Best handgun

Best handgun

Anyone who says otherwise is a sack of shit

>Using the easy mode gun in an already easy game

That stock is a crime

There's nothing more satisfying than headshotting some fucker across the map with this gun

I agree

>using an overpowered handgun to feel strong
Casuals I swear.

he also has the handcannon and chicago typewriter, he went full pleb.

>only caring about RE4 cause of the remake this year
you faggots will forget this game exist by next year. Pandering for (You)s harder than reddit pans for Updoots

I think that's the only video game gun to have its very own turn of phrase. If you say 1deag everyone knows exactly what you mean. They know the sounds, they know the speed, they know how good it feels to get one and how bad it feels to be on the receiving end.

The sound it produces makess other handhuns sound like peashooters.

No idea how anyone can use anything else

Noobtube was also a thing. But those are the only two examples I can think of.

>op wants to talk about RE4
>a wild user appears, telling everyone that they're not true fans and he liked the game long before it got popular
Fucking hipsters

Op here, I've beaten RE4 countless times over 4 different platforms since it came out. I just wanted to make a thread because I've recently done a run and i'm in the mood to talk about it

Also there's a fucking remake?

Not me, search up "Red 9" on the internet, it's one of the first search options you find

The sound is pure sex

Best? Yes.

Stylish? No.

punisher is the best looking handgun.

The fuck are you talking about, Mauser K96 is the best looking handgun ever

>Not stylish

Granted the stock kills the look of it entirely, it still looks decent and has the best handgun reload animation, and second best animation in general (beaten by the BB

Very stylish reload, but the Silver Ghost is the sexiest handgun in 4.

WW1 weapons looks like shit, grandpas

The fuck you said `bout me you little shit

the barrel is too thin, it looks like it shoots BBs. old school german weapons were all about function over flair.

The fact that you have to overcompensate your thin dick by praising thiccc barreled guns makes me laugh to be quite honest my man

Going to be honest, I think that the 1911 is the sexiest handgun ever made

Just look at that shit

So are you saying that you would rather have flair over function....?

Upgraded Punisher is the best gun.
Shooting through multiple enemies puts the gun above all others.

i'm just describing the gun, we're talking about what looks the best here.

Oh yeah you're right. I didn't read the thing you replied to very well.

I like the look of the Walther ppk. Not this one in particular cause is gaudy as fuck. It's just interesting because it belonged to hermann goering.

this is the one that was auctioned recently?

A good month of two ago

You say that that are function over flair but old German guns and even vehicles were aesthetic as fuck.

Yeah. I can't find any articles about how much it sold for. The auction closed on the 11th. The estimates were somewhere between 2-400 thousand though. I think it came with a ring and cufflinks as well. Either that or the ring and cufflinks were also being sold separately.

Literally no reason to pick any other handgun.
Even the matilda is useless.

Who's so depraved they would do this? They must've known it was connected.

Not really a new remaster. Just released for the Xbone and PS4. There's nothing really new about it.

>no double Mausers

I don't prefer flair over function. The picture is just an interesting historical ppk. The ppk itself was a good design. I think to group all historical German weapons together saying that they are flair over function would be a mistake.

Literally no one knows what you're talking about you flaming fucking faggot.

Either I worded that wrong or you read it wrong.

You guys were saying that german guns were Function over flair, which I agree with. But you can't say that old German guns still aren't the sickest looking things ever made.

i said that, he didn't say that. i don't like the way old german guns look, they were too boxy and compact. i like the long rifles that the brits and americans used.

>accurate as
a rifle
>hits like a shotgun

when a simple gun is totally viable against most of the bosses, you know it must be overpowered as hell
still my favourite

Best looking German weapon of the war?
I would say the flak 36 was up there. It was pretty cool looking and it was good at its job.

Isn't it nap time, gramps?

definitely looked the coolest... with the best reload animation... and the best firing sound.

I also like the HE 111 the dome cockpit is just cool

Every game with a competitive scene has terms and phrases like that you fucking moron. Jesus christ what a fucking totally ignorant ass thing to say.

I played cs from 1.4 until early go and i never once seen anyone say 1deag

Ayyy

What the fuck are you talking about

If you're under the age of 25, your opinion doesn't matter.

This is true for most things in life.

>says the barrel is too thin, posts a gun with a barrel literally halfthe size

>Taurus

you know what i mean. i don't know what it's called, the mass surrounding the barrel that makes it look more badass and threatening than it actually is.

Hi

that's not a chiappa rhino or mateba

that shit does no damage lol

>only video game gun to have its own turn of phrase
I'm literally writing my senior thesis on English slang in the digital age. You're full of shit.

Give me examples of vidya slang

Toons

frag

>they know the sounds
they actually changed the sound the deagle makes recently

You're disgusting.

nigger

Same I still play from time to time and I have no clue what the fuck he's on about

never heard this before now ever

i dont play CS fag shit though

hahahahaha

You best take that shit back boy the Luger is one of the the sexiest handguns to have ever come out of the German empire

came here for this gun

this best by a fucking country mile and then some

Okay I'm a libtard who's never touched a gun what the fuck is the purpose of putting a stock on a pistol?

>tfw RE4HD is still not out

for the same reason that rifles have them, to make it more accurate.

noob, afk, kek, minmax, goes on forever

Stability. Accuracy aid.

Also, the pistol can be stored within the stock.