I'll pick Rin.

No idea. I'm completely stumped.

RIN

I pick Rin

I WANT THE CAT

Rin.

>implying I buy bad games
>implying I want to become an eceleb
>implying I have a vision for a game or want video games to become even more shit
I just want to play video games with a cute cat.

Koishi is the best option
The shitposting in Cred Forums will be perfect

1, I don't play multiplayer games cause I have no friends. Plus I'd get refunded for just about every game I've ever purchased.

How does the hardest game and one of the best games with a good cast have such a shit fanbase?

Rin, jesus christ

Rin! RIN!
I want that cat!

I'd pick Koishi, but with the Rin option after that I'm picking my redheaded cat waifu.

I'LL TAKE THE CAT

I have money.
I don't need that much money.
I like the games I have, and don't have the imagination to come up with the game I've always wanted and never existed.
This is the only way to get a warm, living female to sit in my lap and let me smell their hair.

Koishi no regrets

can I fuck the cat?

One Orin, please

>female
But she's a kitty cat.

A cat is fine too

utsuho, i already hate video games and doesn't use youtube, but i want to be wealthy

What if the game I always wanted somehow does procedurally generation and procedurally generates itself into a 10/10 game of whatever genre I feel like?

Are you implying that kitty cats do not subscribe to gender binaryism?

i'll take utsuho. I may end up hating video games but i'll never hate money.

You've basically killed the video game and movie industry off and get millions of people laid off as a result.

Utsuho is the worst. If I didn't like video games, I wouldn't play them.
Satori is okay but not being able to play multiplayer for a year is a no go for me, I enjoy that part the most out of anything.
Koishi is a good tradeoff if the game you want is amazing (I have this vision of an RPG with DMC combat in a setting where Greek mythology meets future earth), I would totally accept that most video games in the next 5 years would be shit, because the normies would still buy them so the industry wouldn't die and the quality would become normal again after 5 years.
Rin is simply the best though.
Ohaiyou!

Rin is a fucking cunt.

Have Koishi make the perfect MMO with no budget constraints and a perfect balance and frequent updates. Could last me my whole life not just 5 years.

The kitty's bringing another kitten to sit on your lap, too.

>Perfect MMO
Really, dude?

Koishi is the only one with a serious plan I'd follow.

But Rin is there so

and nothing of value was lost

>First three have consequences
>Rin is just a cute cat
user, this was never a choice.

Cat. Nothing needs to change.

Koishi

>Owning a cat
>Not having consequences

Cats don't:
Love you.
Respect you.
Care for you.
Learn for you.

Cats are:
Freeloading furballs that use you as a giver of substance.

How is this a choice?

>not picking okuu

why, guys

Yet I still love those fluffy bastards all the same.

She's a cute birdbrain, but being forced to stop enjoying my favorite hobby is too great a cost