Do they really eat rice for breakfast, Cred Forums?

Do they really eat rice for breakfast, Cred Forums?

Do they really put on worcestershire and soy sauce on eggs?

Also
Cred Forums cusine//favorite Cred Forums dishes- thread.

Carbs are good for you

How's that any different from american eating rare steak and drinking beer for breakfast?

>朝ご飯 breakfast
>昼ご飯 lunch
>晩ご飯 dinner
ご飯 means rice

How can they afford this much fish?

One of those fillets costs like 10 $ where I live.

>eat a lot of sushi at chinese buffet
>im there 2-3 times a week
>usual meal consists of two plates of sushi plus other food
>been going for about six months
>one day look at menu on the wall as im checking out
>the sushi doesnt count as a buffet item
>its something like a dollar a roll
>no one has ever stopped me or charged me for it

I feel really guilty about it, I haven't been back since.

I want to punch those rice boys

By living right next to the sea.

>slap some thinly sliced raw fish into some plain white rice
>that will be $300 plus tip and taxes, thank you
>S-SUGOIIIIIIII AAAAAH THE TASTE AAAAAAHHH

Well done steak with ketchup and without blood nor parasites

ahh that umami flavour

Looks a lot different. Also Americans don't do this.

Leave it to the Asians to invent and retain the worst writing system imaginable.

>Still butthurt that he can't afford to eat at 3 stars Michelin restaurant.

>He doesn't eat his steak rare

I prefer my steak like my woman, a medium rare.

I eat onigiri for lunch all time: two tuna, one spicy pickles, one sweet pickles. Better than a sandwich.

I am blessed that three sushi places opened in my neighborhood since I moved here, and another Thai/Sushi (?!) place just opened. Now I just need the korean place to learn how to make good bi bim bap and I'll be a happy man.

Shame WW2 killed Japanese immigration because it kinda sucks how Chinese people are responsible for most Americans' first encounter with sushi.

The number one bad thing about buffet sushi is they cheap out on the vinegar or don't use any vinegar at on when making the rice for their cheap sushi.

However, not saying buffets are bad. I am guilty of going to all the cheap Chinese buffets in my town, including nearby towns.

Always trying to see which one is better than the other.

I used to make homemade sushi but the price of avocados make it not economical enough to do so.

You get to literally taste the ocean.

I mean, why aren't you complaining about alcohol that costs $300.

It is literally just fermented grape juice added with maybe other ingredients like spices and stored in just some wooden object and if you don't drink it in a couple of years, it will naturally degrade into something vinegar like.

It was literally the language that stopped the Portuguese from successfully conqueing Japan.

Sandwiches are good but only if you buy them from a place like an Italian grocery store. However, you get tired of sandwiches eventually.

My Italian grocery store started cheapening out on the bread so that is probably why I started eating their sandwiches less and less.

>and if you don't drink it in a couple of years, it will naturally degrade into something vinegar like.
That doesn't happen r-right?

>wine turns into vinegar in a few years.
What?