Rly makes you think

rly makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37017
youtube.com/watch?v=9nqjyM8vbZw
youtube.com/watch?v=q5mD1n4v2JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFW GLORIOUS HUMAN ARMS WARRIOR MASTER RACE.

STEP ASIDE PLEBS, I HAVE TO WRECK SOME MOBS.

Link achievements before you talk big, faggot.

>mfw an arms warrior in my mythic group is doing 400-500kdps
what the fuck

NERF INCOMING, ARMS IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE GOOD!

Why is arms so good lads?

Where you get the logs from? Only site I have seen is Noxxic, and Noxxic is shit.

Focus Rage is busted.

This is only single target damage, you fucking retard.

go to bed Frost DK
Make space for the arms master race.

Look how real pros kill mobs.

and this warrior was doing over 400k dps on single target, so what's your point?

>Enh looks fucking awesome
>Get into mythics
>Mediocrity...again.
At least it looks cool

Sims at this point are at like ilevel 840, with 20 artifact points. What theorycrafters consider the "reasonable" baseline to serious raiding when things open. Actual no-lifer results can be significantly higher than the sims because of this.

>mfw feral druid
>mfw maining druid since vanilla

Why are druids the best class in the game?

Feral has been stupidly awkward ever since Savage Roar stopped being baseline.

No, the difference comes from the duration of the fights. You are pretty much still bursting when shit falls over.

Sometimes that works the opposite way too. Sims are 7 minute fights, where you get tons of time to juggernaut execute spam. Fury is even shittier than people think at single target.

>shadow priests are viable DPS now
what the fuck happened

>Leveled my Arms Artifact first
>Now leveling my Prot in Heroics

Feels fucking good ignoring Fury entirely. I love getting into the order hall arena with Fury babbies and watching them eat shit against me playing Prot.

>mfw Aff was my main
At least they are fun to play on leveling? The artifact is cool, I saw it.

>absolutely HUGE delta only rivaled by dicerogue and procpriest
>good

>better nerf monks again
blizz wont be happy until WW is at the bottom again

>glorious days of cata/mop feral pvp
Was there a better feel than 1v2ing scrubs

they are nerfing monks (again) and demon hunters

They really fucked up by giving a bunch of classes passive cleave that has no diminishing returns. Fury's meatcleaver lets them hit 4 extra targets for 50% damage. WW and DH hit infinite targets for 100% damage. Not a game-breaker for Raids, but in dungeons where you just round up as much as possible and burst it all down, they're unstoppable rape machines.

Still playing windwalker though.

>since vanilla
>best class

Sure being a glorified priedt battery was fun plus I got all the druid loot since nobody wanted to level a druid to 60 since it took 20 hours to kill one thing. Got me a spot in Alterac Deviants cause I was so rare.

What a hoot.

in spite of the sarcasm I actuall miss it

>tfw frost dks went from decent tier to complete trash tier

Im still gonna lvl mine to 110

>they are nerfing monks (again)
They will probably nerf the artifact ability, at least we were good at something.

>leveled 3 characters to 110
>Frost DK
>Frost Mage
>MM Hunter

Just end my shit life.

It's too bad they're nerfing classes that have the niche of clearing TRASH MOBS. Fucking why? Literally who gives a shit about trash?

I don't understand all the lingo on this chart, but why is shadow priest on there twice.

I also seem to play much closer to the lower priest then the higher one...

Why bother at this point?

>Mfw Warlock
Not only is the damage shit, the mechanics are terrible. Even if Demo was top dps it wouldn't be worth playing because it's not fun to play.

I play WW and my concern is that they will in usual blizz fashion go WAY FUCKING OVERBOARD.
The correct fix would be something like strike of the windlord deals full damage to up to3 targets and diminishes against more targets
Blizz will instead just cut the damage by 50% across the board and then also nerf some other random ability like rising sun kick just for fucks and giggles.

once the eye of sauron is gazing in your direction your spec is just done.
Blizz has such a perfect history of this

Why did balance suddenly jump up? Not that I'm complaining. Is their tier bonus really that strong?

The shadow priest at the top is a shadow priest who has taken the Surrender To Madness talent, which gives you a huge window of heavy damage, at the cost of dying after the effect is over. The chart also assumes 100% uptime and so on, it basically assumes you are 100% active play like a robot.

>you like playing mercy? Lets nerf the only thing you have other supports (resurrection) and buff all the other supports.

Never have I seen such a drastic loss in play %

>tfw decided to level a Guardian Druid

I guess I did the right thing? Feral seems strong so I can switch specs later.

It hits freakishly hard and I dont know why. Compared to every other "push to hurt things" artifact ability, it hits like a fucking truck. My ret paladin barely tickles shit with theirs.

Wtb viable 2h enhance shammy play

Thank you.

You would think a talent that guarantee kills you would get you at least in the top 3

Mythic Keystones have a minimum amount of trash that needs to be cleared

Druids are always broken strong. Ezmode class

>druid
You've made the right choice, druids are always the preferred class. I mean seriously fucking 4 specs, and the fact that feral is always good dps-wise, better than classes that are PURE dps. If you couldn't tell I hate druids.

simcraft, so it's literally logical maths

Widowmaker. She was an always pick to an almost never pick. Mercy still gets picked a lot.

They stopped simming with fucktard AoE/cleave talents.

Because we literally melt the trash in every dificulty and would be a must to have a WWmonk in the Mythic+.

>nerf to DPS DH AoE
>nerf to tank DPS

I'm scared.

Also fuck Blizzard for caving to the mass of gibbering morons because tanks are topping meters in LFG groups filled with idiots. In a group of decent players I get outpaced EASILY

Compare mercy to lucio.

Lucio's is someone who has always been a top pick since the game came out. They are worlds apart.

Either way its still blizzard silly balance.

But I would think Fury of Elune would give them an edge on cleave. Though fuck is it hard to actually have high uptime with it without fuck high haste and no movement for the druid AND the target.

Its a lot easier to nerf mercy than it is lucio. Lucios entire way of functioning makes him OP. They would literally need to remake him to make him less OP. Mercy just needed a few small number changes.

This is single target, why would you sim with cleave talents instead of single target ones?

>tfw DK

why are we so shit

I am comparing the two because they rank much lower on cleave, where fury of elune should really shine. But they are comparatively much stronger single target. One of the strongest single targets, it seems. And I don't really get why. Their single target doesn't seem that impressive to me compared to a lot of other classes.

My favorite thing about Blizzard's tank dps nerf is they claim there isn't enough data to buff and tune but they have enough to nerf, nerf, and keep nerfing.

>nerfing top dps
>not buffing bottom dps

As per the usual, blizzard is shit at balancing

They said there isn't enough data to fine tune everything. They said clear outliers were a different story. I think its pretty easy to look and see that tank dps is 90+% of dps dps. Don't be a bitch.

I don't even understand how Demonology the strongest Lock spec atm. It feels like hot garbage. The buff you constantly have to put up for your demons feels like shit.

honestly all three specs need help , mechanically.

I usually don't mind this, because if it gets too bad with the nerfs I could always switch to another class.

But fuck me I can't see me level again and do the fucking shithole that is Suramar afterwards again. Not to mention the fact that you will be always behind on artifact power and legendary items if you ever got some.

Tank DPS isn't 90% of DPS and if it is chances are you're just in a group with bots or horrible players.

>Unholy DK's launch strong
>NERF NERF NERF
>Druid's at the top AGAIN is A okay though

I don't get the complaints about the buff. Its no different than needing to spam shadowbolt or any other filler spell.

You want something that feels like shit, try playing ret with 90% of their damage being dependent on judgement.

>300k+dps arms warr
where? when? with what gear?

>nerf to tank DPS

How? Unless I play with absolute retards I am never above the DPS in single target as prot warrior and always behind cleave classes in meme pulls. Why would the ever nerf that?

Full T19 obviously faggot.

>decide to play unholy DK
>pretty fun with apocalypse and burst damage
>always top the charts in heroics
>shit according to this list

Focused Rage heavy APM build. Stack 3 Exploit Weakness relics and watch the DPS soar on single target.

tank demon hunters do some pretty nuts dps in pvp

They're nerfing it because their target market is literal retards. They need this market to feel good, just look how easy sub is and how brain dead DH is.

>simcrafting gear you dont have
fampai...

Warlocks have so many problems mechanically, Destro's bullshit RNG, Aff's brain dead rotation, Demo's shitty ramp up and near non-existent target switching. So many issues that were brought up all they way in ALPHA and throughout the beta that have made it to live. Like I understand there are many classes that are currently bad but at least every pure dps class has a baseline interrupt, cc, and so on.

It's also taken Blizzard this fucking long to even bother trying to get things resolved. I mean for fucks sake there are tiny bugs that have been in the game since alpha, like green fire not using the new casting effects, and they are STILL IN THE GAME.

back in my day you cocksuckers would've been healing, instead of wasting everyones time with your stupid dog form

Because your girlfriend got bad fee-fees in a LFG dungeon group on her frostmage that only presses Blizzard once a trashpack and cried on the forums after her facebook wow group heard about it.

>brain dead DH is
>the only DH spec that does shit for damage is one of the most difficult specs to play

>Ret Pally slowly making its way up the ranks

By the holy light!

I like how you are complaining that the classes aren't homogenous enough anymore.

>tfw play outlaw rogue and fire mage

feels good

my dk is stuck at 100 for a while

Are you telling me that playing a DH requires anything more than a pulse? DH is so easy, a clicker could do it. The only binds they'd need to top DPS charts would be MW Fel Rush and Retreat.

Question about pallies. Seems they have two bodyguards. Is there any difference between them?

The buff should stay up for like a minute or two so you can actually do other shit. The problem with the lock class as a whole right now is you spend far too much time either with your soul shard routine or putting up dots that go away in like 8 seconds instead of actually doing decent numbers again. You don't feel like you're doing much of anything. And I know a lot of people are gonna be like "well locks always had that shit" , but given what most of these classes have now it doesn't hold up well anymore with the new changes. Like Affliction locks are one of the lowest dps classes in the game now? Really?

>You want something that feels like shit, try playing ret with 90% of their damage being dependent on judgement.

Been playing retribution since Vanilla. I can agree with this to some extent for sure. Can't really argue this too much. But the new mechanics IMO feel much better. Especially Justicar's Vengeance , shit hits like a truck (granted I know 5 stacks is a lot).

>start leveling a new character
>hey, this is fun!
>hit 50
>exp grinds to a halt
>BRD
>5 expansions I've done a dozen times already waiting to be slogged through

Everyone is playing tanks this expansion.

Look around, everywhere you go in the world, everyone is a tank.

Why? They do comparable burst to a ton of the DPS classes, with insane survivability on top. They basically all have crazy self heals and just don't die. They're fun to play because you're a walking wall of death, I get it, but every tank is FOTM more than anything right now, and it's because they're simple and easy to play at a relatively good level.

They seem to be tuning the right classes, honestly. Some of the nerfs, as always, are bullshit, but tanks don't need to be doing insane DPS in any environment.

I thought Ret was shit?

I see we have part of the retard brigade in here. Tell us more about how classes should be balanced around trash packs that live for 30 seconds in LFG groups.

If you think momentum DH, the only viable spec for DH, is brain dead, you have never even tried to do it competitively. Keeping your dps maximized while also not dying to antimelee shit is one of the most challenging things you can do in the game.

Preach man. I still cannot believe how fuckin archaic the AI for the Infernal/Doomgaurd are either. We're talking Vanilla WoW tier AI. It's fuckin horrendous and it doesn't help with the new bigger aggro boxes either..

Don't change the subject, tell me how DH is difficult to play. Tell me how managing momentum is some arduous challenge that only a select few edgelords can master?

Only good part of vengeance is when its combined with a DP proc on a stunnable target. Even then, you have to wait for the fucking judgement debuff or its going to do half damage.

>mfw a DH player tells me "hit it when it's off cd" is hard to do

You complain about DH being braindead easy because they burst AOE. Same subject you brought up. Why should classes be balanced around trash packs in LFG you LFR forum hero.

Really makes you think.
realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37017

>Implying
Every single class has a baseline interrupt, or similar utility. Warlocks do have one, sure, as a pet that has to be out to be utilized. This directly conflicts with their idea of wanting every spec to use one specific demon (Aff is the only one that is allowed to have the felhunter out at all times, and is thus the only spec to be able to use the interrupt)

What competitive environments have been released? Mythic is essentially a heroic and raids aren't out yet. You don't need a ph.d to avoid standing in shit on the ground (you DH know you can aim Fel Rush, right?) and learning some mechanics? Granted, DH are more difficult than specs like sub rogue and BM, but saying their ''the most difficult'' to pay is absolutely crazy.

>be doing insane DPS in any environment

Only tanks that do stupid amounts of damage are DH because they are the new classes. Other tanks literally just survive as lot of shit.

>Not simcraft

I don't give a shit.

>make a MM hunter because I want to sling arrows
>find out MM hunters are literal garbage in the meta

just kill me now, senpai

Fury is such a retarded joke at this points.

More than half a year in beta and they didn't notice this?

>be hunter
>hit barrage
>top actual nonfantasy scenario meters every time

Stay keked datacucks.

mfw my hunter still sitting at 60
fucking hell

>warrior
>can tank or melee dps
>druid
>can tank, melee dps, ranged dps, heal
>rogue
>the only pure melee dps class in the game
>not even the best dps

It's so strange, before the change the voidlord would actually move on its own and avoid damage zones, it also now pulls everything nearby with his stupid drain move, which gets very annoying since it pulls passive mobs.

Also don't forget that the glyph which upgrades your demons to the old GrimofSuprem talent models instead reverts the demon to the old ugly models instead of the ones.

It's honestly disgusting, if a pure dps class can't do top dps, they are essentially useless in group environments.

This is what kills me. 1-50 is so comfy, but I can't do Outlands and Northrend for like the 9th time.

Well then just skip it and buy a boost.

Which melee dps do you think is the most fun?

what do you mean by bodyguards?

What site is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=9nqjyM8vbZw

Outland I can deal with, I like the dungeons. But fucking Northrend, the fucking shitstain of brown, gray and blue just kills any motivation in me.

Yeah they need an overhaul. They never follow the commans properly , they constantly pull , they always walk over your character.

I wish they kept that glyph that allowed them to shrink.

Rogues can cheese mechanics with cloak and feint that no other class can
why do you think every top raid group took 3 rogues for blackhand even though their damage sucked cock?

>tfw enhance shaman since vanilla
>hear that enhance might be good
>become the meme class
>still not good
>now get grouped up with meme players

>After every single boss fight the entire team stops and chastizes players with the lowest dps

>mfw get kicked from the raid because I'm only doing 9k dps instead of 11k

>The raid takes 30 whole minutes to complete

>mfw never finished even one raid

seriously every time I go to a free for all world PvP quest there's 90% tanks there that are fucking unkillable and deal more damage than any DPS.

What the fuck, the talent that murders you so hard that no "avoid death" mechanics save you should guarantee 1st place on chart. Why the hell would you take such shitty talent if it doesn't guarantee outperforming everyone else in same gear?

they said they're nerfing strike of the windlord's aoe capacity in the post of WW nerfs.

>All 3 specs are in the top 10 DPS of the last month.
>Still complains.

Rogues are in such a good spot right now you entitled shit.

For once I feel relevant as a rogue. Shame it won't last long

post your legendaries lads

Whoops sorry replied to the wrong post. haha.

>dps is already higher than ToT, approaching SoO levels
i thought blizzard had a stat squish in WoD? what happened?

Perhaps it's time to join a guild and not play in shitty pick-up-groups?

>get nothing but gold and order resoureces from caches
fuck you

Believe it or not, it's fun to use

If spriests were just better at base without it, then that would mean using it would guarantee you being top dps, for a while that is.

>4th in dps

t. retard

>Druids
>2nd best tank
>Feral is mid at worst, and upper-high average every expansion
>Best healers in the game

How is this allowed?

No it doesn't

my ilvl 820 arms warrior doesn't do hardly any dps.... what am I doing wrong? Should I be using focused rage?

gtgd

DRUID PRIVILEGE
Also if they fuck up druids the amount of butthurt on the forums would be too much to endure

>be physical DPS class
>bear tank hits you
>you know there's no point to even trying

>Should I be using focused rage
Read the thread, yes.

Suck my cock

I forgot to mention they've been the most broken PvP class since BC with no nerfs ever

delete druids from the game to be honest

>thread only mentions focused rage twice

yeah cause that helped. glad I read it.

Why is Shaman so meh? Enhancement is not allowed to be this bad.

>I play fury warrior
>friend plays MM hunter
>neither of us care because we always have to carry the fotm shitters anyways

Legendaries are such a fucking mistake on Blizzards part.

>random drops that significantly boost your characters power
>can literally make or break your raid spots
>not only do you need to get lucky to get a drop, you have a pool that has only a few good ones in it most of the time
>have fun doing that with your alts by the way!

>Druid players complaining about virtually anything.

Haha

mfw when now outlaw i can finally RP a pirate

Maybe it's time to get a real life and not play in shitty commercial button mashing contests

>Friend plays MM hunter

Is he even having fun? The rotation is so fucking lame, especially if you try for more dps and choose sidewinders.

>that sweet relief when you finally make it to the vastly superior Cata dungeons after hours of Wotlk bullshit
is there any better feeling?

He likes it a lot.

I never played a hunter so I wouldn't know what a MM hunter is like, but all I know is that he typically has a good time playing one whenever we're on running dungeons together.

>Demo 4th
Yeah, nah.

The only thing I hate about this expansion is AP.

I just want to be able to dick around with all three of my specs, I shouldn't have to gimp myself into one that they can/will nerf at the drop of a hat, fucking over weeks of progression.

Relics and everything else is a fine system, and at most it should take a week if they have to give talent trees in weapons to max them.

It's a very basic rotation, no better than BM but much worse than SV, but hey if he's having a good time that's great.

TFW OUTLAW ROGUE HAS HIGHER DPS AT SKILL CEILING.

Look at the intervals pleb :^)

It also sucks because my friends all came back for this expansion to "take their time and enjoy the content", but I can't tell them that they're going to be insanely far behind at this point or they'll likely drop the game and I'll have no one to play with.

I can't wait for 1m+ dps being the standard at the end of this xpac.

>people still putting ANY WEIGHT WHATSOEVER in patchwerk fight simulators when encounters are becoming less and less like patchwork fights

>roll the bones RNG
>skill ceiling
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

while I do think its fun to use, I really wish it didnt always kill you at 3min mark

>People still can't just play what they find fun because people keep looking at these stupid fucking charts all the time

It never ends.

there's literally a patchwerk fight in Emerald Nightmare

Does anyone else get reminded of grizzly hills when they hear the music in Stormheim?

t. frost dk

It's the same instrument I think so yeah

>tfw no Legendary
>tfw you finally find one it's going to be one of the shitty PvP/utility legendaries that shouldn't even exist

imagine if people only played WoW to have fun...

>have buddy that was in a top 5 guild on his server one wrath want to come back and raid with me
>form a guild and start recruiting
>one day into 110 he tells me he's quitting because "it's bullshit that I can't just run mythics for epics right away. Why the fuck so I have to go farm shitty content before doing the content I want?"

Wrathbabbies, not even once.

>>People still can't just play what they find fun
oh don't worry about it, ability pruning and giving everyone "blue rage" bars & proc casinos killed any fun there could possibly be in playing any DPS class

sounds comfy as fuck to me. Only music thats been stand out so far imo

They will both accompany you out in the world and fight shit with you, like an NPC buddy. Monks have two combat buddies too.

if you have gambling problem then this game is great

All of mine are 'average' at worst. Holy Paladins don't really have any that give a huge boost like say a Monk getting Fists of Fury down to 1 Chi instead of 3.

>Mfw some fucking shitty player in my guild now has 2 legendaries
>Mfw he doesn't even do mythics
>Mfw i've been doing every mythic every week since I could

the instrument is called a nyckelharpa

If they didn't have the stat squish, where do you think we would be now with numbers?

they got the desire sensor technology from capcom

thanks, it looks crazy. Never heard of it before.

My class suffers from having what is the most broken legendary ring. That sure won't end badly with having to link the ring before getting into future raids/dungeons/etc

The next expansion would be the Second Cataclysm after a fire mage accidentally crit too hard.

Man, at these damage levels we can expect to have 1million+ DPS in BiS before next expansion. I can hardly wait.

>already had warrior and shaman at 100, leveled a DK, made a DH, boosted a Priest
>none of them are any fun
>level a Monk from 1-100 on a whim
>WW is actually some semblance of fun, decide to main it for Legion
>its getting nerfed
>will probably be nerfed in a retarded way

I've never seen it higher than the middle on any of these sims, and while I'm usually the top DPS in dungeons, Druids DH's and Rogues easily keep up with me. Why are they getting nerfed? Because they're good on packs of trash? That's pretty retarded.

would it be better if low performing classes were buffed instead of top classes getting nerfed?

quick everyone keep popping lust for mages forever!

The fuck, that looks way too good

Random drop orange items was the worst idea ever and they've managed to fuck it up beyond all expectations by having it be bugged.

>all you have to do is go to exodar with a chisel and break off a piece
>get the single most broken leg in the entire game
>play gambling games instead to find it

Seriously, its a gold band with a purple shit chunk on it

Rerolling range after you realize no one likes melee dpsers

I agree, many class's dps absolutely tanks if they have to move, and people are constantly moving during fights.

Why are most DPS so terrible? I don't use guides, I don't use cookie cutter talent builds, I just figure it out as I go along and choose what talents look the most fun and yet constantly double people in better gear than me.

>you get BL every 5 minutes instead of 10
wow, sure is gamebreaking.

>be bear
>press 2 CDs
>mash swipe and trash
>the 20 mobs around me melt in 10 seconds

Who /stuckat845/ here?

One step ahead of you

You get one more BL per fight. As opposed to the consistent damage output of every other legendary.

849 here, hasn't done a single mythic dungeon yet

Why do druids have the worst combat followers. Every other class has at least one OP follower.

I'm not gonna bother crafting any more gear. Our first week of heroic will stand or fall on wether the shitters in our guild can be bothered to read up on strats. At least we now have enough to just bench them, no matter how much they cry.

Seriously, our one remaining Ret just got his artifact to 17. I have my main on 22 and alt on 16.
It's gonna be wonderful to hear them complain when they don't get picked for Mythic progression.

>using them in the first place

Literally Cuckhold: The Player Option

I'm at 840. I don't really have the urge to farm mythic dungeons. You can only get loot once a week right?

does anything but havoc/ww monk beat bear on trash?

>22
Jesus. Do you do EVERY SINGLE AP world quest? Thats ridiculous.

Because getting gear is easy and the majority of people don't care about the game. That is seriously the biggest issue: they don't give a shit about how bad they are, they don't care about learning anything, they don't pay attention to what's happening around them.

These people exist everywhere. We used to have an Unholy DK who joined when we had Mythic Archi on farm and after months of raiding he let it slip that he still had no idea how the legendary ring works ("Maybe some people's explosions didn't hit the boss." "...what?").

What the fuck could you even mean by that?

>1-50 is so comfy
>Dire Maul
>comfy

> Demo that good
No, there must be a mistake. The two additional shards couldn't have helped people that much.

I only do AP quests, I have everything at Revered and I don't really need any Exalted patterns. Since I'm a tank I can also just spam random heroic dungeons whenever the bonus is active. As a blood DK I can basically solo the whole place, so it doesn't matter how shit the rest of the group is (which it usually is, seriously, in 100% of the groups the healer had no idea what to do on the Blood Princess in VH and got mindcontrolled; people also always fail to just turn to the spiders on the last boss, or turn to the eyes on the 2nd in vault, or run away when you are on Xavius and you get Nightmares... people are dumb as shit).

>at that point where I don't see what else there is to do if I don't join a raiding guild
Man. I don't know if I care enough to join a raiding guild, but I don't see me playing more than another month if I don't. I wish I didn't hate finding guilds so much.

>play fury
>pretty okay, can solo stuff
>get to 110
>suddenly it's shit
>can't solo anything
>hard time surviving in dungeons
>stop playing

fuck enrage

So thats a yes.

I quit WoW years ago. Considered going back, but found out they took away Tree Form. Fuck all of that shit.

I like to play the warrior class.

Anyone been playing Holy Paladin in Legion?
I'm considering leveling a healer as an alt and I happen to have a lvl 80 Paladin thats been sitting around for awhile now. Might pick him back up if pally healing is legit.

It's only their aoe that's getting nerfed

You can glyph it I think? I had a tree druid healing the other day

Scaling causes mobs to turn into huge HP-sponges once you hit 110. They're tuned for 830+ gear, so you're weak against them in questing blues and greens.

I've been playing WoW on and off ever since Vanilla, but never ever rolled a single Alliance character. Currently got a bit burned out on my main and now I'm considering to start a fresh level 1 Nightelf Druid (a class that I also never played) and go for a completely fresh experience. Think it's worth it?

Pretty sure tree form is baseline again dude.

no, it's an aesthetic optional spell now

>is playing the best faction worth it?
yeah

I feel like I'm going to be weak always since Fury has a constant 20% damage amp on them and only one defensive ability on a 2 minute cooldown

Doesn't help that the DPS is subpar

Do it, Holy paladins do tons of damage if you know how to play them and most tanks are nearly self-sufficient in normal dungeons.
I have a 728 paladin at 101 and she regularly out-dps'es the rest of the group (mostly because people are shit).

If all else fails you can switch to Prot at 110 and faceroll every elite world quest others have to group up for.

Its been aesthetic for a long fucking time.

Blizzard doesn't like Shamans. You don't play as a shaman to be the best. You play one as a challenge.

>Affli lock, frost DK and fury warrior were among the specs I wanted to play the most

T-thanks Blizzard

Thats why you get permanent +25% max HP and heal for 5% every few seconds
If you die as fury you're standing in shit that you shouldnt be

blizzard still hasn't recovered from bus shock

Blizzard noticed the wrong things.
Fury was one of the top specs in beta for a while and then it just got shitslapped hard near the end. If you go back a few months to the Mythic+ discussions Fury was right up there with WW Monk and Havoc DH as one of the top contenders in that area. You can also look at raid testing where most DPS Warriors were Fury as well.

>Shadow Priest
>Shit AoE
>DPS requires using a mastering a rotation that gets more and more spastic as it goes where fucking it up will kill you so hard you can't get combat rezzed
>Still getting out DPSed in parses by specs that utterly shit on you in PvP as well and have vastly better AoE

I like DM. Lots of bosses and few trash packs.

that chart doesn't mean anything if you learn your class
stop being a scrub, git gud and don't let others tell you how to play

>less than 1% health per second

wow amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=q5mD1n4v2JA

>Sorry we are not accepting your spec/class into our raiding guild because how terrible it is atm
>B-but /vee/ told me if I learn my class it won't matter...
>...

>having to sit in dispersion doing nothing but allowing dots to proc while you build stacks

i can give you advice, but I can't stop you from being a faggot, you have to solve that by yourself

Honestly I'm disappointed with all of the ranged classes so far.
I can see why so many people are jumping on the melee train.

It's the curse of being the undertuned spec. We have fuck all survivability cooldowns and we don't have the numbers to even out the extra damage taken.

>tfw 846 tank
>only upgrade left is for trinket or radically unlikely leech/avoidance drops of gear I already have
>Best upgrade is in arcway
>It's even better than most raid trinkets

Tseric was kind of chill outside the Shaman forums too. What a shame.

There will literally be Ele Shams, Rets and other supposedly bad specs in Mythic guild groups. It really is a matter of gitting gud

>846 without arcway unlocked

...retard?

Your transmogs.

Hand them over.

I'm saying it ain't dropping and it's on a weekly fucking timer.

I'm not worrying. There will be a raid fight that requires moving the boss around or has a melee only/prioritizing mechanic that will be utter, undeniable PROOF that Blizzard hates Melee.

More like really pisses me off.

Buff ret now.

I finally did it lads

I can't wait to do it 14 more times throughout the expansion

we don't need proof
just look at the sheer amount of exploding mobs on fucking black rook hold and arcway

the fights have been out for months user, melee is fine in the first raids

>"Maybe they'll actually design some good tanking trinkets this time."
>they're all shit
>some have fucking stamina on them as if Blizz hadn't been told over and over that it's complete shit for a tank
>have to hope for lucky drops my guild can trade me
>don't dare set loot to unholy for fear of a legendary dropping

Buff ret? Try fucking rehauling them. They're a fucking mess and I'm convinced the only reason people that still play them aren't ret die hards but spergs that get erections over Ashbringer.

100k dps difference between 2 dps specs

Blizzard really is full retard on this expansion huh, really makes you think why autists continue playing this shit.

I hope so.
If there is another huge shift of players going back to ranged classes I might actually have a chance of getting into a raid group as melee without all the competition.

>frogposter talking about retardation and autism
really makes you think

Some of them are pretty fucking bad but others I don't mind. If you had to design your ideal trinket what would you do?

A. There are a lot of retards who play WoW.

B. I'm willing to bet you play one of the more overpowered classes.

DH in particular can press two buttons at ilvl 815, and do almost twice the damage of an ilvl 845 ret.

I know this because I'm the ret and I'm salty about it.

>blizzbaby talking shit

lolololololol

There aren't any so far and melee dps is almost mandatory in mythic+. You need that insane AoE cleave and short-CD interrupts.

I ran all mythics during the first week with 2 warlocks and a hunter from my guild. Wasn't pretty...

Class balance is actually a real problem right now. People are seriously discussing if we can afford to bring warlocks for mythic+ if we want to reach +15 at some point.

>Plays tank DK
>Best tank spec in the game, bar MAYBE a super geared warrior
>Wonders why things are easy for him

Figures.

You think this is a fucking game?

>also posting anime
keep digging your own grave buddy, i don't even need to think up responses for your shitposting

Any tips on feral? I'm switching over from balance and I only seem to get 40-60k dps in dungeons at level 108

I'm a die hard ret that has played one since vanilla AND I get erections over Ashbringer.

And yes, I would GREATLY, GREATLY APPROVE of removing the stupid fucking holy power system, as would almost every other Ret.

I have NO IDEA why blizzard kept the HP system for ret but got rid of it for prot and holy. If I wanted to play with combo points I'D PLAY MY FUCKING ROGUE.

Now they are reworking blade of wrath to make it some RNG proc based bullshit, even further hurting our already bad DPS.

I have both my important Ashbringer traits, ashes to ashes and echo of the highlord, and even with Crusade running at a full 15 stacks, I can BARELY reach 330k DPS, and thats ONLY during that 5-10 seconds that I have maximum Crusade stacks until it falls off.

Without crusade I struggle to break 200k single target, and I'm ilvl 843 right now.

>pure dps class should deal more damage than hybrid classes

love this rose tinted meme

Different trinkets for different purposes, all the while giving strength/agility and maybe some haste (I'd even settle for versatility).

The trinket from Odyn is nice, for example, despite having mastery. The extra stun, off the GCD, with 1 minute CD is a huge help in dungeons and solo stuff like Withered Training.

The one from the crypt lord is also really nice (haste + armor proc). It's just that the rest is so akward. Like, the ones that give you some flat damage absorb and nothing else, or stamina with a stamina proc at low health. Or the one that auto-silences when hit by magic, the effect of which is completely wasted 90% of the time.

I'm no surprised at all by that. It was clear pretty early on that playing as a self-healing tank is easy-mode in open world content.

Yet people still won't play tanks since they suck at the game and don't want to carry any responsibility.

>changing BoW to be a proc
>changing crusade to be a weird aoe/cleave talent that requires other talents to be good

I'm still using the heroic Odyn trinket even though I'm doing mythics. A mastery trinket with a 5 second stun every minute is pretty fucking good for a class that has no stun at all. I intend to replace it eventually but the one from arcway just won't fucking drop. Same with the cryptlord one but I don't need that one so much with a maxed out darkmoon trinket, it serves my armor needs well.

there's actually a giant surplus of tanks right now

on second week every group finder group for arcway/cos was 1 tank 3 dps and no healer and there was like 10-20 groups

It was more bitter sarcasm because as more and more fights have mechanics that only target ranged classes, have AoE interrupts, random knockbacks and so on we'll still have melee whining on the forums because one boss requires the tank to move it now and then or that another boss does an AoE cleave that they have to walk out of that it's proof Blizzard just hates melee.

Kind of like the same line of thinking of "You think you should be allowed to escape a melee and cast from 40 yards away?" will follow up with "You think you should be ALLOWED to stand toe to toe against a melee?" only to be followed up with "You think you should be allowed to escape a melee and cast from 40 yards away?" whenever PvP balance is brought up.

I will sometimes quest as prot solely because I don't have to give a shit if I pull extras.

If my main was a DK I'd be blood because I love its playstyle, but I have this thing where I just fucking HATE shields. Which is why I don't play prot, usually.

I actually had to argue about that to a mage from my guild. She was super pissed that our Windwalker was out-dpsing her on every fight.

I explained to her that he had to do damage, since he wasn't a healer or a tank. If he can't do competetive damage he's useless, hybrid or not. At no point would he suddenly have an advantage in the raid because he has a tank spec. We have two tanks with ~100% attendance and if needed, one of our extra healers can switch (might have to on Skorpyron Mythic).

that wasn't because there are more tanks, that was because healers had a tougher time getting 400 points in withered training and so had generally earned less nightfallen rep

>playing a different faction with a class you've never played before

Speaking from my experience with a Troll Shaman, yes, yes you should.

>all these idiots putting any value in patchwerk sims

fucking hell

Feels good being Arms Warrior now that FR spec is top dog AND fun at the same time

But holy FUCK is it paintful to attempt anything more than 1 target
Need to gimp your singletarget by taking Sweeping Strikes just to cleave another target and anything more than 2 you get shit on by other classes by far.

The problem with Arcway/CoS was (and still is) that to get into it that early, you had to no-life Suramar. Out of our guild we had only a few people get it during the first possible lockout (human racial + Darkmoon buff + knowing everything from beta).

The roles most likely able to get their rep up that fast are tanks and dps. And the few healers that did manage are only running with their guild, and for good reason. Those two dungeons are going to be hell once the majority of the player-base is attuned.

I sometimes wish I had the time and will to level a non-tanking alt to endgame. I feel my perception of pugs is severly skewed by the fact that as a tank I can just carry them through the dungeon. So a shit group is just a minor annoyance.

When I get declined for an arcway/court group, I habitually whisper the leader and call him names, then ignore him.

>I'm willing to bet you play one of the more overpowered classes

Destro lock. As middle of the road as DPS comes.

Browse, take your time, enjoy.

No life suramar? You had to do like, 3 WQs a day, and then just the normal nightfallen quest line and you would have it in like 10 days. Big whup.

>Do all Mythics, all I got out of it was a artifact gem sidegrade
>Do a random world quest, 850 titanforged ring with a gem slot.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

There there old friend

How do you guys go about finding a decent guild? Looking for a guild that can reliably clear heroic and not really sure how to go about it.

Slow down

what the fuck is outlaw

AN ILLUSION, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Step 1. be a mage, rogue, or healer

WQs are a great way to get supplemental gear, or even upgrades once you hit 840 ilevel and mythic stuff becomes the norm. I wish SPECIFIC gear wasn't so fucking annoying to get. I'll never get that fucking haste trinket in Violet hold.

but to get it ASAP, you have to hit 110 and complete every available suramar questline to unlock their respective WQs on day one.

the real timesaver for hardcore players would be getting to max a few days quicker, after which they're limited by the same world quest time-gate as everybody else, but with a small head start.

>Do mythics, get nothing
>Two PVP tower quests result in immediate 850 upgrades

haha. kill me.

Whelp doomed then. Only a poor balance druid.

Go to a high pop server and join one of the hundreds of guilds recruiting. Heroic raids are easy.

Look outside the game. Discord, forums, Facebook groups. Any guild spamming trade-chat is doomed to fill up with useless shitters and fail.

I switched servers for my main, together with two others, after it became clear that our old friends-guild on a dying server wasn't going to clear heroic HFC. We still kept in touch, although a bunch of the old group quit WoW since then.

You roll wether you do no damage or insane damage.

It was more of a joke tbqh. Balance Druids are in a great place right now like all Druids.

As a ret pally, I know your feel.

I have literally been told to fuck off by people specifically looking for melee DPS.

What is that supposed to be?

I know that feel. Been trying to get the Tongue trinket from Lair, never even seen it drop throughout normal/heroic/mythic.

>balance druids are in a great place
lol :DD

we have 0 mobility, there is literally 0 reason to pick a balance druid over a fire mage or shadowpriest in raids.

t.someone who played beta

>hardcore players
>a few days
Anyone playing the game "hardcore" hit 110 the day after/of launch. It was actually fun, setting up a WoW-binge from midnight to the following evening.

I wish I shared your ignorance...

Innervate makes for a straight up healing cooldown, so bullshit to that.

plz explain. I am an extremely curious person and it's always a cause of great dissonance when I don't "get" something.

how does innervate help your dps?

No top 10 guild is bringing a balance druid to their progression for good reason

You sir are Mah nigga. I really am thinking about going horde with the influx of retard I've been seeing on the alliance.

>mfw fury

I want to die. Why did Blizzard forsake me?

Shadow Priests need to be nerfed

1v3ing arena scrubs with frost mage back in wrath

>mfw I go to nomi and get a recipe
>it's rank one bacon
>I have rank two already
go fuck yourself you retarded panda shit

>mine a gazillion ore/basilisks
>still no rank 3 Leystone or Felslate

RNG is a fun and engaging gameplay-mechanic.

No not really, you just need to learn to manage energy/combo points right.

Really? You think every guild is going to min max?

Bullshit. Guilds have enough trouble just getting good players, let alone being able to field perfect rosters outside of server first guilds.

Feral plays like fucking shit

not even the same guy

>Fire mage
>Will most likely get a light slap on the wrist, or get a buffed as fuck arcane/frost spec.

Just need to get my legendary bracers and I'm set.

Actually I have a question about food in Legion. Has anyone else tried making the feasts? I somehow lucked out and actually got both feasts and they're now each level 3. The problem is that they still cost A LOT to make and the buff is remarkably shitty. Not only did they recycle the WoD feast tables (which are the worst in the game) but the "buff" you get isn't even tuned to the correct stat. I'm a vengeance DH tank and I get +50 intelligence. What the fuck?

Do you get it randomly like that? Sure they aren't locked behind raids or something?

Yes, the top 10 guilds in the world are all minmaxing.

People in method/serenity level 5 different characters, and none of them balance druids.

You can still get valuable info from that meter, you just have to know how to read it
1st you can erase demono, because a single add or movement will crush their DPS

The feasts are pretty fucking garbage, although there was mention of new food coming in 7.1. Maybe that'll include a feast that doesn't make me want to rip my own eyes out

Make Arcane great again.

Yes please, the talking staff is fun but arcane is just shit now, plus I can't deal with all these fire orbs in the class hall anymore.

Melee specs and high mobility range specs can still be pretty well assessed with patchwerk sims. Warrior, feral, and rogue can safely be at the top.
Most of the high DPS specs have shit AOE. Feral as well has pretty weak AOE. The best AOErs seem to be DHs and DK which aren't nearly as good on single target, which would be far more important for raiding.

What you did for being a savage Nigger.

I could go over 847 but there's no point when all my 850 have shitty rolls

No they cant, most fights in emerald dream have several adds/mechanics/phases.

Patchwerk sims are fucking useless, feral will be doing shit damage whenever there is AoE involved, where as DH, monk, Fire mage will jump the meters

How so? Maybe you're just bad? It still has more depth than every other spec.

This chart is actually very accurate for Frost DK and Afflock
You will be a deadweight if you attempt those specs

>Be Beast Mastery Hunter
>Warrior tank friend pulls me through my first ever mythic
>Don't run dps meters because I'm content with my penis size, just focus on mechanics and trying not to fuck everything up with a shitty Barrage
>Goes relatively smooth, get loot and get out
>Check Skype group where Warrior friend is
>Before we started the instance he had messaged "about to run user through this mythic, who bets I can outDPS him?"
>Then later, he messaged "damn, not only did he outDPS me, he beat the Demon Hunter with 10 ilevels on him"

Felt good man. Hunter may always be mediocre at best but I'll be determined to make it work.

They are marked as random world drops. The quests for all rank 3s don't involve raids whatsoever.

It has more "depth" because it's plays like shit.

It's a spec that relies on snapshotting, it truly is clunky and tiring to play.

>tfw Rogue who plays all three specs evenly

>beating a demon hunter
>as BM
>not even using volley on dungeon trash
>people typing to eachother in skype instead of just talking

how did you manage to make up such a shitty lie?

How much AOE do you think there will be? Feral will still be topping or close to topping dps at 2-3 target fights. Adds/mechanics/phases won't affect these classes as much because they have mobility. It might drop something like Demonology but not the top 3 melee classes.
>Fire mage will jump the meters
Their AOE is actually really bad, are you fucking retarded?

>Balance Druid
>Zero Mobility

Never touch a Priest. Your head would explode.

Why does everyone keep shit talking fury? Shit's fun yo

Hunter has never been mediocre

>Their AOE is actually really bad
It was at this point I realized I was talking to someone who is shit

Fire mage cleave is bad, but on big pulls their AoE is pretty good.

It doesn't even rely on snapshotting anymore. Only 3 cooldowns are affected by snapshotting and it's really easy to manage that. You're just really fucking bad at this game.

>Totems are finally in the game

Best expansion tbhf

>Only 3 cooldowns are affected by snapshotting
You're supposed to snapshot every bleed, dont bother responding now that you've made it ever so clear that you are shit at this game.

No it isn't. Wrong fucking expansion. With the new combustion their AOE is really weak. Arcane completely beats out Fire. Fire only has ok AOE at higher ilvls, which no one could reach yet.

No shit. I'm not asking for a top 5 world guild though.

>Totems were put in before banners/standards on the back
>Closest thing is a burning blade flag

What the fuck Blizzard

Then play whatever the fuck you want, if you're not going for a top 10 guild you can play whatever

Actually you can get A/H banners as a pvp prestiege reward

>not having a skype chat full of dank memes

I feel bad for you son for having so few friends

>unironically suggesting volley

And being clinically retarded

There should be more banners than just the standard Alliance/Horde flag. They can't be that hard to make in fact it was probably more difficult to do totems.

>Actually liking meme spouting guilds

Fun doesn't matter, only numbers do.

ahem

Yeah well fuck you totems are rad

So you have a 30 second cooldown, a buff that should be up 100% of the time anyway, and bloodtalons, which only requires you to healing touch before you rake. If that's too complex for you then you're really fucking bad at this game. Don't bother replying.

>using fucking skype
>not using discord
grandpa it isn't 2010 anymore

>played fire mage since i started
>for the past few years fire has been the minority to frost and sometimes arcane
>fire comes up to the top of the 3 specs for the first time since Cataclysm
>suddenly faggots running around everywhere with dumbass orbs around their heads

yeah yeah special snowflake

Someone already told you Fire has bad cleave and good AoE. That is 100% factual coming from a person currently online with a 110 fire mage. Even with half of Flamestrike's power being locked in the artifact, fire still has great AoE on the backs of Cinderstorm and Living Bomb.

When are we getting actual cool shit like backpacks?

That's the guy taking over for Ragnaros? What a let down. Good to see Thunderaan again though.

How long does that last?

>likes flat tier gnomes
get out

>he had to look up a guide inorder to tell if I was right or not

I'm glad you agree, it's a clunky spec, it's not difficult, it's clunky, it's boring. There's a good reason why snapshotting was removed from most classes.

>frost dps
>always first in dps numbers
>only because the other dps are shitters

Some class quests feel so underwhelming to others.

>Fight for Light's hope, electric boogaloo
>Elemental lords 'n friends
>Puzzle time with rhyming monkey
>Dicking about in the Nexus, part 5

But that isn't true. What's your ilvl? When it's high enough you'll see it doesn't even come close to classes like monk, DK, and DH.

it would play the game for me

DH and WW AoE is getting nerfed. I would expect the biggest jumps to come from MM hunters, fire mages and UH DKs.

I just screenshotted the guide to show you that you're wrong. Since you've proven you're bad at the class you can't talk about it. You have no credibility and shouldn't post any more on this matter.

>meanwhile DK is nothing but good

>Warlocks bitching nonstop and rerolling en masse
>4th top DPS

What did they mean by this?

It literally says the exact same thing I said, you snapshot your bleeds.

fucking hell lad, are you illiterate?

Their numbers against training dummies is irrelevant.

>Fire mages get more interaction with Aethas Sunreaver and the Sunstriders
>Dropped after you get Felo'Melorn

T-thanks.

I'm 849 and I've cleared Mythics three times already. I have 851 gear in my bags but it's shit no crit stuff I keep so I can trade with other clothies in my group. I absolutely keep up most of the time with the UH DK I've grouped with on multiple occasions, and I lose on AoE to DH and monk. They are both getting nerfed before the raid so it's kind of moot. Are you a fire mage? Don't use Flamestrike right now if you are losing on AoE to everyone, that's generally the issue from what I've seen. There are some pretty incredible caster AoE dps trinkets too, as well as ST trinkets but that isn't important now.

Passive effect tanking trinkets are pretty nice but I don't mind an on-use one here or there, especially if it serves as another "oh shit" button like the heirloom trinket we got from WoD mythics.

Fights in legion arent caster-friendly, you need to be moving/dodging shit often. You cant stand still and spam your rotation

>oh shit we gonna raid UC
>nothing notable happens during the raid

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST DOMINATE THE UNDEAD AND WALKED AWAY

>Arcway
>Final boss
>Mage complains his DPS isn't good because the boss is kept moving

I actually really like it when this happens because it's what melee has to deal with the majority of the time.

What's your level 100 talent for dungeons? What do you do instead of flamestrike?

Yeah.. but you cant cast while moving... you can do your abilities while moving as melee.

Demonology/balance druids get fucked in the ass as soon as they have to move, especially with fury of elune.

>Kill a Dreadlord to save the Forge of the Guardian
>Last quest is killing the same Dreadlord to save the Forge of the Guardian
>Class hall is four rooms with nothing to do in any of them
Mages got shit on when it comes to class stuff this expansion

WW AoE damage isn't getting nerfed, just the range on Strike of the Windlord

proper tanking still means they'll be on top

What's the most desired Pally spec these days?

wait wtf?
how are her tits so big?

>Just conveniently imprisoned instead of snowflake mage shredded to never return

He's gonna be back.

They havent said how they are going to nerf Strike of the windlord, most likely they will reduce the AoE damage, as it is absurd.

Skin patches, if you're interested, check Darknest.

Better then fucking warriors

If he's playing a mage he shouldn't be bitching about boss movement with double blink, ice floes, phoenix, fire blast, and scorch.

>That glorious first month of an expac when Warrior isn't shit
Soak it in lads

It never lasts

So I play Outlaw Rogue but I dont feel like I do amazing damage. Am I doing something wrong.

Cinderstorm is far and away the best 100 talent. Kindling is good when the sims are busted and Patchwerk stays at above 85% health for Firestarter for a long time. With enough crit Kindling will beat Cinderstorm on ST, but that time isn't now and it doesn't hold a candle to Cinderstorm's AoE. It's kind of a bitch aiming it but the DPS increase is worth it.
Pyroblast is better than Flamestrike for AoE unless there are 10+ mobs because Flamestrike is so weak without the artifact traits powering it. Mastery is fire's best stat for AoE, better than both crit and int. If you are a fire mage having trouble with AoE get some more mastery on your gear.

Yes

Probably.

for sure

Any tips on using Cinderstorm in dungeons? It seems like it's really easy to aggro mobs with it.

Yes. Outlaw is one of the best dps specs right now so you need to go find a guide somewhere.

roll those dice better

>Playing around with Cinderstorm when I freshly dinged 110
>It flies of and pulls another group

Huh, suppose I have to give it another try.

>my DPS is higher than the patchwerk chart when I'm cleaving!
Fuckin' genius m8.

If you place your Flamestrike indicator at max range Cinderstorm converges right before the circle. If there are a bunch of mobs near your pull just jump in melee range and shoot toward your group. Make sure to turn your character slightly left when you cast Cinderstorm if they are right in front of you in order to hit with all of them. There generally aren't that many mechanics that will fuck you for standing in melee during trash. The healer will probably actually like you for it because of things like Chain Heal, Efflorescence, etc. Easier to hit the whole group with Dragon's Breath too. Make sure to always put Living Bomb on the target that will die first.

>complaining about Enhancement
You clearly haven't tried Elemental. Enhancement is perfectly good in comparison.

maybe its your artifact perk choices

maybe youre not abusing the choices better

OK lads blood elf fire mage or night elf arcane mage and how many meteors can fire drop

Thanks, seems like an interesting spell to play right.

I should rephrase. I know I am doing real good damage, but I am always getting out damaged by people in the Legion dungeons. Those people are usually higher levels though. Ive been following the Icy Veins guide.

Meteor is only good for pvp

>(Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Most abilities used by Tank specializations have had their damage reduced by 10%. Abilities which are shared with other specializations remain unchanged for those other specializations.

Cheers mate, gonna give it another try.

Human frost mage called jaine

Fire can drop all the Meteors it wants in PvP
It's a shit talent in PvE though and I die a little inside every time I see one come down on a pack of mobs.
Your choice really depends on what you want to do in the game too. Arcane is superior in PvP, fire in PvE.

>Mfw gonna keep playing enhancement no matter what happens
Fuck bugged patchwerk sims

new sim put balance druids at the bottom

#yolo

>I'm an affliction lock

Enhancement is fun as fuck now. You are the motherfucking fist of the north star wrapping every element around your weapons and beating fuckers to death. Your AoE might be lackluster but you have loads of other goodies that other DPS do not, like an instant heal should you have spare maelstrom (which you always have) that's prone to critting.

That heal is part of the reason I love enhance so much. I feel like all DPS became much more fragile than they were before.

>tfw shadow priest has never shown for a very long time

Give back mana battery privilege! I quit in wotlk anyways

Well fuck I just wanted to be a pve space wizard.

If you want to be a space wizard, go druid. They drop litteral moons down on people. And you can look all spacey in astral form.

>tfw every time I come back to the game as DK I have to change specs

While I understand the changes between Blood/Frost back then, at least Unholy and Frost have been more or less equal following. Now I have to choose between bottom of the barrel, AKA my current spec, or the spec I've been actively avoiding since WotLK. This shit's bonkers, man.

I don't want to swap to my alts, being Arms Warrior and Outlaw Rogue, for fear of seeming like a band wagoner.

/blog

I went fire mage because the artifact made me hard, having good dps was a bonus. Do what you want mang, go for what you want and dont have others limit your enjoyment.

>Death Knights
>Literally necromancers in plate
>he's been avoiding the unholy spec

Why even play a death knight if you dont want to be a death knight?

What level should I be to join a premade Blackrock Foundry Mythic?

Unholy is much easier to get into it, more comfortable than new Frost I would even argue.

You go Blood if you're okay with not having big numbers but never fucking dying.

Wait until 110

I could maybe argue this if Frost was at least middle of the pack, but I'm at THE very bottom. It had to happen sometime, I guess.

I don't know, man, I'm just not a big fan of Papa Nurgle.

Single target typically = boss fight which is where DPS matters most.

have you tried unholy since they changed it?
it plays very differently now

So in Stormheim Yotnar just told ne to hold up my weapon and that he will bless it. Did it actually do anything or is it story only.

Unholy dk main so CD WoTLK launch. New funholy is great but I am dad to see my dot class disease master become a necro

Oh yea, I'm leveling him as unholy right now, though I wasn't exactly familiar with it before so I wouldn't notice anyway.

I'm tempted to level up the frost spec artifact "just in case" but I know it'll probably just gimp me in the long run.

>Nobody's talking about how the Box and Whisker plots show Rogue has the highest damage ceiling, and thus the highest skill cap

wew lads, lern 2 stats

The artifact power token you get for turning in the quest is basically what that was I thought

I used my free 100 boost on a Monk just on a whim. Turned out to be the most fun I've had in the game since BC. If the nerf is too big I'll just fucking stop playing again. I completely skipped Warlords, and Pandaria until the last patch.

>mfw Warrior

They have big error bars due to RNG

The only thing Blizzard has said is WW burst AoE is too good, which it is. They will probably just do the old FoF thing where it does less damage to secondary targets.

Are Demon Hunters fun? Am I going to regret making one?

Don't care about finding a raid spot.

>Highest skill cap
Nope, highest RNG cap. The difference between 6 dice at the start of the pull and 1 is tens of thousands of dps in the long term, hundreds of thousands in the short.

>Disc

Looks fun but is the asspain it'll cause, constant wipes, and never getting invited worth it?

They're flashy and completely overpopulated. You'll have to live with the fact that everyone will assume you're a clueless shitter.

The class is pretty fast and agile though, rushing around and back-flipping is actually part of the dps rotation.

>dat Fel Blade animation
Why aren't they putting this much effort into other classes...?

How do I get class hall resources quickly?

WQs

What's a fun class to play where people won't assume I'm a clueless shitter?

But WQs are BORING

Any healer, warlock, mage, rogue, shaman...

Welcome to Legion. Oh, and remember to farm 10k resources every week for your bonus rolls.

You hate John Madden?

I liked Druid, but it feels like its going to "end" when the Nightmare raid is over. Thats what the entire storyline is building to after all.

Just be glad you had any spotlight at all. DKs were only a footnote in the expansion that was essentially about them.

You can buy them with gold as well.

>the motherfucking fist of the north star
But it's the WW monk

There's one or two hints around about things going back to how they were when the Nightmare is defeated, I wonder if they're going to phase Val'sharah and remove all the red shit everywhere.

I ask for fun and you tell me Warlock.

I'm not even referring to their numbers. I keep reading that they're immobile clunky shit right now.

>Huntards

You know they wont.

>how do you want your instance?
>just barrage the whole fucking thing
>already did senpai

Probably not since it would fuck with level scaling (questing at 110 different to 100+) or something.

>Rogue
>blades created by an Eredar Lord, claim them while doing pirate shenangians
>blades created by Gul'dan, sneak around Stormwind with Garona and assassinate shit
>blades made by SARGERAS from the fangs of his personal pet, fight a person empowered by Kil'jaeden

Man, Subtlety was on a whole other level from the other two.

its fun man, chill out. The games not supposed to be some competitive shit. Its a fun mmorpg and just like an rpg it has those legendary loots.

good luck being the wise master frost dk when there's a HURR MS 2M CRIT arms warrior that doubles your damage without trying

I don't play WoW anymore, but I'm glad that Spriest made the top 5. Even though it definitely won't last, at least Priest got thrown a bone for awhile.

>Shaman absolutely shit again
Blizzard will never get that class right.

>Melee hunter is the best hunter dps
>MM the worst hunter dps
>hunter dps in general is laughable
Christ...

Shadowpriests are getting a 10% buff on PTR and Shamans should just off themselves imho

>tfw unholy DK

Fuck you blizzard

>Get a rare drop hidden artifact skin
>On an alt

Vengeance hidden skin is pretty cool I guess

veng one is piss easy to get
i'm so pissed that some specs can just buy it from a fucking vendor

Why does anybody who isn't a fellow undead drudge serve sylvanas anymore? Argue all you want about other characters, she is 100% evil and now more than ever CLEARLY out for herself

>This is what Gennfurries really believe

fuck off nathanos I liked you better when you looked like shit

>she is 100% evil and now
>now

Play WC3
Even dreadlords think she's a bitch

its an awful way to reach the top 5 though. They have to pop a 10min cool down ability that will kill them 3mins or sooner. You can't even battle rez, so you always have to use it at the end of the boss fight.

Never played WoW before? Should I?

Only MMOs i've ever liked were Mabinogi back when it was good, SMT: Imagine, Mortal Online and Wurm Online I still play wurm unlimited with Cred Forums

its free to level 20 go try it yourself, its still the same bear ass collecting simulator at its core

Does Demo still play like ass?

Even worse now.

Yes.

I love the way it plays

>demon hunter """"tank"""""

elaborate
I always see them topping charts in damage meters while leveling dungeons

>tfw WW monk

>tfw artifact ability literally turns you into one punch man
yes

>it's a "Brewmaster tanking" episode

Reminder

You faggots play to do more damage than each other strictly only. Reminder ilvl and class doesn't make you a talentless fucktard.

>I got all the druid loot since nobody wanted
I raided MC and BWL as one of the only two druids in my guild. It was fucking awesome, I got full t1/t2 when some people didn't even have two pieces. I'd watch the raid chat rage every time we killed a boss with "OMFG MORE DRUID LOOT".

WARRIOR
DAMAGES

idk dude i can solo levelling dungeons its fine

>mage isn't on top

this won't last long

>bloodtit

full name is just as good

>Demonology, a spec intended for leveling up, not for dealing damage
>higher than Destruction and Affliction, specs intended for dealing damage

I see why nobody takes WoW or Blizzard seriously anymore.

10 mages with that leg and all of them get permanent BL

>>Demonology, a spec intended for leveling up, not for dealing damage

>nearly 2017
>still playing WoW

That's the only thing that makes me think.

>current year
>criticizing others for playing something because you hate it

Guaranteed (you)'s.

>patchwerk

literally has not been a thing since WotLK

Cleave charts are also shit, since more than a third of adds need to be killed by range anyways.

>been doing Daily World Quest chaches since day 3 on 2 characters
>cleared every mythic on 2 characters for 2 weeks
>not a single leggo on either of them

>friend logs in once a week and does one mythic with me
>gets a leggo

FUCK YOU.

Vengeance is still a million times better than the garbage that is new Brewmaster. I don't even know what they were thinking with that.

>one punch man
two punch man

people just need to get used to Brewmaster's staggering and not waste mana

There is nothing to get used to, they're straight up inferior to Brewmaster in literally any previous patch AND they're shit to play.

So quick to hate brewmasters you didn't even type that sentence correctly. Also brewmasters are different than other tanks because they can float at 50% forever opposed to needing to be topped off. It's something that blizzard decided for whatever reason but it works.

Which boss? I think I can do that on the last BRH boss with timewarp.

you clearly haven't seen a good one

>stay Marksman
>still outdps or match dps with all other classes that are higher ilvl than me

This list is a meme

>Frost mage dealing shit damage
>Literally the hardest and only fun spec for Mages

How old is this? Focused Rage got a 10% nerf last patch.

That is not how it works. It just means that their time warp becomes a personal cooldown. You are still affected by what any other player casts. So its one extra TW per fight.