What's happened to anime Cred Forums?

What's happened to anime Cred Forums?

Every season it seems to be getting shitter and shitter.

> Generic self-insert SAO rip off ()
> monotonous slice of life ()
> Harem anime with as much substance as meat in a McDonald's burger ()
> Japanese government funded propaganda ()
> Another disappointing Trigger anime ()
> uninspired fujoshi bait ()

While we were gifted devilman crybaby ( still a divisive topic even today) is there a single show that rises above mediocrity this season?

Last season we had some of the best shows I've seen in a decade (you posted one), why you gotta be a wet blanket all the time?

People have been making this post since the dawn of time. I should know. I've been here about that long

>what is Devilman Crybaby
Netflix will save the anime from the censure, moeshit, and gaybait for money that is currently killing the Japanese based anime industry

I feel like we've gotten a couple this year that are a step up from the norm, like Kokkoku and possibly Last Encore if you're a Fate fan, as well as continuations of other good shows like Mahoutsukai and Yowamushi Pedal. If anything it's been getting easier and easier to sift through the trashy shows at the beginning of the season, but I don't think the number of good shows per season has dropped dramatically.

devilman crybaby was one of the worst anime in recent years to anyone who isn't an old fan or edgelord

Get better taste.

I agree. We're also getting more and more 3DCG trash like OP pic related.

More people get into watching anime and studios want to cash out spurting as many shows as posible, without caring too much about the quality, and pander to the groups that give'em the money, aka hardcore fujos, and normie streamfags.

idk why are you asking me?

Violet Evergarden.

Nobody was talking to you, fuck off.

>>forgets fujoshi

....okay

I believe he was talking to me,not (you).

Forgive me!

Your webm is from an anime that aired last season, newshit.

>he says while posting a houseki no tumblr webm
they new anime are not shitty It's just your shit taste

Hey OP we are getting bad anime cayse of ppl with shit taste like this fag right here

>> Generic self-insert SAO rip off () > monotonous slice of life () > Harem anime with as much substance as meat in a McDonald's burger ()> Japanese government funded propaganda ()
It's always been like this.
Are you 12?

Phos a cute

>using gift as a verb
Get the fuck out and stay out.

user isn't watching ANTARTICA the anime?

>you posted one
This

I unironically feel quality has been picking up lately (or perhaps not quality but enjoyment).