What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

Probably will average out in the 90s. You should post an iq test and gather the data user.

last 2 digits of my post

i'd guess around 90

134 reporting in

solid 85

depends on if I'm here or not

around 90 if I'm not, around 100 if I am

Is IQ the equal of "Penis size" for smart people?

No way this board would average a perfect score

It's the expected value, fammy.

>>Cred Forums74400346

I'm 123 from an official test, but I'm sure the drug use and major depression have knocked me down a few points

Sort of, except intelligence isn't nearly as quantifiable as some assert it to be. Really IQ tests more so highlight certain cognitive skills than anything.

youre right on the money my man

You just knocked off a point

132 here
>yfw IQ from 110 to 150 its fucking useless, and makes almost no difference at all, and sometimes its a downside on life.

Just took an online IQ quiz thanks to this thread.

Turns out that I'm a genius, I always thought as much.

iq can get you into mensa

Holy shit nigga

nine million bagillion

>no actual dialogue

You blew you fags.

'Bout tree fiddy

C O N F I R M E D

You should see people talk about their IQ over on /sci/, I'd compare it to those gross threads they used to have on Cred Forums where everyone masturbated with each other.

whoa

What are you talking about? There is a massive difference. Just look at the average occupation per level; 110 and 120 is often the difference between low level manager and a CEO.

Fairly low, given that it's heavily populated by children.

Salt and Vinegar is objectively the best chip flavor.

One tier up from Cred Forums and /x/ but still bottom of the barrel.

152 here, I question the legitimacy of "IQ"'s. I don't exactly feel like some sort of genius.

I can't argue with that.

Low enough that they keep making posts about things that aren't video games.

this is a correct post

Any flavor that doesn't need to rely on powdered cheese is good in my book.

131 from an official test offered by my cram school.

That was 5 years ago though.

We did an IQ comparation of all the boards before.
I Think Cred Forums was in the top 20 and above 100 on average.
Funny enough, Cred Forums was like 3rd to last at just under 90

fug

I'm 106 and I feel like a genius

Are you talking about that meme image that some guy made by reading people's posts? I'm sure that wasn't biased at all

>We did an IQ comparation of all the boards before.
Yes that sounds valid and trustworthy

Wew

That's seems fairly accurate.

Only the ones with small dicks.

Aah shit I remember that on /x/, they were butthurt because theirs was very low.

You missed the joke low iq fammy

Dunning-Krueger syndrome

To be fair, the most intelligent posters generally hang out on Cred Forums. Every thousandth thread is a genuine gem of knowledge.

Unfortunately, the geniuses are in a minority. The vast majority of Cred Forums is populated by sub 80 IQ skinheads, which lowers the overall IQ of the board significantly.

Are there even legit IQ tests online? It'd be neat to actually see this shithole's average IQ.

I'm laughing so fucking hard at this post

people used to call me really smart

then I became a frogposter

It's funny they gave that such a benign sterile term to such shit head people. What ever happened to calling people retarded or dumbass? Now every personality is a fucking pathology.

An IQ is only legit if it is administered by a professional. Only they have access to the standardized IQ tests.

The general rule of thumb is, if you're not being charged, it's probably not a real IQ test.

>pure breeding

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

I'm 94 and I'm a programmer that makes 6 figures, it's not about what you know, it's about who .

That's because, the smarter you are, the dumber you feel because you see possibilities everywhere and no data is then absolute. Compare that to an ignorant idiot with 80 who thinks everything is the way he sees it, which then makes him feel smart.