Are video games an appropriate medium for trans* issues?

Are video games an appropriate medium for trans* issues?

No

t. a tranny

What happened to the days when video games were about Fun...

GET OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

absolutely every medium should be open to discussion of social issues. books documentaries and movies do it, games need to also. they play too important of a role in the world's cultural mosaic to not be. it's a part of the larger societal picture.

Trans people don't need video games, they need a gun with a single bullet in the chamber.

Just wish this fad of pushing personal social justice politics into games would end

No one gives a fuck, they just want a decent game

Bioware thinks so. There was a whole conversation in Inquisition on how you should treat those mentally ill freaks.

No but Russian Roullette is

People are who they are. Nothing is an appropriate medium for mental illness, but I guess spreging out on the internet is the thing to do these days.

For someone so ugly, I've always wanted to fuck her for some reason.

wow reddit out in full force today huh

Why isn't gender dysphoria discussed in the same manner as anorexia? Who decided it needed to be lumped in with sexualities?

but reddit are pro tranny you fucking retard

dem eyebrows son

She's not very passable with eyebrows like that.

so is this site you faggot you werent here for linetrap or natalie you dumb faggot

No, but the oven is

um dude the holocaust didnt happen please redpill yourself lol

You and your subhuman Cred Forums friends don't speak for this site, you piece of garbage.

Doesn't mean oven memes aren't funny.
It didn't happen but it will soon :^)

nah I think the guro board we used to have does. Fuck off newfag.

handpics?

The only appropriate medium for trans issues is the kind that performs seances.

>used
Kill yourself fucking fag

can you send me one please

After you leave my site you tourist

No
And appropriate medium for their issues would be a psychiatrist's chair
No, not a psychologists, you're gonna be needing pills

I've probably been on this site longer than you decided you wanted to chop your dick off candy ass roody-poo

No.

>yfw they'll kill themselves soon enough

Trans* people can solve all their issues by shooting themselves in the head, it's quick and efficient.