Trade in your PS4 and five games to get the Pro for £174.99

What do you think Britbongs? Would you go for it?

Literally bullshit advertising, as there are no games for PS4

>Trading in games/consoles

Disgusting.

>ps4 + 5 games
>pay half price for a new one

4tehgaymers

>and 5 games
they know those fuckers

thats pure robbery

I could easily part with five of my games desu. That price is still a little too steep though. If it was at 150 I'd probably have gone for it, as shitty as this situation is. 150 would be a fair step up for the improved graphics, it's like getting a new graphics card. 175 is still a bit too much for what it is.

I could sell my GTX970 and get $300 of a 1070.

>trade in games in 5 games I spent $60 on and my PS4 and then pay $179
Nice $800 deal.

How are Brits ever gonna find 5 games though? There's only been three FIFAs since launch

Seems like a shitty deal to me.

>and 5 Games
Which ones?

>ps4
>5 games

>I could sell my GTX970 and get $300 of a 970.

fixed

>I could sell my GTX970 and get $300
what kind of retard would pay that much when the 1060 and 480 are a thing

kek

>three FIFAs since launch

and only one of those counts.

From the GAME website
>TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offer valid from 10th November 2016 until 16th November 2016. Purchase a new PlayStation Pro 1TB for £174.99 (normal price £349.99) when you trade-in an original PlayStation 4 500GB (B Grade or above) plus 5 different PlayStation 4 games (excluding FIFA 14 and FIFA 15) and use the total trade-in value received against such purchase. Offer available in store only. Ask staff for details of grading or to find out what your console is worth.

Im talking in AUD m8, GTX970 is $700 over here

They're not allowing you trade in Fifa lol (because they know everybody would do that since Fifa '17 is just about to come out).

From my collection I'd trade in Wolf TNO, Shadow Warrior, COD AW, Far Cry 4 and Uncharted 4 and give zero fucks. 175 is still too much though.

*GTX1070
GTX970 is like $350

I get all my games digitally, sooo....

>PS4
>5 games

Can I trade in 5 copies of bloodborne?

>buying grossly overpriced PSN digital games with zero resell value
are you literally retarded?

>PS4
>5 games
How will the average person come up with those?

>uuuh here's bloodborne and uuuuuuuh another copy of bloodborne and well here have my backup bloodborne copy and... fuck thats all i have

>trade in 5 games
>2/5 of the catalog don't count

The average person doesn't buy Bloodborne. They buy what's popular. Black Ops, Overwatch, Assassin's Creed, GTAV, Uncharted, ect.

The average person doesn't browse Cred Forums faget.

sometimes I wonder if some pcucks are delusional enough to believe this epic maymay

>trade in 5 games
>rebuy them again because there's barely any games on either console

>trade in your 400 pound PS4 and 250 pounds worth of games to get a slightly better piss4 for half price.
Fuck off. It should be free for what I'm trading in.

>Black Ops, Overwatch, Asscreeds, GTA V
I don't get it. If they want to play those multiplats, why don't they buy a PC?
Cheaper games, free online. It's cheaper on the longer run. Also has better graphics, better framerate, mods, better online community, etc.

The only excuse to owning a console is liking the exclusives it has and both the ps4 and the xbone failed to deliver. Only the Wii U and handhelds are eligible to be owned.

Knowing these kind of offers, you probably need 5 games that came out like last month to be eligible. So much cheaper to just buy the pro.

>PS4 and five games
Why would any sane person own 5 copies of Bloodborne?

>5 games
This is impossible. That's 5 more games than the regular ps4 has

It's only Fifa games that don't count

Ok, I took a low effort stab at this. Music Magpie kept coming up on amazon used so I just went there.

NBA Live 14 £4.89
NBA 2K14 £4.09
NBA 2K15 £5.49
Evolve £5.39
Rugby World Cup 2015 £5.19

and 10% off for saying yes to email spam.

>console+5 games+180 bongbucks
Too much

>If they want to play those multiplats, why don't they buy a PC?
because most people aren't basement dwelling autists

Good argument sonygger

Holy shit this is awful. When the Xbox One released, you could trade in your Xbox 360 slim for $350 worth of store credit to Gamestop.

I'll probably trade in my PS4 for $250 at Gamestop. This is the one instance where Gamestop doesn't suck dicks.

but it's literally true lol. average consumer doesn't care about building a $1200 PC to play video games and just wants a simple console to play cod from time to time. people that do build pcs often have no lives and are the crusty neckbeards you find on places like Cred Forums. Cred Forums is pretty much pcuck headquarters desu.

A PC is much cheaper than a console, especially on the long run considering game price and online price

Britfag here. Can confirm most Normie's here buy consoles only for FIFA.

Don't pretend for a second the PS4 consumer isn't stupid enough to fall for this.

lmao this is what Verizon does, except with phones

Who has five games with their PS4?

Some people need backups for Bloodborne

Someone who bought Fifa, Madden or NFL multiple times. This piece of shit is 3 years old, believe it or not.

This is the shittest fucking trade in I've ever seen, and I've seen some shit. How Game is even still functioning is beyond me. My gf worked there for a while and if you don't sell the casuals 50£ extra on warranty and stuff like that your fired. It's all target based, and the only way to reach yours is to basically scam the customers. It's a disgusting place.

lol, even if that were true, the average consumer doesn't know or give a fuck. average consumer does not want the hassle of building a pc nor does he want to figure how to do it. it amazes me how poor your understanding of something so obvious is. you're a crusty spergy neckbeard who spends way too much time in his basement on Cred Forums desu

599+ dollar trade in value for a fucking piss poor upgrade?

What the fuck

I started working there recently and it feels kinda bad having to sell people this nonsense

Quit now and save your soul.

Except for you don't need to build the PC, you can pay a few bucks and get any tech support to buy it

>muh basement rant
Nigga I'm in the middle of a law class right now

I need the job m8 I have no choice, there's a whole bunch of extra shit you need to memorise to hassle people with at tills and stuff it's annoying as I know people hate being hassled at the till

>250 pounds worth of games
not really, not at current worth, even disregarding that they're second hand.

Briefly shopping around the list of games here for example comes to (28 + 25 + 15 + 15 + 26 =) 109 quid, and those are first-hand in-store prices.

I can't remember the last time I played any of those games and wouldn't give a shit to get rid of any of them.

Game claim to not beat other trade offers too, considering CEX will give you £157 store credit for a PS4 unboxed it's going to be really easy to get £175 game store credit without that dumb deal

Welcome to the sales industry. It's now your job to basically scam people, pretend to be nice while doing it, and also live with the guilt and shame.

Doing the math and using anons prices here, you are selling your ps4 for 150£. For a launch model and controller, you could get around 170£ on eBay even without the controller. Trading in the newer CUH-1216A models which go for about 180£ on eBay would be completely pointless. Selling those games individually would net a larger profit rather than trading in as well. Basically don't keep supporting this trading in cancer.

I've done it before mate but there never used to be all this extra nonsense. The store I used to work at was a bit quieter than the one I'm at know and you got to know a fair few "regulars" and it was a pretty comfy job

>Except for you don't need to build the PC, you can pay a few bucks and get any tech support to buy it
and yet mass market consumer still doesn't because he perceives the pc as being too pricey and complicated and prefers getting a console.

>Nigga I'm in the middle of a law class right now
it makes no difference because you are still clearly too stupid to understand why the mass market consumer doesn't give a shit about PC. you should pay more attention in class 'cause you'll end up failing that too desu.

>mass market consumer doesn't know pc is cheaper
Normies are not smart, what's new? Doesn't make consoles better, PC is still the superior choice for multiplats

>5 games
HOW

Wait, any 5 games? Could I buy 5 copies of singstar for £1 each and that would count?

>trading 5 games
>to get a retro compatible system that can play them in 4k
are they fucking serious?

pc is only superior for fags that don't get laid 2bh. it's the platform of choice for those lacking friends.

I can't even name 5 PS4 Exclusives.

good plan... srs

but if I resell the hardware at half price the console and 5 games are already enough to pay for the pro, why do they ask another 175£?

I bet you they'll edit the deal when people start to show up with a ps4 and 5 copies of knak or the Order that are worth less than 10£ piece brand new

Oh, so you own a PC.

>but Mooooooooom if I trade in my PS4 the new console only costs £175 so it's much cheaper! Mooooooom! Pullllleaaaaase!

Thats exactly what I intend to do, going to keep an eye out for those 50p copies of Minecraft in CEX.

>get home from a few hours at t'pub
>organise a drunken WoW raid with 30 mates
Console babbies will never know this feel or a feel like it

They usually think of this and make a restriction on the titles, saying they have to be AAA games

>>a drunken WoW raid with 30 mates
god, the smell

and, seriously
>WoW

i'll still to local 2v2 fifa coop with various teams chilling and waiting for their rounds m8

I guess it depends on how much those things will be worth when PS4 Pro comes out (unless you wanna trade now in advance).

obviously find the value that works best for you, that's a no-brainer

>he can only play with 3 other friends but he says console is the superior platform for friends
lmao what a loser with only 3 friends kek

>various teams waiting for their rounds

FUCK i dont even have 5 ps4 games

The Order 1886, 5 times.
you can pick the game up second hand for peanuts.

>I just realize that even if you trade all that in, youd still have to pay

Britbong here, we cant really look down on them. If you upgraded your pc, or bought any new console you were retarded. PC gaming is a poorly optimized mess, excluding games that run on a toaster, consoles have fuck all.
This generation was a mistake.
>You bought a wii-u for Bayo 2, SMTxFE, FF5, Splatoon andd W101.
>Only Splatoon delivered, and its abandoned already
I should have bought a ps3.

You have no taste, you wouldn't have enjoyed the PS3 either.

>GAME
No, they're the biggest kikes around.

>fifag trying to have any sort of high ground in real life
>ever
You are literally a roach in this world, kiddo.

Fifa with m8s is very fun and a damn good game with a very high skill ceiling. It's actually very competitive and never gets old. Actually it's literally the best local couch multiplayer game there is right now if you're not an FGCfag. You however are a sad excuse of a man that will literally die alone and will never have any idea on all the great things he's missed out on in life (like blowjobs for example).

5 copies of bloodborne lmao

>Fifa
>very high skill ceiling
It's britbong hour, is it?

so trade in my machine and 5 copies of bloodborne? no thanks

You laugh but if you played a game with me I'd probably beat you something like 15-0. And no matter how many hundreds of hours you'd put into it you still wouldn't be able to beat me.

these

MY FUCKING SIDES OH MY GOOOOOOD

>damn good game
hasn't change mechanics in 20 years, its fucking football.

>never gets old
yearly releases of the same game with the most minor of graphical improvements and UI simplification. Im sure EA loves all that money you just throw at them. See FIFA points for those who dont know the extent of this cancer.

>best local couch multiplayer right now
Even Wii U games are better than this steaming pile of trash.

> playing a video game about a sport which unless you are disabled and/or have no friends you could play outside

Sure, guvna.

>hasn't change mechanics in 20 years
that's completely false

>>never gets old
Yup. Year after year playing Fifa with friends never gets old. You don't have friends so you wouldn't understand.

>Wii U games
You have to be 18 to post here.

>> playing a video game about a sport which unless you are disabled and/or have no friends you could play outside
>implying you can't do both and they both aren't fun for different reasons
>playing a military shooter when you could just join the army and shoot al qaeda

>I eat shit b.b.but I has sex and you are ugly! HA
you are 12 and its shows.

You're a butthurt permavirgin posting in a PS4 thread and it shows.

Id rather play real soccer

>soccer
lol I'm sure you would amerifat

why would someone own five copies of bloodbourne?

From my collection i'd do
EDF 4.1 (got it on steam)
RE Revelations 2
Mortal kombat x
MGS5
Dying light

Not a hard choice for games but 175 is too much quid. 100 quid and you'd be bobby

>100 quid and you'd be bobby
Eh, you think there'd be a trade in at that price one day? As more time passes the trade in deals will probably get worse no?

>That's completely false
Fucking prove it then. Protip, you can't.

>never gets old
see above post as you clearly lack the cognitive ability to read.

>18 to post
FiFA is a PEGI 3+, isn't about time to have that nappy changed you fucking child.

>only other video game you can come up with in comparison is a military shooter.

Just hang yourself now, spare the world of your utter stupidity.

>chad trying to act mature while pretending fifa has depth
w
e
w

So let me get this one straight, a PS4 that would probably cost 250£, and 5 games that probably costs 40£ each only gives you a discount of 175£?

If it was any 5 games it'd be worth it

The only way it'd happen is if noone did the deal and they weren't selling as many pros as they'd like.

Which isn't farfetched

Would it work if I go to CEX and get 5 cheap ass old second hand games and use them as the games trade ins?

>Fucking prove it then
Youtube Fifa '06 and Fifa '16. Completely different engines and gameplay mechanics kiddo. But you'll respond with memery 'cause that's all you got going in life desu.

>FiFA is a PEGI 3+
Still older than Wii U audience :^)

I'm not expecting it to happen now but maybe like a year or two down the line.

there are people who got 5 copies of bloodborne ?

jokes aside its probably normies that got 2 fifas, bf4, hardline and some other game

>different engines and gamplay mechanics
It's still fucking football you tool. You can try and justify these as 'innovation' but at its core you are still playing the same game, and throwing cash at EA to keep the game interesting. It isn't 'memery' lad, its common sense. Do i have to spell it out for you?

> :^)
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha O WOW

>It's still fucking football you tool
So then Quake and Doom are the same because they're both still FPS's.

And holy shit, you're a britbong that doesn't play Fifa? you must be one seriously jaded outcast m8.

this triggers u? :^)

You can get £200 for just the console on ebay
then pay £150 for the pro

So its a rip off

>and 5 games

This is bullshit. PS4 doesn't even have 5 games.
The only games i have for it are Bloodborne and the Order, and the latter was included as some kind of Easter special when i bought it, and i still haven't touched it.

2 fifa, 2 nba, cod

I only own 3 ps4 games.

TLOU, Uncharted HD collection and Unsharted 4

>trade in PS4
>AND 5 games
>AND then pay 180 pounds
Maybe if they asked for just the system,and not the software.
Why would you trade in software you are going to use with your new system.
>Sell your PS4 games to get a PS4 with no games

Sonyponies are actually defending FIFA ?

How fuckign god damn low can they go?

>Sell your PS4 games to get a PS4 with no games
I think most PS4 buyers are used not to have games.

It's a fun game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eurobros with friends that aren't anime mouthbreathers would understand.

>Wake up
> I should sell my working PS4 and 5x games and pay 180$ to get 0 games and a slightly more powerful PS4

Meanwhile in Norway you can trade in 1 game and a system and get the Pro for the price of a single fullprice retail game.
You're getting robbed.

where the fuck is bloodborne you retard

at least get the game worth having

>A britbong that doesn't play FIFA
I know right, fucking unheard off. Maybe if you woke up a bit and realised how you are the reason that AAA gaming has been going down the toilet with a severe lack of creativity and innovation because muh fifa points.

>PS4
>five games

uhm... can I trade in games from other platforms too?

because you are not going to replay everything you own and it is better to get rid of them for future purchase.

PCucks who is stuck with all your crappy purchases are not going to understand.

lol k

That's quite a small subset, and i suspect you are out of it at the mouthbreather part

whatever helps u sleep darling

>PCucks who is stuck with all your crappy purchases are not going to understand.
pcucks don't even own this games m8. they're literally renting them on steam. they must be obedient to their masters in order to keep the games.

I like fifa tßh, the new demos pretty good and it has some telltale game tacked onto it called the journey so all you casuals who don't like games with actual gameplay will have a reason to give it a try.

>Trade in your bookshelf and your books for a slightly larger one
>Not like you are going to re-read them amirite?

fuck you i'm up for 22 hours due to insomnia, mohammad

I had it and it ran at 24fps and then returned it.

>trade in your PS4 and all your games
>still have to cover the other $200 on top

Pretty sure you're ultimately losing value here since you'll have to repurchase your games again.