Indie studios are FINALLY getting NX dev kits. I have no intention of actually developing for it...

Indie studios are FINALLY getting NX dev kits. I have no intention of actually developing for it, but I know have a complete understanding of what it actually is and will answer any questions you may have about it.

Now, the most pressing concern I think people are concerned about is the power. The NX is about as powerful as a Wii U, which is actually pretty impressive for a handheld. My guess by looking at this is that Nintendo is trying to coerce developers into releasing titles on NX AND Wii U, but I can't say for sure. Everyone I've spoken to is just going to keep developing for the real consoles and PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2016/08/07/nintendo-nx-version-of-dragon-quest-x-confirmed-in-development-alongside-ps4-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Handheld
Ya blew it

>impressive for a handheld

iphones are 10x more powerful

>Nintendo is trying to coerce developers into releasing titles on NX AND Wii U, but I can't say for sure

You're aware we already know that they're shifting away from PPC architecture, right?

No they aren't, and they aren't made for games.

>but I know have a complete understanding of what it actually is and will answer any questions you may have about it.
>know
If you're going to bait you need to try harder.

>handheld
>even though Reggie has referred to it specifically as a home console (source: opening of E3 2015, 3 months after the NX was first mentioned)

Any proof for all of that? If Dev kits are finally out then someone could shed some light on the hardware and I'll know whether to rejoice or kill myself.

No, everything I've heard about NX online is wrong.

Everything you think you know about it is incorrect.

But you're literally stating that the CEO and former CEO of the company are wrong, idiot

>handheld with PPC architecture
This is how I know you're lying.

That ''''quote'''' you're using is not referring to NX. It is not a home console.

>NX and future Nintendo family devices will "absorb" the WiiU architecture
>" The NX is about as powerful as a Wii U"

Shut up m8

>mfw people are still desperately hanging onto the NX thinking it will save Nintendo

not him but what quote?

But it's a console. All confirmed NX games are PS4 multiplats.

>mfw people actually believe a successful corporate juggernaut needs "saving"
>mfw I have no face

>“We’ve also said publicly that we are already hard at work on our next home console and that’s another element we’ll be talking about much later,” - Reggie
Please tell me what other platform have they publicly announced. Go on, I'll wait.

This thread is embarrassing

>All confirmed NX games are PS4 multiplats
Uh...no?

>DQX
On Wii/3DS
>DQ11
On 3DS
>Just Dance 2017
On Wii
>Sonic 2017
Could be a Generations/Colours thing

They confirmed back in 2013 that Wii U would not change the fact that they make home consoles.

Try again, fag.

Do you even know how to read?

Producers just slap NX on their trailers for hype, they don't know anything either.

DQX NX is on par with PS4. Also the one on 3DS is streaming same as mobile.

dualshockers.com/2016/08/07/nintendo-nx-version-of-dragon-quest-x-confirmed-in-development-alongside-ps4-version/

I think that user was trying to tell the other user that the Reggie quote has to be in reference to NX, as no other platform has been mentioned otherwise. Also, that quote came not even 3 months after the NX was first mentioned.

The common rumour that the NX will be a handheld seems really stupid given the above, but I guess it could be a "hybrid" of some sort.

And you know better right?

>Being this retarded.

I know for a FACT Bethesda didn't even get a dev kit.

So they are handing out devkits 6 months prior to release, welp

>Indie
>not developing for the NX
Do you hate the retro scene so much?

>hurr, you're retarded
Let me spell it out for you. I think the NX is a home console.

>Bethesda
They have never made anything for Nintendo, haven't they? Why would they be getting a dev kit then?

Bethesda will release MorrwindHD/Oblivion/Skyrim collection or something like that on NX

troll harder autist

Are you retarded? Do you think tat Reggie was referring to a 2 year old quote instead of a 3 month old one?