Reinhardt's blessing list

>Reinhardt's blessing list

Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YUtlGSyT!vt1TBCW81Izy866sZ5XtlUlMWnaV8_jAulcnRMGx-gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling = complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

Etc...(more to come)

>Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
>Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
>Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling = complete mastery of all the cooking methods

Now they're just fucking with us.

>Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
I like this one for the sheer redundancy of it, considering he already can't be ambushed and has perfect accuracy

Yeah, that's the whole point.

pretty weak

First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

Re Zero thread, huh? Let me remind you that the 6th volume of the LN (engish-translated) will go out in about a week. Somebody's bound to rip it.

But can he defeat Gohan Blanco

Yeah but the author loves Emilia so much that should they fight Reinhard will still lose

You look from battle standpoint. Try to look on the mundane side of things- he can see past the "buy the fucking blurays" censoring in any anime he watches.

leave her to me

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
That is a way more hilarious fuck you than just saying you can't hit him, I love it
Time to start over From Zero for the fourth time

>start over From Zero
Yo buddy, still alive?

But can he beat Madara Uchiha?

That's a dumb question, of course he can. As Reinhard's blessing is "get whatever blessing you need at the time"

Somehow, after reading other WNs, this isn't even that impressive.

But is he immune to getting addicted to CGDCT and becoming a hikiNEET?

>thought acceleration
>high-speed calculation
Fuck me, that actually looks pretty useful to have.

>activated almonds skill

Thought Acceleration and Future Vision let you essentially see the future. Parallel Will and High Speed Calculation let you basically make your brain multi cores (so you can concentrate on the combat and on casting magic, for example).

>Riding mastery: He can ride any animals

>concentrate on the combat and on casting magic
That IS pretty nifty, but imagine how useful it would be in one's everyday life. Say, to make something mentally-challenging to calculate calculate faster. In a world without computers bright people like that would make for some pretty good village sages.
That skill isn't entirely combat-aimed, and can function like that, right?

Reinhardt is the single weakest link in all of Re:Zero imho. I get that he is supposed to be a parody, and his purpose is to provide contrast to Subaru. But Reinhardt still gets action, takes out baddies, etc. He is like a walking plot-device, sometimes the writer shows his fist up Reinhardt's ass and deletes some unwanted character.

My point is that you can have a ridiculously overpowered walking joke, or a simple strong ally to the heroes, but not both. For fuck sake, Reinhardt is stated to be on par with fucking Satella. Basically every time he appears tension walks out the window, the guy should be gimped or killed somehow, he is hurting the story.

Yeah, but the character themselves are so broken they don't need to bother about that.

But I like him.

That does sound pretty fucking ridiculous. Who even finds overpowered characters like that interesting in the first place? I'd rather have a villain that has so many skills, and an MC that has to work fucking hard for less than fourth of the villain.

I like the family dynamic that got introduced in Arc 5, more time with Wilhelm is welcome and Heinkel is a great piece of garbage.
Also he pretty much lost to Sirius, that was unexpected

I don't hate him either, but he should be nerfed.
As he is right now, he could go and murder every Sin Archbishop one by one, which he doesn't do, becuase... reasons.

Yeah, I've read that he can't leave the kingdom, because that would be considered an act of war by the surrounding countries, but honestly, the fuck are they gonna do? He is as strong as fucking Satella. It's like Lugnica is the only kingdom with a fucking nuclear warhead.

I still hope they make up somehow. Wilhelm is fucking based.

That girl isn't the main character.
The series focuses mostly on politics and strategy.

Oh. So she's just like an another Reinhardt, a side character that could possibly end most conflicts, but she doesn't?

MC is has god powers and uses her and other overpowered guys as pawns on her plot to start a huge war that will wipe all humans.

He can't defeat Satella though. Just end in a stalemate.

As long as making up doesn't involve one of them on their deathbed
I wonder how the Heinkel reconciliation is gonna go, he's the kind of character that I'm almost certain will get some kind of redemption, it just depends on how well it's handled
>Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
>plot to start a huge war that will wipe all humans
Guess being turned into an insect will do that to you

>LN "writing"

he's a bit weaker than the usual isekai mc

>kill all humans
No, The coming demon/human war was the perfect opportunity to gather energy. the souls harvested dring that war would feed the system enough energy to keep the world running, so she could eventually destroy the system and restore the world with the reclaimed energy.

Hes only shown up to help twice, and he’s in a different faction than Subaru. He also basically lost to Sirius in that one loop. You can’t kill him physically, but you can fuck with him mentally like Sirius did and Subaru did in the Pride IF

Has Pride IF been translated.

Yes: mega.nz/#!YUtlGSyT!vt1TBCW81Izy866sZ5XtlUlMWnaV8_jAulcnRMGx-gc

Thanks user. I Really need to keep up with this.