What emulators/roms are you playing boyos?

What emulators/roms are you playing boyos?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PEPIWNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474070044&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=soundpeats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Social setback emulator, it's like real life, but it sucks.

Get the ipega extending controller. Works with full size tablets like my xoom. Plus xoom has a TV dock which is tits.

Bomberman on my Galaxy Note 7

kek

>owning a samshit phone

the s5 was great, the s6 and s7 were both shit. time to jump ship

Man modern phones are scary as fuck, they're exploding in quite the literal sense of the word

who else fell for the xiaomeme here?

>samshit

>tfw nexus 6p get so hot sometimes that it's hard to hold
Is it going to blow up on me?

>2007
>explosive smartphone adoption
>2016
>explosive smartphone

Seems fine to me.

>Snapdragon 810
No, it's just going to give you 3rd degree burns.

Who HTC10 here? Samsungs not allowed

Up to the S5 they were good, when they still had an ounce of user-serviceability.

Then the 6 tried to go full iPhone and flopped, while the 7 was basically a rebranded 6 with a microSD card slot. It's a shame that practically no flagships have replaceable batteries anymore.

I just beat Castlevania Circle of the moon with the touchscreen controls. Shit was hard but satisfying.

Actually looking for suggestions. I have Zenfone 2 and it seems like it doesn't have problems emulating anything that people emulate on android.

>HTC M8 master race
>headphone jack is starting to act up though
>cant afford a new phone/upgrade
>autism/schizoid PD means I don't want to use the speakers even though they're the best part of the phone

hello darkness my old friend

Scrape some dosh for bluetooth headphones.

Not the best solution if you like sound quality or use headphones constantly, but it's cheaper than a whole new phone.

Not him and this isn't /hpg/ but what are some good bluetooth headphones. I'm not an audiophile and know they're lower quality, but I figure a set that have a 3.5 in addition to the wireless would suit my needs.

Any good ones for 35-50?

I'm curious also. I doubt any will beat a wired one though.

I bought a pair for the gym but they're weirdly shaped and it's difficult to keep the earbud portion stuck inside my ear for long

If you dont have tiny ear holes maybe these would work for you, they get good sound and they're in your price range

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PEPIWNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474070044&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=soundpeats

Thats not true LG flagship phones still have replaceable batteries

The only one left is LG and their last 3 models have all had bootloop issues. I hope the V20 doesn't have that issue.

Persona 3 on PPSSPP. It's perfect for touchscreen gameplay, it's slow and requires no precise controls at all.

i'm using ds4 with smartphone holder anyway, at least when i have it around

From what I've read the V20 more or less fixed all the major issues of the G5.

I'd be inclined to get a OnePlus if not for the non-removeable battery.

Thanks famalam.

Yeah, I was interested in a pair with a 3.5 jack so it can be plugged in as well.

>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PEPIWNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474070044&sr=8-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=soundpeats
>Earbuds
Nah no thanks senpai, my ear holes are always too big and they just fall out