My friend just bought a bunch of crap from the dollar bin and we're playing 'em tonight. What are we in for?

My friend just bought a bunch of crap from the dollar bin and we're playing 'em tonight. What are we in for?

>Timeshift

Don't trust Maria

Medal of Honour. Can't go wrong with that one. 10/10 would reinstall..if on Pc..

Tfw I liked blacksite

It's begun.

Here is my tip for Stranglehold. Shoot everyone in the dick. You will never be bored.

only good game i see is stranglehold

Now I wanna play Stranglehold again.

what's it like? i have it but i've never played it because it looks like trash.

stranglehold is fun

its like an arcadier max payne

How is that even possible? It was easily one of the worst shooters I've ever played. The first one was actually decent though.

Stranglehold > TimeShift > Medal of Honor > Blacksite > Beowulf

Medal of Honor MP was the best part unfortunately for you

>John Woo
This should be interesting

This is pretty much true

Remember that area 51 game for ps2? this is its sequel

>Medal of Honor

i thought they stopped making those games in the PS1 era

Crap from the dollar bin.

>he doesnt know about frontline

my condolences

Timeshift and Stranglehold are actually rad as hell. All else is crap.

time shift was fun as fuck my buddy got it for my birthday a long time ago and we played it all night

I actually like the area 51 series. It's got a B movie plot with I think some pretty solid gameplay. I only remember co-op with a friend though.

Last time I played stranglehold was when they still made demos on CDs a decade ago. Had the time of my life.

Timeshift can be pretty fun.

I heard Beowulf was kinda fun, not sure if they were talking about the movie or the game though. I've seen the movie but I remember squat from it except the movie poster, so I expect the game will be similar or worse.

Blacksite is bad but fun.

Medal of honor is bad and not fun.

Click the pic for a heart attack.

Nothing better than switching controllers when you die, this is nuts on hard and hilarious

your game is fucked up dude its not suppose to be upside down

>tfw you learn david duchovny, ian abercrombie, nolan north, steve blum and josh keaton were in the game
>tfw you learn marilyn manson was also there and voiced a grey

I bought the Stranglehold collector's edition used several years back, because it included Hard Boiled on the disc; and it was, at the time, the only way to watch Hard Boiled in HD.

The game itself is OK. It's like an unpolished Max Payne. I don't know if I ever even finished the game.

It's just my shitty phone posting