Japan sure loves its sci fi to either be mecha or some how make pretty humans powerful with silly biotech

Japan sure loves its sci fi to either be mecha or some how make pretty humans powerful with silly biotech

god eater thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TvPzpLke3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=if8YvZG800c
youtube.com/watch?v=1yOrf6L6mpI
youtube.com/watch?v=tsVDQZpOMvU&feature=youtu.be
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-announced-console
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I solo Crimson Orochi with one permanently dead team member and still unlock the God arc change? I don't see it being possible to keep one other member alive during that fight, so it'd be great to just focus on killing it alone and unlocking the stuff for a npc that can no longer respawn.

you should be able to keep people alive with firm stand and maybe more items?

Yes you can.

Can someone post webms of gameplay? Everytime I go on jewtube all I see are some boring ass cutscenes.

They struggle to stay alive with 4 members, so I don't see one surviving all the attention they'll get from being 1 of 2 targets.

I would use a ton of healing items just trying to keep one alive and I'd much rather just focus on hammering Orochi to death.
I wish Hammer was better at gathering OP, less than 15 minute kill times would be nice.

Great, that sounds wonderful.

lemme cut up some of my streams in a bit

Would be cool if God Eaters had bio-mecha suits. The sexy outfits are fine, don't get me wrong, but I'd also love an armored form that activates with Burst. Chomp enough Aragami with your God Arc and it's morphin' time.

They already have Bio-Powered Armor. Standard God Eaters are still stronger though.

Is this cracked yet?

one of the reasons MH will always be more popular is its cooler to be a mecha than a skeletal japanese highschooler who takes fashion advice from gackt

>Niche as fuck hunting game
>Getting cracked

Just play Burst on PPSSPP if you want to try the game out.

all Buster blade has got is slash raid

which is okay for getting OP

god eater armor also has more capability with people then god arcs

probably never will because its a niche japanese anime game and crackers dont give a damn about those

Recently unlocked D15.

I've see people with like +30 at the end of their gear in their avatarcards, what does that mean?

Maybe not any crackers but maybe some gooks or spics might do it?

they dont give a fuck about it

its not monster hunter

I mean Hammer has Angel Beat which isn't bad, but then you're sacrificing Iron Heart and it's explosive manoeuvrability+attack ignoring.

You can sit through every attack Orochi has, at least until he's enraged. Then you've just gotta worry about the yellow blades.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TvPzpLke3Q here is one of the more fun fights in late game

I thought you were going to say that being a magical warrior shaman is cooler than being bio weapon.

Every additional number increases the stats of the weapon. You do it by using the abandoned god arcs that have a +1 after their name with the weapon you want to upgrade

I just looked and turns out you are right no crackers but some gooks are working on it.

the thing I dont really like a about monster hunter personally is how its so very tribal

I mean 2kiden is civilized japanand later cyber punk

God eater is post apocalyptic yet manages to be comfy as fuck while having a nice set of characters in it

Soul sacrifice is not for the gameplay but just that narration of the story

Do you get to pilot a GAS later on in GE2 for missions? I'm on Difficulty 3 and was wondering if you can use them later.

GE3 announcement should be happening today in Japan right?

Your character hijacks one but only for a cutscene.

no lore wise manned GAS are barely used for killing small aragami because controlling them is just that clunky

Soul Sac gameplay was good but melee was super bad thanks to the way offerings work.

within 24 hours

have you played delta?

Would've been cool to use a GAS for colossal sized Aragami.

Also are there missions where you have to fight in the red rain?

Delta didn't improve melee since it's still locked to 1 button, even with the new charging mechanic. Everything else got a lot better though.

nope! not one

and if it ever came back, soma is ready for that shit

you forgot about the dash/uppercut thing that made it stun monsters

You're still down to about half of the melee actions possible in more traditional hunting games. Locking out melee builds behind specific factions also soured things for me.

By the end of my playtime I was just lasering things to death with Bahamut offerings.

These kamikaze bullets are way too much fun.

Oh nice. How do those orbs work exactly? Are they using reflector chips?

they could do more things in GE to make things more complicated I believe

but a whole lot of people would not be able to keep up

a few of my ideas would be changing the style of your charge during charging

sure there is canceling into Parry but, I want something more

How do you do that? I never really understood the bullet creation system, limiting myself to simple rockets and spread-shots.

>Making the shortblade tree guide
>All the fucking branches from different versions of the same blades for green or purple
STOP, I just want to make straight upgrades, I'm tired of all the alternatives. Thank god I will go faster with reds and whites.

a weird guess from me

its one of those bullets that activates when you hit it or something

but Im probably wrong

It feels like one of the things they're going for with the controls is making it so it's simple to pick up any weapon, either from the start or midway through the game.
Blood Arts give you a reason to stick with one weapon, of course, but the controls seem made to make swapping around painless.

I wish I had people to play with on Psn to do those +99 missions on hard to get dick waving shirts

>Not going solo with NPCs
Do you guys think I`m joking when I say NPCs really gets benefit from Firm Stand + Recovery Items combo? They can survive any shit with that.

it takes too long and my patience and my poor poor Buster sword's effectiveness runs out quick

Quit bullying Rachel.

She doesn't deserve all this crap she gets given.
Rachel's a good girl.

Seems Rachel needs to someone push some confidence into her.

URARA IS CUTE

cUTE

Is there a complete list of compound skills in English for RB anywhere?

Who would win in a wheelchair race, Rachel or Ghost?

NOPE!

Rachel seems mostly physically weak

oh Leah, all this just for a doll

>All this hate and ridicule for the girl that had her entire life cruelly taken away from her.
You should all feel ashamed.

>GE thread returns
CONSOLE NEWS SOON BROS.

IM GOING TO BULLY RACHEL

Undub fucking when.

I thank you for your work, as tedious and annoying as it is to do.

mfw I like the dub

and like the dubbed song better

You're a monster.

She doesn't deserve this.
They should've let her burn the world, unlike the old one there's at least a chance good people will inhabit the new world.

NEVER

WE SHALL USE ORACLE CELLS FOR OUR OWN USES

ORACLE CELLS SON, THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA

I will catch up with the guide in an hour and put more weapons, when I finish it I will also clean the old mess in the other blades. Next guide will be Blast guns

I like the dub too, infact if they gave me the option to put the voices in japanese I would say no. I love Lindow and most of the voices.

Then one of the shields?

What type of game is this? Like genre wise?

hunting action game

God Eater 2: Rachel Burst when? I wanna help cleanse the world on unworthy ingrates like the people that bully Rachel.

Screw all this friendship and idol stuff.

yeah, Tower or normal Shield. I guess tower would be better.

I agree. The only form of bullying that needs to be implemented upon Rachel is bullying done via the dick. A sufficient application of dicking should hopefully have the desired effect and make her mellow out.

maybe passionately

and HARD

You've got the completely wrong idea man, sex with Rachel isn't bad as long as it's consensual.
The issue is people bullying her and not agreeing that she was correct.

>make her mellow out.
We don't want this, no one should want this.
Even if you wanted to not have her fix the world, you have to at least agree you'd miss her little speeches.

How do I deal with Sariels? Air damage is shit, cant get OP either because attacks in air are slow and barely fill the bar. I tried spear sky fish but it's shit.

They're timed. You can also do a on-hit one but you need one free module (which this one doesn't have) to fire off a laser/shot that triggers the LL bombs. Although for that one you can modify the LL bomb to go off after the LL radial hits if you want a delayed explosion to go off after you do the Astral Dive.

Timed deco lasers and LL bomb/radial modules slaved onto a Control: Follow modules.

It's mainly just cosmetic and for fun although the bombs do deal good damage since they are slaved to a penta mechanism. There's cooler effects you can do like using deco radials to give yourself a 'booster wings' effect like a Hannibal or a cross explosion as you do your Blood Art.

I smash its head

>I tried spear sky fish but it's shit

Aim for their heads if you're using Skyfish, you'll break it in 2 or 3 hits and then deal max damage on it.

Crush bullets on their legs and skirts to break them, then anything will do max damage.

CAT
IN
HOT
PANTS

Switch to Hammer.
Literally jump a few times until it drops and you win by default.

Do the 2 games on PC have online support/lobbies? Is it active?

Interesting proposal, but I still lack any valid mods with charge speed. So far the only satisfying way is to mutilate it's legs by mortal divide, but aiming is pissing me off.

It's so fucking random, maybe I'm missing some trick, but either mobs move away and i continue to juggle in air, or my character just moves in some fucking random direction.

Geez I wonder who is behind this posts
She never loved you, You did everything wrong Huey or should I say Dr. Kujo

Bamco made "dark souls rage burst steam edition" with region locking, there are 3 steam groups that try to maintain online but I have no idea if they succeed at it.

I dont think Skull crusher is changed with charge speed

as its not even a charge attack

URARA
R
A
R
A

Skyfish won't track the monster for you even if you're locked on, you have to manually adjust your trajectory on the entry and exit swing.

It also helps to already have burst so you can double jump to reach max height before you start comboing the Sariel.

So I'm fusing skills right now and the little wave turned from green and purple to straight purple. I have 49 modules set up in it right now. How many more until it goes yellow?

a whole lot more

I think you're better off hitting up survival missions and doing Arc parts plus

not rare, you want more parts, works well for me

>Actually agreeing with the protagonist and friends.
Yeah, ruining the world to save your friends is such a great plan.
I sure would hate for Planet Earth to be green and not a despair inducing shithole like it is, that'd be the worst.

it depends

if you're only using shitty greens i think you need around 100

Hm, I'll try it, but buster blade attacks take so long, maybe I just need to get used to it.

Well there certainly is some tracking, it sucks but it's there. Even with burst they would move away or something, I guess I'm just incompatible with skyfish.

I'm at almost 150 greens and it's only blue and yellow.

I'm on difficulty 4 so I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

The dub's pretty solid. Not the best out there (certainly not as good as, say, SMT4 Apocalypse's dub), but it gets the job done and a few of the characters have very good voices (I like Licca and Hibari's voices a lot, for example).

What the fuck? I made the signal solid yellow and it said "You have reached the crafting limit" and shat out a blue.

yellow signal doesn't guarantee a yellow

in fact you'll get a yellow only about half the time

Emil Voice actor had too much fun, I'm sure of it.
And Ciel in Those who we hold dear cutscene is fucking good.

Yellow solid doesnt mean is always a Yellow, I know its bullshit.

>3 unskippable credit rolls
y

Wow that's retarded. Good thing I didn't save at least. On another note, am I able to use +1 abandoned god arcs on other god arcs? Like a +1 Booster spear on my long blade to make it +1?

They are limited to the type of abandoned god arc, so it's just mixer fodder.

You have to hit it from the right angles. That fucking skirt gets in the way so it helps to break it with gunfire first.

nope

if you want +1s for your weapon type, you had better equip and clear missions with it as the majority of abandoned arc drops will be whatever melee weapon/shield/gun types you used for the mission

No each god arc part is tied to that type of god arc.

Alright. Is there anything I'm missing about melee? I feel like long blade blood arts are pretty underwhelming. That and I'm not doing any crazy damage and enemies like Vajras take years to kill and it gets really annoying to finish missions sub 5 if there are two medium sized aragamis in it. Buster blades feel even worse and their blood arts don't really seem all that fancy either.

I downloaded resurrection for the PS4, not sure about the game so far. The movement feels janky and attacks have no weight or impact to them. That being said, I've only played for around 40 minutes so far.

Any recommendations of fun weapons? Also how long should I give the game to atleast give it a chance?

If you want a weapon with weight use the Boost Hammer or a Buster Sword.

Resurrection doesn't really ramp up until difficulty 5. But if you can't wait that long, fighting a Quadriga and Borg Camlann will give you an idea of what you're going to be up against.

What weapon are you using? Hammer feels like it's got some weight to it, though not as much as other games would portray it.
It's also easily my favourite weapon, everything else is just not as fun.

You get used to the movement with time and it's not an issue by the end.

I can't answer the last question, I was hooked from the get go.

>Fighting two of the easiest enemies in the game will give him an idea.
Come on now, you can stay stationary the entire fight for both of those and still not have any trouble.

all chi yous are smug cunts

Quadrigas like to fire auto tracking missiles at you. Borgs have screen wide AoE attacks. Nothing before them requires you do deal with that. You'll also be fighting at least 2 more amped up versions of them in later difficulties.

Maybe Vajras would be a better example? I don't think so since Prithvi Matas and especially Anime Pita have to be fought a lot differently.

God eater, more like gay eater. Am I right?

>Use blood art
>Its shit
>Upgrade it to final level
>Beams of light energy piercing the enemy from everywhere
>Those descriptions
Spear arts are amazing, I don't like Crescendo much though.

I would love to see someone draw a version of this with the sekhmet going "Shit" Just as the blast is about to hit it

Wish I could like this game, I'm 40 hours in and everything about it is cringey as hell. The characters are so poorly written I literally feel nothing watching the story. The crafting is simplistic, the combat is the only redeeming factor. I don't think I can force myself to play this mediocre slog anymore.

I don't get how anyone can like this for the story. It's a decent game though, just not very good and a poor substitute for monster hunter.

GEB is a good game.

But all of their moves are exceedingly easy to counter, you don't even need to do anything extravagant.
Just watch for the massive tells and jump or block.

The only one that's any problem are Quadriga's missiles, but they're more of an annoyance than being actually difficult.

I guess they're pretty good at showcasing the AOE attacks and projectiles that appear pretty often, so I guess I can see what you're talking about.

Really late to reply but thanks. Been on the fence about picking it up. I'll look into it more, but the combat looks enjoyable enough.

I bet you hate modern anime fag
I admit there are pacing issues, but expansion difficulties pace much better

some one was gonna make a chi you drawing but I dunno what happened to him

like I've said, be prepared for slogs

some of the earlier difficulties are just boring but it makes it up in the end, deliciously anime style

This really needs to be said: the beginning difficulties are BORING AS FUCK. Especially Diff 3&4 in Rage Burst, which go on for fucking ever.
Once you clear those, things start to go quicker, new things are introduced at a good pace, and they let you feel like you're actually progressing, but 3&4 are boring as shit with the same enemies over and over again and I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea.

>some one was gonna make a chi you drawing but I dunno what happened to him
As I said in that thread I abandonned it.
Shit was too fucked, and to be honest I have a hard time finishing my stuff.
You saving it make my heart all poka poka though.

>cringey as hell
What does this even mean anymore?

>The characters are so poorly written I literally feel nothing watching the story
It could be better honestly, I like character episodes since it gives everyone more time to shine.

>The crafting is simplistic
What's wrong with that? Its the same as MH, get mats and upgrade.

one thing that caught me about rachel is

she never bothered to erase her research

I bet in her mind there was still a conscious that still had hope for humanity, the one that barely appeared in her "last" words

Best Blood Arts.
Enlighten me bros.
>Spears
>Hammer
>Shortsword

>read at the database
>bias factor transfer
>When Soma was born, there was infact an explosion that left only Johannes and Soma alive

ho boy

>Hammer
Iron Heart all the way. Makes the game easy mode though since you can just ignore 90% of the attacks the aragami make while swinging like a madman with your fucking rocket hammer.

For hammer, the best general use one is IRON HEART.
Some of the others have uses (like Spinning Top against Sariels and Amaterasu), but for most fights, IRON HEART lets you plant your ass next to a weakspot and just give zero fucks about what the Aragami is doing, because you've got a hammer and they are a nail.

When it comes to choosing BA its mostly situational, but I love taking Gatling Spike, Floating Cyclone, Charge Driver, Storm Zone Type A/B, or Crescent Arc.

>Spears
Crimson Glide is the most versatile.
Crescendo if you git gud.
Dolphin Glide for Kyuubi.
Comet Strike for aerial.
Ray Driver for Vajra types.
>Hammer
Iron Heart

Rachel was originally a quiet girl man, she only went all "World Cleanse-y" after she was injected with the Aragami stuff.

She was screwed from the moment they decided to stick that Aragami Bias Factor stuff in her.

She "died" during the World Opener scenario, there was no reason to delete the research because that was her preferred endgame.
Had everything gone to plan it would've been deleted anyway, and it seems it was part of her backup plan that they know about it all.

The Rachel in the Spiral Tree is only her will, recollected by the thing Kujo put there.
It's not the "real" Rachel, the last words are her real thoughts.

Although that being said, it's never explained whatsoever what Rachel's deal is.
It's basically left up to you to decide whether she's doing this stuff because she wants to, or whether the Aragami side is making her.

>compatibility candidates are normally found in people ages 12 - 18
>the older you are the more damaged your DNA is the less likely you'd survive the final test

How good are the Blood Bullets you get by leveling up your BB rank?

The default ones are bleh. The ones you MAKE with those chips can do amazing things.

The actual bullets the game gives you for reaching a new rank? Alright.

You want to level your BB rank for the chips alone though. That's where the power for custom bullets comes from.

God damn thats good...do shio

don't you need to advance Ciel's story to be able to mod in chips?

Yes but why wouldn't you?

oh so God arc soldiers are a way for normal fags to fight aragami

but it seems they still arent ass effective as god eaters

Leah work on better controls

If I get the game digitally off PSN it comes with Resurrection right?

Special Aragamis laughs at those soldiers, plus they can even be controlled.
They are shit and only cannon fodder to buy time a evacuate places or distract shitty aragamis.

>Spears
Didn't use them much. Skyfish was fun.
>Hammer
IRON HEART. I also liked Accelerating Smash.
>Shortsword
Mother fucking Sky Dance

What blood art is that?

good point.

the damage is nice for my current gun (which is a x1.48 Blast gun)

>in GE world the dinosuars where led to extinction due to a devouring apocalypse

now we know why there arent any dino aragamis

God Arc Solider creation also wasn't exactly... ethical.

In all fairness, being able to fight an Ogretail without a god arc is a huge step up for the common folk.
Even if they're only able to take on small fry, that's a huge step forward for civilian safety, and if they can hold out against some of the lower mediums all the better.

The dub is fine, but jesus christ Livie's voice actor phoned it the fuck in.

that was mostly for the AI however

>Spears
Crimson Glide works on pretty much everything.
Crescendo is great if you can actually land it.
Comet Strike is great if you can hit weak points consistently with it.
Skyfish lets you shit all over Quadrigas, Sariels, and other things that have high weakpoints.
Galewind Step is fun.

Spear doesn't really have a stand out BA but it has a lot of good ones.

When it says "Enhance: Large Defense Down when not in Burst", does that apply to all the Survival mission after that one? Two Blitz Hannibals with Large Def Down is a little much.

Only for the specific mission.

We need a Maneater edit of those two Blizes

So I tried an assault gun and it was really underwhelming. Are blast guns pretty much the only good guns in the game?

Oh, Blitz Hannibal is easy.

Any Aragami with Def Down Large is a downright pain though.

If you're playing Rage Burst, try this once you've unlocked blood bullets

In Resurrection Snipers and Assault guns can use most of the fancy bullets Blast can but can't make use of LL bombs and radials since they can't stockpile OP.

In Rage Burst, Blast guns have the most modules and bullet types to work with on top of their oracle reserve so are the standout gun.

Assault only looks underwhelming, but it's actually quite powerful. You just don't need fancy bullets for it.

LMAO 2BLITZ

My bros. It's amazing to watch my friends struggle with trying to get parry timers right with buster sword or swapping between weapons looking for that 'right' one while I'm aggressively taking out aragami one knee cap at a time.

They're really not hard man, Hannibal is extremely predictable and has a ton of openings.

Granted Blitz has shorter openings, but he's still easy enough.

its harder when yous a straight busta

That's because you chose the wrong weapon.

Do not sexualize the Fran

user, Fran wants to be sexualized. By you, even, Mr(s). Blood Captain. Why do you think she invites you to movies?

Better than that slut Hibari who just dumps work on you.

I know man, I know, but what happens in my quarters stays in my quarters.

>Hibari
>slut
You need to go play in oncoming traffic user.

>kneecap
>not face
That said, I'm kind of sad just how easy it is to dismember Hannibals with hammers. It was my favorite thing to fight in Burst, but now it dies way too quickly, even with other blood arts.
Did they nerf it or something? Because it feels like its health was nerfed severely. Which is a shame.

Hibari is a s l u t and would probably be happy to have any god eater 'devour' her.

Only Dr. Sakaki is the purest girl.

You don't get big numbers or fancy bullets with Assault Guns, you get an unending stream of bullets that continuously stagger the enemy.

What happens to Misty Moon when it reaches IV?

Players just get more powerful in Rage Burst and Resurrection.

Do you think Fran like anal?

>Sakaki
>Pure
>Implying
He distribute his love juice to whoever ask.

You'd be lucky if Hibari even considered possibly entertaining the idea that you're even slightly compatible with her.

Hibari is easily way out of anyone's league, only a delusional person would even consider the thought that she might be interested in them.

I actually have a hard time maneuvering around. I tend to get fucked up by overshooting with the boost drive, and by the time I move, he's moved again. My friends take care of breaking stuff, though. Hitting that sweet spot on a downed monster is pretty fucking awesome, though.

Fran is pure but if she loved you, you could talk her into it. Then she'll love it and want more.

And Dr. Sakaki wants to spread the love to everyone. No heart is purer.

>this is what beta-fucks who put pussy on pedestals actually believe

Y'all niggas don't get it, the purer is obviously you, user.

>Implying you have a chance.
It's called not being delusional user, you should try it out.

Anyone willing to post bullet recipes for rage burst? I've had some fun messing around with the creator in GER, but I'm completely lost when it comes to the fancy bullets

Is this nigga seriously meditating?

Is it me or does Blood Arts hardly gain EXP after level 2

They gain more exp when you do higher difficulty missions.

user, that's sweet and all, but I'd allow my self to be plowed anally every day if I didn't have crippling body issues.

For what gun?
Higher level difficulties grant more BA. You might want to grab an operator along for the Tier 3-4 stuff who has improved BA awakening, though. Weapon matters too, scythe went fast for me, but hammers went slow.

>m-m-m-muh waifu is miiinnneee
this is why ntr exists

so I guess they give fuck all on difficulty 3 missions at higher arte ranks

Sometimes your character does too.

Honestly, any gun. I just started rage burst, and I've noticed that the modules have changed. So sniper and blast preferably.

>Higher level difficulties grant more BA. You might want to grab an operator along for the Tier 3-4 stuff who has improved BA awakening, though. Weapon matters too, scythe went fast for me, but hammers went slow.

I am using the longsword (not the charge ones)

>Implying I have a chance either.
If even Tatsumi can't get with her, I obviously don't have a chance.

You could try learning about a character's personality instead of assuming anything that has tits and acts nice is a slut.

Most of the blast stuff requires some higher level Blood Bullet modules, IIRC.
Sniper stuff I've never fooled with. What do you even do with it?

>I don't think i can thus i can never get it
Again, this is fundamentally flawed.
Stop devaluing yourself user.

Anyone got any good Blast Bullets for killing The Last Vestige? She's not hard, it just takes quite awhile considering the reduced damage until Bond Break.

I'm just gonna go in with Sure Break Link Support, but that's still gonna take awhile.

You can't do much with Snipers in Rage Burst.

You don't get Control: Aim at Foe modules so you're stuck with IODs. There is no Arbalest so lasers and bombs are options. The biggest killer is that your first shot must be a sniper bullet, so you can't even set anything up. Super Range is also the last Blood Chip you unlock.

What's a recipe to just demolish everything with one bullet. Using a blast

AG is the most cost efficient "Fuck You Aragami" bullet. Personally not a fan of it because it lacks the spectacle of other bullets.

Light of Ruin is also good and great against Crimson Orochi.

Between a hammer that has 159 attack with two circles in blast and a hammer with 280 attack and no element, which would do more damage to aragamis that are weak to fire?

I've heard light of ruin is awesome. What is it? Thanks for the recipe by the way

Here is the damage chart. The elemental hammer can outDPS the raw one, but keep in mind you'll end up in missions where you fight multiple aragami with multiple elemental strengths and weaknesses.

I tend to use neutral weapons so I don't have to swap things around. It does get a bit boring though.

Depends on the voice you pick for your character. My character never did that ever.

How do these people come up with these crazy recipes?

All I can make on my own is:
*shoot lazer
*when lazer hits, create an explosion with a LL bomb

I only ever get Passed Out, Drinking Tea, Reliving Traumatic Memories, Looking At Tablet and sometimes very rarely Oden Sandwich. Is there some way to get other poses to happen, or have I just gotten really unlucky?
The one that looks like they're reliving traumatic memories or something happens the most often, honestly, and I wish it didn't.

A lot of it is linking deco bullets together to activate the modifiers on chips like anti-gravity or charge.

No idea how they find the correct angles and trajectories though. Figure you need to pull out a graphic calculator and crunch numbers for that.

I use Storm Zone Type B for lots of OP for my Blast Gun.

>yfw it kicked in

I MUST MOVE ON

It's the voice pack that does it then? that's interesting.

Mine will sleep, play on a vita, eat oden sandwiches, eat eggs, make oragami god arcs, meditate. I think you get more as you do character episodes, because I didn't see the egg one until I finished Livie's.

YOU MUST EAT ALL THE EGGS CAPTAIN

I've done all the ones that are available. Don't have Livie's yet because I'm just barely in D13.
Which is weird, because most of that is unfitting for the voice I picked. Especially the apparent PTSD.

Best Hammer BA? That's not Iron Heart.

>Use all of my Tower Shield+1 Arcs and good skills on The Wanderer.
>Kill The Last Vestige out of boredom.
>Unlock a much better shield.
This is just too cruel.

>getting morgana hearts

Spinning Top, since you can't Iron Heart in the air.

>being a towerfag

This is the reason I'm making the weapons and shit guides. The downside it takes time because too many early shit splits in too many stuff.

Knight Redstone isn't dropping. I know it's a 10% drop but this is dumb.

makes me wonder

does Hibari count as a cake?

I just need two 35% drops that won't drop at all.

>Caring about shield types when it's easily in the top ten shield designs and has Sword Master innately.
I've been waiting for something like this throughout the entire game.

I pray that you save someone else the pain.
God speed user, god speed.

HOLY FUCK I ONLY HAVE IRON HEART 1 BUT THIS RAVANA DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS COMING YOU CANNOT STOP THE POWER BEHIND THESE BLOWS

do you need the artificial difficulty shirts to get the 400 clothes achievement?

What does 1-99 even mean for the difficulty modifier of Perilous?

Aragami HP and damage.

question
I have both vita and vita tv
if I were to buy god eater 2 could I be able to play multiplayer locally with my brother on the same account with different saves?

If you buy a digital copy and have a memory card in each then yes you can adhoc between the two and play multiplayer with him.

Aragami Rachel is kind of hot.

I mean not Gina or Kanon hot, but a strange kind of hot.
Like that move Splice or Creepy Waifu /d/ Threads.

my vita has a 64GB while vitatv can have the extra 8gb one
neat
Also can coop so many other games. hyped

I do the same with Freedom Wars, Dragon's Crown, Phantom Breaker, and the EDF games. It's pretty nice.

Pilotable God Arc Power armor in GE3 when.

What was it that Shio says when she is told she did really good? On the tip of my tongue but i just cant figure it out

when they arent piece of shit that god arc surpass and dont need to be made from people

shut up Kota/Romeo

just fucking use your god arc

Please tell me how to git gud with charge hammer. I just started resurrection and its my first GE game.

>God Eaters not wanting manned units grown from their own cells essentially just giant God Arc suits.

So think we'll get a new god eater game announcement in a few hours? There was suppose to eb an announcement on the 17th and it's the 17th in japan

Not if I have to give up spearing things out of the air.

>Tfw dressed up for Romeo's funeral

all the TGS shows are spinning up, so hold tight hombre.
Squeenix is hold their stage show atm, so all eyes are on them I'd wager

I have some shield related questions hoping some vets can help with:

If you equip the quick guard skill on Tower Shield, do you block as fast as Bucklers? or does it only speed up to regular?

There's a skill that "Increase guard radius", what does this mean?

Can you block attacks if it hits your backside while you have your shield up?

Fuck, I never know Spears could be used like that, I need to git gud.

Being able to link ground combos with Skyfish combos while maintaining the Charge Glide boost is my favorite thing about the Blood Art.

I've been using Storm Zone B to power my gun, I should go try Skyfish.

>If you equip the quick guard skill on Tower Shield, do you block as fast as Bucklers? or does it only speed up to regular?
Almost as fast as bucklers

>There's a skill that "Increase guard radius", what does this mean?
360 degree blocking

>Can you block attacks if it hits your backside while you have your shield up?
with Guard Radius

neat, thanks!

Anyone?

Learn to smash weakpoints, that's about it really.
Mostly the same with every weapon.

BOOST Hammer can do two main button combos, and any combination of the two.
One option is to learn to aim with those, alternating between different parts of the combo and combo combinations depending on angle and distance from the Aragami.

Another is to go full Boost and mainly use the Boosting stuff to wail on weakpoints. Boost Drive can propel you forward and help you position yourself, while whatever the big Boost Slam is called allows you to do one final massive hit before backing off.

Also I forgot this existed, but stepping/dodging and then pressing attack allows for 2 other attacks to use.

Hammer also allows you to cancel out after any hit and the downtime after them by Guarding, Jumping or Stepping. This seems to include Boost actions too which allows you to attack without worrying too much about committing to your attack, though you should still be cautious.

Honestly though the best way to learn Hammer is to just play and get a feel for it. You eventually learn how to smack weakpoints constantly while staying safe.
I can't help with the actual controls, because I only know about PS4's control scheme.

What's up, hair/eyepatch bro?
Hammer:
>Get Blood Arts
>Get Iron Heart
>Activate Boost
>Become this dude
There's no real trick to playing the hammer if you use Iron Heart. Just slam the fuck out of dudes for days while having increased defense and super armor.
Slot stamina/Melee Special ST redux, and Athlete to help with your stamina issues, then as much defense and damage as possible.
I recommend Prana to heal you while you soak the minor hits (And yes, hits will be minor when hammering).

Other than that, just try to position to hit weak points, but don't sweat it if you do. I find that having a taunt skill helps with getting faces. Use your boost dash to position when need be.

He said he was playing Ress, so no blood arts.
Otherwise I would have told him the same thing.
Unfortunately, I haven't played Ress, so wouldn't know if Hammer's been rebalanced to compensate for the lack of blood arts or not

So what are the weapons that have it harder than anyone else?

My vote is for Busterbladefags.

He's playin GER, aint no Iron Heart cheese.

What's Prana?

Busters gets shafted pretty hard against the faster end game mobs. Early game they wreck shop though.

I want the game on steam but I'm a poorfag neet. Will it ever go on sale?

Health Regen control unit.

yep Im pretty much stuck with slash raid on +99

Aww shit. Ignore me then.

In which case, use the boost dash to move around and the Boost impact to hit weak points. When mobs get downed, use the Boost damage to slam left and right on heads/weakpoints.

The step -> hit can do a fair amount of damage when you need to move.

Prana is a control unit that has boost auto recovery, so while you're in boost (And you should always be in boost), you'll recover HP over time. Since Iron Heart drastically reduces the damage you take, and if you stack defense, you can sit in shit like oribtal lasers, Chi-You explosions, whatever.

I'm sitting on almost 1600 defense before boost and Prana keeps me at full health. Use Julius to grant you the early level 3 burst if you don't have an ally to shoot you with bullets. The only issues I've ran into have come from Tsukyiomi because she can push past your super armor and knock you down.

How do I make my allies keep me in burst? I end up losing burst when aragami decide to flee from me.

NPC allies? No clue. I use Mutual burst upgrade part and do a ton of biting as the enemies try to run. Shoot bullets into allies to keep your burst going.

When running with my friend, we just trade bullets since he runs mutual burst as well. If either of us drop out of burst 3, we just break away and bitch at each other on voip until the burst issue gets fixed.

>tfw i actually had to git gud for +99 with my buster blade.

Fucking hammer gets Iron heart and i don't get shit.

Damn I just got to Romeo's death. And I don't know what these chinks are smoking, but that was one of the worst cutscenes I have ever seen. The whole thing had me in tears honestly, because I was laughing at how absurd the entire thing was. The way romeo dies with julius literally bathing in red rain and the terrible J pop song to boot made the entire thing laughable as hell.

I have been stomaching this epic teens save the world garbage for long enough, the gameplay cannot save this garbage. The gameplay doesn't even hold a candle to Monster Hunter. This game is only liked because it has anime titties and waifus, that is literally it. This is honestly the most embarassed I have ever been for a writer for a video game, compound the awful structure of the story and the terrible voice acting (seriously it's some of the worst I have ever heard) this is one of the worst games I have ever played.

If you are on the fence about this garbage just buy monster hunter for the DS, it will be way better than this moe SMT knock off.

When I first heard about this game years ago and there wasn't an english release I thought it looked cool because it could be like an SMT monster hunter with a good story and awesome combat. I was only 1/4 right, because the combat although kinda fun is really terrible compared to MH.

Kill yourself if you like this game, it is seriously awful. Glad it flopped across all platforms, the story in this shit is so bad it's offensive.

Don't get meme'd into buying this like I did.

>if you select the ..... it will go on endlessly
>wants to be "best friends forever"
>mfw playing femc

its in secondplace behind monster hunters on sales

its what happens after to romeo that makes it sad, not his actual death

>watching cutscenes

Someone post that pic of Dr. Sakaki saying he'll stop an apocalypse with another apocalypse

But yeah, It's basically a B-movie sci-fi all the way through. If you treat it like that, it's pretty fun.

No it's a generic anime plot that wishes it could be as self aware as a B movie. This game is fucking shit.

Are you okay

Can anyone show me their assault setup? I feel like this triple shot thing isn't effective.

unfortunately people just cant have fun these days

So is there a way of going full auto with assault rifle? Trying it out and really sick of jamming on the buttons like it's an Olympics game. Most weapons it's not a problem, but by design that one you need to fire fast and constantly.

blood bullets allow you to 3 burst

Triple shot on the OP gaining bullet.
FoF modules on the shoot/bomb (I run with friends, you could put anything in here).

Then you just mash buttons and stagger lock people. No big fancy numbers like blast gun, but it's effective.
If you figure that out, let me know.

>it's another monster hunter falseflagging fanboy shithead

guess what? romeo comes back alive after clearing the story

get fucked cuck

ok

Add a elemental laser that fires along with the neutral triple shot, you'll still end up gaining OP while you shoot as long as you hit something.

>hair/eyepatch bro
my nigga

>Triple shot m-rapid normal for fast OP build.
>Elemental Rapid + S-Shot/Laser upon impact for unlimited stun/damage.
>mini-HDH Elementals for breaks
1 - M-Rapid-Normal 90 degrees up
2 - M Control face enemy -90-120 degrees down .2 secs after 1
3 - M/L Shot, short range
>Bomb shots, no explanation

Who gives a fuck? The entire game is so bad I literally feel nothing watching any of the story. The voice acting is as bad as some of the worst JRPGs in the 90's. Seriously romeo sounded like he liked to watch his waifu get fucked by black men while deepthroating Gilbert's dick. He's such an insufferable faggot that I literally can't even shed a tear for this insanely bad plot.

>LE TEENS FIGHT DEMONS EXCEPT IT'S FILLED WITH MODERN ANIME TROPES

Kill yourself.

get baited kid, monster hunter is shit

So what's this game then? You must think this game is one of the worst games ever if you think Monster Hunter is bad. The combat in this game is so brain dead it makes Monster Hunter's look like neuro surgery. At least monster hunter has a western fantasy element to it instead of teens save the world lmao anime trash.

What are HDH?

neck yourself when you arrive there cancer incarnate

I literally have the game you cuck, I am playing it right now, just dropped it actually. The entire thing is an embarrassment.

Fallen Arda Nova is wiping the floor with me. I have Arbalest with ultra long range HDH.

Head Hit bullets.
Basically you shoot a bullet up, control aims it, and sends a shot/laser downwards to hit a Aragami's Head/top parts.

any one know know which npcs have firm stand naturally/compound skills??

I'm glad this game flopped so hard that you will never see a sequel besides that mobile game that will only be released in Japan. You faggots who's only metric for how good a game is is literally just how many waifus it has.

Stories awful, combat is mediocre, voice acting is one of the worst I have seen in recent times and the cast are all stereotypes.

why haven't you gone back to your containment thread and killed yourself yet?

gg ez kid

Custom bullets that goes up high in the air then auto aims and comes down and hits the mob, usually landing on the head. Good against monsters with high hard to reach weak spots.

t. falseflagging cuck who spent 15 mins on a story mission

I don't even play monster hunter a lot, I haven't even played the newest one on the DS, anyone with half a brain can realize that MH is a better game because it's an original idea, God Eater literally copied Capcom.

The cat in game is even named cappy after the "game developer". It's clear that they are aware at how blatant it is.

then there are low head fuckers

here is one notable one

How do I get Nana's Hair? I don't have it and I've finished the game and her Character episode.

Also, am I remembering correctly that finishing all character Episodes unlocks a final special episode? I seem to recall something about the Defense Unit and Blood getting something.

Lower your standards of damage and repeatedly jump to hit the floating "God" part of it from behind.
It's relatively safe there.

lmao look at this trash

It possible to go through the whole game using one weapon type?

How is this series comparable to Freedom Wars? I heard it's the same guys.

You can, but there's no reason not to switch it up.

>post an awful j.peg compressed picture of game and a still shot alerting everyone to the supposed quality of MH.

Are you fucking serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously this game bombed and another one won't be made. Story is shit and the developers should feel bad.

other then being anime as fuck

Freedom wars is more of a Lost planet clone then a hunting one

this is more of a hunting game

How do I into buster blade in resurrection?

yes, but you'll probably get bored at some point.

By God part do you meant the floating thing behind it, I think it was the part Johannes was in or is it the female part the crawls on the floor during an attack?

I'm playing GER and holy shit did they ramp up the anime in difficulty 6. Does the rest of the franchise have this weird pacing?

>he legitimately types out "hahahahaha"

lmao

romeo is more alpha than you beta numale cuck

you hit things until they die

mostly Buster blade isnt always just Charge Crush spam

remember to love your predator style moves too

Shoot the condensed aragami bullet. Can't be assed to fully explain it, but in general, AI will only transfer bullets if you aren't already holding a condensed bullet.

Nice buzzwords, but seriously your rage is seriously amazing. You can't even defend this piece of shit, but even then it doesn't matter if you do because noone bought it. And all is right in the world. Glad this series is dead.

How in the everloving fuck do i get SS sized bullets in RB?, I'm using Blast gun and I already maxed it.
What did I do wrong?

Why did my game crash trying to test this bullet?

naw

it should be pretty easy after Edgy grandpa tiger

until the last two story fights in the Res arc

i'm not raging though you are literally typing more than one sentence to me

stay mad tho :)

Charge crush is r1+x, right?

its the charge attack you do for holding your horizontal attack

I think there is a tutorial video in your room's archive?

Depending on the base bullet you edit, you get access to different customization options.

Nah I'm using that, still have to smash on the button. Probably will keep using it though because sariels are annoying as fuck with my hammer.

God part's the man part, Goddess part is the woman part.
I just saw someone referring to them like that, sorry for not being clear about it.

See most of the ranged attacks can't hit behind the God part, so you're safe from those annoying projectiles that shoot out the front.
You've still gotta watch out though, it's not like a cheesing tactic where it can't hurt you.

So it turns out for some reason when I add the three-shot replica chip to the HDH bullet, it causes the game to crash.

Oh ok, so you can't make an SS bullet, I assume it's for Deco lasers mostly right?

> MFW fighting a Venus for the first time and a Gboro-Gboro pops out of her butthole

Are the scythes worth it in Rage Burst 2?

>ultra long range HDH

There's your problem. Make yourself an IOD and never fear Arda Nova again well, as long as you can aim

it rapes one of the stronger bosses in the game

I don't three-shot HDH, you don't need to really

Yes, they're very good.

Is there a particularly good setup for them, blood arts and skills and such?

what the fuck is Zero stance for the Long Sword.

the blood arts connected to it have fuck all for EXP

Oh, and how is it comparable to other hunting games like Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice?

R1+Square gives you new moves for all weapons.
LS gets zero stance, which you can reset your combos, or fire a special bullet call Impulse Edge.

its the fastest out of all the hunting games

if buster blade is as fast as SnS in Monster hunter

it should give you a feel about its speed

but for the most part, its kinda easy so casuals could get through the story

it shines more in post game challenges where you'll be fighting multiple bosses at the same time without resupplying inbetween missions

Turbulence BA for fun spin2win, otherwise when you extend your blood fang, try to hit with the tip for extra damage.

Hard to tell.
On one hand it's not exactly a recent game, on the other though it just came out on PC not so long ago.

Is Nana's Hair even available?

How the fuck do you beat titty monster?

Fuck venus.

Destroy those things on her body, they weaken her by a decent amount . She won't use any moved related to that area you break.

mfw I can finally pop that one bubble on top of venus with Skull crusher on Busta blade

>same screenshots every thread

Post new OC you whores

My character is not a whore, so I don't post them.

That's the important one. Fuck those SHUMP pattern missiles.

>tfw too afraid to post a lot of screenshots because I fear people will think I'm trying to avatarfag/spam my animu girl

>finally got the black boost hammer BA
>they're both shit

fuck does the hammer even have any good BA?

IRON
HEART

what happens at +99?

Thank you friend, I will now attempt to git gud.

Get some love juice user.

God Eater Thoughts:

- Monster design is really creative and even better then MH in my opinion.
- Soma is the most tryhard edge character i've ever seen, my god.
- I Just can't take the size of these weapons seriously, no matter how hard I try. The designs are cool though.
- That Shio girl, the pale Aragami girl, is literally Shiro from Deadman Wonderland.
- Poor Eric
- Different ammo types, thats pretty cool
- The God Arc "biting" things looks strait up stupid.
- Overall a pretty enjoyable experience. I was actually surprised how much I liked it.

When does TGS end anyways?

I'm close to hitting the limit for Abandoned God Arcs, what should I do? My equipment isn't maxed out yet, so I'd imagine I'd just rebuild until I get some good stuff I can put on after hit Rank 15 right? Is there a method to getting some good skills?

>Soma is the most tryhard edge character i've ever seen, my god.

Don't worry Shio sets him straight.

Soma grows out of his tryhard edge faith by end of Part 1 of Resurrection and is an alright guy by the time 2 Burst happens.

>Soma

he gets a whooollle lot better later on

by the time the 2nd game kicks in the storyline, hes got a doctorate in oracle cell technology

> I Just can't take the size of these weapons seriously, no matter how hard I try. The designs are cool though.

look in the data base, the Bias factors also enhance human capabilities wayy higher

there is a reason why most protest are peaceful

Just feed the trash to the recycler. It's not total RNG but it's enough of a pain to almost not be worth bothering. Once you do nothing but rank 14/15 missions you'll get plenty of blue and gold arcs naturally and will only need to feed 8 or 9 of them to the recycler to max out the chance.

you can combine multiple abandoned god arcs to get rarer ones

Tommorow evening/Japan's Sunday

I'm not saying "they shouldn't be able to hold those huge weapons". I'm just saying visually, they look jarringly big to me. And I'm a fan of huge anime weapons.

Is it for the weapon you want?
Is it rank 10?
If either of those are no, use the skill rebuilder and throw as many as you can until you have gold bars, then mulch them and pray.

>those lashes
>that face
user, I don't want to be gay

Im finally on Rank 9 of GER anyone want to help me do some of the free missions and the urgent? I will make the room, warning psn lieks to boot people for some reason and I apologize if that happens, so whoevers willing just reply and I will make the room

Don't worry, he is (you).

>Eye color matches the Arc CNS

it's the little things.

some of the blades/guns will look better, they got better at designing new ones in 2rage burst

not to mention once you start fiddling around well with predator styles you'll miss chompers boosting you all over the place

scrap all the non 10s and non +1 arcs by fusing them together.

My one complaint with God Arcs is that they don't have a sheathed state.

is that in GE:R?

as far as the cut-scenes tell, there is no need too since god eaters lug them around from the god arc hanger from mission start and back

god eaters are stronk

Fine, then as a change of pace from the norm I shall show you my final result.

I am truly proud of what I have accomplished here.
The ultimate culmination of cute, sexy and mysterious.

The problem with that is even in a sheath, in a folded up state, its still a massive hunk of metal on your back. Thats probably why characters like Guts don't use sheaths, because he'd just have another giant shape attached to him and the design wouldn't look good.

I'd post more, but I'm playing on Vita, and transferring over screenshots gets tiresome.

What's his problem, did he get sent down a flight of stairs or something?

Man I really wish they could make a God Eater game on MT Framework

naw, it'd look like your god arc in aragami for ready to EAT when sheathed

its the few times where the weapon parts compress themselves

Anyone willing to help me out?

No, but his waifu did. And he's got plenty of other problems, like being a fucking sperg who can't talk to anyone normally. And in the one shot we see of his lab, there's empty bottles that probably held alcohol scattered everywhere, stacks of paper that might nearly touch the ceiling, and the entire thing is a general mess.

atleast say PC/PSN

Fuck Sorry I Keep forgetting to say it Im on the ps vita so PSn Going to make a room now

youtube.com/watch?v=if8YvZG800c

I guess I'll get to it then. Pray for me boys.

You'll likely only get shit, it's just a fancy way to throw them away.

How do I make Ren good enough for the final part of burst give him HP, Damage Cut and Radial Rounds? I'd rather have somewhat of useful ally than a person I'd have to revive.

Just make him into a healslut.

whelp I finally blew up for that

then again I have so much def I was barely being scratched

Seems like I was mistaken. Scythe is king of OP generation after all.

What is that blood art?

What the heck is that green diamond?

Soul Devourer. 4 hit combo, you can reset it with block cancel.

Livie's Blood Power. Grants 1 free resurrection. Pretty useful in +99 missions.

Whoops meant to quote

Probably, but not in the near future. Earliest would be, at best, the big holiday sale (and even then, probably not by much).
It just came out on PC, after all

Try equipping the Mortal Divider blood art then use this combo...

R1 + Square, Triangle, R1 + Square

now that I think about it,

does lindow ever need to put in bias factor after his transformation?

or is he now one of the naturals like Soma and Nana

Omg what a time to DC...Jesus Two vajras After 2 Human players leave ARE SO FUCKING HELLISH...Holy christ its a miracle I even Survived let alone killed both, It took most of my healing items and kanons to just make it through it, But the true MVP is kanon She double healed me to full health and boosted my attack power SO After 12 minutes of constantly slamming the skulls of the vajra I finally win I got an A Rank cuz I got knocked out 3 times, Anyway Thanks for the help guys for as long as it lasted Lol, thanfully I didnt take the mission fighting a Dyaus pita and a sekhmet along with a Polar monkey fuck. P.S Im not mad at you guys at all it was insanely Invigorating fighting those things alone with Kanon and Incredibly satisfying when I won

Rank 9 Vajras If that even matters actually I think it should because I can nearly one shot the optional vajra in rank one mission with a boosted hammer

>just grinding the God Arc Zero Mission for Idol Cannons, because Jesus fuck 2% drop rate, was fucking faster to just get Plat A tickets
>trigger an NPC scene despite not being on a survival mission
Well okay then
On a side note, if you're gonna meet up with someone, then take your damn shower early so you don't keep them waiting for nothing, Leah

>Have only played GE2
>wondering why I don't see the cute aragami girl named shio
>realization sets in

Fuck

No.

The OP gain on that is already inferior to Charge Spear's Storm Zone B, it was partly why I swapped to Spear in the first place.

Even on something large like Ouroboros, the OP gain is still nowhere near as good as Soul Devourer, plus you are forced to do the full, slow combo to even get the most out of Mortal Divide.

Don't forget his background for his two monitors is literally a photo of his waifu

God Kujo is pathetic, which is kinda what makes seeing Rachel play him so hard pretty painful

PC, PS4 and Vita playing all playing in unity without shitposting. Why is only true for niche weeb games?

So is Light of Ruin a meme bullet or am I just too low leveled? Because I've been using a Javelin blast gun bullet recipe and it can do more damage for less OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yOrf6L6mpI

If you're talking about the HDH L Shot bullet, it really depends on what you're shooting at.

LoR is nice against shot crush weakpoints like Fierce Kongou's face and it can be easier to aim than some other crush bullets like Divine Saber which are more suited for AoE.

But I swapped to an LL bomb slaved to an L shot since it's faster DPS than LoR. Also works in more situations since you can actually aim the thing upwards, making things like shooting Pita's cape way easier than LoR.

Mind posting your build? Sounds like a convenient one.

Less than an hour before God Eater 3 is revealed. boyz

Sure. I'll be out for a bit though, will post the screenshot in about half an hour.

You can bring a LoR down to 132 OP by removing the Grav shot and putting the Anti-Grav Chip on the 2nd bullet, but you need to tweak the orbit angles.

like this without the FoF chip

Is that 132OP with or without the FoF chip?

Yes. That particular build was my inspiration but I tweaked it a bit more which gave me more consistent damage and let me fire it with my back to a wall.

without FoF.

Best PC male voice for GE:R?
I need something to annoy my friends with, and the herbal bath guy in GE2:RB was fucking solid.

15 for maximum JUSTICE

How do I build her?
Trigger happy, Frugal, both of her unique abilities?

A really good shortsword BA that goes oft overlooked is the Killer Bee Stab line. They initially seem kinda underwhelming but when you understand how to use them ( X combo using Y only for the finisher ), you can get some pretty insanely damaging hits out of it, especially for shortsword. You can even use Raider Stab if you want some extra survivability over damage, or you can grind your ass off for Infernal Vortex which is some absolutely INSANE DPS, although it drains your HP as you use it. Good if you're the kind of ABSOLUTE MADMAN who wants to make use of those skills that boost your damage at low HP. I tried it out as a gimmick once and if you're gud enough it seems like it's potentially the single best shortsword DPS option. I am not gud enough.

Pretty much. Her survivability is better than Shun and Karel's so it isn't mandatory to get HP Up or Damage Cut. But if you plan on bringing her to high difficulty missions you might wanna think about them

infernal vortex is RB bait?

>Coulda gotten Loli Ciel

Thank fuck we didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=tsVDQZpOMvU&feature=youtu.be God Eater Online presentation in a bit. Gonna also talk about that new console game

so what if there was some dating sim elements but instead of gifts and what not, doing things on the battle field like making Ciel witness your AWESOME BULLETS like how you get BA/BBs but just when certain characters are in your vicinity

instead of doing lmao3missions

I hope the next MC doesn't have a special power that only unlocks other people's special powers. I would have been pretty mad if I had just played the base version of GE2.

I'd rather we just stick to being blood

Blood one is already too fucking special, and Yuu was just another 2nd gen

Blood already had their time, and the Captain his excessive cocksucking, a fresh new gang would be nice

they'd have to find a way to make an MC even more OP along with the powers that Blood one had other wise they'd just be removing features

which is just a no no

Lightning is here

Pretty much. They backed themselves into a corner what with Blood 1's powers

Idea: New MC is like Livie, except instead of using each other's god arcs, they can copy other's abilities.

God eater online's MCs look like Cradle's goons

When do I unlock Nana's hair?
I'm on diff 7

>tfw you're waifu thought you were a selfish prick

>GE3 MC uses P73 bias
>Have Ren style hallucinations and have to fight off your inner aragami

>Mobileshit

I'm talking about in the context of God Eater 3

For those who've actually been able to play multiplayer for RB, what does the Operator call the third and fourth player, I know 1 and 2 are Blood Alpha, and Blood Beta

>fighting it
>not getting down with the Restless God, and finding some random orphaned rich kid to turn into the apocalypse

GE3 MC should be part aragami, and be able to mind control some.

probably Gamma and Delta, though the one time I played with two other people it ended up being stunlock city
I was the one doing the stunlocking

>inb4 God Eater Online has crucial story details needed for God Eater 3

t-they wouldn't do this, would they?

Damn that GEO trailer.

looks like it might take place in a satellite base

Nemus Diana or one of those unknown Cradle supports?

Yeah, probably a big emphasis on establishing satellite bases and defending them

no idea

going out too fast for me to recognize katakana

Is there any point to all these random chocolates and sweets I've started to get all the time or should I just sell em? Also, who here is a totally insane person like me who does every mission the rank it becomes available, Hard included?

(Doing that is probably why I'm still only Difficulty 8 despite playing since near release...)

Yeah I can't scroll back in the video but it looks like a new city. There's some ufotable animation and Cradle is confirmed.

>Sheathed God Arcs

lobby is definitely not far east

HOLY FUCK DON'T LET ME DOWN BAMCO, GE3 ANNOUNCE BETTER HAPPEN.

>This music

This doesn't sound like Go Shiina

>Manlet Chiyou

Man that looks like entirely too many buttons to handle on a phone. Tablet or bust for this one? Maybe I just have too fat fingers.

Bad Madokas?

Yeah I couldn't catch the kana but it's definitely not Far East since they use kanji for that.

I wonder if cradle goons will get Blood arts

probably not in a canon way

>just realized that's Katsuyuki Konishi

jesus christ he needs to shave that beard I didn't recognize him

level it up first.

Is it just me or are there 5 of them?
And they're all terrible

There's probably gonna be controller support

This IS level 4 Mortal Divide.

>Those mini devour units
heh

looks like you dont get mats and just level up

Get execution and press at right time.

> looks like you dont get mats and just level up

looks like you never played this game before

>>Have Ren style hallucinations and have to fight off your inner aragami
>Mfw my feMC pinned him down that vending machine
>Implying I'd fight against that

>60fps
>f2p
>all moves intact
What's not to love?

This is how it feels when dreams die

I ment GEonline

there was no notification when they ate the chi you

The inevitable pay2notgrind/win, that or getting cockblocked from the only good outfits by a cash shop.

>GEO female cradle bottom doesn't have a floppy boot

jelly

they're talking about blood arts but I wish I knew what they're saying

Hamisu fuckthatshit

That's a given since it's f2p.

Anyway did that guy just say level up to get blood arts?

Why does Julius look so much like Yuu?
Down to that dumb cowlick they both have on the top of their heads.
Hell, when I first saw the GE2 promo videos I was under the impression Julius WAS Yuu.

Base name is Himalaya base.

Didn't Yuu go to the Himalaya base in Undercover?

>Grizzled Glasses man turns out to be Yuu, now in Big Boss mode

>still no GE3 announcement at TGS
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>the console announcement was just a malicious lie to get clicks

We were had, bro. We were had.

its not over yet wait until way end

How long are those conferences supposed to be? 1 hour?

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, friend

they dont need to announce it right away

the main stage belongs to GEO

>giant aragami fights
>mobile only

WhyLive.jpg

It's still inferior. About the same OP gain as Mortal Divide, not really sure. Although the damage is pretty nice so I guess you can consider it a straight upgrade over MD.

The timing is also very strict, I still failed it every now and then. With practice, I could probably do it more consistently but I'd still find Soul Devourer more efficient.

>lao shan lung

>Last feature of GEO

GE3 announcement here we go

gonna get crushed

You hoped for more.
They told you console news.
You were lied to.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

noob here who has not played past getting the bracelet on their arm. Is there anything I should do before I start GEB to maximize my time with Alisa?

YES
YES
YES

WOW
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

THAT WAS SOMA'S VOICE!!!! THAT WAS KAZUYA NAKAI

nope

WAS THAT 3 CLAW MARKS MEAN GE3?
yeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE

>god eater series new installment

ONLY A TEASERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sHIIIIIIIIIIRT TTEEASEE

HE FLASHED THE SHIRT IT WAS GOD EATER 3. I'M HAPPY THAT IT AT LEAST FUCKING EXISTS

Yes the producer is wearing a 3 shirt

ALL SORTS OF HABBENING, EATER BROS.

What is this about a new character? That's tsundere?

Non-believers BTFO

now if I need to know if the cradle dudes will get blood arts

>I just missed all that shit because I was dicking around in a fucking porn game out of all things

Since God Eater 3 exists can we make /geg/?

You didn't miss much, just a small teaser and the producer guy unveiling his GE3 shirt.
Just be elated that we're getting GE beyond the psp-era, which means the scope has potentially increased exponentially.

it was nothing anyway

just a 30s cinematic of ruined buildings and then the camera pans to a silhouette of the presumably flagship aragami roaring

and the producer revealing that he was wearing a shirt with 3 on it

but literally nothing was revealed except for that new aragami

there's nothing to talk about except for that ge3 exists

I sincerely want to make a child in Fran's womb.

that'd be 3 ish years at best of waiting and fapping to waifus old and new

Ideally they'd drop the dead meme platform too and just focus on PS4 and PC but we know that's not happening.

>3 ish years at best of waiting and fapping to waifus old and new
Not that user, but isn't that what /vg/ pretty much is?

It's not going to be 3 years this time considering this one isn't going to be PSP/PSV only and Bamco is far better about localizing shit now.

I want to feel her shoulders.

When was god eater 2 first announced? 2011?

Also does anyone know what the fuck Soma said in that trailer?

Wait, hold the fucking phone for a second here, I just realized something, did they just watched the Emmanuel of their old time?

>Soma's VA is the one who talks
Guess it's time for a trip to the moon

>Emmanuel
that maybe true considering Fran is french

I dunno m8 I just threw the first cheesy erotica that came to mind.
That shit was pisspoor holy fuck.

gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-announced-console

>“The guardian of the once glorious humans has yet to encounter any survivors. The end of the beings called gods begins now.”

New Bread