Are you still sad there wasn't a Pokemon Z?

Are you still sad there wasn't a Pokemon Z?

No because X and Y were shit
I'm glad Gen 7 is fixing up all the shit Gen 6 left behind

I didn't buy X and Y because I wanted to wait for Z.
Now I missed out on that generation and don't want it anymore.

It let me to skip the 2nd generation in a row, so no, I'm kind of relieved.

There hasn't been a "third version" pokemon game in like 2 gens. X & Y wasn't the first that broke it, it was B&W

No.
I'm sad we still don't have a pokemon MMO.
Nintendo knows they will make billions on it.

The issue with the pokemon franchise is that's it's ALWAYS been one step forward and two steps back.

Black and white 2 want to have a word with you.

That's not a third version.

That's like calling Arkham Origins an extended version of Akrham city or something.

Thats what he meant stupid.

>I'm glad Gen 7 is fixing up all the shit Gen 6 left behind
And introduce a heap of new problems.
Pokemon games are the definition of "one step forward, two steps back."

name 5 problems

No, because Sun looks more interesting.

This. Now that Sun and Moon are coming out, I'm going to assume there won't be a third game so much as a Sun 2 and Moon 2, so I'll wait on those instead.

He can't, he's just shit posting.

>"Solgaleo/Lunala joined your party"

I would've take this over ORAS

Autists will pretend it isn't effectively the same shit, no reasoning with them.

Autists will furiously defend the idea that BW2 are the same as BW, even though the campaigns are almost nothing alike.

a new TCG videogame would be the tits

gen 6 was the worst gen yet, needed to get out of there like 'nam

I don't get all the gen 6 hate. I've had such a great time playing it. I've got 750+ hours in it

I'm pissed there wasn't an Emerald remake. The bastards teased Battlefrontier and never touched it again

X&Y were bland and forgettable
Nobody wanted a Hoenn remake except for the people who played Hoenn first
Despite it still being made, it was a boring redux of a boring generation. Delta Episode was neat, however. Still mad about the BF.

> the campaigns

IT'S LIKE ONE STEP FORWARD AND TWO STEPS BACK

NO MATTER WHAT I DO, YOU'RE ALWAYS MAD

No, the whole point was to give Zygarde some attention and forms and he is getting it in Sun/Moon

No, because it's obvious that a Z-like experience is what Sun and Moon is setting up
>First half features mainly new Alola content, focusing on the island challenges, UBs, and the struggle between Aether and Skull
>Post game focuses on remaining XYORAS plot threads like Zygarde, AZ, ect
Everything is pointing towards me suspecting we might at least be going back to a small section of Kalos, if not the entire region.

Waiting for Eclipse.

I've gotta say what a surprise.

Usually it's

>Base game
>Enhanced version (or sequel in the case of B/W)
>Remake

And thats taking into account remakes happening with the introduction of new consoles.

kind of, I liked Kalos as a region, it obviously had problems that I had no doubt a third version could have fixed

>new tcg game would be the tits

TPC literally took wizards of the coast to court because wizards wanted to abide by the contract that they're allowed to produce cards they initially agreed with TPC to produce until the date ends. TPC literally wanted to hostile take over the rights to the trading card license and develop them in house and put their own ideas

You know what happened then? Wizards started finishing off the rest of the cards they developed and TPC shitted out new kinds of stupid cards with idiotic designs (not Pokemon art, I mean the card design itself). Then they changed the rules. And to make matters worse, ever since wizards stopped making cards; TPC made every ducking Pokemon card pack broken as shit.

You can't even play against the trading cards made by TPC for 2 reasons

>Wizards of the coast Pokemon cards are now "illegal" to use in a game

>Cards under wizards get fucking wiped out in two turns from cards developed by TPC

Balance? Who needs it, am I right?

As long as this gets pay off, I'll take anything.

No post game, I've sunk 1000 hours into gen 6 but that's been all making a living dex and making hundreds of competitive Pokemon.

XY was just so fundamentally bad that it would be too hard to fix

It's better that they just scrapped Gen 6 as a whole so Sun/Moon can actually be great

I just want HG/SS with updated 3D graphics and untouched mechanics.

Is that so fucking hard to ask for?

I really hope so
I'd love for the post game to be the kalos gyms/league, now with full pokemon teams, good EVs/IVs and Battle ______ rule sets.
Let you get BP from completing gyms and battles in the region.
Champion Az

But none of this will ever happen.

it will never happen
at least not with untouched mechanics

Still one of the biggest slaps in the face from a game in the last few years.

By the way, I really hope they'll just give us a battle facility a bit better than a Battle Tower and access to move tutors without having you wait until the next remake or whatever. Not holding my breath though.

Not really. It's pretty clear that the entire generation was rushed, there's nothing a hypothetical Z could have done to fix XY/ORAS's problems.

I don't think this has been posted on Cred Forums, but I've seen this a couple of times on /vp/.

I think we should see the gen VI games as a whole as one huge tech demo. XY were GF's way of testing the waters with the transition to 3D, and ORAS added a few features that seem to be getting fully fleshed out in SM. We can also compare XY to TLoZ: Twilight Princess. Both are alright games on their own right, but they have a ton of pandering and throwbacks to a previous entry on the series (Kanto games for XY, OoT for Skyward Sword) in order to try and gain more appreciation from the fans. ORAS, on the other hand, were games made to calm down hoennbabies as well as a way to buy them time to work on SM, considering it is the anniversary game and they took a year off release for the games.

I was more sad about no Gen 5 Stadium game.

Battle Revolution bombed horribly (blame Nintendo rushing it) and now mainline game have 3D graphics and the utility the console games gave. We are never getting another one.

Gen 8 will be shit. Cap this pineapple pizza cunt.

Nice Eddie

Yes. X & Y were great. I prefer Sun & Moon coming out, but Z would have been lovely.

No I'm sad Pokemon isn't in Animal Crossing.