ITT: Games that spoil parts of the plot on their cover/title screen

ITT: Games that spoil parts of the plot on their cover/title screen.

What does that spoil?

>Wolf Link
In promotional videos

>Midna
Same

Promotional material is irrelevant, I'm just talking about the game on its own.

Imagine how different the experience would be if you thought you were just going on a regular Zelda adventure and you suddenly got grabbed and turned into a wolf. It's would be a lot different than already knowing it's going to happen from trailers.

OoT is similar by spoiling Adult Link literally everywhere, although I guess most people wouldn't want to play as a kid the whole time.

The NA box art for Nier comes to mind

Wolf Link is not intended to be a surprise, on the back cover it mentions playing as Wolf Link.

I guess every plot piece can be argued as being spoiled if you go through enough mental gymnastics.

Wolf Link was ALWAYS demonstrated as being a thing for Twilight Princess, even in pre-release demonstrations.

Stop being retarded.

I mean the story starts out with you being a simple farmhand. If you didn't know from the cover or whatever that you would turn into a wolf you would probably expect that you would go on a standard Zelda adventure. Being turned into a wolf would be a huge surprise.

I don't really think that's mental gymnastics in context of the story.

Fucking hell is Cred Forums incapable of understanding this premise?

It's not that hard to understand. Going blind into the game you would have no idea that you would turn into a wolf in the story.

I'm aware of marketing, it has nothing to do with the base experience INSIDE the game.

I know that pretty much the first thing they showed was the black and white twilight realm with blue/orange hair Midna and Wolf Link

I get what you mean user. The wii u cover is even worse because of ganondorf being on it

I just think your idea is really stupid.

>The story starts out with you being a simple farm hand

Yeah, i hate how they spoiled you becoming hero. I thought I was playing a farming simulator

It's like, this spoils as much as having a gun that you get later in the game on the front cover. Like wow, cool, woah, interesting add to the convo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Snake and Sonic even though they're unlockables.

You expect that you will get a sword and go adventuring, but you wouldn't expect to turn into a wolf.

I give up though, it's not worth arguing over anymore.

its not that no one understands your idea OP its just that its a stupid idea

Your point is fucking duuuuuuuumb.

I actually didn't get the HD version, but wow you're right. It even spoils true Midna.

>When the final boss is on the box art

The wolf its barely "plot".

and Ganondorf