Give me one reason why IchiGOAT won't win

Noah James
Noah James

Give me one reason why IchiGOAT won't win.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

She's trying too hard.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Lol when will they learn

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

because Hiro is a manlet beta. She can do much better.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Beta womanlet.
Can't compete with a real woman.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

the script has been written that way

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

LEADER'D

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

William Turner
William Turner

It seems like ichigo's sole purpose is to lose the hirobowl, at least thats what the writers are making me think
why are we here just to suffer

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

why are we hiro just to suffer

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

You can't win if you lose. Hirobowl is a meme.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

she will win

the gorobowl

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

goro will be the first to die, mark my words

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Nah I'm starting to think Ichigo must win. 02 is going to betray Hiro. All she cares about is killing dinos due to her identity issues, shown in her thoughts at the end of last episode ("I need to kill more dinos").

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Because she already won as much as she could. Shes treated as lovely sibling and she can be happy because Hiro is happy.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

she will win the gorobowl

That is wrong though.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

She is blue. Blue never wins

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

They wouldn't do that to Goro. Unless he kicks the bucket, he's gonna end up with her.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Idk, they could very well kill him to conveniently make room, but only after he helps ship Ichigo and Hiro. Or kill someone else and play musical chairs. As it is, Ichigo doesn't want him so he'd be better off without her.

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

Hiro also doesn't want Ichigo. She'd also be better off without him.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Don't watch this, but this is such a cute design. From the looks of it she was the childhood friend with the unrequited love or something similar and is therefore bound to lose. I hope she can find happiness without the MC, who is probably shit.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

the MC, who is probably shit.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

entitled Ichicucks
This is why you get bullied.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Goro deserves better than Ichishit.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

That's because Ichigo hasn't won him over yet. Once 02 betrays him he will understand she was a crazy dino lady and then look elsewhere.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

It's more likely that would be an area for character growth for 02

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Nah. 02 will be shown to be totally immature with and identity complex and obsession with killing the dinos who represent the part of her she despises. Hiro will learn not to trust girls who suddenly throw their naked bodies at him and call him darling. Ichigo will succeed at winning Hiro. And Goro will die tragically while always putting the mission first. Screencap this.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Because pic related.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit