Where is the Street Fighter thread?

Where is the Street Fighter thread?

>still no Urien

this month
if they feel like it

I wish the game didn't have such a disastrous launch: I was turned off from even touching the thing for a while now just because of how jaded the first few months made me towards the game.
every one of the "season 1" DLC characters should have been in the vanilla game.

It's still in a pretty shitty state.

Then I'm glad I jumped ship. I'll also never forgive them for ruining Gief.

I think it's fun

in /vg/ where there are people who know anything about fighting games

Funniest post I've read all week

from the dlc chars, only Guile and Boxer are worthy of being in a SF initial roster desu

i've been there once and its awful. half of them are waifu fags and the other half just call each others shitters, plebians, faggots, etc.

theres no discussion of fitan there.
at least not for anyone who plays KI.

>No Urien
delet this.

Otherwise though, it doesn't matter if you think they're good or not: Not having those six characters in there from day one feels like one of the most blatant DLC cuts in recent memory. Even SF4 vanilla had 24 fighters from the get-go if memory serves.

Dead game. Not fun fighting the same 5 players over and over online.

Waiting for Tekken to hit consoles/PC.

Gonna learn Tekken, hopefully it'll have an active playerbase.

sf4 had 17 chars on launch, then 25 chars on console 9 months later. that's pretty much the same thing that's happening with sfv

If i'm mistaken I'm sorry, but I remember the 25 being available on the console versions from the start. And if not, the 25 didn't cost 5 dollars a piece.

SF4 did have 25 from the get go but it was out on arcades for almost a year before it made it to consoles and it only had 16 chars when it was released on arcades.

>It's for people who feel like they can't play fighting games

lol at anyone not on the cpt playing this shitty as fuck game

>SF2 is clunky as shit
>SF3 parries make the gameplay way too defensive and has severly unbalanced cast
>SF4 has the horrible focus attack, come back mechanic, slow as shit gameplay
>SF5 is a horrible mess overall

Tell me again, why is the SF series is considered the hallmark of fighters?

>cpt
what nigga

it spawned the mechanic that every other game in the genre implements.

don't worry about it, lol. What a faggot lol

>SF3 parries make the gameplay way too defensive and has severly unbalanced cast
what?
SF3 is the game where zoning and defensive play is the weakest in the series and almost every character plays rushdown mixup.
Look at the top tier. Yun, Makoto, Ken, Dudley, Yang, Akuma are all extremely rushdown, only Chun-li is defensive.

>SF2 (vanilla*) is clunky as shit.
And the game, along with Fatal Fury, pretty much invented the modern fighter.
Nah bro. The cast of SF3, at least by the time Third Strike rolled around, is pretty well rounded.

The rest is right, but you also forget about how top tier Alpha 2 and 3 are.

stop responding to obvious stupid shit, yall niggas need to stop being dum

You can't make me.

>tfw combinin learning html and css with your hobby

wanna do a tutorial site dedicated to ibuki and learn a bit of website creation. fun as fuck i have to say

>The rest is right, but you also forget about how top tier Alpha 2 and 3 are.

Just give us an online version of those already!

street fighter 5 died on release OP, i'm sorry.

Fuck me, I want Alpha 3 online so bad.

you do know the game is on pc right

The fightcade population is just too small.