Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/neo_scavenger
youtu.be/-JOVlNaqjpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It was ok, wasted potential in puzzles

Best Musou clone ever.

;_;

Absolutely fantastic mechanics. I really enjoyed it. The ending was super retarded though.
>dude you must die so Demichev doesn't get saved
>cant I just shoot him while he is being saved
>dude just kill yourself lamo
I feel like they all went out for lunch and let the intern finish it off.

GameCube version

easily a 9/10 game
shame nobody discusses it

more like mediocre "gems"

More like I face fucked your "mom".

An adaptation of the iconic anime that's true to the source material.

Undying was flawed in it's design and felt rushed

I absolutely loved the demo, but the full game left my disappointed

explain, I don't follow in any of those criticisms, the story paid off well, and I don't see the problem in its design

But you can shoot him though? Are you dense, user?

Bo is best bro

No I mean when you go back in time you cant just kill him then.

Many people have heard about it, but very few have managed to finish it.

ahaha I remeber this
It was so shitty, yet I enjoyed it. Even the story was interesting.

Been meaning to get my hands on this on PS3 for a while, cbf playing it on my laptop

My submissions are coincidentally two games I was talking about in another thread, Enslaved: Odyssey To The West and Red Steel 2. Enslaved is just a great adventure game with a solid story/world despite being entirely linear, and Red Steel 2 is one of the top 10, if not top 5 Wii games

Like how all the servants were still hanging around the castle and were used as gatekeepers that would allow you access into previously locked areas. Hordes of monsters are roaming the grounds and they're still trimming hedges? Or how you had to watch a cutscene every time you got killed, the character would stand in place and you'd have to wait for one of the enemies to walk over to you to perform a killing blow.

I loved the art style and general look and feel of the game, but from a gameplay perspective it wasn't all that fun, balls hard as well from what I remember.

he sorta looks like Four from Dark Matter.

I just finished season 1; you're right. Good show so far especially the last few episodes of s1

write a lil bit about the games too so people can actually figure out if the gem is something they wanna try out

Neither hidden, nor a gem.

"We're running out of time. Now, age the safe with the TMD."

The killing scenes are made for some gory horror element effect, they're pretty cool, user.

The servants still working also added a certain air of eeriness to it. Like the whole fucked up things going in the mansion are business as usual. How Jeremiah was ill with so many monsters surrounding him was also a pretty nice touch, he looked vulnerable as fuck out there.

It wasn't that hard, and it did shooting+magic powers better than Bioshock games, there are plenty of

this

*plenty of interesting combinations in Undying. Synergy between magic powers and your weapons, if you use lightning while wielding the spear gun, and you shoot outside, the spear will attract a huge bolt of lightning, shit was pretty amazing.

The scythe and haste/shield also synergized very well

You mean Ishida Ryo.

Tonight is the finalle. FML

still play this on my busted ps2, lovely game

neck yourself u weeb piece of shit

how do you even get this game anyway?

Decent game, i wouldn't call it a "gem" though.

Enslaved will always be shit because it was made by tameem and as always has his token red hair waifu in it.

very true
i'd imagine, that with a simple mod that adds a practical and intuitive weapon-wheel (e.g like hl2) this game could have been much better

>Decent game, i wouldn't call it a "gem" though.

nor hidden

but not bad either

go back to you weeb nigger

Enslaved is just an average tps.

is it really that explicit?

Loved the atmosphere and the writing.
The combat is pretty bad and finding a working trade route is a pain because of resource management and map RNG.
Also fuck the fact that the cool expensive ships and engines are completetly uneconomical because of fuel consumption.
Still an underappreciated game though.

Fucking amazing game.

It has penis in under age girls however I doubt you are gonna get stalked by the cops for it they have enough trouble dealing with actual criminals than someone downloading something made by some germans on Cred Forums.

desu I wouldn't even bother it not really any good.

>gundam
>Cred Forums and not /m/

Why don't you go back to >>>/reddit/ you obvious newfaggot.

I don't agree with at all; those elements fit perfectly with the type of horror story it was trying to tell.

What fell apart for me was the last 1/4 or 1/3. When you get pulled into hulk dreamland all the horror and creative spell/item aspects went right out the window and it became a bland shooter. Same with the final boss.

Also the cliff hanger ending hurt.

Bought this on steam recently. Played it. It's fun for an hour.

Game mechanics are nice until they only let you use TMD on chalkboards and crates.
>7/10.

>hidden gen
You can't put a top 5 GOAT in this thread

My nigga

gog.com/game/neo_scavenger

Excite truck on wii

whatever, you need to fucking die you genetic defect deadend weeb. you're literally worthless and you'll never have children lmao

If they ever make a movie he should play him. Hell Red Faction got a movie why not this?

I have not met a single person who has played this game and disliked it. Parts of it get really hard but it's a ton of fun and has great attention to detail and throwbacks to the show.

Jericho 2 when?

>That review
>MFW I never even heard of it before
Is it any good?

Still the best Arkane game.

You forgot this game existed didn't you

Personally I would like to have mod that fixes bug animations, so it doesn't look like the whole game is lagging when there are more of them on screen.

I only played it for an hour but GOD DAMN that voice acting is terrible.

Oh God I thought this was Wet when I saw the cover.

I loved Stranglehold.

youtu.be/-JOVlNaqjpg

sums it up well, I think

Undying deserves a remaster since it aged like milk

Can't comment on the english voiceacting because I played it in the original czech dub. The story (including the voiceacting) was intentionally cheezy though, but surprisingly good. Like - actually better and more reactive storytelling than most modern RPG's have.

It's neither hidden or a gem.

I was referring to the english dub. Im not sure if steam has the original dub

anyone else remember lich kings brother?

fun game althought first was better

meme shit

you mad normalfag?

The game has four endings. Shoot friendly russian guy and end up in a vold war with the evil one, shoot evil russian guy and work as the brawn to friendly russian guy's brains and create a glorious soviet union, shoot yourself and return to being a grunt alongside Devlin, except now you are working for friendly russian guy's glorious empire, or shoot both russian guys and go home to rebuild America under an iron fist

More endings than Mass effect and also more different to boot

I loved that game, It was great.

My nigga, still one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played.

I wasn't prepared for it to be so good.

Hardly hidden, pretty widely accepted as one of the best games Obsidian has ever put out.

>he hasn't even played it

Pretty well known here on Cred Forums but completely unknown anywere else.

how well did it age?

But we only like it ironically

Singularity was surprisingly great, truly underrated, Mad Max is one of the best video games based off of film franchises out there, literally a wallpaper maker and plays pretty good, and the Shadow Warrior remake is very underrated.

Looks fun, hopefully I can find a good ISO of it. I used to love wallace and grom grom.

I never got good at it but it was still a blast to tank in he game.

Managing your minions was so clunky. Made me drop it like a log.

Why no one do a good modern game of Starship Troopers?

Only 25%

>its okay if Obsidian makes a game with utter shit gameplay

yeah, no.
Its a shit game

ironic or not, your still an unfunny piece of shit

I still need to go back and get the best ending in Binary Domain. The grind involved just makes it shit. And doing it on Hard is nearly fucking impossible.

Where can I find it?

Mine's not really hidden or a gem, but underrated.

Want to play it, but I think I need to lock at 30FPS or something. The sprint is totally fucked up

Honestly a chore, but I can see why some people like it

Pretty fun

Played for a few minutes, sucked. When does it get good?

Not hidden

Chore to play, boring as shit "platforming" but maybe some day I'll pick it up again

In my backlog

Pretty damn good

Would love a remake.

Reality hacking lesbian best girl, most fun to play

Replayed this so many times

Tried playing this on the Xbox but I hated how it controlled and it suffered too many framerate drops. Wish I would have played it on PC

I boosted the multiplayer achievements for this game and Prey with a couple of other people

These honestly are terrible. They do not belong in this thread. Cool =/= secretly good, and for some reason shit on by everybody for mystery purposes. These games are terrible.

It's original (Russian) title is Xenus: Boiling Point. Pretty sure with this you'll definitely find it on some torrent tracker.

the greatest anime of all time

I thought it was pretty weak. Only a notch above the ROTT remake, if even that. SW2 mite b cool though

This so much. It's actually the first time I've seen it in Cred Forums