How do you feel about forced canon love interests, Cred Forums?

How do you feel about forced canon love interests, Cred Forums?

I'm more a fan of 3,000 shitty bait threads about a game in a language you don't understand a day

cuck :o)

It just makes you wonder why even have options in the first place if your going to force a "canon" pair.

You mean like Aigis in P3 or Marie in Golden?

Didn't mind Aigis becuase it didn't feel forced into the game, but Maire was so shit.

I'm fine with one love interest as long as they are the only option otherwise what is the purpose of making one out of a dozen girls more important?

Is he our guy?

so is she the rose of persona?

>Rose
>canon love interest

Pick one.

They were both shit, senpai

Aigis wasn't even a social link originally, much less canon waifu

It's not forced if I loved her first

>Makoto will never knock at your apartment one night out of nowhere, soaked with rain and with tears in her eyes as you answer the door
>you will never bring her in, seat her on the couch, and have her grab you while looking pleadingly at you as you go to make a warm drink
>you will never wrap a blanket around the two of you and sit next to her only for her to finally let loose and break down crying onto your shoulder while remembering the all-night creampie fest the Yakuza put her through against her will
>you will never have her fall asleep in that position and stay like that until morning

She's my favorite ever since the reveal so I'm happy

Same guy from the other current thread much?

I stole it from some other guy yesterday, but yeah
I get filled with cute feelings upon reading it

I just want to protect her

It's kind of like the illusion of choice, but a bit less since you do technically get a choice.

More important question is if Makoto is worst girl, since one of the worst girls is always the pushed one.

Depends on how salty you are for her betraying you, she seems pretty cool otherwise.

She's at least the best designed female party member.

I'm otherwise ok with it as long as she isn't the usual JRPG love interest that is a

>nice, sweet and soft-spoken girl
>nice, sweet and bubbly girl
>bitchy tsundere

Anne and Haru are better.

>what is any harem anime with a main girl

I don't like any of the main girls in this game, I'm only interested if I can romance the nurse but I ain't holding my breath because Persona never let you romance older women.

You can romance the qt teacher?, though there's usually a one-older woman limit.

No, in the final social link with the teacher you just sleep on her legs.

I don't like the design of the teacher, she's not as sexy as the p3 teacher, and we all know how that "romance" ended.

Great, it shows that theres a clear vision instead of bland panderism.

Well I said romance, not fuck. That's probably about as close to getting with an older woman as you can get.

I disagree. I liked Toriumi but she was not all that attractive imo.

Considering that girls named Makoto always end up being the best girl, I'm OK with it.

This is correct
Name ONE )1( series besides Sailor Moon where Makoto ISN'T best girl.

But user, Makoto IS the best girl in Sailor Moon.

Think about it, she's the best cook, can fight well, has the most talent, and is taller than the other girls making her better kissing material. This is a girl that can back you up in a fight and then cook you the best meal you've ever had.

Well yeah, but she's ugly.

No she isn't, you are.

Street Fighter.

Nigga I will fucking fight you. Ugliest girl is either Usagi or Ami.

How do you feel about forced Yakuza seed in every orifice, and loving it?

See

>Ugliest girl is either Usagi or Ami
>Ami
>AMI
>UGLIEST GIRL IN SAILOR MOON IS AMI
>AMI
>UGLY

I've never been this pained to read a post. You need to leave and think about what you've done.

unless you're talking about Crystal in which case all the characters are the ugliest characters

Makoto is the character designer's favorite, so...

>not Haruka or Michiru

I'm fine with it, High Priestess girls are always great, no exceptions

Fine, she's not as unattractive as Usagi, but not as good looking as the others.

Haruka/Michiru are handsome/pretty as fuck though.

people who really love their waifus want to see them not be hurt in the first place, not to be the nice guy(tm) who comforts her after her trauma

Well she is the best looking girl out of rag tag bunch.

Japs have notoriously shit taste.

can't be worse than smelly squid girl.

>short and brown hair
>red eyes
into the trash

You're taste is trash

USED GOODS
S
E
D

G
O
O
D
S

Is it confirmed that here pussy was hit By the D-missile?

>taking shitposters seriously

so is that yes miss?

>he still wants to play Cucksona 5

it's a no

go back to jail, Adachi

Let's just say it was a barrage

Well if it's best girl then I don't care, and since it is best girl. They did a good job

Remember when Cred Forums was filled with alphas and not the cucks that seem to shit up the place now days?

So is Haru's questline stealing her fiancee's heart to make him less of a dickbag for when she marries him?

So wait you can Romance her or what?

no, but you can pay to go on date and fuck her bareback afterwards.

>all those awesome 3D enemy demon models instead of fucking shadows
>wasted on a fucking cuck game

Just end me adachi

You can romance her and the NEET

you cannot romance Anne or fluffy hair

>Romance the NEET.

Why her.

What the fuck are you kidding me? Who the fuck can you romance in this fucking game then?
Aren't these games built off of romancing the characters that you like on top of what many thing is great gameplay?
Isn't this a core mechanic like the Building a Bond and stuff?
I really don't want to buy this game if I can't romance her and get cucked instead fuck that

being a neet, she's single

>VN has a canon love interest
>It was girl you were going to shoot for
>Don't know this until after you've finished it

Is there any truth about Persona 5 having NTR content? Cucksona doesn't simply appear out of thin air. I know the PE teacher was trying to blackmail Anne by raping her friend.

>used goods
>jap love interest

U wot m8

I don't like them at all!

Not him but please someone clarify on this I really need to know

>her route is the best written so playing the others feels like a chore

Is makoto canon?
Because I would like that

>Is there any truth about Persona 5 having NTR content
no, you just got memed on by the biggest shitpost meme of this year

Sorey tells Rose he loves her right before he goes off to sleep in maotelus
Blame baba

anne boy friend is the only one getting cucked since you can't poke her.

Too bad this never happens in anything other than a VN I assume, since I don't really play those.

Matters if it is written well.

I don't want another Marie in my fucking face.

smelly neet purity

so much for dying in her lap and her telling you she would always look after you...

>we failed Adaichi-sama
Cred Forums has changed

MURDERER

No just user's memeing, although I'm surprised it picked up this much traction.
Honestly I doubt most of the people talking about the game have actually played persona, or even a jrpg.
But as soon as someone mentions the C-word all of Cred Forums comes reigning down, it's so pathetic.

thank G-d we have upstanding citizens of this safe space, like you and I, who know how to self-censor

>no fluffy hair

pls be fake

Thanks.
No way, I'm playing through the game right now, currently in the village where the piece of shit runaway pope is selling drugs.
Same body type as my GF.

So are those the only two options? Because if so then they might as well have just made Makoto canon. Also seems like a pretty big downgrade compared to the options you got in previous games.

those are the only two main party options

you can fuck the teacher, and I don't know how many other side characters

>No way,
Oh fuck my bad, I didn't mean to spoil you.
It's something implied though, most people don't get it because they're not familiar with a certain Japanese trope.

But basically sometimes when two characters that have been portrayed as lovers or to have romantic tension throughout a story instead of a confession you get this over dramatic scene that playes out like this.
One of them is about to be killed/sacrificed/disappear and then before they go they begin to say "I love you" in Japanese or some variation of it before being cut off.
sometimes they'll say it but their words will be censored so you don't hear anything.

underrated post

Not great
>You have to play through the true route first to unlock the others
>The love interest from the true route still pursues you even when you're trying to get other girls in other routes

>Tracher rapes several high school students
>Have access to magic, military grade firearms and stealth equipment
>Waste time going into his heart to perform satanic instead of just shooting him

Why bother with all that shit?

Please tell me there's Adachi in Persona 5

A short cameo or something

Are you drugged? If anything, Mikleo is the canon love interest.

>Can't date Velvet lolis

Dropped

Goro is the lovechild of Adachi and Nanako

>Tracher rapes several high school students

you got a source on that

>pantyhosed waifu

I'm 100% okay with this.

>Best imouto and best bro make the greatest hero of all Megami Tensei

Pls be real

That would be bearable if the true love interest wasn't a huge bitch with a dumb backstory.

>a beta cuck

yep, our guy indeed

I just want to fuse demons and kick ass; I don't give a shit about waifus.

Is he "Our Guy"?

that was more of an afterthought/backup to appease their fujo fanbase and boost sales a bit, but baba was pushing for Rose to be shoved in as a heroine.
It's why the later half of the game goes to complete shit when her character is involved.
Also it was done so late in production they left in stuff like Alishia's upgraded items in areas where you cold never use her.

Then just play mainline SMT.

I prefer them over "choose your own" most of the time.

Not confirmed, we only have like one or two people saying they ain't available but they didn't even atempt to romance them, they probably just fucked up the S-link. I'm more dissapointed that the sexy nurse is not available because she is apparantly married...

Oh well, Sorey and Rose fits well together since both of them are so one dimensional.
Who's the girl in the true route?

I wonder if I should import Persona 5 rather than waiting for the western release...

>You can't play the true route first
>The love interest from the true route still pursues you in the other routes

I will post this every now and again until you like it

>Yukari
Bitchzilla from the Bitchific Ocean
>Fuuka
Can't cook, can't speak like a girl, seems to wear trashbags for clothes, may be horde of rats in suit must investigate further
>Mitsuru
HURR WHAT'S A HAMBURGER MARIN KARIN
>Aigis
Yeah, stick your dick in the broken murderous robot, what could possibly go wrong?
>Chihiro
Fujoshi in training, possibly slut for manga
>Yuko
Delicious brow- oh fuck me no, we met three weeks ago why the fuck are you talking about babies oh I'm leaving
>Liz
Oh wow I don't understand human culture wooo- no but srsly let me suck your dick I'm fucking thirsty

>Chie
STEAK STEAK STEAK KUNG FU
>Yukiko
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M TRADITIONAALLLL
>Rise
Walking pile of STDs
>Naoto
Worst detective ever
>Marie
StupidATLUShowthedarngoshstupidjerkfuckdidyouthinkthiswasattractiveyouidiots
>Yumi
Forehead, pity fuck me.
>Ayane
VEGETA! LOOK! IT'S... A POKEMON!!!
>Ai
Feel bad that I nearly committed suicide because a boy didn't like me.

>Futaba
SMELLY NEET PUSSY
>Anne
Will cuck you for your best friend before the game even comes out
>Haru
Fedoralord that likes it when Ronald McDonald cums on all 5 acres of her massive forehead
>Makoto
Bull dyke that will rip off your nuts and steal your waifu away because she's a strong independent woman who don't need no man

The answer is none. None of them are any good.

Apocalypse:
>240p
>reused assets
>great game

>Persona 5
>1080p
>brand new HD assets
>cuck sim

Feels good knowing waifufags get NTR'd out of the only aspect of the game they enjoy

Fine with me, anyone expecting anything otherwise from purseowner at this point is fooling themselves. Aigis and that cunt Marie already took the previous winners in. Same with Maya.

I'll proably get shat on for this, but I kinda like the low resolution look the 3ds gives some games because it reminds me of 5th gen games.
Don't own one though, not enough pull for me.

>fucking japs still haven't discovered that ending

Am I the first one or something? Or is it just an easter egg?

I wish they'd make an SMT game consisting entirely of high quality Doi sprites. It's a nice balance between quantity and quality. 3D models lead to lack of variation given that SMT will never have Pokemon budget and I'm getting tired of having 15 year old sprites filling the games.

>do not throw ragefits over childish subjects

Makoto is great, but Ami is clearly the best senshi.

Is this actually confirmed?

I remember something about the possibility the people playing over at /vg/ could have fucked up by not having enough of certain stats.

P4 had romances you could miss without realizing as well.

>forced canon
>implying anyone has gotten max stats or beaten the game and arent just floundering about

in p4 if you didn't have the stats the game would explicitly tell you. there was no such notification here

This isn't P4

it happened in p3 too, it's not like this isn't well-established

Most of the information on Cred Forums is thirdhand knowledge, if not outright shitposting.

So what exactly is Morgana's gender anyway?

Female

automobile

Attack helicopter.

It's not confirmed at all and it is highly likely that people fucked up the s-link

Goro Stole My Waifu
Nothing Serious
Or You Are Damn Stupid

And in persona 1 and 2 there weren't social links
It is easily a possibility that they changed the way S. Links work so that you can start it with the wrong stats and get a bad end or say something wrong and be locked out of a romance
The game has been out for a day and only a handful of english speakers are playing it and feeding us info. Until its been a week and people start fully exploring the game Im not gonna buy into you cant do X posts based on a rushed first playthrough
Attack Helicopter

KURUMA

I don't play these games or know a damn thing about them but this my nigga right here

First post best post.

this

>Didn't mind Aigis becuase it didn't feel forced into the game
I guess I can see how you'd think that if you never actually played it.

>you will never make absolutely sure she EATS ALL OF THE EGGS

Is this your first day?

I was once like you, user. Then I grew up and developed refined tastes.

This
True gentlemen understand

>All these NTR shit

Fuck I hate Japan and their beta asses so much.

It's only okay as long as it's between two boys.

Zestiria was a huge mistake. Thankfully Berseria is fixing that aside from having a straight romance since Velvet isn't allowed happiness.

You came to the wrong board.

Not that guy but it's true. You had to do Marie's dinky social link for a sizable chunk of content, and suddenly your whole party cares and adores marie as if she was a longtime party member. There's nothing like this in P3, she just joins the party and has an obsession with protecting MC. The party doesn't start sucking her off or anything.

Zestiria's gameplay had problems, but it's the only videogame with a half decent decent romantic relationship.

Is there even any ntr shit or is it just shitposting?

>The party doesn't start sucking her off or anything.
THE ANSWER IS LITERALLY ENTIRELY ABOUT HER AND HOW MUCH BETTER SHE IS THAN EVERYONE ELSE

LITERALLY SHE'S SO GREAT THEY MAKE A SECOND AIGIS SO YOU CAN HAVE A PARTY THAT IS 50% AIGIS

You only think that because they are gay.

It being gay is a necessary condition, not a sufficient one. They're both genuinely good and cute characters that deserved to be in a better game.

what's the difference between necessary and sufficient

There is a lot of ntr going on. Half the girls get raped and the other half already have abusive boyfriends.

No, they deserve a shit game, especially since faggots and fujos like you don't actually buy the games. If Mikleo or Sorey were a girl you wouldn't give a single shit about them.

Luckily I'm in love with the neet
And if you have a 3D gtfo

those new episodes are garbage

Well you can reject them and stop playing.

Or

Accept them and keep playing.

A man choose; a slave obeys.

Ayn Rand

The Matrix

something something

If they were girls they would be shallow shitty characters not worth giving a shit about.

shitposting

A necessary condition is one you need to meet in order to qualify, and a sufficient condition is one that qualifies you simply for having met it.

Well there is a difference between that and ntr even if that could be used in a way that is ntr.

Either way I'm not into those kinds of stories so I'll skip this, but just pointing out that because rape happens it doesn't mean it's ntr.

>Makoto is all about justice and fighting for it
>actually a Yakuza cumdump prostitute
What did she mean by this?

>having taste this bad

There's a new taimanin asagi/murasaki/ingrid hentai ova?

>How do you feel about forced canon love interests, Cred Forums?
depends if they are shit or not.

like FF8, that was shit love interest.

yea like 2 new that came out thay are shit

Is it the taimanin asagi 2 ova that came out a while ago? Because they kinda sucked.

2ch has billions nips playing it and no one has found a way to romance Anne or Adieu or the cat (which is not female btw)
You also can't romance not-jun, although one of the S links is pretty gay so there's...that?

>the previous ones were very popular and high quality
>shit out a low budget sequel

Why

>advertise Makoto being strong and confident
>she's just a generic soft-spoken and gentle girl
JUST

>you have to be a hyper aggressive butch girl to be strong
memes

She fights for JUSTICE, doesn't mean she has to be a in-your-face don'tneednoman woman to be strong.

>The "disinfo from a bunch of retards who haven't even played the game and can't read Japanese and claim to know all the plot details of a 100hour game that hasn't been out for 2 days yet" phase of a Japanese release
Fuck Atlus for not having a worldwide release

It wasn't the creators said that Rose was never meant to be a heroine from the start.

>GSMW NS OYADS
What did he mean by this?

>Kamoshida literally calls Anne a cunt in one scene as she walks away
Damn this shit is hardcore as fuck.