Why does Cred Forums hate games that have actual graphics?

Why does Cred Forums hate games that have actual graphics?

Because too much gets sacrificed for the graphics.

ASSFAGGOTS will always be ASSFAGGOTS, graphics can't change that.

I don't...

I dunno. why dont you post some actual samples

This.
But at the same time, Cred Forums is a little bit of a shithole that gives too much credence to a game's graphics. "NOT 4K 60FPS, GAME SUCKS" kind of shit. It was a joke at first but it eventually took hold with little insecure fags who can't form their own opinions and have to align themselves with message boards and YouTube """""critics"""""

Because most of the people on Cred Forums are hipster douchebags, so something with good graphics or from a AAA studio = trash and indie shit that looks and plays awful = treasure. The internet is just annoying. Everyone took trolling too far as a joke, and now it's the norm, and now everyone's a sjw or an asshole for kicks or just wants to 'sound cool on le interwebz'

dumb phone poster

this desu, everybody should just enjoy focus tested AAA trash.

A lot of Cred Forums forgets that realism isn't necessary to make a game look good. As long as it's a pleasing, consistent style, it's a good looking game. For example, Majora's Mask has very low-end graphics, but it's still quite a pretty game.

More often then not, games that flaunt their graphics ultimately rely on that as their main selling point, take for instance The Order 1886. The game looks great, however the gameplay, story, everything else, is generic thrid-person shooter shit.

Cred Forums isn't one person blah blah. This thread is fucking shit.

Games that focus on graphics have a 90% chance to be shit in every other department. Games that focus on gameplay have 0-100% chance to be shit at everything.

Cred Forums tends to have a majority on one side of any question, so it's a little like asking "why does tumblr hate white people?" Tumblr isn't one person but one opinion resonates loudest.

What game?

what game is that?

boku no pico

That can't be right...

jesus how new are you, 2 years?

I think I found my way to Cred Forums around 2011 or early 2012.

then how do you not know about boku no pico.

Spoonfeeding has gone too far.

I know it's equal to the more recent "darude - sandstorm" answer. I still wish to know the origin of the OP's picture.

I'm playing it right now and I hate this shit. Also the general thread is fucking trash so I lack a place to discuss the game and that sucks.

ass thread

what ass...

As long as it looks decent I couldn't care less, I want gameplay, and 60 FPS, past that its bonus.

ffs what is op's game

i did all the image searches and searched key terms on google and shit and i can't fucking find it

also i dont know why people so heavily praise these image search things, they almost never turn up anything useful

>you now realize D'ass is supposed to be a wordplay on Diaz

>filename
well done

>such a lack of ass she can't even keep her pants up

Waste of 2.86mb. Awful.

the nigger is just pure ugly

what nigger?

Im not a hipster but I can say for sure all the new AAA and graphic intensive this year are trash with the only exception of blood and wine, but it is a dlc from goty last year so it didnt count.

I'm gonna need a source on this image

I only play games with fake graphics

Name a good game this year that has good graphic
> Inb4 Doom shit and a DLC from a game last year

metroid II: return of samus

ok

Thanks

>It's a MOBA
sigh
ok
thanks user

boku no paragon

It's really bad as well.

This meme is shit just like the game

It's redundant to say a MOBA is bad

>Cred Forumstard looks at his dying mothers heart monitor
>"dat banding"

>most pictures are elins
we get it you're a pedophile

>Hillary checkin' out Syringe Nog's wife beef jerky.jpg

GF_Sybb pls fucking go

Paragon, you cuck

>guy doesn't recognize another bland looking moba
>'you cuck'

???

Literally all video games have 'actual graphics'.

Graphics and super high amounts of polish imply gameplay/world depth, but 99% of the time the game is just as shallow and straight forward as any other game.

Also high end graphics wastes precious development time and money. Good graphics wont save bad gameplay, but good gameplay will save bad graphics.

because console fags start bitching if you talk about it

>60fps is graphics

Games have to be fun before they look good