Why is Tali such a precious, delicate little flower? Majestic, shining, glimmering like a diamond ring. Never faltering...

Why is Tali such a precious, delicate little flower? Majestic, shining, glimmering like a diamond ring. Never faltering, never failing to remain the sweet bee nectar of my life. I would give anything to marry her and live on Rannoch with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Fuckasaurus/21316/Mass-Effect-A-New-Life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gay nigga

>purple poo in the loo with three badly photoshopped fingers

YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT SHIT UP

>Shepards blank face when she starts singing.

It's like he's contemplating the life choices that have brought him to that point.

Too bad she stole some poor Earth models face.

Liara is better

I will never fucking forgive them for fucking up the face reveal.
Never.

>implying that was canon

>Tali
>Anything other than a worthless space gypsie
If you didn't side with Legion on the Normandy and on Rannoch then you played the entire series wrong.

>in an official game
>not canon
HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking this!

What are you talking about? I'm still waiting for ME3 and it wasn't revealed in ME2

love this meme

>Implying it wasn't
It's in the game, faggot. Cry more over your poo in the loo virtual waifu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PURPLE
POO
IN
THE
LOO
HAHAHAHA TALIFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>getting this triggered over video games
Ok, I guess

>ur triggered
10/10 damage control buddy. Here's a picture of Tali for you.

>being this butthurt that bioware fucked up yer space gypsy waifu

At least you have your head canon

Niiga, you went full virgin. Never go full virgin.

>you will never be THIS mad
Feels good 2bh

I'd rather shack up with the blue space sluts

Reegar was the only redeeming thing about the genocidal space gypos

I'd rather be mad than having a purple poo in the loo as a waifu. Get shit on, mane.

The romances in these games are garbage.

And whoever made ME2 made femshep want Jacobs dick way too hard.

Tali was literally under spage-age in ME1.

I think half the reason BioWare had to write a lengthy timeskip for Shepherd was so that Tali would be space-legal.

And Gaider has the balls to call dwarf women "pedofeeliac" when they're just short, stout, bearded women--when BioWare was waifubaiting with a just-18 space goat known as Tali on the other hand. Christ, the DLC for Tali had you watching a musical with her and SINGING ALONG, like a tween girl would do.

she´s a muslim. a fucking full face masked space muslim. think about that next time you sperg out about ur virtual love interests that dont exist IRL

>make excuse about not wanting to fetishize dwarfs so they can deny scout harding romance
>you can create a dwarf and still romance others

I hate this dogshit company

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Fuckasaurus/21316/Mass-Effect-A-New-Life
she's a slut bro

poo in loos make the best wives. they are brought up in a culture that still embraces gender roles.

>space Gipsy that literally lives in her own dejections and wears the same drenched in sweat clothes for weeks

>we can activate sing along mode!
nu