ITT: BUDGET anime

ITT: BUDGET anime

Kanami's sword is too big for those sluts, they'll die.

Don't talk to me or my fourth favorite anime of the season ever again.

It's meant to be that way until the 11th episode where it transforms into AOTS to evoke, on a meta level, its parallels with Cinderella.

It will be the Budget Anime Of The Season

Mitsuboshi Colors would be so good if the art style wasn't so boring.

>It's meant to be that way until the 11th episode where it transforms into AOTS to evoke, on a meta level, its parallels with Cinderella.
brilliant

I mean you're not wrong...

Has anything happened in this series yet?

>moeshit
>something happening ever

>Don't talk to me or my fourth favorite anime of the season ever again
What's your first three?

>moeshit

it's an isekai-ish show like harry potter with a female lead that starts with a tournament arc.

yeah she finally transformed into her bruchulle or whatever and made it to the tournament

Hey, it's those three shows I'm watching.

TnM > Colors > the Häzuki show

Sora Yori
Yuru Camp
Koi wa

Pretty predictable, honestly. That's usually how it goes every season though. It makes smaller shows like this more interesting as they tend to get overshadowed, and speaks more for the individual.

>Yuru Camp
Fuck off.

Why do you feel the need to shitpost like that?

Mob Psycho 100. Shit art, shit animation, Minecraft debris, etc.

>Minecraft debris

my sides

It's not the budged, it's the garbage scheduling.

Imagine if it had the high budget, high quality animation of Slow Start but without that show's shitty writing and characters. It would easily by CGDCTOTY.

Nice taste.

>high budget
What the fuck are you smoking that makes you think fucking Slow Start of all things has a high budget?

>Slow Start
>shitty writing and characters
>CGDCTOTY
Stop posting.

He's just severely retarded.

I watched the first episode of that Miko show and it seemed dull as hell. The painfully generic artstyle didn't help.

Episode 1 was a pleb filter
The real show begins in episode 2

somebody got paid for this

Will Haduki use the book to bludgeon other girls into submission? Rewriting reality or whatever she did is not that great.

Shit taste

DEEEEEEEEN

Sometimes it's both.

Budget VN

The show with the smuggest loli wins.

Kemono_poor.jpg

Any Shaft show

Fuck off, brainlet.

>sword miko
>cinderella
>oranges
why all my favorite anime had no budget? this is why people make fun of yuri, said it doesn't sell.

At least it just makes it a bit funnier and doesn't take anything away from it like certain scenes in Higurashi

How is DEEN even still around? They butcher every adaptation they do.

Look man, when you're telling a great story, you don't need a big budget or proper spelling.