imgur.com/vfxBBn1
imgur.com/a/66bNr)
i.imgur.com/NqZmkQC.png)
i.imgur.com/HFvnlxa.jpg
imgur.com/a/2XfNP
youtube.com/watch?v=XLvp2HzCtOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wishing user a happy birthday in whatever way you'd like, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea wearing Zero Two's uniform from FranXX, please:
imgur.com/a/8as1C

Or cosplaying as Matsuri:
imgur.com/a/kGOVK
Preferably with headphones around her neck.

Or as a delinquent girl.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything is fine, really.

Requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

First, watch this:

youtu.be/l3jHvjofFlw

Requesting my waifu Kefla working out the same way as fitness trainer Lisa Marie in the video. A nice close-up panning pic of her abs would be great too!

Hello people of WWD. I wish you all happy Chinese New year, and I'll ask for Momo Hanakai posing like a dog that is going to have her belly scratched nude encouraged, also other cute or lewd ideas are ok, as long it's 8 or lower on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Helena Blavatsky from FGO:
ref: imgur.com/a/1YSpP
- Anything else is fine as long as it's cute

Hiho greetings and hello! Requesting my lovely miko, Tamaki, wearing a cute and comfy looking pink dress with a choker similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2414867 and receiving five (5) red roses from the viewer's POV, with a very happy smile and blush like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2010431 please! The 5 roses are important because we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary next week

/r/ my waifu Kamille

Requesting my wife Uehara Himari. Anything cute/cutelewd is good but if you want some ideas:

- Holding a box of Pocky, with a stick of Pocky in her mouth
- Wearing her Year of the Dog costume i.imgur.com/5AYZwzN.png
- In a qipao

Have a great weekend

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following:

- Hugging or holding up a pillow
- Making Valentine's chocolate
- Wearing an apron with a heart on it (Example: i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Alternatively, anything else cute, comfy and/or mildly suggestive is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Good evening everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it was tasteful. If you want something specific, I would love to see her comfy with a nice scarf on or eating a nice, big and filling meal.

Remember to take it easy and relax.

Requesting Nephrites Lomka.

Preferably cosplaying Zelda from breath of the wild since her outfit is super cute.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko wearing a sports bra and bike shorts. She could be either doing some cardio or some moderate strength training.
Anything else is also fine!

>having pisspants waifu who the director of the anime wisely omitted.
Wew lad.

Requesting something cute/cutelewd in PoV for Valentine.

Alternatively: Requesting my lovely Inori exercising. Maybe by doing stretches or running.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my wife Nowi
- Anything cute with SI like her sitting in my lap
- wearing any of these outfits imgur.com/a/mVdKH
Anything else that's cute is as always appreciated

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Requesting my cutie Futaba receiving a cute new jacket or a new pair of headphones for her birthday tomorrow!

Thank you and have a good week!

I guess I should've refreshed my browser first.

Incase you didn't see in the last thread

Hello! Requesting my super cute wife, Nano Shinonome.

- Valentine's Day was just a few days ago, so perhaps something related to it would be nice.
- Wearing a summer dress
- or wearing a qipao

Or, If you want to include my SI the ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

(Anything with romantic elements, or that it seems like a date would be perfect!)

Of course, anything cute, or cutelewd is appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time! Hope your weekend is wonderful, and of course, don't forget to have fun!

Kindly requesting a soft comfy Colette hugging a pillow
Alternatively, something similar to any of this imgur.com/a/l60Wy

Requesting Kagura dressed as either Amazoness Swords Woman or Lady Assailant Of Flames from YuGiOh, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/4OJ8r

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my wife Homura welcoming me home. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting Homura wearing a Qipao or a Ruqun to celebrate Chinese New Year. Maybe enjoying fireworks too.

Or wearing a pretty Qi lolita dress: imgur.com/a/iBt6p Aything with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

how many remain?

Requesting something cute, cool or heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png
Or maybe in her new godess form seen here: i.imgur.com/yeZxMOt.jpg
Or how about her in one of her Hero Modes with twintails like these: i.imgur.com/upAUXY0.png

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint and SI like this imgur.com/ZqkoSgK (SI ref: imgur.com/X9rY60m) or Mint in a cute pupper Kigurumi

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, hope you all have a great weekend.

wow, homura hivemind.

2 left

Who are they? At least a hint?

Happy Sunday everyone. Requesting my Sonia Bean please. I would love to see a tiny Sonia hanging on the side of a cup/drink as an Ochatomo, like this: imgur.com/a/iKPX1 No preference for what the cup/drink is so long as it’s cute, maybe something like the reference pictures or a petite coffee mug with decoration art like this: imgur.com/a/pqBjP

Other ideas:
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny
- Anything that shows her with bunny features, like ears and tail
- Anything creepycute
- Drooling with heart eyes
- Wearing her hair in twinbuns, especially if she has a pink seifuku
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, her sitting in my lap, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you so much and hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Oora, whatever is good.

Hello wwd, hope you had a nice week and a great valentines. Happy new year today too! I'd love to request Akua:

-In a fancy black cheongsam for the Chinese new year. Could have her petting her dog Earl Grey too, it is the year of the dog after all. i.imgur.com/q36DW3Y.jpg

-Offering the viewer a present or flowers of some kind for valentines
-Coddling a qt redheaded daughteru that's poking her head through the ceiling or wall.
-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses with a sarong if possible.
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.

Thank you! Hope you have some nice holidays soon.

Requesting my angel, Ryuuko Mifune

Alternatively, requesting you just relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=dKWeR8JcTgg

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting mai waifu please, anything cute is appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

I'm going to take a little break before getting to them. I feel tired, but more importantly, I can't ensure a decent quality, at the moment. I don't want to disappoint.

Requesting Touko looking happy from receiving a bouquet of flowers or a box of valentines chocolate.

Alternatively, since it's Chinese New Year, her wearing a long cheongsam/qipao with a thigh slit that shows off her leg.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend everyone.

Requesting Len enjoying some cake.

anything else cute or lewd is fine too.

Requesting Risty in a qipao

Or her in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7

Or her powering up Dragon Ball Z style.

Alternatively, her doing something like this: i.imgur.com/MxN0Qn3.png

Anchor for gifWIPanon, requesting Zero

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a friend(kemono friends) with animal ears and tail, can be any animal but preferably a cat or snake.
imgur.com/a/EK42w

Or Himiko preparing food or chocolates.
I don't mind anything sexy either.
Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan winking and blowing a kiss to the viewer.

Or as alternative, I would like to see her with a sexy outfit, something like workout clothes, a nightgown or oversized t-shirt would be amazing.

Thanks in advance! Hope you all have a good start to the week.

Because of the Lunar New Year and the announcement of the new Etotama series, requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Shaa-tan from Etotama (i.imgur.com/2nC38cF.jpg).
Like maybe in her miko outfit welcoming in the Chinese New Year at the shrine she works at. (i.imgur.com/QmHrWFV.jpg))
Or with Valentine's Day come and gone, Miia being still very touchy and clingy with user like in this (i.imgur.com/PcGkPv2.jpg (embed))

Anything else cute, cool or sexy is fine with me, as long as it's tasteful. Thanks, and have a good weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, her attempting to bake some sort of treat like cookies or cupcakes, or her practicing fencing.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Shion wearing a qipao/Chinese dress and/or her eating Chinese takeout for her her first time
I'm up for Shion wearing Hikages nurse outfit from Senran Kagura New link: imgur.com/a/SMwRf
Requesting Momo(imgur.com/a/KSANi)and Shion dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional, here are some butler outfit examples: imgur.com/a/Pym9j.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Regular Ref. imgur.com/a/wHqeS
Requesting more of my wife Syuko in the bikini and flower crown she has on here!

Or imgur.com/a/3VWwy my SI in gudakos place here with Syuko wearing summer neros bikini (imgur.com/a/rCvc1 SI ref)

Or Syuko dancing with Tessou in Morgianas dancer outfit.

Requesting Morgan:

-With dog ears and a tail for Chinese New Year
-Hugging a big pillow
-In a competition swimsuit

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics: Chinese New years

- Wearing a cheongsam having performed a dragon dance with the headpiece held above her head
- Celebrating the year of the dog
- as a waitress wearing a mini skirt cheongsam balancing dim sum in wooden steamers and eating bao

- (It is also currently Carnival in Brazil) as a samba/rio carnival dancer. ref: imgur.com/a/aCd0s

Any other works are very much appreciated.
Feel free to take creative liberties with my requests.

Requesting my dear Momo and Shion Sumeragi from GJ-bu () dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional.
Please and thank you.
Clothing references: imgur.com/a/Pym9j

Requesting Kneesocks with half a chocolate heart on each thigh.

Also requesting her wearing a qipao.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Would an aritst get offended if they drew something and then you requested it again the next weekend?
I just like it and want to see it again, it's not like you did a bad job ;_;

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

No

Just add the word more. 'Requesting more of waifu in cheongsam'.

Requesting something cute of the Kaiji dog for the lunar new year.
Thank you and hope you had a nice weekend!

Requesting a cute and nice picture of POV hand holding with Sawyer, like either of these:
i.imgur.com/ARqjnKu.jpg
i.imgur.com/cOJU4fZ.jpg
Or perhaps do your own take on the idea. Something romantic.

Or draw her like Popuko here, like Bkub, with the chainsaw:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
Doesn't have to be animated, obviously.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

Requesting my loveliest love Eruna!

-wolf or fox girl
-Eruna with pillow, like this i.imgur.com/fu7nr49.jpg
-a cute alternate hairstyle
-at the school desk, like these imgur.com/a/heh0A
-ice skating in winter outfit i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
-anything else cute is great as well

Thank you if you consider drawing her!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing winter clothes (see ref) and hugging user for warmth

- Attempting to pull the straps of a one piece swimsuit over her breasts

- Happily eating pizza while wrapped in a blanket

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Nero being cute!

Stretching?

Requesting my dearest Anastasia wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/1Ylho

Go gif user go.

Is she trying to be a caterpillar?

Don't do it, user, she filled it with jelly!

Requesting Aigis receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
Wearing a negligee
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactsions her and my SI imgur.com/a/cFWF8
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body imgur.com/a/6W5rv
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting oppai loli Ruki

Humbly requesting Rikka being cute, smug, lewd, or extremelewd.

Perhaps instant_victory_2koma, if you like the idea.
Or this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620

But anything she might inspire you for would be just as wonderful.
Thank you for reading, and you have my deepest thanks if you pick this up.

Yes, really warm, pleasing to the touch jelly

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

For Valentines, a PoV shot of the viewer handing him chocolates or flowers, or serving him breakfast in bed. Or anything else Valentines-related.
For something more lewd/suggestive, him reacting bashfully to receiving a new lingerie set. Or even trying it on and asking what I think.

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a bit lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Carol Olston dressed as a magic fencer like anastasia in this reference gbf.wiki/images/a/ac/Anastasia_A.png

The Qi Lolita references actually check out as good, you have good taste.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally on a date and/or exchanging gifts with the viewer, but anything else nice for Valentine's day would be more than welcome.

Hnn I want my waifu in one of those dresses

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her in jeans looking casual. I hope everyone had a great valentine's day, and has a wonderful weekend!

Do you have anymore images of him like this?

Super messy. Please re-request the idea

Celebrating the Lunar New Year.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Nice.

Good stuff.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

- Anything sensual for Valentine's Day. Maybe intimately feeding him chocolates or inviting the viewer for (nude) cuddles in bed.
NSFW LINK:
imgur.com/a/vCA9b Seeing him chubby or even fat is extra sexy, so have fun~

-Chinese New Year Kara! imgur.com/a/K3USr

-Having tea at a kotatsu (the Matsuno bros usually wear these cute little coat-things to keep warm, like this: imgur.com/a/tzBIW)

-Anything supportive/encouraging, things are still pretty tough for me regarding work I have to do

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
Or one of these would be great too
- wishing the viewer good luck and to do their best at work
- covered in flour while happily cooking

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sweet lewd would be appreciated!
If you want some specific ideas:

-Her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe

-Her pouring a pot of tea into two cups

-Her lifting some small weights but working really hard!

-Celica and her robot guardian Minerva in the popteamepic style

Thanks and have a nice weekend

>vago almost visible
LEWD

She doesn't have one of those.

Yo, that's really cute, man. I knew I just had t request this outfit as soon as I remembered it was a thing, but you did an amazing job with it. The pose you drew her in is great, and her sassy look really fits with her attire, especially her showing off those shoulders, and that midriff. The bandages around her chest is also just wonderful.

Thanks a bunch for taking up this request, user whose artstyle I vaguely remember but can't put a name on, and may your week be fulfilling.

Cloaca, vago you know what I mean.

Thanks Usagianon! I absolutely love Wa and Qi lolita dresses.

Blog?

>She doesn't have one of those.
but then, how do you, uh, do the deed?!

I did draw her before. She's cute. Is this show good? I need a new anime to watch

Finish on the eggs.

The anime is a 1:1 adaptation of the manga, so there's that. Honestly, if you're looking for a fun story, you're only going to find lots of PLOT with not very much going on. If you like being introduced to a bunch of new characters that have something unique about them though, then sure, it's definitely fun.
I'll just say my favorite chapters were 1-6,
which is the first 3 episodes of the anime.

There's a lot of waifus here whose series are even more fun though, but here's hoping you can enjoy it as much as I did.

I'll have something for you soon, friend.

But then she'll get pregnant?

Cute pouty Crona.

Thanks, user. I'll be around.

I love it, nice lines.
Thank you.

was the Bleach gif not enough to tip you off?

I guess I never watched enough Bleach.

Any WIPs?

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara standing on a podium, receiving an Olympic medal.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-Taking in some lovely winter scenery, or trying to stay warm in the cold
-Making his first shrine visit of the year
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Nah

Cute

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of the following ideas:

- tanned and pulling her uniform collar down to reveal tanlines on shoulder
- wearing a qipao or qipao leotard: i.imgur.com/cLWa8Um.jpg

Requesting my husbando Kaoru please.

Seconding because she is cute.

>Seconding
Stop

No problem man. I await the time when you deliver.

omfg yes please stay

>omfg
Please go.

Requesting Kuon

-Holding out a Valentine's Chocolate out with her tail making a heart
-Dressed up similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3004572
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-Posing in front of a mirror in her new dress
-In a bath tub washing and brushing her tail

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg
Kuon's dress imgur.com/vfxBBn1

Really nice work.

I couldnt even if i wanted to

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's thighs

Of course. I hope to show up earlier next time though. I'm a bit surprised someone knows him so thanks for the cheerful greeting user.

ive been meaning to rewatch tamako. i draw while listening to the OP/ED and ost all the time.

I'll have something for you at the start of next weekend

Why is she making that odd expression? Does she think I will fall for her obvious prank?
Or is it some sort of weird item she got somewhere? shirou.jpg

Really now, Nepu looks cute and I love that lewd face that she is making there.
Since Nepu doesn’t use gloves I never thought I’d see one of these pics with her, but I gotta admit that now I’m greatly curious of how ‘that’ would play out, like she was looking forward to trying out ‘this new thing’ she saw on the internet. Great, now my imagination is running wild from a glove.
Thanks a lot, my lewd man. I hope you have a sweet week!

I recommend you Seto no Hanayome.
If you want to cry I’d recommend Natsume Yuujinchou.

[email protected]

let's share waifu lewds

Fuck off

What's this for?

Requesting Tenma Gabriel White, this wonderful faillen angel:

- Something something with her twintails and a parfait.

- Being tsundere somehow towards the viewer.

- Asking for some money for the viewer.

- Hitting user and telling him to repent.

- Laying on her bed relaxing, between pillows and cushions, playing some games on her PSP.

Anything else that is cute is fine.

I thank you all.

I kinda just want to draw pokemon.

Snorlax was on my desk.

I'm very drunk.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing this outfit, please! (imgur.com/a/66bNr)

Or Vigne in a qipao would be nice

Anything cute//Valentine-themed with her would be very appreciated.

Thanks for the cute sketch user! It's cool to see her drawn with such a different style, it's reminiscent of earlier shows from the 80s/90s, she looks very mature and elegant. Sorry for not replying sooner and have a great week!

I never thought of giving the mermaid one a chance. But I will now. Thanks for the rec.

I recognize that cat but I don't want to cry

Requesting my beloved Makoto, giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto in some comfy winter clothes, simply enjoying the walk through snowy alley.
Or Makoto wearing a qipao for Chinese New Year.

But anything cute, cool, or sexy, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

She looks super cute there and I like how she's just relaxing on the Snorlaxes head without a care in the world. Thank you so much for taking the time to draw her, I hope you have an awesome week!

I wish sling bikinis were more popular here. They look great when drawn well

I was saving this idea for summer but sure, next week.

I wish more artists were drawing it.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! Happy year of the dog! I'll request with Cosmos:

-Wearing a short kimono with patterns of Giratina (grey, red, and black [yellow optional]) (kimono reference i.imgur.com/NqZmkQC.png)
-Eating a fried rice bowl or a green tea snack
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope weekend goes excellent!

>when drawn well
That's the catch

Not fond of slings despite my waifu wearing them twice. I prefer something with frills, maybe a sarong too.

Requesting Yukiho being cute please!

The collage looked fantastic. Clearly it's just a matter of having better artists draw them

I like bikini+sarong much more

Wew and cute. Really nice job user.

Good taste

Very cute-lewd. Amazing work user

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

I would like to request my waifu Nurse Hitomi in a qipao (like the one on the right), cuddling or playing with the cyclops/monoeye doggo depicted on the left. Hope you all have a Happy Year of the Dog!

First kana of waifu you're drawing?

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Sleeping on top of her hoard, made with golden coins and jewel
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
--Bumping her horns on the door frame

Thank you very much and have a nice week.

ノット ヨーズ

Happy Birthday

ノワン

handsome wifu

Very handsome, and lovely job user. His hair looks very nice.

If you'd like your request drawn traditionally reply here. I'll try and do one.

Wew-lewd. Nice work

I'll look out for it next week. Hopefully my art isn't absolute garbage by then

Sure.

Kid Joseph specifically

What a cute pout that is. Mild indignation is an oddly cute look on him and you portray it quite well, I do hope I'd be able to kiss/hug/talk him back into smiling though. The sharper, more angular look you gave his face is also very nice; art like this that plays up his handsome side without omitting his inherent cute-/prettiness altogether is much appreciated. It's a fine balance between the two to reach and you certainly struck it here, right down the middle.

Wow, that timing - right as I was about to hit post for the first one. Speaking of cute and handsome and pretty, my my. His blush, the avoidance of eye contact, the shy, slightly nervous body language (his left hand, hnnng that's absolutely precious) and of course that outfit and the way it graces his gorgeous figure all make for a delightfully cutelewd package. Props for coming up with a classy lingerie design that reflects his main getup too, clothing that alludes to canon outfits or themes like that are one of those fun little things that make me smile.

Thanks to both of you for drawing him I lost an auction for a rare piece of his merch earlier, so this is that much more of a pick-me-up, take care and have a great week!

Please and thank you.

Who are you? I'm always interested in seeing my waifu wearing one

Thank you very much!

Should we go over time to monday since its a holiday (freedom only i think).

Jesus Christ, Dog. I don't know what to say, so I'll have to try my best.

I wasn't expecting to get two of my requests put together, so it really feels like I'm getting two cakes. I love that cheeky little smile and wink she has. That's definitely the look she'd have with those envelopes in hand. She looks amazing in a qipao too, and the show of hip and thigh? All I can say is UNF. And the hint of belly button is a very nice, sexy touch. I like it. It really helps accentuate her slim waist. God, you made her look incredible. There's something about the background that I really like too, though I can't say what. Overall, many, many thanks for the beautiful picture, Dog. Happy Chinese New Year, and have a fantastic week!

It's going to anyway so who cares

kay

For President's Day? That's stupid.

Last one got autosaged, didn't it?

Mod is probably(hopefully) gonna autosage it when it hits midnight. And no, burger only holidays aren't an excuse to extend into Monday. Only Christmas is.

I'm

I wish I knew how to give a proper thanks without sounding autistic or ungrateful.

anything Sako please.

You already sound autistic so you might as well thank them.

Just say what you liked about the drawing, maybe say what you liked from a technical standpoint too, and then end by saying thank you.

Do you have an outfit you'd like to see him in?

I'm guessing I sound like one of those two? Either way, I'm too happy to really care.

The first that comes to your head nigga

Oh your art isn't bad at all. I'd love to see you draw her in a sling bikini, so I'll be sure to include it in my request. or if you have an email I can let you know who she is now if it makes it easier

I wish they didn't all sound the same. Just can't fucking express myself.

Holy shit! She looks absolutely amazing. That smile warms my heart, and I have a huge weakness for bare shoulders and collarbone. I adore how you've shaded her as well, you did a really good job on her eyes.

Thank you so much, drawfriend. I hope you have a great week!

This is great, Kaijidog a best.

Your art is pretty nice, user. Don't be too disparaging to yourself.

Ah! thank you so much drawfriend. He looks very cool. I absolutely love it.

This is actually my biggest problem. I get paranoid if my compliments sound like my last one. I know no one is keeping track but still

wips

Nothing in particular. But if you want something, the outfit middle far right but with shorts and suspenders.

But anything is fine really

No email. I'll look out for it next week. But my art is hit and miss

so cute. I love your artstyle!

Ahhh cute doggo

Cuute! This is spectacular.

Same here, I feel like I have a limited vocabulary and it results in my thanks sounding dull and repetitive.

I'm trying not to but it's hard lol. I'm just very inconsisent

He probably won't be the only one. I hope you notice her

Hm. May I dress him in something slightly "girly" not feminine but just pastels and a character print sweater?
If not I'll go with something else.

Drunken Pokemon Go is fun. I suggest you dudes do it at least once

I'd like to draw Aqua when I'm more sober
Until then please take this

>fan

That's totally fine. I love cute stuff

stay mad

That fan is quasi-accurate and something Aqua would say

>implying it's only a party game
Nice drawing though.

>waifu not getting drawn
;_;

There's always next week.

i really need more practice drawing from different angles.

That belly tho

wipsies?

Get outta here

Waifu pole dancing, getting more turned on with every article of clothing she loses

Requesting Astolfo, give me anything cute

I said this last thread, but I'd love it if someone drew my waifu exactly like this picture i.imgur.com/HFvnlxa.jpg

Which part of it? asking for 6 draws in one go is quite a lot.

I'd pay for 6 if I could. But I guess I'd like the bottom half of the picture the most.

Eeww
Eeeeww eewww

You know, it's been quite a while since I got something silly from this thread, and even though I don't really play pokemon, I can really appreciate some Aqua funtimes. Thank you very much user, it makes me smile seeing Aqua enjoying herself, and especially doing Nature's Beauty! Enjoy a nice night of drinking, and thanks again! The fan got a chuckle from me, even if I don't like smash at all

Who is she though?

Don't feel like being rejected. I'll just leave it in my request next week.

>the one where shes bending over making the v over her puss
I need this with my waifu

Good taste. I kinda wish I knew who she was. I got a picture of my waifu pole dancing in a very skimpy bikini and giving me a lewd look not long ago and it was so good. She's not even the type to do something like that normally, but she looked so good that it made me want to see even more of her doing and wearing slutty things

Who as in who my waifu is or girl in said picture? Picture girl is Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4.

>1 and 3/4 draws this weekend
Doing better

No, I know that's Rise. I'm always curious about who has similar tastes as me however. That's what I meant

>On one of the album covers in this collection
This is such a bizarre request, I had to do it.

I love you Jesus chriiist

JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU
YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OR here, this is fantastic and hilarious. I remember putting that in the list basically thinking that it couldn't be done, certainly not as well as you did. Thanks for doing this, the little details like how he's on a traffic sign and Tokyo in the background are great.Shizuo's face is so fucking funny, I love it. Thanks again, and have a great week!

>no potato

Glad you like it, have a great week as well!

(Also the steamboat in the background is supposed to be Celty on her motorcycle)

ok fine

ITS A FUCKIN DRUM YOU IDIOT

Tambourin, actually.

It's a hole you stick your face into

I quite liked the lashes in your ref so I went with them. I hope this is okay. I know it's plain.

Always love your mix of colored pencil and marker, nice work.

Yep that some stretching, I like seeing her do this and making sure she doesn't cramp herself up. This is really neat and I appreciate the work you out into it. Thank you and have a good weekend!

>tfw the lewd places my mind goes to when thinking about what to commission
My waifu would be ashamed of me.

Can this thread just go into autosage already. It's Monday everywhere.

People are still posting deliveries. You can always hide the thread.

Thanks user, that's kind of you to say.

Requesting Tessou riding a bicycle underwater in a swimming pool wearing green competition swimsuit doing a ok sign.

''Blob!!!''

or

Requesting Tessou with roller skaters in hands rolling doing a handstand.

''Now, watch and learn!''

or again

Requesting Tessou wearing winter clothes on beach.

''Heat is for the weak!''

Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

I just want to commission my husbands tummy

Karafag please.

Nope, you'll never get me

>bumping
why

>fagging
why

Good night, everyone.

Hope your waifu got, or gets drawn.

And to the user who asked me how many I have left, 8. 6 plugsuit, two regular. Almost there.

Natsumoe a cute. CUTE

Thank you for drawing this, I love it so much!
Absolutely adorable!
What name do you go by?

yes I do, maybe I'll make a ref sheet for the future

Thank you for the delivery! It's very lovely to see her and I appreciate you taking the time to make draw this! Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, was rather busy with a few things, but again thank you and hope you had a nice weekend!

>yes I do, maybe I'll make a ref sheet for the future
Great, I look forward to you doing so!

OR probably won't see this but v2 with colour

Will you be drawing more plugsuit waifus after you're done with your list?

If it was me I would've said "belly" instead of tummy (it's hotter and a bit bigger).

Lets kill this thread.
Post cute waifu/husbando

Who wants a traditional waifu/husbando (that hasn't been done yet)? I'll do the first four as a warmup (I'm at uni so it'll be phone pics).

Im happy with anything.

Nice quads

youtube.com/watch?v=XLvp2HzCtOo

Cutest boy in town

Right now would a good opportunity for a signup to appears...

Sorry my style is a bit oldschool, I thought it'd be fun to try out. Was going for a "breakfast together" sort of mood but I ran out of time.

Its all good, i said i was fine with anything and i ended up with a cute picture of my cute husband. Thanks very much, i love it!

I actually have been wanting to do a chibi waifu collage, I just don't have any ideas.

Sure why not

Im down.

>wake up
>not drawn

Fantastic! Much thanks to you kind user

I hope next time you never wake up

You and me both.

Nice

Sorry about the eye, I fixed it as best I could.

cute!

Your style is great! Really nice drawings.

Well, I'll be. I never expected to see the plugsuit delivery this weekend. She looks very beautiful in a mech plugsuit. I like the emphasis on the lower extremity area. Having her sit in an ammo box cutely is attractive. That purple and yellow scheme makes her color scheme stand out a lot. You did a really beautiful job on her hair, I bet you noticed that small ref sheet that shows the proper way to draw her hair. Her eyes and smile look really peaceful even though she's decked for a fight. I love it! Thanks a many nom you've truly made me a lucky man this Chinese New Year. I hope the Year of the Dog's blessings grant you fortune the rest of the week.

Just woke up user. This version is much indeed lewder. I originally thought it was dog ears but turns out she's a cat. The tail is a wicked sick touch. You still forgot her sidetail. Thank you again for the other version, hope you are having a good one.

You make me smile errtime

Praying for a miracle right now.

Or at least a hope that some artist will take my request to the normal drawthread (maybe I'll post it there too)

Who?

I'll give you one clue. One-eyed. Maybe a second clue as well, no tentacles

I am too. It sucks when someone say they picked your waifu but nothing happens.

That just means they're trying really hard to make sure it's perfect. Right?

I don't think anyone would go that far for me.

This with waifu.

this with waifu

this with wifu

We in autosage?

I like this one, who is she?

i want to show my waifu the true meaning of the year of the dog with mutual petplay

I will put this in my request next week. I don't like being rejected.

She looks so cute! Thank you for drawing her!

So you'd prefer the indirect rejection of not getting a delivery then

Better than being laughed at and told "not you again"

Amufag?

If you say so

It's Amu, isn't it?

>tfw you ink it and you ruin it
Oops. I've wanted to draw her ever since the first time you posted here. The ribbon, the bun, her eyes, that perfect hair color. She's lovely, I hope I can draw her properly soon.

Please tell us so we know who keeps spamming this stupid shit. If you wanted it you’d have it in your request to begin with.

Friggin noice

user this one is not a delivery.

>be a greedy obnoxious sack of shit
>complain when people call you out on it

To be fair user, its a dead thread on a Monday. Besides dont think we had much "this with waifu" at all this weekend.

There is no “to be fair”. It’s spam and just like above only cowards do it to spam even when a drawfag offers. It’s straight spam unless it’s after bump limit.

And it being a dead thread means nothing when the weekend it already over. Just let the thread die and stop being so desperate.

Ah gomen

I should just make a huge album of “this with waifu” images that they never really wanted. Someone else definitely would enjoy them.

>actually thinking that people will let it die
Idiot, it always gets bumped. The only way this thread won't last until wednesday is by people actually posting.

but i do.

>claiming you want the thread to die
>arguing instead of showering my drawings in (you)s
Step it up kids, come on, feed me.

I finally wake up and I see this how wonderful! I love his blushing face and his hair looks so soft I just wanna run my hands through it. And that bun on the shirt is so cute. His eyelashes are pretty aren't they? His eyes are so beautiful I can stare at that them all day.

I hope you see this. Thanks so much for drawing him. I hope you have a wonderful week!

There are no one eyed waifus though

I kinda wanna see this too. Something like pic related.

>this thread is still up
The fuck? The weekend is over, go circlejerk somewhere else.

Cry about it

everytime

I did but the "dedicated WWD mod" isn't doing shit.