If Japs read right to left why do their games play out left to right?

If Japs read right to left why do their games play out left to right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gairaigo_and_wasei-eigo_terms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every screen in japan is backwards

When advancing to the right, your eyes are drawn to the right edge of the screen, then across towards the left as you proceed. It feels natural for them, I guess.

It's a metaphor for Mario being evil, and bowser has to force him back with an army so that he may defend princess peach

i can't think of any games that play right to left.

because we're right-handed usually, translates to video games? wanting to go right.

not everything in jap is read right to left
the jap written language is pretty fucked up and it's best not to get involved

SRW.

Everything except books and newspapers is read left to right in Japan these days.

Typical American swine thinking his language is the best.
I'm an American too and I can see Japanese is the closest to a perfect language in the world, both oral and visual. English is terrible and inferior, as is American animation and music (compared to the stuff Japan pushes out).

I know this is bait but the jap literally stole half their Kanji from china.

Kung Fu Master

English is the most annoying lang, also sounds like buncha queers yelling.

>Reading Jap
>のキーボード comes out, looking natural and unique
>Suddenly your sideswiped by their shitty cousins, 日本語日本語 in he same sentence

They only read right-to-left with vertical text. Horizontal text uses the standard left-to-right. Since platformers scroll horizontally, they follow the horizontal-text rules

Russian is the best, they cut out all of the useless words and their sentence structure is a lot more fluid. Sounds like they would make good video games.

balloon fighter

saved

Japs literally stole their language from China, England, Portugal and a fuckload of other european Empires

Work your bait 5/10

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gairaigo_and_wasei-eigo_terms

They y read manga text bubbles from right to left but the text itself is still read from left zo right, be it manga, newspaper or somrthzing else.

This. Fuck EOPs

Japs also drive on the wrong side of the road, so this is kind of worrysome

Super Robot Wars. Since the first game, you play as the robot in the right, instead of the one in the left.

>music
Okay I'll grant you that. Susumu Hirasawa was a gift to the world. Shame he died the day he released Ash Crow, but at least he's with Satoshi Kon now.

>satoshi kon
>dead
Are you fucking kidding me?
No clue who the other guy is though.