ITT: villains who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Replace Lautrec with Darkstalker Kaathe or Pontiff Sulyvahn

>replace
Stopped reading there
Kill yourself

Solidus did literally, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y (as in literally) and figuratively (the opposite of literally) nothing wrong (in the literal sense).

LOL

>implying that Lautrec wasn't in the wrong

I disagree

>ghostpolitics

I miss him everyday ;_;

"no"

but user hes back

Hey """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", how about you fuck right off before I half-A press your existence away?

STANDING HERE I REALIZE YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
BUT WHO IS TO JUDGE THE RIGHT OR WRONG

Pontiff is probably the most objectively evil character in dark souls

YOU ALL KEEP SAYING THIS BUT I KEEP GETTING NO LINK!

How could anyone claim that Jefferson did nothing wrong?

An A press is an A press

It is a fucking troll image.
Personally I think Senator Armstrong was right.
I am mentally ill and would gladly accept to be purged, and I know plenty of disabled fags that wish for the same fate.

He's not wrong though. It still isn't half an A press

How does this make you feel

Would you fuck """"""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""?

>Miami Mutilator
>nothing wrong
>inb4 pardo posting

Disgusting.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost
If you only care about his radio graffitis, people upload those on youtube. look up bmar896 and elfoxoloco

Pic related.

The girl he tried to kill deserved it for murdering his brother, and generally not giving a fuck.

The Miami Mutilator isn't on there, user
The only Hotline Miami character is based Manny Pardo, who was trying to catch the Miami Mutilator

Henry is not a villain he's a hero

His brother's death must have been pretty crippling

;_;

Father Elijah got a lot of people killed at Helios 1. Remember, the brotherhood of steel is always wrong.

Nope because he is probably 14 max

>meme characters
lol

>You'll never fuck her raw while you force her to watch pannenkeok's entire channel until you mindbreak her into doing half A speedruns
Life is nothing but pain

>Ilias

>nothing wrong

agreed

>objectively
Name one thing that he did wrong

Watch your fucking mouth or you'll end up like Koopa the Quick.

>AM, Allied Master Computer
>Literally killed almost the entire human race
>Brutally tortured the remaining survivors for 109 goddamn years.
>Somehow did nothing wrong

He sent loyal warriors out to battle wearing rings which he KNEW would make them into mindless killing machines, making them go insane. He fed people to a giant devouring jelly monster.

>he sent loyal warriors...
Political enemies such as the Dancer and her allies, and other undesirables. Hardly a betrayal

>fed people to a slime monster
He only fed Gwyndolin, and Gwyndolin deserved to die for his part in orchestrating the manipulation of fire-linkers and in enabling the evil of the Church of the Deep

>Political enemies such as the Dancer and her allies

you're literally just making shit up in your head. that's not in the games

Dancer was a member of the Old Royalty

Sillyman had just usurped the Old Royalty.

Dancer and her beta orbiter both got OUTRIDER'd

Do the math

Holy shit I can't believe

Seath is pure and good, working to benefit the world despite the cost.

>Big Smoke
>puts a cap his best homies moms
He dindu nuffin

t. John""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Yoshi

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost
he usually tweets 15 to 30 minutes before he starts broadcast that he is about to broadcast.

literally the best character in the series

mariepopo did everything wrong

but the mother didn't have to die.

Add her too.

Oh boy, I can't believe i fell for that bait.

Godot is fun but he really did do / fail to do some really obvious shit that caused a whole lot of unnecessary heartache for a handful of innocent people.