Lincoln Ortiz

Citrus SUCKS!. Even Netsuzou Trap iS better series than this

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

They don't end up together.

You're welcome.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

They both end up finding regular boyfriends and forgetting about their sinful homo phase.

You're welcome.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Anime when?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Because God wills it.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Threesome appeal.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

Sorry, meant to quote OP though it may apply to these girls too

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

I hope not : <

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

It's /u/ shit. What did you expect?

Camden Young
Camden Young

But it's proper /u/, not disgusting yuribait aimed at fat otaku like this guy:

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

It's fat and disgusting men the ones who fucks the most girls in hentai.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

in hentai.
Because it's easier for pathetic brainlets like those to self insert if the one doing the fucking is a pathetic fatso like them.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

I know its bait, but hopefully soon

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

proper /u/
no actual sex just kissing
no pee
endless pointless drama

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

no actual sex
no pee
Yet.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Why are they holding each other like that?

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

The manga isn't even over. It gets a new chapter in April.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

If they adapted it now, it would've LITERALLY zero yuri in it since nothing happens until very late in the game.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

I think it'd be pretty hard to adapt with that of nothing ever happening and whatnot. The motherfucking play hasn't even started yet, for crying out loud.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Because they wuv each other. In a romantic and sexual way.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Why does everyone assume Matsuri studies at the academy now? Didn't we only see her sitting outside the school on a bench? She came there to hang out before just to meet Yuzu, I don't see why she wouldn't skip school now too just to see her friends.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

It's just a phase.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Maybe because of her school uniform or the fact that she is scared of Harumis sister.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Look at her uniform.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

She wears the Aihara uniform and hangs out with Harumin and Yuzu on school hours (Nene doesn't count, she's a parasite). Also, Himeko scolds her about her appearance.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Yeah, they'll get over it some day and go marry each other.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Trim down worst girl's plot, and you could move things a bit faster.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Reminder that Harumin is straight.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

I've just found out because of the flipflap dude that Citrus averages 125k+ per volume.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

But Touko is one of the main characters, sadly.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Is that good?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Les love, les sex, les hand on les leg

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

tfw western fans and spics send Saburouta threats
meanwhile the nips
サブロウタ先生、朝から10回以上読み返して泣いてしまいました。二人の気持ちが痛いほど伝わりました。次回を楽しみにしています!先生、こんなに面白い漫画を書いてくださり感謝しています!
神無月の巫女を観てから百合姫で #citrus 最新話読んだせいなのか......すごいダメージ大きすぎて涙が止まらない。芽衣ちゃんは本当は柚子と一緒に居たいのに......学園を継がなければならないし。続き早く読みたい。名作百合になるでしょこれ。みんなの表情からいろいろ伝わってくる苦しいな。

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

So is pasta.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

That was very a heartfelt and touching thank you. Based Japanese fans

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

What was the point of this bonus chapter? To show that those two don't like each other?

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Just like tripfags.
Negative attention is still attention and the haters keep these threads alive.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

It's just like with trip fags.
Negative attention is still attention and the haters keep these threads alive.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

サブロウタ先生
Saburota-sensei
二人
The two of them
ダメージ
Damage? What?
Why must moon runes be so hard, god damn.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

YH reports more than one million copies sold for 8 volumes (before the anime) so at least it's quite a lot of money. If we count the regular versions at ~900 yen it's at least 9 million yen, so Saburouta is comfortably sitting on ~$9 million right now.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

They both had lonely lives in small little worlds until one miracle of the universe showed up.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Eva reference.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Harumin should've said what Matsuri suggested.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Season 2 when?

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Matsuri was just being annoying since Harumin wouldn't spend all her free time with her. That girl is super clingy to people she likes.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

9 million yen, so Saburouta is comfortably sitting on ~$9
Pretty sure she doesn't get a 100% of that.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

I don't think it works like that ,user

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

NEVER EVER. No, really, maybe this fall or next winter?

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

First nip says that she re-read the last chapter that morning and cried. It was painful but touching, looks forward the next chapter, thanks Saburouta for writing an omoshiroi manga.
Second nip says that this (I think the crying, I don't know) didn't happen to her since Kannazuki no Miko, the tears won't stop and this is gonna be a masterpiece.
meanwhile this side of the pond
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Austin James
Austin James

I would demand my money if I were a mangaka t b h

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

I'm pretty sure they get a nice cut, but not all of it.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Do mangaka get advances, or different business model?

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

meanwhile this side of the pond
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And i wouldn't have it any other way.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

That's not how it works at all. And if that number were Japan only ,then every Citrus volume would have ranked on Oricon since the beginning. So far no volume has done it (1-8). Citrus reported 800k copies sold worlwide when volume 7 was releasing, so that 1million must be worlwide, not Japan only. That would explain not ranking on Oricon or Amazon top 10 when a new volume is out. To rank on Oricon top 50 you need at least 10k volumes sold in a week. It also explains Citrus popularity overseas well. You are also ignoring how much money mangaka receive from sales and stuff.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

It won't depend on the BDs if that ever happens since they're literally at the bottom of the production committee.
Ichijinsha > Children's Playground Entertainment > Crunchyroll > Lantis (music) > Klockworx > Tokyo MX (national channel) > Sotsu (ads) > Happinet (BDs) > AT-X (cable)

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

The flipflap guy explained why Citrus didn't rank on Oricon yesterday.
Q: with those #s, how did Citrus not rank on Oricon? Bad timing? Too niche? I know of two yuri manga who managed to rank, but they're not published on yuri magazines but very popular shounen (Dengeki) and seinen (Young Gangan) ones. They probably reach a broader audience.
flipflap guy: That's just how bad Oricon print reporting is. It's useless for measuring lower-tier series that sell slowly over time, and its thresholds are so high (often 20k+) that making the weekly rankings is difficult, and making it more than once is even harder. If Citrus gets to its ~125k/vol selling 4-5k a week over the long haul, it'll never show up. And even when you do sell enough to rank on Oricon, its reported numbers are always much lower than the publisher's shipment numbers. Their coverage of print sales is a lot less comprehensive than their coverage of disc sales (which certainly aren't perfect, but are still a lot closer to reality). Also it's never quite clear if digital sales are included in these publisher numbers. I tend to think they are not, but either way, Oricon isn't able to track digital.
Volume 9 probably will t b h

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

I like the nips' composed reactions. I mean, if I were an author, I'd like to read impressions and opinions and not monkey screeching.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Yuzu is a very cute lesbian

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

The problem is that people over here has no patience whatsoever. They're too accustomed to instant gratification, they don't know how good is the healing after a rough journey.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Zero yuri
I guess you mean yuri = kissing and touching each other like Citrus. They have done that too, just not so much like Citrus has since the latter has more fanservice. But they are in love and the focus is in their relationship, so the only thing missing is the that they become official. Anyway, nips like it a lot, and it's not exclusively focused on romance, so it may get an anime. It's been heavily promoted too, so I would't say it's impossible.
I love Citrus and more yuri is always welcome. Except for NTR trash.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Citrus is saving yuri after NTR killed it.

Yuri needs to die again before it can be saved by that.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Flip flap guy
Who?

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Tachibanakan will save yuri

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

My daughter Yuzu is not a filthy dyke. She's just goijng through a phase.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

You know her real mother actually supports her, don't you?

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

I meant that if it were to be adapted now in the 12 episode format, there'd be zero yuri in it because it wouldn't cover it since shit happens very late. Maybe after the play arc, but that stuff has been going on for too long and honestly takes too much space in a yuri manga.

Ume?

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

I love Mei!

I believe in Mei!

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

We should throw Mei into a volcano.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

inb4 Yuzu puts her ring inside the notebook, and sends both back to Mei

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

tfw next chapter is Mei POV while writing the letter

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Can you imagine if in subsequent chapters Matsuri casually starts calling Harumin by her name and viceversa?

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

That's a terrible explanation. Every series starts selling a lot when a volume is released and then the numbers flop little by little over time. Saying Citrus starts selling 5k in a week and then reaches a 125k over time doesn't match with the way sales work in Japan and possible everywhere. Is there any logical reason with Citrus is a slow-burn when it comes to sales? By that logic volume 9 won't make it either. And I've seen the top 50, you need 10k to rank #50. Not that complicated. Even if the explanation is correct, then Citrus volumes would be ranking high on Amazon top 100 a few weeks after a new volume is out. It doesn't happen.
Anyways, I just checked again the interview when volume 7 was out and it explicitly reports 800k sold worldwide. The tweet regarding the 1 million didn't specify whether it was Japan only or not.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

The suffering never ends.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Mei would totaly deserve that.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Amazon only reports kindle.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

That'd be lovely.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

there's people who think this cutie is evil

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

To be fair, the past 3-4 citrus thread after the release of chapter 36 were full of civil discussion, speculation and comments.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

After the initial burst of rage, common sense kicks back in.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

evil
Selfish child who doesn't think about other people.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

We need to talk about Mei's fashion sense, because holy shit it's even worse than Himeko's.
Mei dresses like my grandmother for fucks sake.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

That only makes her cuter.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

But she's a sexy grandmother.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

What would be Mei's reaction if she comes back after a year to look for Yuzu after gramps is dead and ask her to get back together only for Yuzu to reply that she doesn't love her anymore?
Yuzu, all this time I couldn't stop thinking of you...
Mei, I suffered a lot at first, but I realised it wasn't worth it and moved on. I didn't know you would comeback since your letter felt like a final goodbye. I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Literal cute autism. She doesn't even use cellphones.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

But that'd never happen. It's been 6 months and Yuzu is still a mess, also I don't understand why people think that it was easy for Mei.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

justice

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

This would please me

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Yurishitters circlejerk. They turn every series they like threads into neverending generals. Even Watamote threads are now full of that cancer.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

easy for Mei.
No does user. That's not at issue.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Active threads don't mean you have a circlejerk user, are you mad your favorite show has dead threads? Are you?

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Watamote had lesbian molestation since day fucking one, dude.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

They aren't active, just necrobumped in last moment
Threads weren't full of yurishitters and chaining for few days until last year.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Look the number of posters. Threads are fast lately because of the last chapter which was a shitstorm. Citrus threads on /u/ are dead too, so /u/ has invaded Cred Forums which could also explain all the " how do you like your yuri" threads recently and Watamote being ruined by yurishitters

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

2 hours ago
100 posts
not active
mad

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Well it's got actual lesbians now. What were you expecting?

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

I never been into /u/ stuff but I like Yuzu

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Mostly every Citrus thread ends up having around 100 posters by the time it hits bump limit.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

I don't read Watamote but if it's yuri now what exactly are you expecting? And the "can girls love girls" threads have been here since forever, how new are you?

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

Watamote is yuri now
What? Should I read this? I dropped it and back then it was not yurish enough.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Yuzu a pervert. A PERVERT!

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

I have no idea, I don't read it, but apparently it is now so the complaints are retarded.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Cute pervert

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

It's been getting more yuri since the class trip when Tomoko made friends with Yuri and Yoshida. The emoji girl ended up with an obsessive crush on Tomoko after Tomoko weirded her out.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Evil is always the loser. It's the victor who has justice.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Because it's about a pure and good relationship

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

If people who met Saburouta said she looks like an older and 3dpd Mei, was the girl who broke her heart an autistic gyaru?

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Watamote became yuri
Is this the power of yuri?

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Kuroki kinda got female friends now and 2 of them want to bang her.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Every thread hits bump limit
False, I've seen threads autosage a couple of times before, but after chapter 36 the threads are faster and lively again. Bravo Saburouta

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

You mean naturally die. Autosaging is a different thing.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

I thought she based Mei off of the girl she crushed on in real life? It wouldn't make sense for Saburouta to BE Mei.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

The threads were fast for about a week after the last chapter too.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Imagine when they fuck.
Imagine.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Yeah that. I'm retarded
Yup I said they became faster after last chapter

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Look at those granny clothes. She's too cute.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

You mean her cousin and emoji, right? Since Yuri's just clingy with her friends and Yoshida likes to beat her up.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

I need more yuri. I like Citrus a lot but I need more. Will we have more yuri anime? Recommend manga please

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Yuri thread on Cred Forums
It's moved to /u/
What does this mean lads?

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Knock yourself out, pal.
dynasty-scans.com/

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

I mean Emoji and Yuri, who is almost yandere for her. Her cousin is just her cousin. And Yoshida never showed any interest. She could very well end with the little brother, since they've been interacting a lot lately for some reason.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Go read bright and cheery amnesia. It's some great stuff.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

I'd be fine with it as long as yaoi/buyfag/isekai threads are removed too

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Manga about a girl extremely socially awkward
She starts getting friends (female)
friends want to bang her
I wish this happened irl. I'm sure many of us are like Tomoko yet we don't have cute girls wanting to shag us

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

You mean that thread derailed by a shitposter talking about politics that hit 496 posts but was moved to /u/ even thought it was going to die on Cred Forums right in the next minute for hitting bump limit anyway?

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

I love Mei!

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Well?

Luis James
Luis James

Yes that's some really heavy mod bias considering fujos get to have their own threads

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Will we have more yuri anime?
Of course, in about a 100 days if I remember well.

Recommend
Don't ask for recommendations on Cred Forums, newfriend.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

I know Yuzu, I know... :(

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

She was so fucking cute there. In the raws it's even cuter because the text is smaller to indicate that her voice is low and she's embarrassed as fuck.

William White
William White

the Mei does not deserve kissus.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Her mother totally knows. I can't wait to see what she thinks about it.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Mei has suffered a lot too. She deserves kissus, hugs and headpats.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

She probably already suspected it here.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Mei belongs with the Yuzu

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Didn't she walk in after Yuzu yelled ow when Mei was autistic and bit her?

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

We were breaking ground with this scene but then got phoneblocked, reeee

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Citrus may or may not end soon, but can you imagine when it ends? All the fun we have in the threads will disappear because after a series is finished threads die since there's nothing to discuss (unless it's fucking Evangelion). Of course one thread could pop up once a month or something to remember old times, but it won't be nearly close to what it is now. I'll miss you guys. And I'll miss discussing this manga with all of you.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

It's probably ending soon, it feels like the final arc, yuri series normally get adaptations when they are near the end for some reason, I just hope Saburouta's next work (if she makes one) is yuri too

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

I literally don't give a fuck about Citrus. I don't even know why I open these threads, I barely read them. To me nothing of value would be lost. What's more, Citrus ending would mean YH can start another serialization, hopefully less trash than this.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Go to bed, Yuzu!

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Saburouta's next work (if she does one)
she has done het and yuri
decides to try yaoi now

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

At the very least we still have 5 months more ahead so let's just keep having fun together!

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

She deserves
Not right now she doesn't.
You don't get headpats just for being sad when you're making everyone miserable.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

O-Okay...

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

I'd honestly feel betrayed

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

She didn't walk in on them, just after Mei bit Yuzu, but her mom sense tingled immediately.

Carter King
Carter King

It's not her fault she was raised in a family of jackasses.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Go to bed, Yuzu!

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Yuzu saved the situation by saying she asked Mei to do her makeup and Mei poked her in the eye

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

You have my notebook.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Oh shit, is somebody fucking my daughter?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

God damn.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Desk folded up
Half the shelves are empty
Alarm clock gone

Sabu has a great eye for detail.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

I understand Mei took her things away, but why did the desk disappear too? Wasn't there one in that corner?

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Its not her fault how she was raised, but it is her fault she wont change.

Chase King
Chase King

Would you change if that meant killing your own grandfather?

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

No you don't

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

If it meant being with a cute lesbian? Hell yes.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Yuzu smashed it in a fit of rage.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Double the suffering.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Just realized Yuzu couldn't figure out how to spell "love", so stuck with Japanese.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Mitsuko mention
SEQUEL HOOK
E
Q
U
E
L

Colton Green
Colton Green

Yuzu is an angel who deserves better than Mei.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

That's too cute.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

She is an angel, and she'll save Mei.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Mei is beautiful, smart, cute, can make Yuzu cum just by saying her name, she's literally all Yuzu would ever want

Asher Young
Asher Young

save Mei
She already did.
Then spent the next year giving Mei the strength to save herself the next time. Its not going too well.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

jeez Matsuri.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

If she shows up in volume 4 finale, then yes. But plenty of anime do sequel hooks and don't have sequels.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Just save her again, save her as many times as necessary, I don't care if she's an autistic baby she's gonna fuck Yuzu

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

It's kinda counterproductive to make an anime sequel about a niche manga that's (higly probable) already over

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

You can go the Marimite route and churn out some OVAs.
I personally think it'll end at Volume 12 but that's just me. 4 chapters aren't enough to end this.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

It depends. Volume 8 doesn't come out in English until this coming September. So the manga won't end until at least 2019 in English speaking countries.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Don't get my hopes up, user.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Saburouta is the master of the anti-climax. Her entire series is solving problems in 4 chapters.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

mei will soon have to push a broken Yuzu away when she tries to initiate sex with a cold blank stare

William Russell
William Russell

You owe her this Mei, don't you dare

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

I'm not really, but there were many people who thought that they'd skip mentioning Mitsuko entirely.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself frogposter.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

You're right, even if it's unlikely there's still a chance.

John Ross
John Ross

this is all you want, right Mei?
this is what you came back to me for?
don't worry, I'll help you prepare for your honeymoon

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

If they want people to get into the manga, skipping the teases of Mitsuko in the early arcs would be a mistake.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

*pushes a winebottle up Mei's ass and burns her with a candle*

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

It's just me and grandma here, Yuzu.
wtf, Nee-san's home?

I think the anime shouldn't have added the detail about Harumin living alone with her grandmother, since a sudden older sister she lives with seems out of place with that.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

it's episode 12
Mei and Yuzu have another BIG DAMN KISS
everyone thinks the episode is over
suddenly Mitsuko in all her glory

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

punished Yuzu a gyaru denied her Mei

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

I'd love it, but anime onlys would probably be pissed, since no second season has been announced. Now if they announce a second season when the anime finale airs, then people would be overjoyed.

James Johnson
James Johnson

What if Mitsuko has her own place but just came to visit?

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Didn't Mitsuko just come to visit? That still looks like grandma's house.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Just read the latest chapter. How do I deal with this, lads?

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Join the waiting game for chapter 37 in April

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

She's clearly living with Harumin as of volume 4. She's also in their house in volume 5 in the late evening, and they go grocery shopping in volume 6 together.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Saburouta tweeted the house in the manga is different than the one the anime showed when asked about it. Anime house is grandma's, while manga house is the main family house.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Best protagonist
the elite yuzu aihara takes what she wants baby