$10 on steam

>$10 on steam

S-should I...?

No, Batman games are fucking braindead buttonmashing trash. Batman in general is fucking trash actually.

game without bat mobile 10/10

game with bat mobile 3/10

If I even think about the car sections I don't want to play the game again

If you're a completionist, I guess so. The story itself is a half-baked retread of Under the Red Hood, so don't expect much.

>305 pyб
I might actually finally pick this up.

is the season pass worth it?

story is poo poo.
the only thing kept me playing that game was how superb the graphics are (despite how bad everyone shits on the game) and the waifus.

Batwoman in a wheelchair?? hnng, the things i would do. i would kidnap her too.

Don't forget to buy all the massive, meaningful DLCs for an extra of only 200 pyб!

probably not, no

game was fully cracked, don't waste your money

Are any of the DLCs worth buying?

the batgirl dlc isn't cracked, afaik, since it works with a later version of the game that was never cracked.

Yes it's bretty good. Don't know if they fixed it though.

Retarded neckbeard spotted. The batman games are literally arcade games, arkham knight on KNIGHTMARE is much harder for me than any hack and slash apart from maybe ninja gaiden because batman forces you to see and react instead of just pulling off le combos on everything

Depends on alot of things

I got the goty edition and the game didnt disappoint, every arkham game has its strenghts and weaknesses

Asylum= best environment, atmosphere, every gadget matters and theres no open world fatigue

City= best bossbattles, improved mechanics

Knight= best mechanics/ gadgets, amazing graphics, batmobile is halo vehicle gameplay tier (aka much better than autists would have you believe) but the bossfights and encounters in general suffer. Story is the best out of the bunch if LE TWIST XDD isnt the only thing you care about, its a superior retelling of Under the Red hood. Best side missions out of all the games too, croc, freeze etc

I've heard it got better, but ultimately never fully fixed, because the fuck ups lie so deep in the code, they'd have to remake the whole game from scratch.

Have you not played Origins?

>literally just wait until you can parry
>so hard guise, its like ninja gayden

Just stop

Are you retarded? The "parry" doesnt fucking do anything, its a block. You cant parry most enemies either

AA > AK > AC > AO

Parry, counter, whatever you want to call it.

>durrr literally wait until u can block

okay? Are you fucking retarded? Why is it always painfully obvious that the most outspoken kids against bamham games have never even played a single one?

Isn't shadow of mordor just a better Batman game? Get that or Sleeping Dogs instead

>Isn't shadow of mordor just a better Batman game?
no

Shadow of Mordor is just Batman's combat system with less gadgets.
That game has literally nothing of note outside of combat.

>$10 for game
>$17 for game + season pass
What's the actual difference? What do you get with the season pass?

yeah it's worth $10 Arkham Knight = Red Hood

everything.

Should I get this or Mad Max?

The nemesis system too. But yeah, that's about it.

Why was it winning all the goatys of that year? Genuinely wondering if it's worth it at sale price. How's the open world compared to Witcher 3?

lolno

if you love batman, buy it, it's a fucking great game, and the graphics are amazing. imo 8/10

$7 isn't worth all of the DLC?

There's some weird shilling going on in the most recent reviews

As I said, everything outside of combat is rudimentary. Story, characters, open world, collectibles, all is really bland and unmemorable. Side quests, if you can even call them that, are just instanced combat challenges.

there is nothing of worth in the whole dlc suite
harley costume if you're into it
but then again its already ripped and sfmed to fuck so no

>pc issues have been fixed a year ago
>game is great unless you hate the batmobile
>story is great

Of coursh.

If an 8/10 is a fucking great game to you, I'd love to know what you consider a 9/10 or 10/10

>6 DLC missions, batgirl DLC is fairly long
>DLC missions inside the maingame, all of them good
>all costumes for free, not a big deal but rather have them than not

Are peacocks really THIS poor? The base goty edition is 60e, and 17e apparently is too much for you? No wonder the port was halfassed garbage at best

If the PC issues have been fixed, why do people still have PC issues?

>post one of the first images from google that pop ups while searching for arkham knight
>have made maybe 3 posts about this game in the past

>haha avatarfag :)

are you this new or what?

Is combat fun enough to where it doesn't get boring? I actually prefer pure gameplay games as of lately. Less story might be a positive thing for me.

>DLC missions inside the maingame, all of them good

I don't recall this happening

every pc game have people with issues.

the only good batman games are splintercell games

no, it's the fact that you almost always appear in DMC/NGB threads claiming that Arkham is deeper, and always use Batman's face in your posts.

can i play this with a 1gb card?

OP, I just recently got the game about a week ago hugely discounted ($12au key) and I had people here on Cred Forums telling me it was almost as bad as origins.

Absolute and total memes, it's honestly pretty fun and WAY better than Origins. Just make sure your PC is up to scratch. You need a reasonably up to date cpu and gpu, but more importantly you absolutely need to run it on a ssd and you want to have 10-12GB of ram to avoid stutter city. I don't think any of these requirements are outrageous though considering it's a very good looking game.

In short, yes, you should.

hahahahahaha no

joke's on you, i already did.

"season of infamy" which includes mad hatter (the worst of them with a cool conclusion) killer croc (nightwing duo dlc) ra's al ghul (mostly story and "puzzle" focused) and MR freeze which is batmobile focused and is practically the final conclusion to MR freeze

You might be actually retarded, since you clearly have a hazy image of who I am, try actually reading any of those posts you hate so much the next time. Ive never claimed batman is "deeper" than DMC/ NGB. Arkham games have better combat than DMC4 is all ive said since that game is used as the ultimate example of LE GOOD COMBAT XDD by you kids. NG curbstomps every other brawler/ hack and slash because that game is pure mechanical depth.

>there will never be a pure stealth Bamham game with shadow mechanics (optional combat)
>they will forever have to cater to buttonmashing children

if i get the base game can i creamapi the dlc?

Don't even try.

It's literally BamHam combat, but with swords and magic. Although as I said, there's less magic than gadets in Batman games. Anyway, I got the GOTY edition dirt cheap, so I moderately enjoyed it.
As for unique stuff it has to offer. Well, you know how in the Batman games you can't just punch enemies with shields, and have to vault over enemies with shockers etc? Well, SoM expands on this via elite Captain enemies that have various immunities and special combat abilities.
There's one more or less unique thing in this game I actually genuinely liked - Vendetta system. If you're playing online, you can take on the missions where you have to avenge another player (prioritizes people from your friendlist), by attempting to assassinate a Captain that killed them.

but i did, and i reached about 70% into the story already.

The arkham games are literally a 1:1 example of how batman works in every single batman story worth a shit. Would I like a batman game in the vein of chaos theory? Yes. However, its retarded to say anything but that they are currently pandering to the actual comic book fans, which are often taste-less manchildren

If you think posting images related to the subject matter is "avatarfagging" you probably havent been on imageboards for too long retard. I post DMC images in DMC threads, maybe batman images if I start to talk about batman.

And it would've been better on console :^)

Season of Infamy adds new sidequests to the main game and all four are really good. Freeze and Ra's have probably the two best scenes in the whole game. Batgirl is pretty decent with a nice big open area. The rest are linear, with each one having a couple of new Predator rooms and some combat rooms connected by corridors, they're somewhat decent and don't focus much on story. They're worth a single playthrough but not much more than that, other than the Harley one which is only replayable because of Harley butt.

I'd be happy paying $10 or so for the season pass, but I wouldn't go much further than that.

yes.

Cars in Mad Max are actually good.

Are you SURE they fixed it? Are you SURE it's playable on PC now?

I was smart to avoid buying it despite being so hyped for it. But I have to know if it is truly fixed.

Is there a torrent for an updated version?

worse case, it doesn't and you ask for a refund.

>The arkham games are literally a 1:1 example of how batman works in every single batman story worth a shit

Yeah, my favourite part of The Long Halloween was the part where Batman stealthily drove around in his giant transforming stealth tank creeping up behind even more giant tanks and stealthily blasting them to smithereens with a stealthy 60mm cannon.

it feels like a map DLC + a mount DLC + sidequest DLC

no

Yes.
I finished the game this morning desu.

Problem is: I need to backlog the game. I can't play it for a while and I believe refunds can only be done if you bought the game fairly recently.

Are you retarded? The dark knight returns is one of the most acclaimed batman stories of all time and the batmobile is literally a full on tank in that one shooting rubber bullets, its almost 1:1 lifted from that to arkham knight

just start it up to see how it plays, as long as it's under 2 hours you can refund it.

Its called ''Batman Begins''

It also has batmobile levels that use the Burnout engine

If you want to get true ending, you must to grind the shit out of the riddler's question marks, 242 marks

Good advice, thanks.
It's the batmobile I worry about. How far is it in the game?

or completely ignore the riddler and watch the ending on youtube :^)

>he doesnt non-lethally run over people

You literally dont need the riddler trophies for the true ending as long as you finish 2/3 of the optional endgame content (meaning beating deathstroke)

Serious question about performance. Has wb fixed it at all? I really doubt my pc could run it at all, i7 960/ gtx 760
I want this to complete the story, however if the game runs at console fps on lowest settings I'll pass.

its also fucking shit - worse than arkham games. im guessing you have nostalgia goggles

No one gives enough of a shit to upload the new version in a torrent so we dont know.

Try the fitgirl release and see if it works for you I guess.

It has exactly what you asked though.

It was above mediocre, an OK licensed game. A rare thing you know. Would totally replay.

>worse than arkham games.

I really hate this place. Arkham is easily one of the most solid trilogies of all time even if Asylum is the only one that borders on 10/10. But muh it doesnt make me feel hardcore and special because normal people like batman too

I was afraid of that.
I'll pull the trigger and buy it, if it runs like shit I'll just refund it.

>Arkham is easily one of the most solid trilogies of all time

Arkham is pretty good but ridiculously overrated.

Guess its to be expected with so many shit superhero games.

In my opinion the batman games have been the best Super hero games ever released.

Should I buy the Season Pass? It's on sale for £8

>It has exactly what he asked
>Batman Begins is like Splintercell
absolute wew familia

>Batman Begins is like Splintercell

what?

I was referring to what

wanted

and whats he replying to, moron?

Oh I see you're baiting, my bad.

>I'll take "Things anonymous says when hes blown the fuck out", for 500 John."

thats not exactly a high bar to set
the only competition are like the spider-man games

>there will never be a pure stealth Bamham game with shadow mechanics (optional combat)
>they will forever have to cater to buttonmashing children

Hey Batman begins is like that!

>NO IT HAS TO BE SPLINTER CELL OR IT DOENT COUNT

but

>DOES IT PLAY LIKE SPLINTER CELL??

n-no

>ABSOLUTELLY BOFTO 100/100 KYS MY FAMALAM

>I'll take "Things anonymous says when hes mad as fuck", for 500 John."
seriously though how red is your face right now?

You might want to google ''outdated trolling techniques'' and avoid them.

I though I was transfered back in 2008 for some reason.

2008, thats 8 years. Where did the time go huh?

>I'll take "Things anonymous says when hes trying his darnedest to save face", for 500 John."

was it even fixed?

The only costume worth using is Beyond and it's schwarbage in this game.

seems like it

They're just fucking rhythm games and you fucking know it. Stop fucking comparing the combat to other games that are more focused on solely giving the player that aspect.

Agreed, faggot.

Id rather have a rhythm game than a flashy buttonmasher like the modern DMC games. Ninja Gaiden or DMC1 arent "rhythm" games but they focus on reactionary combat against offensive enemies, just like bamham

>focus on reactionary combat

Literally every game aside from turn base and strategy does too. The rhythm works fine in the arkham games, but it's an entirely different beast than a regular action game.

Arkham knight is the best performing arkham game on pc now.

Arkham Asylum has some SERIOUS physx performance issue, with a 980ti in the scarecrow parts, I get drops to single digit.

Arkham City has had issues with DX11 performance that have NEVER been fixed

Arkham Origins, just like Asylum suffers from terrible performance when there's physx. Fights like deadshot play at mid 20 fps.

Whilst arkham knight is affected by the odd frame drop, there's nothing much more than that and, it's easily the best performing game out of them.

Barb got shot by the Joker and that's what put her in the wheelchair. Read, The Killing Joke senpai.

Except that the games I describe as "modern" hack and slash (DMC4, MGRR) are glorified button mashers that focus more on the enemies trying to helplessly react to what the player does, not the other way around

its even shown in the game, although in an inferior recreation

Are you sure you don't just have corrupted drivers or something?

I played Asylum with PhysX long before the 900 series even came out and had pretty good performance.

>£13.94 with all the DLC

yes or no Cred Forums?

No.
Asylum FPS with physx on tanks in scarecrow scenes. Plenty of videos on youtube documenting it.

That's a lot of money for Steam hats.

Combat in arkham games is fine.
WHen you play a superhero game, you do so because you're buying into the illusion that you're the hero.

Combat in arkham games does succeed in doing that, it's not the deepest combat system ever and it wouldn't work in any other game but, it does so excellently in arkham games.

Yeah go for it. It's the best Arkham game and the best Batman game to date. It's also one of the best looking games out there, so much so that i'm still very surprised people haven't really talked about the graphics.

If you're worried about performance, it runs just fine now but make sure to go easy on the added Nvidia shit.

For 10 dollarydoos I would

The bamham beatem ups are fun, and the game looks great now that they finally got the perfromance issues squared away.

The car stuff is alright until you get to the boring ass boss tank bullshit. Its fun enough, but there's just not a lot to it.

i don't care about why she ended up in the wheelchair, it was a brand new paragraph, it had nothing to do with the sentence i said about the story being bad.

The nemesis system and all the generated foes that develop from battles and shit was fun.

But the only other feature it has over Batman is how impressivley Shadows of Mordor manages to completely and utterly rape every single facet of LotR lore.