she would just have regarded him as everyone else, someone too weak to be with her, but it is because he could survive that she likes him.
>What do you base this on?
Such action such as in episode 4 when she is overjoyed about Hiro's commitment towards her and once again at the end of episode 5 when she littarly dances with joy over Hiro's determentation to continue to pilot with her. This is what the entire show is based on, if Hiro was weak 02 wouldn't bother with all the doting and Darling stuff since he would just die, there would be no point. Therefore every action 02 takes towards Hiro that can be seen as affectionate is made since she believe and want Hiro to be strong enough to be able to ride with her..

Perhaps it could be after she and Hiro have a few dino babies.

Lovingly and tenderly

>Not an argument.
Holy fuck its you again

So if a cow moves after you hit it with a stick, that means you're not goading it? What?

Who do you think I am?

>little horns

B-but Hiro having babies with her means it ruins her under the hood figure!

It's not the same thing though. That can't be goading given his action.

>the same way other animals preset their throat
Fuck, my perverted mind legit took that the wrong way.

He hasnt even hit puberty yet and shes clearly a few years older than him

Pure distilled autism.

Because if you don't understand the basis of someone's self-perception, you don't understand them as a person. If you don't understand them as a person, judgement of their character is superficial. Hiro saying that she's not a monster would be an statement formed from ignorance.

How do you disentangle 02's personal/possibly romantic interest in Hiro from her motivated interest in him as a permanent stamen which she can use to further her goals?

Oh hell yes. Thank you for introducing me to my new fetish.

>She have seen countless of death already and had Hiro died she would just have regarded him as everyone else
Not really and Episode 4 & 6 goes entirely against that.
>if Hiro was weak 02 wouldn't bother with all the doting and Darling stuff since he would just die
No, you're missing a crucial portion of Episode 1 and a very big reason of why she treated him as such. The only way you can achieve such a thought is if you ignore what Zero Two wants to begin with.

I dont see anything wrong with this.

Onee-san fetish.

The perfect height difference is when the male head gets smothered by her cleavage when they hug.

>That can't be goading given his action.
Please be more specific.

Ok, but how do you know Hiro views these things the same as you do? Aren't you projecting yourself onto him a little too much?

I am not autistic.

Most disappointing realization ever.

(Besides Hiro looks like he's 12, so I just assumed he hadn't hit puberty yet, so of course she's taller than him)

It is in the scene. I have no reason to be more specific when I am telling you the context is there and the reason why it is not goading. Think a little.
>Ok, but how do you know Hiro views these things the same as you do? Aren't you projecting yourself onto him a little too much?
It is from his perspective.

Watch the lake scenes user. She's barefooted in those. She's clearly taller than him.

Don't know much about the animu but isn't that dude younger than her if hes shorter?

> ignorance
How so? Hiro doesn't think of 02 as a monster and it doesn't even cross his mind. He's more concerned about being useless and has a weird horn fetish regardless. How is he supposed to justify something that just is?

If anything, the fact that Hiro doesn't worry or justify or attempt to overcome 02's monstrous nature is the very same thing 02 wants.

It's not "my" view, it's common knowledge.

02 is the perfect girlfriend for the average Cred Forumsnon

More assertive than you. She'll make all the decisions your autistic ass can't handle. She'll be the responsible adult in the relationship, making the money so you can hide in your bedroom watching anime and wanking.

Taller and stronger than you, she'll protect your beta self from bullies. If anyone insults your 'lifestyle choice' she'll beat the shit out of them. Want to take your anime body pillow to the supermarket? 02 will make sure you can without any repercussions from the general public.

She's am experienced woman who can teach your virgin body the art of fuck.

Because she's Zero Two, so she's perfect.

> Think a little.
Why would I make your argument for you?
She goading him. That's what happens in those moments.
>It is from his perspective.
No, it isn't. It's you giving your personal opinion on how to deal with people who hate something about themselves. Hiro never expresses himself on the matter.

Hiro's perception of 02 is formed based on a limited understanding of her as an individual. 02 has plenty of reason to believe that she's a monster. Unless Hiro knows those reasons, he isn't equipped to challenge that belief.

Here's the latest 4koma, enjoy.

She's not goading him. Given what happened in that scene and the context, it is not goading.
>No, it isn't.
Yes it is. The entire show is largely from his perspective.

I love a girl like 002 but I've been girls similar to her in personality and it always ends sour.

Look at the damn picture That's praise.

Been with*

Are you fucking retarded? the guy even posted a screenshot for you. It's praise.

If you're a manlet you don't have many options unless you like dating Danny devito sized girls

>She's not goading him. Given what happened in that scene and the context, it is not goading.
You're plain wrong.
>Yes it is. The entire show is largely from his perspective.
Please do tell me, when did Hiro ever say
>if you don't understand the basis of someone's self-perception, you don't understand them as a person. If you don't understand them as a person, judgement of their character is superficial.
>If I tell her she's not a monster, I would be making a statement formed from ignorance

>having to completely ignore entire scenes to create your narrative
That's pretty pathetic.

> reasons
> People treat her like a monster
Hiro doesn't.
> People hate or fear riding with her, even if it is prestigious
Hiro likes and craves it.
> Everyone dies whether 02 wants them to or not
Hiro lived.

You may have a severe case of autism, user. Hiro has already shattered a huge number of 02's reasons to hate herself.

>EOPs
She says "keep it up" in nip.

Grats you have already failed to understand her.

So what happens if you stick it in while the girl is in Mecha mode?

>Hiro doesn't.
Does he? He doesn't contradict her when she calls herself a monster. Why did he not say "I don't see you as a monster"?

Your penis melts and the robot explodes.

Which is praise. I'm well aware what she said and well aware of translation interpretations, don't try that.

Episode 1
>Naomi: Hiro, You are not the Darling in the Franxx™️
>002: You are now my Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 2
>Ichigo: You are actually my Darling in the Franxx™️
>002: No, he is not your Darling in the Franxx™️. He is my Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 3
>Mitsuru: 002, I am your Darling in the Franxx™️
>002: No, Hiro is my Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 4
>Everyone: He is not your Darling in the Franxx™️
>Hiro: But I think I want to be her Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 5
>002: Are you really sure you want to be my Darling in the Franxx™️
>Hiro: I think I really do want to be your Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 6:
>Hiro: I am the Darling in the Franxx™️

Beautiful writing....
Bravo Trigger!

you unlock the mecha's final form

>he doesn't know

Third transformation

How tall is Zero Two?

Is 02 a virgin?

Fuck user, I love you. There's so much negativity around the series. You're hopeful as I am. This makes me happy. I don't want to overdose on cynicism. It is probably a good thing, that some people dropped the show. They're to narrowminded in regards of seasonal anime. The writers proved to be good at characterization, so I'm all hyped up for the next episode, where we get to know more about the side characters. I dislike the notion that Plantation 13 consists solely of jobbers(except hiro). There is much potential there. Let's talk again once it has aired, my nice and cheerful user.

No, it's goading.

The two interest are linked, any sort of romantic interest 02 have towards Hiro comes from the fact that he can pilot her, She obviously noticed something unique about him i episode 1 and this is why she could be interested in him romanticly. This is the entire point of the co-piloted mecha in the first place, that being a pilot partner is an equivalent to romantic partner even if it could also be someone you regard as a sibling or something similar.
You have to like the person you're piloting with.

>Not really and Episode 4 & 6 goes entirely against that.
I disagree. I have seen nothing to suggest that Hiro's death would have been anything more than disappointment to her, someone who didn't live up to his potential. Which is not to say that she doesn't like Hiro, she does but the reason she is able to like him is because he was able to survive.
>No, you're missing a crucial portion of Episode 1 and a very big reason of why she treated him as such. The only way you can achieve such a thought is if you ignore what Zero Two wants to begin with.
And I think you are missing a crucial point in their relationship, yes, sure she does like that he wasn't afraid of her and doesn't see her as a monster, but had she legitimately thought he would've died at the third ride she would never have been as dotting and affectionate as she was.

Nope. It's praise and that's that.

yes

hmmm

I guess you are right. In fact we need more backstory of her and Hiro needs to know more of her. Maybe other anons misunderstood your words

Of course not.

Many times with many different men

Not anymore.

>>no pretty older lady to protect me ; - ;

Why live?

>Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger.
Because I am not insecure like you.

>You're plain wrong.
Nope. I'm plain right, now that's "not an argument" It is not goading, it never was and never will be based on the scene and context. That's not changing for you.
>Please do tell me, when did Hiro ever say
Please tell me why aren't you able to comprehend that that is the point at this current stage though? There's a reason he specifically says something during his confession in Episode 4.

I'd cum inside and impregnate her!

We have to go

The first paragraph got a bit hard to understand but the point was that the piloting partner ship is meant as a representation of the relationship of the pilots so 02's romantic interest in Hiro and vice versa is intrinsically linked to their compatability as pilots.

>Please do tell me, when did Hiro ever say
Oh, so you're retarded and need characters to verbally explicate every single thought process to show that they have a grasp of basic logic.

People think 02 is the spider. Hiro knows that people think 02 is the spider. He doesn't agree. It's that fucking simple.

> She obviously noticed something unique about him i episode 1
True. But this does not mean that she is also interested in him romantically. So far you're still conflating the two ways in which 02 may be interested in Hiro.

>You have to like the person you're piloting with.
Ikuno doesn't seem to care much for Mitsuru. And Ichigo likes Hiro but pilots with Goro anyway. So there is ample proof in the series that the pilot pair doesn't need to be romantically involved to pilot a Franxx.

>Which is not to say that she doesn't like Hiro, she does
Not that guy you're replying to, but this is related: you don't know that 02 has an interest in Hiro beyond him being a permanent stamen which she can use to further her goals, whatever they may be. That's what we're talking about here.

See you next Saturday friendo

Frogposting is commie terrorism. DELET.

It was nice knowing you.

Yeah, back to /r9k/ with your fucking frogs.

yes and they will play gay Piano togther

Nothing less from the master.

And I'll have to disagree with you, it's not simply about whether she dislikes or likes Hiro in the first place, she has always been honest with him even before they decided to ride in Episode 1. She absolutely does care and Episode 4 supports that in her reaction in 6 was for Hiro, especially since nothing of the sort happened in 1 and her treatment of the prrevious Stamen in the first place. A lot supports it.
>but had she legitimately thought he would've died at the third ride she would never have been as dotting and affectionate as she was
That also can and must include what she wanted in the first place which was laid out since the very beginning. If anything it is both he is strong enough to be with her from a human level and wanting to pilot her, it is not either or for them, she treats him as such from the very beginning after her encounter because of that and it's pushed further after his resolve to not let her die. She would not care about certain things if she only called him Darling and such for that.

user, we already know 02 is using Hiro. That's the beauty of the honey trap. She keeps playing with her pet and using him, until one day she realizes she's in love and can't go back.

Your messed up:
Episode 6:
>Hiro: I am the Dying in the Franxx™️
>Hiro: No, I must be the Darling in the Franxx™️

You're wrong.

You too. She's goading him. And that taking the context into account.

>Please tell me why aren't you able to comprehend that that is the point at this current stage though?
Now you're just changing the subject to avoid the fact that you're projecting your own opinion on how to approach people with insecurities onto Hiro.

>There's a reason he specifically says something during his confession in Episode 4.
And that something is about his resolve, not about how he thinks people with insecurities should be approached.

So she’s basically a tiger mom you can fuck?
Sounds good to me.

Stop samefagging please. Replying to the same guy twice is annoying.
>need characters to verbally explicate every single thought process to show that they have a grasp of basic logic.
I don't need characters to verbally explicate their opinion on such matters. I do need them to do anything at all to convey it to us. You're stating your own opinion on the matter as if it were Hiro's. Please stop.

>you don't know that 02 has an interest in Hiro beyond him being a permanent stamen which she can use to further her goals
She wants someone to see her as a person and treat her as an equal instead of a monster or a tool. That's perfectly explicit.

>we already know 02 is using Hiro.
I agree. What I'm asking is, why do you conflate that with 02 being romantically interested in Hiro?

Your last point is completely off base when it is made clear that she wants to be treated like a person too and not an object. This is literally laid out in most of her dialogue. This is literally why a certain scene happened in Episode 4.

H-hey

Nope. Not goading him and if you were taking context into account, you would know. Telling me you're wrong won't change this, I want a solid argument from you otherwise you're projecting.
>Now you're just changing the subject to avoid the fact that you're projecting your own opinion on how to approach people with insecurities onto Hiro.
That's not what I'm doing though nor am I changing any subject. That is why I mentioned that episode and his specific dialogue. Read first. There is no projection when you should be able to comprehend that by now.
>And that something is about his resolve
Nope. He says something specifically regarding her as a monster.

>Final episode closes with a timeskip of 02 gently scolding 2 of their 3 children for drawing pictures on the wall of their house by the ocean
>Hiro sits on the sofa with a smile on his face, softly rocking the youngest, who is a mere baby with tiny horns.
Please Trigger.....

>This is literally why a certain scene happened in Episode 4.
A scene she annuls when she calls herself a monster in episode 6.

Not only would I do it, but it is my dream to have a taller stronger gf who would love me.

Keep the dream alive, user.

>But this does not mean that she is also interested in him romantically
Almost every episode have featured 02 being very happy around Hiro and the action he takes, I believe that' enough.
>Ikuno doesn't seem to care much for Mitsuru
Ikuno and Mitsuru have been around eachother long enough that I doubt they are completely indifferent towards eachother, but ture this is the only couple I am unsure about.
>And Ichigo likes Hiro but pilots with Goro anyway
Just because Ichigo like Hiro in a romantic way doesn't mean she doesn't like Goro at all. She obviously trust him and probably sees him as she claimed to see Hiro in this episode, a sibling.
I did say in the post that it didn't have to be romantic.
>you don't know that 02 has an interest in Hiro beyond him being a permanent stamen which she can use to further her goals
Again the show have shown multiple times that 02 likes Hiro in no unclear terms. She also needs a permanent stamen but I think the show have shown enough of a link between the pilot relationship and regular relationship to mean that she never would have choosen Hiro if she didn't like him.

>You're stating your own opinion on the matter as if it were Hiro's
That's not what it is though, it's a proper understanding of the scene without the need of being spoonfed which is what you clearly need.

The suffering of this girl is actually a work of art.

isn't this bullying?

It was not declared invalid by what she said in Episode 6. Don't be retarded.

And that's why you're a virgin.

>Trigger
Erry tim

Where do we go from here

This is almost assured to have a tragic ending. The lovey-dovey shit is a bait-and-switch.

I already explained to you why it's goading, and you dismissed it with a "no it isn't, it's praise". Whenever I pressed you to explain yourself, you complain that I should "watch the scene".
The best case you can make is that 02 uses both the stick and the carrot.

>He says something specifically regarding her as a monster.
But that is exactly where this discussion started. That was in episode 4, before he got the tumour. Him getting the tumour made him change his mind, so when she calls herself a monster in episode 6, he does not contradict her.

>Dat similar eye colour.
I bet they share the same parent/parents and that’s why Hiro is able to survive her.
All the sibling stuff with Ichigo is to throw you off the trail of the true siblings in this series.
Prepare for incest end my friends.
Screen cap this.

No it was not at all actually. They are used in completely different context and meanings.

Tall girls are teh shit man.
She's also older than him, he's going to tower over her soon.

>taller
yes
>stronger
no

>02 is evil/using hiro fags are still alive
Huh, color me surprised.

>When you think it can't get any worse than this

My gf is a bit taller than me. And although i feel kinda insecure about it, we only joke about it. After all restricting all The people you can be happy with something as swallow as height difference is kinda stupid

I'm not sure what you're arguing for anymore. I agree that she like him, and not only because he's strong but because of how he treats and sees her.
I'm just saying that she would be unable to like him if he was someone who would have died. She calls him Darling and is affectionate because she likes him. But had he not had the capability to survive she never would have called him Darling in the first place.

Shitposting topics were slow this week aside from screeching about "the power of love", so he's having to reuse material.

Because Onee-chans are super great, especially when they add playful teasing to the mix.

You didn't explain to me why its goading. You gave me an analogy and expected me to fit it in and say that is why it was goading. That is not an explanation and it only made it clearer that it doesn't fit. When pointed to the screenshot and how its clearly praise, I don't know if it was you or not you went all "muh EOPs" and have done nothing but go "you're wrong!!!" I said context. CONTEXT.
>But that is exactly where this discussion started
Do you remember and understand what he said exactly?
>Him getting the tumour made him change his mind
He didn't change his mind at all though. Watch episode 5 and no his anxieties are not him changing his mind. You are the one forcing your opinions on him.
>he does not contradict her.
He does not contradict her because of the exact points made previously against her.

I would kill for a girl my height or slightly taller (I'm like 6'3" with shoes on). I just find it attractive, especially when they're cute. If I met a girl taller than me who was as attractive and mentally/psychically strong as Zero Two, I would wife them in a heartbeat.

>Almost every episode have featured 02 being very happy around Hiro
And? People can be happy for many reasons, not necessarily because they're romantically interested in someone.
>and the action he takes
Which are almost always related to piloting, which raises the question I am asking in the first place: does 02 have any interest in Hiro beyond his ability as a stamen?

>Again the show have shown multiple times that 02 likes Hiro in no unclear terms.
Had it done that, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

>females where being raped and thus the offspring of the raped females were born and led to bigger pack
>evolution would for some reason work against this and make it harder to form packs and survive

You know evolution theory works as the exact oposite of what you are describing right? Like a perfect 180 degrees.

If anything the first females developing "penis-like" organs would make it harder for the raping "then dominant" males in your scenario to mate with which would lead them to mate and produce "penis-less" females and drive the "DICK MUTATION" extinct.
Unless you believe they got tired of being raped and then fliped the evo-switch and grew penises all together at the same time.

>goading
Goading isn't inherently negative, it's a means to encourage people to perform based on inciting their desire to prove themselves. "Is that all you've got" is that. "That's the way" or "Keep it up", whichever interpretation you subscribe to, means that the current effort meets expectations, which is praise.

>your own opinion on how to approach people with insecurities
It's not an opinion, it's the application of basic logic.

>And that something is about his resolve, not about how he thinks people with insecurities should be approached
It says his opinion on whether or not 02 is a monster. Hiro never puts his opinions onto others or tells them how they should think.

y-you too

Hiro does not contradict her like he does in episode 4. He doesn't even say "I don't see you as a monster" or "I think you're wrong". He says nothing. It's tacit agreement. He changed his mind about her during episode 5, due to the tumour.

This is the dumbest theory I’ve read so far.

Though with trigger involved I can believe it...

>Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger.
Because girls >1.88 (that's 6.2 ft for the non-metric snowflakes) are rare and rare girls are cool. Doesn't work in the case of MC tho.

Your girlfriend is probably cheating on you all the time.

Episode 7:
>what does being the Darling in the Franxx™️ mean?
Episode 8:
>I love being the Darling in the Franxx™️
Episode 9:
>being the Darling in the Franxx™️ is more important than protecting my friends
Episode 10:
>I should have protected my friends. Is being the Darling in the Franxx™️ worth it?
Episode 11:
>I am now trapped being the Darling in the Franxx™️, but this is my purpose now, right?
Episode 12:
>I don't want to be seen as merely the Darling in the Franxx™️, what are these emotions?

after midseason who the hell knows

Because you're misunderstanding what Hiro said in episode 4 in the first place, he never changed his mind. What Zero Two said he could not refute because he just can't. He doesn't know enough, but treatment is completely different.

There is way more art of this pairing than you'd expect.

The mechas are ugly! UGLY!

FU
CKING

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

This man
THIS MOTHER FUCKER. MMMMM
HE KNOWS! HIS! FUCKING! SHIT! NIGGER:

02 will die for sure. Dunno for hiro

>You didn't explain to me why its goading.
Yes, I did: she first makes fun of him faltering, she taunts him:
>is that all you got
and after he makes an effort again, she coldly tells him to "keep it up".
This is standard verbal goading.

>Do you remember and understand what he said exactly?
Exactly? No, but I can paraphrase: he said he was afraid of riding with, that he still is, but not because he views her as a monster but because he lacked resolve.
>He didn't change his mind at all though.
Yes, he did, and him not trying to do anything to contradict 02's self-characterisation as a monster is proof of it. It's tacit agreement.
>Watch episode 5
Follow your own advice.

The show have many times shown that piloting is a comparison to other relationship. With suchs things as Hiro being unable to pilot with Ichigo. Or FranXX turning of because of jealousy, or because Ichigo is thinking about Hiro.
This is meant to show that inorder for 02 to find a good permanent stamen she must also like him. That is why I'm saying that being able to pilot with eachother and their mutual desire to continue is the proof the show is giving you that they like eachother.
02 actions in general make no sense if you don't view it from the fact that she likes Hiro.

I think we're in general agreement on all points and I largely misunderstood some so I'll apologize on my front if you will allow me to. Back to your point, I was saying basically that due to her past of killing stamens and how she was treating her previous stamen in the first place, I think she would have still liked him because of him treating her as a person/basically due to his human side. In turn, she truly believed this would be the one, this would work out and kept on pushing him for that reason and also out of worry. Which lead to her just exploding out of rage at the end there. That was all if it makes sense.

>Cred Forums used to be fervently anti-bully
>now is hardcore alt-bully

What happened bros?

Hiro isn't going to put his contradictory opinion onto 02 especially when he knows so little about 02 and cannot change her mind.

This bitch is so ugly

Cred Forums realized that bullying is fun. Especially when it relates to bullying a blatantly inferior girl

Well I'm 6'1 and /fit/ as fuck so she'd have to be a big girl

The show encourages it

>Goading isn't inherently negative
Doesn't matter. The point was always relative. That guy was comparing how 02 treats Hiro when they pilot in episode 4 with how she treats him in episode 6. I copied those posts because I agree. The difference is pretty clear. She encourages him in episode 4 but taunts him mockingly in episode 6.

>It's not an opinion, it's the application of basic logic.
No, it's not only an opinion, it's YOUR opinion, which you pretend Hiro shares. I am talking here about how you assume Hiro shares your views on how to approach people with insecurities, which we have no indication of.

>It says his opinion on whether or not 02 is a monster.
He has changed his mind since then. His actions speak for themselves: he does not try to contradict her when she calls herself a monster.

No way fag

>not wanting to taste the kiss of death no matter what

Come on now...

It can't be helped.

end yourself right now

It's a form of motivation too though which lead to praising him. You didn't explain to me here in what way that is goading, you're telling me as if I should trust you, I have no reason to. There is nothing you have refuted. Try again, elaborate to me. Otherwise, it is praise.
>No, but I can paraphrase
Correct.
>Yes, he did, and him not trying to do anything to contradict 02's self-characterisation as a monster is proof of it.
Nope and you've yet to explain to me how it changed his view on her. He changed nothing, anxieties is not changing his mind, by the end of it, his resolve and mindset his not changed. He didn't contradict it because he can't right now, not because he changed his mind and Episode 4's point that you mentioned is key to it.
>Follow your own advice.
Nah, you need it more.

>5'0
CONCIEVE A MENTAL IMAGE

>Because you're misunderstanding what Hiro said in episode 4 in the first place
Which is it: did Hiro say implicitly say tat he believes 02 is not a monster in his speech in episode 4 or not? This is a rhetorical question of course. Obviously, he said 02 is not a monster.

>What Zero Two said he could not refute because he just can't.
No one asked him to refute it, but to "contradict" (look it up in a dictionary, it has several meanings) her, to disagree with her, to at least say an "I don't view you as a monster".

IMAGINE

>which lead to praising him.
For fuck's sake, she does not praise him at all! That goading is a form of motivation is irrelevant.
Do you even know what goading means? I really have to ask at this point, because one of you seems to have trouble understanding the difference between contradicting someone and refuting their statement.

new mecha who dis

He said that he was afraid of riding with her due to his resolve and not due to her being a monster or seeing her as such. She knows this.

In episode 6, he has no reason to restate what he thinks of her or say such things. Zero Two already knows this, her narration and actions support that. There is a completely different context and question and part of why he doesn't try to refute it. He can't say "You're not a monster"

>episode 4 with how she treats him in episode 6
The circumstances demanded different treatment. Prior to 4, he lacked confidence. Afterwards, he had it established, and the necessity was to turn that confidence into action. Goading is a means to achieve it.
>taunts him mockingly
"Is that all you've got" is weak mockery. "Keep it up" is praise. If she was hardlining on the mockery, she would have been more derisive of his efforts.
>opinion
You keep spouting "opinion" without offering an alternative process for altering preconceived notions as a logical counterpoint. Hiro expressing disagreement accomplishes nothing at best, and dismissal of 02's opinions at worst.

>He has changed his mind since then
If he had changed his mind, he wouldn't have pledged to be 02's wings.

It's called "cool and carnivorous girlfriend", you can read it here hentaimanga.info/images/cool-and-carnivorous-girlfriend-hentaimanga/001/

It's OK but that is literally the best page. Don't listen to the shitlords if you ask you there is usually someone willing to help you out. I do it all the time.

Do you? Don't get angry, I asked you to explain what way is it goading, not tell me the same shit you have been for the past 15 posts. You're responding to me, convince me. Because as of now I see no goading in her response, whether its your translation or the subs.

Guys can we go one episode without Bullying Ichigo?

Kaworu Nova

In the system of Greek numerals, iota has a value of 10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iota 910

- Nine Iota
- 9 10

910 = 016 upside down and reversed.

Nine Iota is Hiro

G-guys?

UGHHHHH THANKS BROTHER!
ALL-CUMMMMM!

He didn't even ask yet you still spoonfeed.

Also, this facial expression is obviously concern, not frustration or disappointment:

>He said that he was afraid of riding with her due to his resolve and not due to her being a monster or seeing her as such.
Why are you repeating what I just said?
>He can't say "You're not a monster"
Because he no longer believes it. He is uncertain of that on that point, unlike in episode 4.
Also, "refute" is too strong a word here. Look that one up in a dictionary also.

I wonder what's gonna be Ichigo excuse to want Hiro to stay away from Zero Two now.

She bullies herself.

I already did: she taunts him, and after he responds to the taunting, he instructs him to continue doing what he's doing. That's goading by definition:

>tr.v. goad·ed, goad·ing, goads
>To prod or urge with or as if with a long pointed stick.

Unprotected sex

no, her demon pussy already killed a bunch of niggas

Nigga amazon fetish is GOLDEN

Become a hardass about the rules so she can at least try to keep them from sleeping in the same together.

Could you guys go for a 5'9 though?
5'7 is pretty average!

That's not what a concerned face looks like, and the tone of her voice is harsh. She is goading him.

>Why are you repeating what I just said?
Because you clearly have trouble seeing the difference between the two and need it repeated. Proven to me as soon as you elaborate below.
>Because he no longer believes it
He does believe it which is why he has no reason to say it in the first place back in episode 4. Zero Two knows this on several occasions right from Episode 1. Telling me to look it up in the dictionary is not helping with your point, he can't tell her you're not because it's a completely different situation here. What does he know about her and to what extent as to why she answered that about her goals? It is completely different from what was happening in 4.

>And Ichigo likes Hiro but pilots with Goro anyway
everything in the show is sexual imagery

the NTR relationship between shitigo and Goro means it fits the thematic thus it can work

Oh wow, this is so not like Evangelion at all then!

There is nothing in that scene that applies to that definition though. It is motivating and pushing and praise.

That is indeed a concerned face given its Zero Two.

>If he had changed his mind, he wouldn't have pledged to be 02's wings.
Because he came to a realisation during his near-death moment. Here we're talking about how Hiro's views changed since episode 4 and up to the talk about why they're piloting the franxx in episode 6. Pay attention.

>refute
Merely contradicting her is futile at best, counterproductive at worst. There's no reason to do so.

Femdom is the best fetish, and there's nothing better than being dominated by a taller and stronger girl.

I really hope they eventually try to reverse positions, with her riding him.

>Because he came to a realisation during his near-death moment.
That is not his point. His realization to that point has been been on the same similar track. Had he changed his mind, he wouldn't reach such a conclusion or it would take much longer. Try to think.

Balls deep.

That's not happening, user. However, she'll ride him hard after the get back to base.

I'm an ugly autistic lanklet thank you very much.

Jesus Christ!

>he has no reason to say it in the first place back in episode 4.
Yes he does, you idiot: 02 asks him about it in the bath scene.
>Do you think I'm a monster like everyone else?

Just fuck off.

Goading is a way of motivating someone, you ESL retard. It's a harsh verbalisation that prods you to attempt something.

read this

So say you.

It's ok user, so did I. I need to stop watching porn

I got disappointed when I started watching this series and found out she isn't the one doing the riding.

RIP pegfag.

Ironically enough, you're only contradicting without refuting.

This is going to be 02 by the last episode.

Ichigo? More like Bitchigo

sorry never been in these threads before.
which posters do I ignore and why

Faster 02, faster!

Not yandere enough.

Just ignore all of it.

Tallcucks who think femdom isn't the ideal fetish.

anyone who ever uses SEETHING as an argument

Nah, i don't think so. Even ir she does i wouldnt mind if it's just sex. And if she finds another person that it's better than me in the future, i would be hurt, but i would also understand. After all, nothing really stops me doing exactly The same thing

people that think 02 could be evil

sauce? It's cropped so nothing's turning up.

Don’t you dare stop feeding, you’re doing the lords work

of all the dumb theory posting that was one of the most dumb.

Ichigofags, anti-Ichigofags, bullyfags, antibullyfags, pegfags, basically just navigate away from this page.

DISGUSTING!

That pic is cute

She's just a cute dinosaur who needs him.

Akazawa RED

this. what do insecure people think about when other less insecure people tell them they're being insecure?

you don't want to be in these threads I promise you

Ignore Spiderposters, NTRposters, pegfags, Milkman, Charlemagne copypasta, Homofags and Ichigo apologists

Robros, Bulliposters and Onifags are your friends.

02 is a CUNT

Good, 02 is for bullying Ichigo in every possible way.

She needed to be sure he was the one, it was a test and he passed.

This is my wife, Stelizia!
Say something nice about her.

She's a whole lot of woman.

Also killer DSL's

That's bait, user. We've been through that one way too many times.

>Stelizia ahegao when Hiro fucks Oni in the cockpit

Make it happen japan.

this

Thanks dude, I'm a sucker for succubutts and taller girls on shotas.

She represents faithfulness in relationships and other things.

Why do people assume a betrayal is impossible?
It's not like it's WRONG to interpret the scenes like they try to portray 02 as evil. Whenever I see someone posting about the spider or the poster, I know why they think it looks like 02 is evil, and they're right. It does look like 02 could be evil based on it. It's just that she doesn't act evil, and those scenes can also be interpreted as if she wasn't evil.
Everyone has their own interpretation.

absolutely disgusting

I already know the ending. 02 is going to die but her conscious /soul is going to fuse with Strelitzia, who only accepts Hiro as the pilot.

Which I'm disagreeing with as several other people are. Reading it a 2nd time does nothing to me.

Just a warning it is bad end for the shotas if that isn't your kinda thing.

because people here are used to Cred Forums console wars. It's their way or the highway.
some evilposters think they're 100% correct too. It's just a problem with the types of people that post in Franxx threads.

>Even ir she does i wouldnt mind if it's just sex.
Holy shit. A literal cuckhold.

Your going to jail for murder because you just made me laugh to death.

is 02 or hiro 9'ι ?

>Yes he does, you idiot: 02 asks him about it in the bath scene.
Which he denies through his confession. What's happening in 6 is different from that, there is no point to him saying something he has no idea of given the question at hand.
>Goading is a way of motivating someone, you ESL retard
I'm not that user, but it isn't goading because her verbalization isn't in any way harsh. Calling someone ESL and sperging isn't going to get your point across. What she ended with is praise.

I need doujin of this.

Especially ignore Goadfags.

>Which he denies through his confession. W
Jesus Chrtist you're so annoying. Why are you repeating what I just said you dipshit?

Am I the only one that is delighted that they chose to use an oversized fucking spear as a weapon that can be thrown and/or used as a pile driver instead of a sword?

Does that make it any less mean?
02 is a CUNT

The thigh gap on that robot is a sin.

Because: Because you clearly have trouble seeing the difference between the two and need it repeated

>her verbalization isn't in any way harsh
Yeah, taunting someone in a cold tone of voice isn't harsh. Ok.

HIRO'S DEAD

>hot
heels

It's bait and he's a faker.

>yfw she confesses her love to hiro next episode

sauce? SauceNao and google images come up with nothing

so deadass ignoring someone you love because you selfishly want to confirm if he loves you is not mean?

>I literally say the same thing
>he regurgitates it back at me
>hurr durr you don't get it man, that's why I'm repeating what you just said
Can you stop posting please?

Does this look like the face of a bakemono to you? She's too cute to be an evil monster.

Miyamoto Issa

Nope. You've made it clear you don't read past a certain point in the post because that triggers you and that's exactly why you keep failing to understand the point being made. That's on you.

ignore him. he has an obsession with getting angry at boogeyman.

It's because she hasn't done anything to show malice towards Hiro. As of the last episode he's even seen her monstrous side directly so we know how he reacts to that and how she reacts to him in that state, not to mention that they essentially became a Jian and spread their wings to fly.

There are multiple bestial/animalistic motifs to her but those have all been superficial so far. She's callous but she hasn't actually gone out of her way to hurt anyone (other than bullying Ichigo), so calling her evil seems misplaced at best.

Will do. Tired of his charade anyway.

way too cute

That's the cutest little demon I've ever seen.

>that lipstick
Oh lord, get me a towel

>she hasn't actually gone out of her way to hurt anyone
are we watching the same show?

Why the fuck would I read further? You're either mistaking me for someone else or literally pretending I'm saying things that I'm not saying or that I'm not saying things that I am in fact saying.
You're annoying as hell. If your purpose was to piss me off, congratulations: it worked.

>those eyes

fuck

Sauce?

What boogeyman?

Are we? The soldier does not count.

Mitsuru.

She doesn't act as a virgin.
Anime laws are strict : Virgin girls are always shy, never confident.

Which was after he started hurling insults at Hiro. Which kind of supports his point.

they actually specifically tell us that 02 hurt Mitsu because she wanted to
also things don't stop counting because you say they don't.

You need some self esteem user.

>person is killed
>does not die

Please explain

Yes, because of him insulting Hiro.

Is this humanity's peak?

which is literally
>going out of her way to hurt someone
why are you moving the goalposts?

Don't forget this.

Shirou was not right after all

exhentai.org/g/716189/5c258d1bda/

I'm not that user. Don't bring him into it, I'm saying that supports the overall point being made.

is this anime any worth it? i see it spammed all the time so it must be, right?

>those vagina bones

Be still my erect dick.

how does one walks with this shit

This cheeky Oni just slapped your boyfriend's ass. What do?

The pinnacle of mankind?

See for yourself, but I personally recommend it.

Watch it and make up your own mind.

Oni girl has the best smile of this season.

She didn't want him there in the first place, she didn't go out of her way to pilot with Mitsuru to hurt him. She actually refused to do it until Hiro told her to. He acted hostile towards Hiro who was clearly not enjoying it and he got paid back in kind. It's not like she beat his face in either, she just finished off the remaining klaxosaurs although she knew full well he couldn't handle it (though he was bragging about it).

That's not the point read the thread chain before replying please.

Maybe it's just coincidence/QUALITY, but Strelizia only seems to have lipstick when Hiro & 02 pilot in a non-standard position.

If she's not nicknamed Honey, we riot

Fair enough. It was literally just about if she harms people or not I see.

>What do?

Yeah, yeah.

>002 is never shown wanting to hurt anyone
>what about Mitsuru?
>t-t-t-that doesn't count

She has it when she transforms into Strelizia from stampede mode
Its only been shown in this episode and 1

Confess to him that I think of him as a sibling

And he deserved ever bit of it.

I want her to do it again.

>002 is never shown wanting to hurt anyone
No, what I said was
>hasn't actually gone out of her way to hurt anyone
If you want to be a retard tilting at windmills, go ahead and be my guest.

Real talk though, what the fuck was Ichigo expecting with that line.

>"Oh Hiro you're like a brother to me"
>Fuck I got bro-zoned
>Fuck I can't ruin our siblingship
>"Oh yeah you too haha"
>Girl cries

I get that they're all kids who never had a chance to get a grip on their emotions, but this was just a complete and utter failure at a logical thought process.

That's a pretty great looking bakemono.

she went out of her way to hurt Mitsu.
they actually say this in the anime.

t. dumb male

Them saying it means nothing. Nana telling her is not saying it. Nana had the same view as everyone else.

>women
>logical
?

She was right. 02 obviously didn't have to go all out. Mitsu didn't need to get crippled.
are you SURE you watch this show?

Are you sure you read what that user said and watched the show? She still did not go out of her way until a certain point.

I think she was just trying to convince herself more than anyone else

>she did not go out of her way to hurt him until she did
wew

This is after she has accepted that Hiro doesn't love her. She knew Hiro was going to agree with her.
it still hurt because emotions

It's like you've never seen kids friendzoning themselves or something.

Until a certain threshold yes. It was never in her mind in the first place she's not actively pursuing it and finding ways to.

>Why would you ever get together with a girl
Yes

>who's taller than you
YES

>Not to mention she's also stronger.
OH GOD YES!

she actively decided to go all out .
she did not need to.
she did because she wanted to put Mitsu in his place. She hurt him because she wanted to hurt him.

Keep moving those goalposts user.

Onifag mass suicide WHEN

making a tall bitch submit to you is worth it

Why WOULDN'T I get together with a girl who's taller and stronger than me?

After a certain point. It was not in her mindset from the very beginning thus the point stands.

Keep thinking I'm moving those goalposts. It's not changing.

>Charlemagne copypasta
Just wait a minute

you asian?

the average height of women around here is 5'8"

I mean I prefer to be taller than girls, but if she's gorgeous and as great as 002 is I think I'd make an exception.

Why does that matter if she was going to or not?
She DID
she literally DID hurt him because she wanted to.
>she hasn't actually gone out of her way to hurt anyone
she HAS she DID go out of her way to hurt Mitsu.
this is a fact.

I'm 194 cm and squat 190 kgs so I wouldn't.

Oh shit, nice catch user.
090?

Because the mindset matters. She did after a certain point.

>002 did not go out of her way to hurt someone
>what about Mitsuru
>t-t-that doesn't count because she only went out of her way to hurt him later in the fight
Yeah, you're not moving the goalposts.

We're living in your head rent free.

Keep thinking I said that, actually read the reasoning and you might get it. So nope I'm not.

she changed her mindset and hurt him.
stop moving the fucking goalposts
>did she go out of her way to hurt Mitsu
>yes she did not have to hurt him and she did

He's probably an ESL idiot who doesn't understand what we're talking about.

Just look at this shit
>she only needlessly tried to hurt him after a certain point, so that means she did not needlessly try to hurt him

He doesn't know what the phrase "going out of one's way to do something" means.

hes a bottom obviously

very carefully

Take some remedial English classes idiot.
002 went out of her way to hurt Mitsuru. This is a fact.

old men for money

All the male numbers from plantation 13 when inverted start with 9.
What is it supposed to mean?

Let me put this in a way you can understand. She did not intentionally put Mitsuru in a situation where she can pilot with him to hurt him, she was not the one to initiate hostile behavior towards him. She responded to hostile behavior with hostile behavior, which doesn't exactly make her horned Jesus but it doesn't make her evil either (which was the question I responded to initially).

I thought this too. Your trips give me hope.

me

Mitsuru asked for it and she gave him a chance. He couldn't handle her.

>moving the goalposts again
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go out of way

Kokoro, Ichigo and Ikuno too though.

>i-i-it doesn't count because Mitsuru was mean

Are you too retarded to understand context? Do you believe her powering up with Mitsuru and killing klaxosaurs is an act of evil?

she was doing fine and he was going to be fine until she went all out for no reason other than to shake Mitsu.

She didn't need to power-up and go all out they stress this in the anime explicitly you fucking moron.
she only went all-out to cripple Mitsu so he would stop being cocky

>Mitsuru demands to become 02's official partner
>She goes full out as if he was her real partner
I see nothing wrong here.

So she can sexually dominate me?

filename

stop fucking moving the goalposts the point is that she intentionally hurt Mitsuru.

YES

it's more likely that she was heavily restraining herself to cause as little damage as possible, bu then at some point he started boasting that he was so good at riding her and that hiro was just a pussy... can't blame her for being petty about it

>Let me ride her, since Hiro isn't allowed!
If Darling says so. Whatever...
>Ha ha ha! Look at me Hiro, I am doing so well!
Pfft...
>Hey Zero Two! How about we team up? I can be a better partner than Hiro!
Oh yeah? Let me go all out, then.

Mitsuru asked for it.

How can you call you can be Zero Two's partner if you cannot handle her going all out?

He said he thought he could be her official partner, so she decided to test if that was true. It wasn't.

> 88
Aryan purity route confirmed

Stop fucking up the thread you faggots. Who gives a shit about Mitsuru.

>

so you're saying she did intentionally hurt him then?
why does it matter if he asked for it she still fucking hurt him just for the sake of hurting him
STOP FUCKING MOVING THE GOALPOST

Ikuno. Oh wait that's probably not true either.

concrete evidence 02fags are shitposting morons

He asked to be her partner. She tested him.

No she didn't. It's not moving the goalposts at all. He said he could handle being her partner. She thought she would see if that was true. Her entire goal has been to find a partner. It wasn't hurting her on purpose, she was testing to see if he could be her partner.

is this that boy from luluco

Manlets should be grateful.

I'm 6'4". I've never even seen a woman as tall as me in person except once and she was so gorgeous I could not speak to her for fear I would be destroyed.

But, I mean, if some 6'10" WNBA player would stop munching pussy for a minute to date me and she were cute...eh...

I felt really bad for 02
>you're nothing but a monster

He failed. What should she do ride with him gently two more times until he fucking died?

>a robot with lipstick
Bravo Trigger!

>She thought she would see if that was true.
she already knew you retard. she always knew. that's why she held back to begin with.
then she said
>no actually I want to teach him a lesson
and crippled him

How tall is he? How can Hiro even compete?

She doesn't know for sure. She suspects, but then he acts like he's fine and says he can handle her, so she decides to see if that's true.
>no actually I want to teach him a lesson
No she didn't retard. She never said that at all. Are you even watching the show? Speedwatching brainlets are the worst.

Hiro will soothe her heart and soul now.

KINO
I
N
O

this guy is going to fuck Hiro's Boypucci

Are you retarded obviously not literally you fucking mongol holy shit you're fucking thick skulled.
She fucking knew Mitsuru was a cocky faggot that couldn't pilot her. She held back for him.
she literally held back for him so she wouldn't hurt him.
but then
guess what
Mitsuru is a cocky faggot

so she fucking wanted to put him down.

If you didn't understand this you have no place of this planet and your gene is below worthless.

Hiro is going to lose 02 again

Do you not want to breed up?

>they were actually aware of the Shadow of the Colossus comparisons
kek

How does it feel to be such an homosexual.

yeah mato is good at catching references and symbolism

What she did is actually compassionate. Anyone that rides with her 3 times is supposed to die right? What would happen if she kept "holding back" with her "new partner"? They'd keep riding...He'd fucking die. Just like the poor fuck that she dumped out Strelitzia in the first episode. She did him a favor.

>tfw KINO lost it's original meaning

Then don't say she said it literally you moron. It's not my fault if you are retarded. If she didn't say it literally, then she didn't say it. That isn't her saying it, that is your assumption.
>so she fucking wanted to put him down.
Also, your assumption. She never says anything to that effect. He's cocky and annoying, but she doesn't respond at all until he starts saying he can be her pilot. Why wouldn't she respond to that and see if it's true considering her entire character motivation has been to find a partner that can handle her. What she literally says and her behaviour don't really support her doing it specifically to cripple him. Her rather disinterested or even disappointed reaction afterwards and her entire character arc from the beggining suggest she was testing to see if it's true.

I really think people don't understand that scene. The entire purpose was to do for her what episode 2 did for Hiro. Hiro wants a partner, he could connect to Ichigo, but couldn't sustain it, presumably becahse he's too much for her to handle. Episode 3, 02 has been looking for a partner for a long time, she can ride with them, but they can't handle her for long or going all out. Someone comes along who says that they can, but they can't. The purpose of episodes 2 and 3 were to establish this.

More like 02 is going to lose Hiro again. But without gay jokes, 02 is part of that squad last few years and probably hates their guts, because they are all bunch of smug assholes.

no more (You)s you're all diseased.
don't reproduce.

When will the music get good? I asked for a single good track in this ep that will make me go ''oh shit'' and nothing.
Fuck I wouldn't have mind Sawano again
youtube.com/watch?v=sr2nK06zZkg

>Luluco finally finds Nova after traveling far and wide
>Sees Nova spreading his boipucci to Hiro

>spider
>demon
>dinosaur
>aids whore
02 is every kind of disgusting creature.

It's your turn to answer the question. Do you believe powering up and killing klaxosaurs was an act of evil? Mitsuru even says he could be her partner. Was it evil to kill klaxosaurs and to let him know what being her partner means? She literally does it as a response to Mitsuru himself asking if she doesn't think they'd make a great team. He asked for it himself, is she evil for indulging his wish and killing enemies even though she knew he'd fail? She does nothing until he *actually* asks for it.

This is where the discussion started, a post talking about interpreting 02 as evil: That's literally the topic of my initial reply () which started the rest of this entire chain, it's not moving fucking goalposts.

I love the OP but yeah the music in episode is not that great.

i just wished the track at around 5:10 was the vocal version instead
fuck when is that gonna play it will make my peepee diamonds

> because they are all bunch of smug assholes.

I wouldn't be suprised if they bullied her about her horns and how she's a monster that kills all her partners.

>168710805

>Do you believe powering up and killing klaxosaurs was an act of evil?
Yes. She did not need to power-up.
She knew going all-out would hurt Mitsu.
and she knew she did not need to go all-out to kill the Klaxx.

what a normal person would do is tell Mitsu
>fuck off retard I'm holding back so much just to not literally kill you
but she choose to ignore his ignorance and cripple him.

I accept your admittance of your own stupidity.

>not towering over a 170cm girl

I like the OP, ED and this
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0k60_Ky5M
Other than that I haven't noticed the music much either. The use of sound and silence was good in Hiro's dream/vision scene though.

It's fully possible. Also she might've actually needed their help if her random mook got drained mid-battle and she was forced in stampede, where Strelizia is clearly much less effective.

Then she wouldn't be taller than you, baka.

can onifags and evilonifags please keep the console wars in a grave somewhere

That's not bad at all. I like the melody and chords. It doesn't cut hard enough though.

> It's fully possible. Also she might've actually needed their help if her random mook got drained mid-battle and she was forced in stampede, where Strelizia is clearly much less effective.

Highly likely, given how Stampede Mode Strelizia jobs against klaxosaurs. And the frontlines seem to be some hardcore shit where she can't afford to fuck around as a wild beast.

Waifuwars are a time honored tradition of Cred Forums since moot first made this website to talk about how much he wanted to fuck Asuka you pleb

OK. Do you also think responding in a hostile manner to hostility is also evil? Do you always turn the other cheek, no matter what? Do you draw a line somewhere? Fighting klaxosaurs because they're hostile to you clearly can't be evil, right? Or is it?

>what a normal person would do is tell Mitsu
What would a normal person do when somebody is hurting their loved one who is clearly feeling like utter crap anyway? Ignore it? Turn the other cheek? Give the asshole what he's literally asking for by himself?

You don't either it seems.

I don't need any. You need some reading comprehension lessons. She did not until a certain point.

>this sperging over being wrong

>Fighting klaxosaurs because they're hostile to you clearly can't be evil, right? Or is it?
going all-out for no reason other than to hurt someone on your side is fucked up
>Give the asshole what he's literally asking for by himself?
first of all not literally he thought that was the full power of 02 because he's so ignorant he didn't know 02 was holding back for him.
second of all even Hiro thought that 02 went to far and that lead to the conflict of him seeing 02 as maybe actually a monster in the next episode.
02 was in the wrong for hurting Mitsu, but she did anyway because she has little regard for others.

For one, she's not a normal person. Or even a person at all technically. Crippled is arguably the wrong term. He could move next episode, he was just feeling really weak. But you're still assuming she is doing it out of malice, which isn't in line with her character motivation, which is to find a partner. That's been what her character is about since her introduction. If her main character motivation is to find a partner that can handle her and someone comes along and says that they can fulfull her character's main motivation in the story - even if she doesn't think it's the case, why wouldn't she test it? Why do you immediately assume malice when nothing but how other characters see her doesn't suggest that? Her character's established motivations don't suggest it, what they suggest is that she's looking for a pilot that can handle her and ride with her permanently. He's an ass on top of all this, sure, but he asks for it, so why wouldn't she see if it's true. If he wasn't a dick, maybe she would have said that's a bad idea, but I still see no reason why she wouldn't want to test it considering, again, that's her character's entire motivation.

The first time I heard it, it really reminded me of Nier.

That's what I'm thinking too, she must've absolutely hated relying on them and being put in a vulnerable position.

At the same time, in normal mode she probably does most of the work in battles there just like here. But the topkek squad is at least somewhat competent without her as APEs mentioned.

No she literally did do it due to Hiro being insulted as well.

The OST is fantastic, it's completely varied and fits every single scene. From being hype to emotional, I love every moment of it unlike the hack that is Sawano who can't do what he used to.

Did you even read the thread? It's not waifushit.

I remember pretty much every single track. It perfectly fits the series.

No, nothing solidifies it being literally for that reason. That's assumption on your part. There are arguments that can be made to support it, but there is nothing concrete. She doesn't even respond to him during his insulting Hiro. What causes her to finally respond is him saying he can be her pilot.

>If her main character motivation is to find a partner that can handle her and someone comes along and says that they can fulfull her character's main motivation in the story - even if she doesn't think it's the case, why wouldn't she test it?
because she already knew Mitsu was not going to be her partner. That's why she held back to begin with. If she just wanted to test him, why hold back at all.
when he started talking that loud shit.
look at the look on the Franxxs face when she says she wants to go all out. That's clearly not just her wanting to test him.

That is also an assumption on your part. It is absolutely clear she listened to his retarded spiel and then as soon as he said he could be her partner which is also saying he could replace Hiro, she got triggered. Lot solidifies it.

In addition to that, she was already visibly annoyed prior when Hiro told her to go with Mitsuru instead. That was crystal clear and only supports the point that she was pissed for her Darling and the one she finds worthy being talked down to so easily.

>5'4" 166lbs.
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

it's only when her penis is bigger than yours that you realize you're the bitch.

So she's just supposed to hold back all the time then and ride with this guy that can't handle her? Two more times and he's done whether she hold back or not.

I agree with you there. What point are you making towards my post though?

why are you assuming 02 and Mitsuru would go on to be an official team after that fight

>going all-out
She didn't actually go all out, webm related is what all out looks like, not stabbing a few of the lowest tier enemy klaxosaur ticks in the mines.
>for no reason
She was asked to, she didn't even do it randomly by herself.

Also, kindly answer my questions. Is a hostile reaction to hostility evil? If so, do you live by that and always turn the other cheek when you encounter hostility? Does a character have to act like Jesus or else be evil? Just answer what I'm asking, or do your honest answers not fit the narrative you're spinning?

>first of all not literally
Well you're right I guess, since she didn't actually go all out as she said she would, she went easier on him than that. She could've done worse if she had actually wanted to show him what being her partner is all about, which he DID ask.

>Hiro thought that 02 went to far and that lead to the conflict of him seeing 02 as maybe actually a monster
Hiro never thought she was a monster, did you miss his actual line of dialogue saying that in episode 4? That's what she was afraid of, but it was not actually true, as he tells her. He never even talked to her about Mitsuru at all, that should tell you how upset he was about what she did. It was just confirmation that piloting with her can actually hurt stamen, which up until then had been a rumor with no solid information. That's what gave him pause in the first half of the episode, until he finds his resolve and goes after her.

>That is also an assumption on your part
I agree, but I'm not the one misusing the word literally and trying to claim my interpretation is fact. She listened, but I'm not seeing anything that solidifies that. You don't have any proof that makes it concrete. The scene can be interpreted a different way, a way that is more in line with her established character motivations, for one. There's also the other user's interpretation.

You keep using (or misusing) words like literally or concrete, but all you are really offering are assumptions. I'm not saying it's outright wrong, but it's not outright right either. The scenes CAN be interpreted another way or even 2 considering there is another user with a different opinion. If you want it to be literal, quote or show a line that proves it. And not your paraphrasing nonsense. That's assumption. Nothing solidifies her doing it specifically to hurt him. Her lines and actions are (probably purposefully) vague in a way.

She didn't know for sure. She herself doesn't even seem entirely certain about Hiro. Episode 6 supports this. She might strongly suspect, but that doesn't mean she can't test it out. She held back because she did think he wasn't cut out. Then he says he thinks he is. So she could think why not test it? It's not like he didn't literally ask for it. She can confirm her strong suspicion and he gets what he wants. Or think he wants. Her face is that of a crazed battle maniac, which is in line with her character. It's done a decent job showing she has berserker-ish tendencies and loves fighting.

BOKUTACHI NO TSUBASA DE
ORETACHI NO TSUBASA DE

It was all-out for what she would be able to pull off with Mitsu.
Hiro is her other wing which is why obviously she is stronger with him.
Mitsu is some fag so her all-out is weaker.

also no I don't believe you should beat the fucking shit out of someone obviously much weaker than you just because they talk shit.

In episode 6 when Hiro comes back from death we see for a brief moment the weapon glowing red. It would be something like Hiro's blood? I mean maybe something underline. Hiro, who is the narrator, makes it clear that in any case driving will always cost him something in terms of life, in spite of what was said by 02. Am I wrong?

>She held back because she did think he wasn't cut out. Then he says he thinks he is.
No, he thought he already was piloting her all-out.
he went
>huh?
when she said she could try going all out.
she could say
>i dunno you're getting sweating and I'm already holding back so much to not kill you are you sure
but instead she had to be an asshole about it and send him packing.

>Hiro, who is the narrator, makes it clear that in any case driving will always cost him something in terms of life

No. He doesn't say that it WILL cost him life. He says that whether it costs him his life or not he will be 02's wings no matter what.

>but instead she had to be an asshole about it and send him packing.
If she didn't do that he'd think he could keep doing it and so would everyone else.

I wish we could have audio webms on Cred Forums, the VA was pretty damn good there.

>It was all-out for what she would be able to pull off with Mitsu.
I highly doubt that, if all Strelizia were capable of with a random mook is on the same tier as stabbing Conrads then she wouldn't be so special and highly regarded for her strength. She very clearly didn't drain him dry as she never went into stampede, so she most certainly did not go all out on his ass. She just gave him the taste he was asking for.

>also no I don't believe you should beat the fucking shit out of someone obviously much weaker than you just because they talk shit
She didn't break his face in for talking shit, she just gave him a little bit of what he asked for and didn't even do anything before he asked for it. Be careful what you wish for since it might come true.

there are other ways to tell people off without beating them up.
I doubt she would even have to since Nana knew she was holding back too

> Asking a bully to please stop
Wow, those saturday morning cartoons really paid off.

>Nana knew she was holding back too
Yeah but did she and Hachi cared? No.
They only cared about their little parasites when Zero Two decided to send one to the ward.

I have proof and I listed the proof in to posts which supports that. You're right I was misusing it and I apologize for that but let me continue, I can go on about how she feels about Hiro prior to it but that would be too much, there's a lot solidifying why she got pissed at him for talking shit about Hiro over just testing him. Even episode 4 works.

You are interpreting it based on her motivations sure, but her character motivations or in general are tied to the emotional state, as well. Especially in the case of Zero Two, you have to consider everything about her and how she is with Hiro and how she felt prior to even getting on with Mitsuru when she was told to which only supports it further.

>same tier as stabbing Conrads then she wouldn't be so special
it looks like she didn't go all-out but that's only because she just crushed the bugs she had no problems killing with a bigger boot. It was an unnecessary power-up.

you can tell the little girl to stop pointing plastic knifes at you.
you don't have to break her teeth.

Daily reminder that "Franxx™️" in the title does not refer to the robot.
Robots are written 'furankusu' in japanese, while in the title it's 'furankisu'

Ep 2 was to show that Ichigo couldnt ride with Hiro. Ep 3 was to show that Mitsuru couldn't ride with 02.
Ichigo got kissed while Mitsuru got wrecked. There, now quite.

nice strawman desu.
Mitsuru wasn't playing bully. He was literally saying he was exceptional and 02 decided to test him on it. If he didn't want to get shat on by a superior officer he should have kept discipline on the field.

I'd say they both got wrecked.

She could've sucked him dry to the point of going in stampede, she clearly did not do that. She went for more power than the minimal requirement but anything close to Strelizia's "all out" would've destroyed mine tunnels and klaxosaurs alike. She gave him enough of a taste to quiet him down without outright draining him of all he's got. If she had drained him dry, once again Strelizia would've been stampeding.

you brought up the bully thing first faggot.
I can make it fit Mitsu obviously, but you should get the point.
He's way below 02. Beating him up is just being a cunt.

>5'4"
>166 pounds
U-US?

> a soldier grossly misbehaving needs to have his feelings protected
That's war. suck it up maggot.

She doesn't suck people fully dry with one ride. It takes three.
She likely went all-out with the nobody soldier from the first episode (I say this because she has literally no reason to hold back with him.) but only on the third she fell into stampede when he went couldn't stay awake.
>an ignorant child deserves to get capped
"no"

> capped
Stop making shit up. no one died, and a faggot got put in his place. You'd deserve the same if you acted that way.

and my point is that you can put a kid in their place without abusing them

>She doesn't suck people fully dry with one ride. It takes three.
No, what is actually stated is that nobody survived MORE than 3. That doesn't mean stamen can't croak in less. Once again, she clearly stopped before Mitsuru passed out, because if she had no Strelizia would be stampeding. You keep ignoring this. Strelizia stampedes when sync is lost. Strelizia was not stampeding.

>She likely went all-out with the nobody soldier from the first episode
Pure conjecture, we have absolutely no idea what she fought before or even the ride in the first episode is the 3rd. It could just as well be the 2nd.