Is Shadow of Mordor worth $10? I really enjoyed Arkham City and Ass Creed: Brotherhood

Is Shadow of Mordor worth $10? I really enjoyed Arkham City and Ass Creed: Brotherhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For 10 bucks? Fuck yes it is worth it.

>enjoyed arkham city and ac

oh you surely will

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU

Its ok 9/10

Well, Mordor is basically the illegitimate offspring of those two franchises, so I think you'll like it.

For $10 it's more than worth it imo. I got extremely bored about 3/4 of the way through but just completed all the side mission collectathon stuff as a break and finished the game out. Never really played any of the DLC but plan on going back to it one day. Pretty fun game overall, average story with great voice acting and cool characters. Combat is pretty much just like the Batman games but with some extras stuff thrown in for a little extra variety.

Environments get boring as fuck really quick.

The GOTY version was £2.84 the other day, ya ding dong.

>tfw was in the top 10 in the world at one point

feels good man, pretty gud game - very repetitive once you unlock the last tier of powers that basically makes you invincible, don't over-grind and you'll be fine

I got it on Gamefly and returned it pretty quickly. The mechanics and storytelling and other shit is good but have fun getting stuck in the middle of huge mobs of enemies that you have to fight out of by repeating the same couple of combat commands forever

Nevermind. I assume your goal was to rid me of any desire to play the game. You succeeded.

It's no worse than Bamham or Asscreed

Worth $10?

For $10? Absolutely man, you're gonna have a blast slaying Orcs. Have fun faggot.

Takes too long to get really fun and then it's just padding until the end.

yes

Just expect absolutely nothing from the story. All the enjoyment comes from the warcheif system. With upgrades you get pretty goddamn overpowered as well so challenge yourself to kill people in creative ways.

Oh and expect one of the most disappointing final boss fights in vidya

You wouldn't believe how much they raped the lore in this game, but what do you expect when you've got people who don't read, let alone get, Tolkien working on this crap.

>The Eagles are depicted as animals no smarter than horses and live to serve you as your taxis and packmules in spite of being a fiercely independent and sapient race in the books.
>Dwarves are reduced to low-brow comedy relief and do nothing but make references to alcohol and Dwarf Fortress. Also, there's a dwarf that goes streaking.
>Elves all wear skimpy bikinis and fight with katanas.
>Anybody can be a wizard now.
>Barrow-Wights are literally hobbit zombies that moan "braaaains"
>Gollum's uncle is in the game and he's just Gollum's model with a cheesy mustache and an obsession for little girls instead of the Ring.
>Hagrid makes a cameo in this game. he just says "You dun it nao, Ranja" and attacks you.

Uninstalled it shortly after getting to the next map, repetitive, boring and shallow, would get this at $4.99 tho.

Sure we played the same game user-kun?

Kill yourself.

Is the joke that he is autistic?

you should def. buy it, it´s fun stealth title

Have you even watched any of the movies?

It's amazing.

You didn't play the game.

>Hagrid makes a cameo in this game. he just says "You dun it nao, Ranja" and attacks you.
Sides status: Muh

It's pretty fun. Some of the animations are really over the top and look like they were ripped out of Ninja Gaiden or something. The Nemesis system is really cool to play around with.

It's fucking shit.
Same Batham braindead kewl combat only extremely more lenient, boring and easy

Bought the GOTY on G2A for 4 dollars, worth it.

>Jrr tolkien specifies orcs as having bowed legs, weak frames and being shorter than humans
>orcs in the film and games are ripped as fuck and 7 foot tall

Not all of the orcs in the game are like that, some of them are small fucks who can't wield swords so they use alternatives like crossbows.

That's because they aren't orks dimwit. They are Uruks. Which are just bigger and stronger orks.