Shantae RR and PC is getting a limited PS4 physical Release!

Check out the LRG Twitter! Anyone else excited for this? I for one am hyped. I also haven't played Risky's Revenge yet.

twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/776873737174016001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_F-2k_23yaA
limitedrungames.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I also haven't played Risky's Revenge yet.
It's easily the worst in the series.

How so? Care to explain a little?

No

youtu.be/_F-2k_23yaA

Well why would I be?

Fug, i already own it on Wii U, i dunno if i should get it.

Alright then.

From what I saw the game looked 7.5/10. Guess I'll watch a tad bit more gameplay then to understand that opinion.

DO IT!! Limited Run Games is infamous for selling, well, limited runs of games. More info coming soon.

Limited Run games almost always sell out. They only print off very small batches. I have their PS4 release of Oddworld: New n' Tasty which was limited to 500 copies (their biggest print run so far) and even that sold out within a day

It's insane, but it's so damn gratifying to own one of their releases. I haven't gotten a game from their site yet but god dammit Shantae has me convinced

Do they ship outside USA?

limitedrungames.com/pages/faq

I won't care as long as there will be a Collectos's edition with a shantae statue inside

It's a pretty fucking great idea for those of us that prefer physical collections. Cater to a niche with quality, one-time releases.

Half the time they even ASK people what they want printed next, so they only go where the relatively small market wants.

They're UK-based m8 so ya

Which is awesome!!

OKAY NIGGERS

SHOULD I PLAY THIS SERIES

IS IT GOOD

YES

godly music
tight controls
great level design
Bosses are okay though
Pirates Curse has some replay value as well

Ye
Start with the original, or start with PC and go backwards.

That's neat, but I can't justify buying the games twice.

It's a fun series.

It's a bit on the short side, but that can be explained by it originally being a DSiWare title.