Okay, I've watched 6 Episodes of this now, and I can safely say it's fucking garbage...

Okay, I've watched 6 Episodes of this now, and I can safely say it's fucking garbage. I don't know why Cred Forums raves about it so much, or why we have so many threads on it (or more specifically about the waifus), because it's trash, that EXPLAINS NOTHING!

The whole show so far is following a generic, beta MC with literally nothing about him that's interesting or likeable. The plot is complete garbage, we've got entire episodes dedicated to his feelings, waffling about piloting the giant robots.

The show keeps telling us he's special, but never tells us why, or even why we're using kid to pilot the robots in the first place. It just keeps throwing in lazy action scenes and monster of the week garbage, without explaining the plot.

The world is completely fucked up, but we're told this bare bones explanation as to why and that's it.

There's a shadowy council of totally not evil dudes and we know fucking nothing about them, we've barely even seen them.

Aside from the MC and the female lead, fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development. They're all just completely one note while the story keeps focusing on MC-kun and his goddamn feelings again.

It keeps dropping all these retarded forshadowing hints because it wants to pretend to be soo deep, but nothing is ever done with any of them.

And don't tell me it's fine because it's 2 cour, you don't get 25% through your series and expect your viewers to stay just for the sake of it, because "It'll be explained later :^)". That's bullshit.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hiro
>Beta MC

I feel like it's utena with robots. With all designs being a mixmash of Diebuster and Stardiver
I'm not sure where Cred Forums is getting EVA from.

Did his will to live suddenly turn him alpha?

>Aside from the MC and the female lead, fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development. They're all just completely one note while the story keeps focusing on MC-kun and his goddamn feelings again.
Yeah, and the story is pretty much concluding the development of the MC and his feelings. He's accepted 02 and piloting the mech. He finally understands his feelings for 02. With a 24 episode anime it takes a fucking bit to get shit going. It needs to lay the groundwork.
>And don't tell me it's fine because it's 2 cour, you don't get 25% through your series and expect your viewers to stay just for the sake of it, because "It'll be explained later :^)". That's bullshit.
So writers should forget all about setting a scene and just have one happen? They should forget all about making a world and establishing characters and just have them exist, giving no chance for people to actually give a shit? You're a fucking impatient baby.

>Not able to read

>Reading everything except the final two sentences
>Completely missing the point

>All these people who didn't read the whole OP before replying
Good job OP

just cuz we shitpost about a show, doesn't mean we like it

He's a better director than any of the ones working in the current season.

10/10 brilliant OP

>FranXXfags can't read

>Aside from the MC and the female lead
Jokes on you, Asuka doesn't even appear at that point in NGE.

based VEG falseflagger

Was talking about Rei actually. She's who you'd assume is the lead at that stage of the show.

>he didn't read the entire post
sasuga

A portion of the fanbase seems to be digging the simplistic metaphors with the bird. To me it seems like most of the people watching this are not familiar with speculation/symbolism anime and this is their first introduction.

Pretty good, user. Almost got me. Could do without the reddit spacing, though.
Read OP's last 2 lines if you're confused

>Hurr durr im not trying to imply that franxx is a copy of eva at ALL

Cred Forums needs something to post about and Franxx is the most suitable for this purpose .

I'm not at all. I'm making fun of the people putting out those exact complaints against FranXX when it's only been 6 episodes. I'm using Eva as a comparison where none of those answers were in place by 6 episodes and none of the characters had recieved significant development aside from Shinji and Rei.

See

You know well it fits Franxx too

Nice spacing fagot.

If Franxx was airing in the middle of the 90s it would be great. But it isn't. I believe that it will be a better show than KLK in the end but I don't expect too much.

No woder you like FranXX when your reading comprehension is THIS bad

That doesn't excuse the failure at reading comprehension.

Drop dead shithead.
Go watch Evagardenshit.

>all these faggots who didn't read
Bravo OP.

>6 episodes in
>WHAAAA WHAAA WHAAAAA, Y DOSEN'T ALL THE SIDE CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN ARCHES????!

The spacing is there to push the last 2 lines down so you need to open the thread to see them.

Seriously.
Arches?

Perfectly crafted, pertinent, poignant bait that hits every note.
Still an embarrassing post though, you're lucky this forum is anonymous unlike your usual digs.

Jokes on you I dropped eva on ep5.

Rare example of quality bait. Lots of people fell for it.

Jokes on you, I didn’t watch pic related and simply thought of EVA.

I wonder why.

>Rare example of quality bait. Lots of people fell for it.

Which is a shame since I didn't want to make people mad, or bait anyone. I simply wanted to illustrate how stupid a lot of the arguments against DiTF are.

It looks like it backfired. Exposed what kind of fans defend it.

You formatted it too well, if people read it while scrolling and hit what they think might be the end, they'll just read the bait and then respond.

The thread shows those who hate it fell for it just as well, though. Really makes you think about both.

Nah, you'll get that reaction with most any show I imagine. If anything it shows how few haters there are to people who like it.

I agree with you there.

10/10, got me

>because it's trash, that EXPLAINS NOTHING!
If you like infodumps you will enjoy ReCreators

>trying to criticize Cred Forums's first anime
>expect people to act in a civilized manner
That's where you fucked up

Nice try OP but I wasn't fooled.

>quality bait
Worked only because OP mistakenly thought that Franxxfags were able to read. That's as average as it gets.

I had to rewatch first arcs of NGE and Steins;Gate three times each in order to get into the rest of the shows. If you are making a good anime just make it good right from the beginning.

Nice blog faggot. Why not just take this review to Mal or something where it can be appreciated

But all you need to do is read the thread to see that people who obviously dislike the show are also unable to read. It's Cred Forums being unable to read in general, so it did work.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage.
>Pic unrelated.
You almost got me, OP, I admit.

It feels like a lot of things. If you watch enough stuff eventually you won't be capable of stopping comparing.

But Utena was the Evangelion of shoujo.

DiTF is the Evangelion of Evangelion.

Fuck Fai, best boy tamed the crazy wild Oni

You may enjoy this image.

Epic, OP. Just epic.

>I don't know why Cred Forums raves about it so much
Studio and people involves names.

>A social psychologist, Daniel Gilbert, conducted a study on the influence of feelings on events alongside other researchers. The results showed that when the participants predicted a positive feeling for an event, the higher the chances that they wanted to relive the event.
>Predicted feelings were either short-lived or did not correlate to what the participant expected.[4]

it'll be good in the later episodes, this is why I will wait until all of the episodes are released, because the first episode was complete garbage.

Now that I think about it Hayashi is involved in writing this. Fucking hell, might as well marathon it in half a year instead of torturing myself.

Nice headcanon, delusional K-ONfag, So go back to K-ON thread

>Man in “dominant” sexual position = bad.
>Woman in “dominant” sexual position = good.

Modern cancerfags really lacks a self awareness for how inane and hypocritical it is.

Who are you quoting?

This is a show for shippers, they don't need much.

reddit-spacing kyoanus licker

Im enjoying this show but really not understanding the love the MC is getting from Cred Forums. I've found him really bland so far. 02 and Ichigo are far more interesting. Even Goro feels like a more developed character.

>Why do you guys like Log Horizon? Pic of SAO unrelated.
Stale old pasta.

Read the whole thing retard

It's a classic Cred Forums trope. It didn't start with SAO and won't end with DiTF.

He went from beta to alpha in just 6 episodes, most shows take the entire season to do that. I also don't like his character either but that relatively quick transition is enough for most of Cred Forums to love the character, see TTGL.

Why the fuck did Cred Forums pick it up?

stick to your over-animated non-show OP

4 episodes, actually.

>he thinks it started with LH
Try code geass image with death note pasta

>beta to alpha in just 6 episodes
I think this might be the problem for me to be honest. Seems like he's "become alpha" to progress the plot rather and develop his character. Not a big deal for me though. I can still enjoy the show without really feeling anything for the MC. I'm just surprised he's so popular here.

>Franxxfags are retards that can't read
I'm not surprised.

You're not wrong.

>fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development.
Ichigo has no development now?

>Seems like he's "become alpha" to progress the plot rather and develop his character.
It's the complete opposite. Every time he "became alpha" he developped. In episode 4 he came out and told Zero Two that being with her is his reason for piloting. In episode 5 he stated again that he'd stay with her even if it was going to kill him. In episode 6 he finally finished his character arc and decided to not give up on life because she needed him; this is symbolized by Naomi, the partner he failed to pilot with because he couldn't connect, both starting and ending his character arc.

In episode 1 he thought of the Jian bird as a pathetic incomplete being. Now he's happy for having found his other half.

>fanboys fall for the bait hook line and sinker

Lmao

Even fucking Zorome got developped.

>Ikuno talking to a girl with the same hairstyle as Ichigo
It's so dense, every single image has so many things going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Not the people you're replying to but I don't know where you're going with this

>Being with her is his reason for piloting
>He'd stay with her even if it was going to kill him
>Not to give up on life because she needed him

All of these seem to hit the same thematic notes. And the post you crosslinked is talking about Hiro being the least indoctrinated and humane of the bunch, not seeing the relation between that post and yours.

The post I linked to is mine as well. It's more of his characterization and why he isn't bland.

He is not alpha.
He is irresponsible.

All he cares about is muh piloting in order to prove his worth even though people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)

cool opinion, i didn't read it though cause it's too long but i still respect it, have a nice day OP

>people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)
Yeah, a girl's feelings not getting hurt is much more important than fighting the giant monsters.

>all this long winded nonsense trying to explain how bad show is
All you have to do is point out how it's love triangle trash.
Putting a love triangle is a series instantly ruins it.
Just like how putting a cup of shit in cake batter ruins the cake.

>people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)

The same people who let his mental state regressed to near suicidal before 02 arrived?

They could have done more before the show even started instead of let him being the outcast of the group.

Speaking the truth.

i have not watch eva before. are they really that similiar rather than just some muh symbolism?

I hope you fucking die you dumbfuck

I enjoy the show.

>he doesn't like POWER OF LOVE
Look at this fucking faggot right here.

>They're still fallng for it.
The absolute state of Cred Forums.

There was never a love triangle. There was only a couple and a bossy childhood friend third wheel.

Yeah. I wanted anime to become less communist, but...not like this.
If your route to confidence/freedom/rebelling against The Man involves playing right into The Man's hands and killing yourself for no reason other than to prove your love to a girl you've known FOR A WEEK, I would honestly consider the dutiful yet self-aware lackeys to be more sympathetic and intelligent. At least Ichigo and Goro haven't bought into the Stockholm 'destroy what little happiness you have for the good of the fatherland' crap.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage
Well played but I guessed it by the second paragraph

Steins;Gate is 10 times better than Eva ever tried to be.

It's not their fault the children live in a cult that glorifies suicide, or that Hiro was weak-willed enough to buy into it.

>childhood friend still loses
When will this bullying end ? CF have feelings too !!

Im impressed user

>people who like this shit show are too stupid to even know what a live triangle is
>only retards like trash
It's fitting.

Can we please end this idiotic wanking over Eva.
Seriously, it's just terrible. Complete non-characters, nonsensical plot and overall pure garbage message. Not to mention the abuse of Jewish symbolism, literally there just because "it looks cool".
Anno probably got it commissioned by (((them))) to create a divide in the anime community, and he succeeded.
Fuck this pathetic excuse of a show.

>Jewish symbolism
Oh you fucking asshole NOW you're just asking for trouble.

But Code Geass and Death Note are of equal quality.

Never. CF bullying is the best

>A love triangle is a love triangle
>It doesn't matter if it's resolved as fast as possible which is the opposite of what makes love triangles bad
Do you ever get tired of being a defensive little worm? Why don't you stick to what makes you happy instead?

>divide in the anime community
But Eva is universally considered to be a great anime.

But it's literally not.true, just take a look at these threads.

Nice

>We're gonna carry that weight.

>all these faggots who didn't read the last two sentences
Fucking brainlets, when will they learn?

>What is the new boy wonder's plan? Will our hero really be fine now? Will the evil klaxxosaurs attack again? Find out in the next episode of Darling in the Franxx Z.

>"My Darling will never die!"
>Next: Darling Dies In Magma!

Or maybe they can find a replacement pilot?
Or maybe they can make it so that the entire operation isn't entirely depends on Strelitzia?
Or maybe they can alternate the pilots everytime so Hiro isn't the only one taking all the burden?
There are tons of alternative options but MC is so fixated of piloting he can't see other option.
The whole 02 nihilistic edgelord altitude isn't helping at all.

>Or maybe they can find a replacement pilot?
They can't. Zero Two switching pilots isn't normal. You don't go mixing your mind with anyone that comes your way, do you?

>Or maybe they can make it so that the entire operation isn't entirely depends on Strelitzia?
It isn't. They keep failing because they don't even have proper training.

>Or maybe they can alternate the pilots everytime so Hiro isn't the only one taking all the burden?
And kill all of them instead, and leave all the girls alone.

>The whole 02 nihilistic edgelord altitude isn't helping at all.
Of course it isn't, she's fucked in the head, what do you expect.

>is so new, stupid and autistic he can't even figure out how to format green text correctly
I love it.

>is clearly from tumblr because he's obsessed with having a safe space
Still fitting. You literally want threads to be mindless circle jerks and you can't stand when people point out the flaws in things you like. Tell me, why is you gushing about how like garbage okay, but people pointing out its garbage is not.

Also, the love triangle isn't resolved, it's still a part of the series. You're an idiot.

What is the anime equivalent of that meme?

>There could only be one way to format posts
>Anyone that doesn't do it like must be from some other site
You keep using the same retarded argument, and, surprise, it's as retarded as ever.

I've been reading the bullshit of morons like you for some ten years. I'm not interested in laying low because you can't help going soft if things go well and you can't stand others liking things you don't. It's incredible how little this board has progressed over the years. Grow up already.

>It's incredible how little this board has progressed over the years

Nah, I'd say that captcha reduced the amount of gorespam by 99.9%. There also like 70% less tripfaggotry.

The meme itself?

>Had to rein people in so they wouldn't destroy the place
>A whole site function became obsolete because people kept abusing it
Thank God Cred Forums is a paragon of self-moderation.

What I don't understand is why do you come and point out the flaws.

>i- im just doing it my own way
Hahaha, fuck off, new shit.

And again, it's more than obvious you're from tumblr just based on how you act and what you say. On top of how you don't know how format green text.

It's funny how you just totally avoided the points about how you want your safe space and hold a massive double standard. Again, why if you gushing about garbage perfectly fine, but stating something is garbage is not.

You're the one who can't stand people saying things you like are bad, you're the one from tumblr because you're just used to blocking people who say things you don't like.

What I don't understand is why you feel the need to mindlessly gush about how you like garbage.

O MY POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Just fucking watch it right now. Eva is a masterpiece and Cred Forums's most liked show

Don't worry, it's the same as with Virgin Soul, the stench will become so unbearable even idiots will smell it.

Good job, I'm actually mad. The one thing that gives me respite is the fact that no one will even remember this trash show in a year, while Evangelion is a staple of anime for decades to come.

Eva will always be inferior to Gundam no matter what you do Anno. You'll always be the imitator.

I like the show and feel like it’s going to be a great ride, but does anyone else really dislike the mech designs, they look so stupid. Woulda perfered if they stayed in Dino-form. Like how can anyone expect edge from a mech show with those how the robots look.

>how can anything bad happen to cute girls
This is aniplex we're talking about
They've tried again and again to recreate that madoka spark

What is reading comprehension

Why are you so salty, little boy?

Eva is pretentious garbage.

So you just came to shitpost and ruin the threads for others because they don't the same taste as you. Really the stereotypical Cred Forums brainlet.

This.

UC Gundam in particular is deeper and has actual meaning, and doesn't nearly try as hard as Eva.

Not even the same type of story. Gundam is about war and corrupt politicians while Eva is almost a cosmic horror story.
Let's not forget Tomino's QUALITY women like Reccoa or Sarah too, at least Asuka's reasons got explored in more detail in less episodes.

Dude the fucking Eva references are everything and I'm only 3 episodes in

>eva
>cosmic horror
Now I've heard everything.

Everyone have always know that Cred Forums would hate NGE if it aired today, so I was never suprised at the backlash FranXX were getting.

>Come in hoping for the fun kind of stupid like Valvrave
>Get the boring kind of stupid instead

Is there a phrase for something that simultaneously trying too hard and too little at the same time? Because that's kind of my stance on FranXX.

>saying something I like is bad is inherently shitposting
Hahah, you're so fucking pathetic and the tumblr in you is so strong.

Seriously, look at yourself. Do you not see the blatant double standard in your behavior? How come you gushing about how much you like garbage isn't shitposting?

You don't come here for actual discussion, you come here to try and get a circle jerk to soothe your fragile ego. Discussion involves both positive and negative points, you can't handle real conversation. Two things is too complicated for you.

Hi Hiro, i'm going to fuck and steal your 02 and use her for my goals.

It's alright overall but the first arc of anime adaptation was unbearable when it was airing.

>implying Hiro won't steal this cootie from 02 and then she will get with Ichigo
jokes aside, I think they are done with the NTR shit. This guy will either try to bring Hiro to his squad or some shit, since he's from a group called "the nine's", his name is nine alpha and the squad on the OP only has 8 members.

See:

I do not see 02 involved in these battles, she definitely has a more personal reason to fight. However, it has also been seen that when it comes to being in the ranks, she becomes more submissive. This guy definitely works for a status quo that she certainly does not love.

All this reddit, spacing there's no way you can actually be this autistic.

I don't even give a fuck about FranXX, but I'm joining in to shit on you because of your usage of the word "waifu". "Waifu" does not mean "hot girls I want to bone" or just "girls". Lurk more.

>I've watched 6 Episodes
And that's how you know that's a blatant lie:
>generic, beta MC

>6 hours later
>people are still falling for it
Read the last 2 lines you morons

Almost fell for it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tl;dr the trollpost, good one.

I thought they were pretty clear about why the world sucked, though.

Only in the manga.

I wish there were more threads like these

10/10 bait thread OP. The fact it was unintentional makes it all the better.

well played op, i was going to hide your thread until i saw it

>baaaaaw show doesn't spoonfeed me the plot, I don't know what's going on

Alright at this point I swear people are intentionally falseflagging with these OP responses. Nobody can be this dumb to not read the OP after 7 hours.

>"Nobody can be this dumb."
>he said, without a hint of irony, on Cred Forums

I want Cred Forums to go and stay go

>obsessed
>couldn't even make it to the end of the post

literal 10/10 bait thread

>reddit spacing

figures lol

Why the fuck do people act like this show should be some deep shit? Do people actually think it is?

>derivative tripe
>show doesn't know what it wants to be
>cuck cuck cuck
>ntr ntr ntr
>comparisons to eva or ttgl

If you've made a post with any of the above in it you're a huge faggot who's either mentally retarded or pretentious as fuck. If you think the show is deep or anything you're in the same boat. Why can't people just enjoy things for what they are, holy shit. Franxx threads are some of the worst I've seen in a while.

Btw, it's 6 god damn episodes in. Do you honestley expect a 2cour show to be fully fleshed out in 6 episodes? Jesus.

>Pic unrelated.
Is it sad if I saw it coming from the first 2 lines of the post?

Like I said, "it has a love triangle" isn't an argument.

>stating something is garbage is not.
Bitching isn't criticism.

>You're the one who can't stand people saying things you like are bad
I never said that. Your posts are simply bad.

>you're the one from tumblr because you're just used to blocking people who say things you don't like.
If you're going to be going "muh reddit", "muh tumblr", "muh Cred Forums", "muh Gaia" every time someone disagrees with you, you might as well be blocking people. Just because your hugbox has people shitting on each other rather than flattering each other doesn't make it not a hugbox because your posting still completely complacent. You're getting nowhere like this.

>Is it sad if I saw it coming from the first 2 lines of the post?

Well, it puts you ahead of more than half this thread. So I'd say no.

In all seriousness, OP is 100% right about Franxx, bait notwithstanding.

Ep6 was their chance to finally deliver. After 5 episodes of build-up and ep5 driving the hype train full speed, ep6 comes along and completely fails to deliver. It wasn't bad, but stayed completely within the box. We expected to finally learn more about Hiro/02, for something unexpected to happen, but it was the same old shit that happened in the last 5 episodes.

>b-but it's 2 cour!
6 episodes is plenty to answer some questions and leave your watchers eager for more

>Completely misunderstanding everything

I'm the OP. I made this thread. You're an idiot.

The whole point I was making is that all those complaints about FranXX are entirely retarded. I was using Evangelion as a comparison because by this stage of Eva we knew FUCKING NOTHING.

We'd had two episodes of fighting angels. Two episodes of Shinji's angst. And two setup episodes. That's it.

>the waifus
I stopped reading there.

>comparing 6 episodes of Eva to 6 episodes of Franxx
>looking only at broad strokes and not the individual makeup of the episodes

atmosphere, tone, and characters of Eva are completely different from Franxx on a per-episode basis. You're a fucking idiot

This might be THE anime that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Darling in the Franxx is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the series. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Darling in the Franxx = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why Darling in the Franxx is good through proper understanding of the series. This is the first example I've encountered of an anime that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

To add to the EVA comparison. Asuka doesnt even show up until episode fucking 8.

But Cred Forums is full of autists whod' read 3 chapters of a book and complain that everything isnt explained.

>atmosphere, tone, and characters of Eva are completely different from Franxx on a per-episode basis. You're a fucking idiot

So? That doesn't change anything. Want me to compare it to TTGL instead?

We knew nothing about the beastmen, nothing about the anti-spirals, nothing about what Gurren Lagann was or what Spiral Power was, nothing about why humans were living underground, nothing about who the Spiral King was, nothing about why the world was destroyed, etc. It had been 90% monster of the week shenanigans.

Episode 6 was literally a hot springs episode.

Should'a keep reading desu mo

I mean, you're right. Both EVA and FranXXX are complete garbage.

When you have beta boy MCs, your chance of success immediately goes down the toilet.

>beta MC
Fucking speedwatchers.

Nice blog, but
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>Hahah, you're so fucking pathetic and the tumblr in you is so strong.
Buzzwords, try better, you look like a fucking newfag.
> Do you not see the blatant double standard in your behavior?
You don't know what double standard means right? God that was the most retarded of the expression I've ever seen.
> How come you gushing about how much you like garbage isn't shitposting?
You do realize I'm not the original poster you were arguing with hum? My Little user Can't Be This retarded.
>how much you like garbage
I would redirect you towards the definition of "opinion", "different" and "dumb" but you're a shitposter so I guess it would not make any differences.
>You don't come here for actual discussion, you come here to try and get a circle jerk to soothe your fragile ego
You don't come here for actual discussion, you come here to try and get a circle jerk with other shitposter hating on the show to soothe your fragile ego.
> Discussion involves both positive and negative points, you can't handle real conversation.
"your taste is garbage", "the show is garbage", "fuck off circlejerker" are not negatives points and certainly aren't arguments, and to me you seem like the one who can't handle people liking the show

Not I kindly suggest you fuck off and stop whining about people refusing to "understand" how the show is garbage in your opinion when you're not trying to understand why they like it yourself. hypocrisy much.

both of you are completely fucking retarded. The main complaint is that ep6 was generic and didn't live up to the expectations of ep5. By ep6 of TTGL/EVA, you already had a ton of interesting things going on, because on an episode-by-episode basis each episode was great (filler episode notwithstanding). You're fucking retarded by only looking at overall plot elements. Jesus christ

Meh, He's the new Hiro's fuccboi

wow you're so cool and contrarian having opinions like this you're almost as cool as sasuke

TTGL was a bad show. The only reason anyone liked it was its style and Franxx doesn't have a lot of that.

Story composition is co-produced by Science;Adventure author which means there is no way in hell it will pick up speed before the second half. The first arc is Darling getting in the Franxx and it's isolated. You are not supposed to care about anything else at this point, next arc is another story.

>I'm so egocentric I have to make a whole thread just to say I don't like a show, please give me attention

Irony is that I bet you're one of those fucks who go "UGH Cred Forums is so shit now!". Threads should be made to discuss things not as your personal opinion toilet, no one gives a shit if you like something or not. Fuck off.

If you were watching Eva/TTGL with the same weeklong delay and impossible standards you're applying to FranXX you would be incensed.

You literally don't even get to see Shinji fight at the end of episode 1 of Eva, that'd make people mad. Then what you do see in Ep2 is halting and abrupt. Episode 4 is all about Shinji running away and Episode 5 does little but setup for Episode 6.

TTGL was literally monster of the week at that stage. Nevermind the abysmal Ep4, the meh Ep5 and then Ep6 being little more than a hotsprings episode with a cliffhanger.

Treating a 2cour anime like it's 1/2 cour is dumb.

Actually the thread is to say I DO like the show. You should try reading a little deeper.

i can tell franxx is REALLY good just by the sheer number of butthurt kids shitting all over it, definitely gonna watch this

>Speedreaders

By that logic VEG is AOTS too.

>EXPLAINS NOTHING
Oh, so you're retarded.

Post discarded, thanks for trying.

> This entire thread
You did it OP. Your'e in the big leagues now.

I really have to give it to OP for literally crafting the PERFECT bait post and people still falling for it hook line and sinker despite the fact that it's waiving a white fucking flag in the original goddamn post

kek, I don't think anyone actually have read the whole post.

If you bothered to read you’d realize that it’s the Franxxfags who are the true butt hurt shitters. Who also can’t read.

>Literally cannot read
>Still calling other people retarded

Read the last two lines of the OP you dummies

There are also multiple posts everywhere in the thread pointing it out, and yet people are still falling for it.
The absolute state of this board.

You should know from Trigger shows by now that the real plot doesn't kick in until near the end anyway.

>Trigger show
Halt

TTGL steadily introduced a cast of interesting characters, and Simon/Kamina both had immense development by ep6, on top of having an excellent 1st episode. On an episode-by-episode basis, it had already broken the mold. Similarly, even by ep1 of Eva you had Gendo as this incredibly ominous figure, and each episode of Eva was incredibly grim, completely different atmosphere from Franxx. This is why your broad strokes comparison is pants-on-head retarded

I have no idea where you're going with the 2cour excuse, because both TTGL and Eva were 2 cours. The weekly argument is also dumb, because weekly watching is in Franxx's favor, not against it. Bad shows are much easier to stomach if you only have to watch it for 20mins/week as opposed to an endless marathon. There are a ton of shows I'd never marathon but have watched weekly.

>DitF
>Trigger show

>TTGL steadily introduced a cast of interesting characters, and Simon/Kamina both had immense development by ep6
No.

I don't fucking care you underage fucking shitskin slut, fuck off, i just fucking wanna insult the fucking people, you mouthbreathing fucking retard.

>i dont know what paragraphs are

>TTGL steadily introduced a cast of interesting characters

We'd meet Kittan and his crew, along with Rossiu. We'd left behind all the people in Yoko's village. None of those characters had any backstory or any development at this stage.

Exactly the same as the comparisons people make with FranXX. We've got all the main pilots, we've got Dr FranXX, we've got Hachi and now we've got (presumably) the 9's. That's interesting.

>Simon/Kamina both had immense development by ep6, on top of having an excellent 1st episode.

Hiro has had immense development through 02, Ichigo slightly less so and Goro slightly less so. FranXX likewise had a fantastic first episode. Almost none of Kamina's development was done pre-Ep6.

>Similarly, even by ep1 of Eva you had Gendo as this incredibly ominous figure

Barely, the first few episodes of Eva mostly portray Gendo as a heroic figure. If you watched it fresh you're meant to see him desperately rescuing Rei and then later talking happily to her as an indication that he's getting on nicely to her and that he's a lot kinder than he lets on. Almost nothing happens in Eva Ep1 except setting the scene. I love Eva but it's absolutely a slow boiler.

>I have no idea where you're going with the 2cour excuse, because both TTGL and Eva were 2 cours.

That's my point? That judging both of those shows by their first 6 episodes is just as retarded as judging FranXX by it's first 6 episodes. Complaining that nothing is explained in FranXX or that the side characters don't have arcs yet is incredibly stupid, as shown by a comparison to those other shows.

>By ep6 of TTGL/EVA, you already had a ton of interesting things going on
Like what? Did you watch NGE more than a decade ago or something? If you aren't particularly interested in teen angst it has nothing going on until about episode 8. Shinji acts like a faggot, Rei is being a non-character and Gendo and shadowy dudes are mysterious. Whoa, I have never seen a show with mysterious dudes before, that must be it.

It's not a Trigger show which is even more obvious after such an uninspired treatment of episode 6 after stellar episode 5 by A-1. I hope there won't be a lot of Trigger episodes.

>Being literally too stupid to understand DarliFranxx

Read the end of the post nigga

>TTGL steadily introduced a cast of interesting characters
Introduced just about cuts it. And none of the characters would get much development until the second cour; save for Leero which ended up forgotten. I think the only characters that weren't one note at that point were Simon, Kamina and Viral. Nia, Lord Genome and the Generals weren't introduced yet either.

>being literally too stupid to read last 2 lines

Everything in this post is true.
Funny how these arguments also apply to DitF

Yeah, I got to admit, he got me good. Sasuga OP, that's some quality bait.

Irony.

There's so little substance to Hiro/02's relationship it's pretty much for beta faggots to self insert.

>There's so little substance to Hiro/02's relationship
It's been pretty subtle so far. They just need more interactions outside of her only feeding him or piloting.