BDO

Black Desert Online is currently on sale for $10.

Even tho I have railed on this game in the past , I can't pass up on such a great deal

Other urls found in this thread:

blackdesertonline.com/shop/code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waiting for f2p super sale

I did a dispute on paypal for my €50 pack
>tfw still haven't gotten my money and it's been over a month

Don't blame you. Currently playing Legion, but it just isn't really that great

>Your country is restricted from accessing our service.

welp

No subscription?

Its sort of fun. The biggest issue is the gear creep. You'll be using the same gear forever, and if you're not, you're having to fight other people to camp spots to farm gear. And then hoping it has a good enchant on it.

Also, genderlocked/racelocked classes.

At least the combat is fun. But they're pulling some Pay-to-win bullshit in, soon. Something about using real money to buy things on the marketplace or some such.

It's on suicide watch. Its a really fun single player game at best. There's not a real reason to party with people.

Plus, everyone just wants to play as a little girl anyway.

No, just a flat $10 fee and some great new events for new players

Is it worth it just to make a QT waifu and get bored in a day?
What server do people play on?

Fuck that shit. I'm playing Guild Wars 2 right now and am having a blast. WvWvW is fucking dope

>But they're pulling some Pay-to-win bullshit in, soon. Something about using real money to buy things on the marketplace or some such.
They've already added this and the exchange rate is pathetic since cash shop stuff has a price cap on it. You can get outfits for 20m silver which is nothing.

P2W elements are there but they're incredibly mild.

Yes.

Jordine for EU and Edan for NA are the most populated.

Really nice, i'll buy it.

Just need t-OH WAIT, THEY IP BANNED THE WHOLE WORLD XDD I CANT GIVE THEM MY MONEY FOR A DIGITAL VIDEO GAME xdddd so smart

Well, BDO is a much better form of GW combat. They're pretty similar in that regard.

would be but BDO lags to hell and back, making it near unplayable

>Something about using real money to buy things on the marketplace or some such.

I'm a WoW addict and we've had that for a while.
WoW also has microtransactions, paid expansions and a monthly subscription.
It's the most Jewish MMO and somehow still the most popular (?)

>It's the most Jewish MMO
Not even close.

If you just want to make a cute korean waifu and dick around for the combat, which isn't actually all that bad. Go ahead.

But this game is the definition of a boring slog full of grind if you want to get anywhere. Oh, and you have to pay 40 dollars not to look like a peasant, or millions of dosh on the auction house.

Please, they charge for everything. There are money exclusive mounts and pets which you cannot earn in game, basic services like name and realm changes have a fee. You can buy in-game gold (and therefore gear) with real life money.
All of this on top of a monthly subscription fee and $60 expansion packs.

Just look into Rift and Archeage.

I considered it but I might just play around with the character creator in Honey Select some more instead.
Probably the same thing in the end.

I haven't played Rift in a while but last I remember you could change servers for free and there isn't a monthly fee.

this shill thread has neglected to mention 7 day guest passes

ask on /vg/ for a code or god forbid fucking reddit. Try before you buy.

That's also my major complaint about the fucking game. I loved the Valkyrie playstyle, but you looked like a fucking slut no matter what you did.

Actually that's the rule for any of the women classes except Witch. Because she was a little girl, or she had robes? I don't know.

Fucking Korean MMOs.

While the character creator looks nice, and the game itself looks super good. You cannot stray too far from the base model for each class.You will almost always make a cute korean, or something ugly. You can't really go beyond it. Other games do it much better.

Honey Select itself has a far, far superior character creator.

Someone gimme a pass then.

>all those features they just fucking scrapped at the last minute before release so they could turn it into a ball numbing cash shop solo grind abomination

they are desperate for money after a ton of people quit over p2w

It's not worth that much. Fuck off shill.

Monthly fee (i.e. "patron" sub) is pretty much mandatory if you want to play for real, because otherwise you can't even do the content from one expansion in time for another (grind is too slow without patron boosts).

Then you have:

- paid equipment slots without which you can't be competitive.
- paid boosts/potions/whatever
- paid artifacts
- you can buy best weapons in the cash shop
- instead of buying pets, mounts etc. outright, you have to buy gambling boxes for them, I think the same applies to PvP equipment now too
- you have to buy expansions/souls because the only class combinations in the current patch will have the newest souls in them
- of course you can sell/buy gold with REX

It's basically 20 levels of jewing, while WoW only has 2-3.

If you haven't played in a year or so, that's when it all went downhill IIRC, I haven't played since either. They did the same shit to Archeage.

I won 2 out of 4 disputes - 1 game and 3 ingame purchases.

Lost the one for the game, looks like I made the mistake of selecting "software", its against some policy or something and lost it automatically, the other one I don't know, had the same explanation for all.

Overall, got half the money I've spent.

offer

Is grinding mobs still the only way to get decent xp?

Funny how all that shit was already in the Korean and russian version of the game. Then when it suddenly comes to the western version people fling their shit.

You had to be pretty stupid not to expect an eastern MMO not to go p2w. I don't care if they 'promised' they wouldn't. I don't fucking trust any eastern MMO. And it'll be funny when my.com does the same to Revelations.

But Rift wasn't an eastern MMO. Are you talking about Archeage? I agree with that I guess.

Fuck off.

There is no world where any person would seriously recommend this piece of shit unless they had brain damage. The whole game is a fucking facade. The graphics don't even look good in game because the lighting is all fucked and ugly and you have the most unreasonably obtrusive UI ever. Then the gameplay, you have all these abilities and what at first appears to be action combat, but again, it doesnt matter, because all the NPCs youll fight are completely braindead and you'll never have to dodge unless you're up against a world boss that just 1 shots people at random. PvP wise action combat still doesnt matter because it's so gear and level based that player skill has no chance of getting close to overcoming numerical advantage. On that note, because the game has infinite levels and such a powergap between gear and levels, if you are not grinding 100% of your time, you are wasting your time and will never have a chance to even hurt someone in pvp. Not like PvP happens though, because if you kill liek 5 people the retarded karma system kicks in and will fuck over your character for a month if not forever(If you're in negative karma you are always pvp flagged to everyone, they can kill you without taking a karma hit, and when you die you have a chance for your crystals to break and your enchantments to go down[which is fucking insane considering the const]. In addition the only way out of red karma is to grind[obv] and grind and grind). So then your only option is GvG, and just like every other shitty mmo it's just a safe zone camping game where one side sits in town until their numbers build up enough to go out of town, rinse repeat. Crafting is shit because NO PLAYER TRADING. oh wait they patched it so you can trade potions and thats it. So rather than crafting being a profession for your character to provide a basis to trade with, crafting is a 100% solo experience and you gotta build all your shit yourself.

cont

Fuck, it's 9 britbongs for me and I have an itch to see my waifu I created in closed beta. However, I still don't think it's worth paying that much just to run around and fish.

Gonna hope for free2play and switch to Honey Select like this user instead

>Revelations
They could very easily do it at every inch of the way.
>Literally 10 gorillion things to grind, Guilds are mandatory since Guild hall shit gives you stat bonuses
Here's hoping they wait a few months before fucking Revelations post-release.

I'm pretty happy with Honey Select right now if I'm being quite honest.
I think I'll just skip BDO.

>tl;dr
its shit

Code 1 : F?BF-9A69-6579-4629-9671

? = 1

Apparently I have 3 more codes to share so prepare blackdesertonline.com/shop/code and I'll post them

Thanks homesnake.

==JOIN ITC==

this sounds awful

I used love rift so it's sad to see this is how it turned out.

Code 2 : 5343-9CF2-D275-?072-B367

? = 4

Can I have a pass as well?
I played the beta in KR, and I just want to see/feel the changes.

Thanks mate.

There's nothing to find in the world except grinding spots. Your daily gameplay at end game will be using your daily scrolls to fight boring ass daily bosses that are just a larger model of a base enemy that now can 1 to 2 shot you. The node system for trading is about the most in-depth system in the game, but all it amounts to is visiting points in between towns just so you can get an actual price on your shit. Not even the games most hyped feature, WAIFU CREATION, is good because the sliders are so fucking limited that you're either making a waifu that looks exactly the same as the default character but with different colors or you're making a horrendous abomination. Male character creation is absolutely sorry in that there is hardly any changes you can make to the body. You can make females much larger than you can make any wizard or warrior. Classes remind me of balance, which doesn't exist. For years and likely to this day the only classes that matter are Ranger and Wizard/Witch, and mostly ranger. Everyone is a ranger because ranger is the most OP shit in the game and the devs dont give a fuck about balance because they know anyone playing this garbage is a retard. Player housing is a decent implementation that would make sense in an actual sandbox, but not in this grinding simulator. It's just cosmetic depthless trash through and through.

dont buy this crap dont even look at it

Yeah, I used to play it a lot in the beginning, before the second expansion, I loved the dimension system so fucking much.

>MMO Thread
Might as well ask, how's Twin Saga?

>Funny how all that shit was already in the Korean and russian version of the game. Then when it suddenly comes to the western version people fling their shit.
Koreans are so over-saturated with MMOs that do this, they are completely desensitized.

I've been playing the chinese version and ho damn there's a lot of fucking ways my.com can fuck up the western release by porting some of that cash shop bullshit. The russian version isn't escaping the cash shop and the founders packs are only barely escaping with little bonuses.

It's honestly all eyes on my.com at the moment since BNS, Tera and BDO players need a new place to go. Legion players that are bored of WoW again/let their monthly sub run out will also be trying it out.

If you weren't the one that got the previous one

Code 3 : D7F5-801B-F283-493E-?6CF

? = 8

I was, thanks again for doing this.

Not the Other Guy But I Got this one it seems. Kinda feel bad i took it from the other guy. If i like it ill probably get it and give back my codes in this thread if its still up.

Good for you. And here is the 4th code so we get this done for some other (un)lucky soul who gets to trial this one out.

Code 4 : 55D1-FBE8-?99E-43A8-8C9E

? = 7