I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i-Qw3I6Wqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You first op

I agree

Planescape torment

Vagrant Story remake when?
Or any crossover with a FF game in Ivalice when?
inb4
>never

>tfw played vagrant story because Cred Forums said it was good game but it was not good game it was bad game

It's not complete trash

Boring

dark souls

Same happened to me

this

all i want from square is a vagrant story port with the loading times removed and the limit on how many items you can hold increased majorly

>dark souls

Wow, 12 posts and only one of them is serious? When did Cred Forums become meme central?

This topic is shit taste central. Might I recommend such classics as minecraft or angry birds for men of your taste?

The real title of this thread should be "Pleb Filters"

I did like Vagrant Story. Who /highchainhighriskhighdamage/ here? It was a good game but I don't think I'll ever play it again, not for a long time anyway. Toward the end it gets really tedious with the constant weapon switching to match enemy vulnerabilities. The problem is the time it takes to go through the menu all the time. If they did a remaster or something with on the fly weapon switching I'd play it again for sure.

ive seen more people claim to hate vagrant story because its '''''soooo harrrd and dummmmb'''' than people that like it

i like it, its a fun little grindy piece of shit

Any game released before ~2005.

Vagrant story is a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=5i-Qw3I6Wqc

Why is this so overated?

Because it honestly is that good and people like to be contrarians so they can feel like they are unique.

Here's my contribution

But a blind 2 player run of FFV is one of the most fun things you can do you blithering benighted retard.

Shit I made a typo. I meant:
*Any game released after ~2005.

I played it and it's nothing special really. Xenogears was better even if it is unfinished.

A few were serious and supporting op?

Did you link the wrong post? You accidentally clicked the meme

Just because it's not as good as another masterpiece game (which is your opinion, although I respect it) does not make it overrated or shit.

I don't get the appeal of this game.

shut the FUCK up

No one born before 1994 does either.

Kids are retarded.

iTT Cred Forums baits itself

>"i didnt like it so it must be shit and everybody else is wrong" the thread

Godhand - what a tedious repetitive shit that was. Wasnt even fun like other brawlers

>it's "we hate good games for gaming cred" episode

gameplay was shit, everything else was amazing.

Are you for real?

God Hand is an awful game. It might been fine if it was for the PS1 but a little reminder that it was for the PS2. There is no reason why you should be driving the protag as if he was a mech. There is no excuse for such awful controls. A single funny animation doesn't make a game good.

>Gameplay was shit
>Everything else was amazing

>A video GAME

Any game made after 2006.

Chronno Trigger

I wouldn't call it shit, just mediocre. However there are very few games that will make you feel the same way as Nier.

This is so dumb, the Cred Forums hivemind hates AC in general because of Ubishit and repetitive gameplay. Maybe if it were AC1 only.

Sorry dude, you just suck at games. Godhand's control scheme is perfect for managing multiple enemies and moving efficiently and quickly even when surrounded. The camera can be a problem sometimes but if you learn the game and enemy tells it becomes a non-issue.

The game has a high learning curve but I can't think of a single good beat-em-up hack n' slash that doesn't.

Fuck I wish more modern games handled as cleanly and as tightly as Godhand.

How ironic

All the "Mother" games.

Shitting in a posting thread

MGS1 and 3 are infinitely better

>AC
>gaming cred

Pretty sure most people think that series is for casuals.

i dont like these kinds of threads and it was very hard for me to find a game but pic related.

the fact even 1 person can defend it let alone the critique scores, i just dont get it.

>infinitely
That's too far

/thread