Bought this game on the cheap at Steam after I finished Mankind Divided. What am I in for?

Bought this game on the cheap at Steam after I finished Mankind Divided. What am I in for?

A fun shooter that makes up for non existent enemy variety by making them fall apart piece by piece when you shoot them

Corny and somewhat mediocre but fun with a decent story

ah good. I bought it off the recommendation of Hyper Bithero.

Controller issues.

Why the fuck would you play it with a controller!?

Mediocre, but combat feels very good, bosses look cool, and writing is fun.

apparently the symbol that is a bunch of arrows pointing different directions is also tab. why they couldn't just call it tab I will never understand.

Repetitive shooter that keeps you looked with unique level design

Still mad about that part part where the teenage nip slut is ready to jump on Dan's dick and then suddenly 180s if you take her up on it

On top of fucking everyone's relation points going down

>What am I in for?
Feels

It is one of the most underated games of the last few years.

I was annoyed by that because I was like "Yeah, I'll say yes, humor her, nobody would actually take this seriously" and then everyone took it seriously

Prepare to lose all understanding of what the word "Damn" is supposed to mean

It has some stupid voice controls that work just as well as all the other voice controls before and since.
Besides that, it's an okay shooter with boss fights every 10 minutes.

Because it is a console port and was made to be played that way.

>tfw there will never be a sequel

Bindary Domain is super cool but I quit because I failed the jet-ski section and hadn't saved my game since the start. Just so used to auto-saves being a standard thing I guess.

I'm kind of interested in Detroid Become Human because it has a similar sort of story.

a better game than Cliffhanger Divided

The only game that actually praise you for doing good and shit on you when you play badly.

Fun shooter with enemies that fall apart when you shoot them, which is quite satisfying. Story gets worse the further it goes, to the point of retardation. Amusing characters.

the english are appropriately portrayed as unlikeable cunts

It's a competently made 3rd person shooter.

It's nothing special but because it bombed pretty bad, it only sold something like 100,000 copies on the consoles, it's a "muh underdog" game so people tend to praise it a little more than it deserves.

one of the wildest rides ever made next to Bayonetta

Dan! that was annoying.