Why ain't ebonics ever showing up in no video games?

Why ain't ebonics ever showing up in no video games?

what does Muire know about ebonics anyway

Because ebonics is like Shakespeare lines and just make everything harder to deduce.

if sa kang getz to da frone, dey wil

>Because ebonics is like Shakespeare lines
do it or I'll find you and do it for you, you fucking lumpen

>Ebonics

Yea, in that it's mostly impractical to speak, with the stacking negatives and habitual be.
do you thing that people actually spoke in iambic pentameter?

It's only in one of the most popular games of all time.

SA didn't have an instances of ebonics.
All the characters spoke in, awkward, but normal English.

Wha'cha need any ebony fo? Betta ta make da stuff outta steel.

This makes me even more confused.
I was torn between it being either a brooklyn accent or a child's lisp, but now also ebonics.

>lacking an appreciation of prose
>likening the bard's words to autistic chimp chatter
>failing to arguing tenuous point from the 'nigger rap / rhyme' angle and its distant derivative similarity to the masterful metrics cited
>"""thinking"""" "alot" is a word

>mane, we need ta cap them ballaz
>mane, fucking Tenpenny stole ma papah

It sounds similar to me. I live in Memphis, and it's pretty close to how the black dudes and wiggers talk here. Am I missing something?

I don't think you understand my point.
both Shakespearean text and Ebonics are impractical as a casual language due to being either grossly simplified or exaggerated.
Ebonics is like how the japanese fucking cut every word down to like 2 syllables and abbreviations, while Shakespeare just drags everything out.
You would want neither to be the format that a medical journal is written in.

Black people can't into vidya

I think there was a NPC in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that used ebonics and some people threw a hissy fit over it.

Yes we can.

>impractical
with the rampant autism ravaging the world today, do you really think we need MORE casualisation / simplification / dumbing down / QTE's? Isn't ONE Nintoddler enough to plague society with...?

>neurological nihilism

to be fair, she used west coast ebonics.

I'm afraid it doesn't count, "dawg"

What the fuck are you talking about?
That goes against what I said.

You don't think it be like it is, but it do.

is that a bomb strapped to his face

>take different route to work / school / Maccas / MAGA faggot love-in
>create neural pathways

>tawk wid muh monosillybitch grunts
>be shartin' in da mart @ 40, just like your uxoricidal Fantasy """Football""" idols

>bomb strapped to his face

Show me a videogame made by a black dev

You actually can't read, good job.
Go jerk off to the letter thorn and the implication of knew, you dumb motherfucker.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You stupid cocksucker

Aristotle, Descartes, and Neitzche spoke English now?
and what does philosophy have to do with getting the point across as directly as possible in a video game?
Do you not understand what my actual point is, do you think I called ebonics art because I compared it to a playwright?

>t. mark ass busta

here's a new, monosyllabic word for you to scream into your Call of Dullards mic:
>FELTCH

Okay sure, obviously beyond the thesaurus you memorized, you clearly lack the mental capacity to argue as all you've been capable to do is to change the subject and argue against points that weren't made, so I say you hike up your pantaloons and take the L before you get your orchids ensnared on the briar patch that is this jest of an argument.